The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hornometer

by Mudak

- part 11 -

“Hey, Jas,” Mike said to his friend over the phone as they were discussing what, if anything, they should do on their one shared night off, “A friend of mine from work told me about this hot new club in town.”

“What hot new club?” Jason asked, his curiosity piqued.

“It’s called Slippery When Wet, and, at least according to Tony, it’s got some hot girls.”

“I think I’ve heard of that one. How old ya gotta be in order to get in?”

“Eighteen, I think. They don’t serve booze.”

Jason paused. He thought of his girlfriend, Caitlyn, and whether she’d think this was something close to cheating. Strangely, he was sure that, a few weeks previously, she would have definitely been angry with him if she’d found out he went to a strip joint. Now, though, he simply wasn’t sure.

Mike picked up on Jason’s silence. “Don’t tell me you’re worried about what Caitlyn might think.”

Jason laughed but didn’t say a word.

“You are worried, aren’t you? Do I need to remind you about the little show she and her sister put on for us a couple of weeks ago?”

Caitlyn and her sister had modeled some sexy lingerie for the two friends, putting on a show for them that, even without the nudity, rivaled the idea behind strip clubs. Jason started to stammer.

“Well, you, my friend, might not have thought anything of it, but ever since then, I’ve kind of been hoping for a repeat performance from Samantha. If I can’t get it through the original source, I’d like an alternative. Maybe see what the pros do.”

By now, Jason realized that Caitlyn probably wouldn’t object to him going. He still found himself feeling somewhat guilty about saying yes, so he finally spoke: “All right, but don’t tell Caitlyn about this, OK?”

“My lips are sealed, bro.”

“Thank you.”

“No. Thank you. I’ll pick you up at 8.”

Mike arrived at Jason’s house promptly at eight pm, as promised. When Jason took his place in the passenger’s seat of Mike’s car, he barely had the time to close the door before Mike gunned the engine and drove off.

Jason was used to this and reiterated his assertion that he didn’t want his girlfriend to know where they were going.

“I won’t say anything if you don’t.”

“Fair enough, Mike.”

After a short silence, Mike looked over at Jason. “Is that a new watch?”

“Yeah. Caitlyn gave it to me last week. Whaddaya think?”

“It’s nice, man. Looks like it might’ve been expensive.”

“I haven’t talked with her about what it cost.”

“Don’t blame you. At any rate, looks nice. Enjoy it and use it well.”

“I will.”

“Speaking of watches and shit, I’m not sure I had the chance to tell you about this or not. But I’ve told a few buddies of mine about Erasmus Jewelry. I get the feeling that old guy’s going to be getting a lot more business.”

“That’s good. I’ve got to admit that if I’d had the money, I’d have paid ten times as much as I did for that necklace I gave Caitlyn. It’s probably worth even more than that, ya know? Anyway, maybe he can make up for the low cost in volume or something.”

“Yeah. If I had someone to give it to, I’d be buying one. I’m considering buying something and holding onto it until I’ve got a girlfriend again.”

“Not a bad idea, but hey, who says you need a girlfriend to give it to someone? Just send it from a, um, secret admirer and then find some time to be alone with her, ya know?” Jason let out a chuckle, which was echoed by Mike.

The two friends pulled into the parking lot of the Slippery When Wet club and found a space. As they were getting out of the car, Mike looked around at the other cars. “Word travels fast about this place, eh?”

“Yeah. They might need a bigger parking lot. Look at some of these cars, too. There’s no shortage of money inside.”

“None whatsoever.”

The two young men paid their cover charge and entered the dimly-lit performance area of the club. Looking around, they saw a naked brunette dancing in an open cage near the main entrance. Jason tried not to make it look as though he was staring; Mike made no effort to hide this fact. She saw him approaching and gave him a wide smile.

Jiggling her breasts a bit, she leaned forward to Mike’s ears and whispered, “What’s your name, honey?”

“Mike. What’s yours?”

“Raven. Is this your first time here?”

“Yeah,” he said sheepishly. “Is it obvious?”

“No. I ask everyone I don’t recognize.”

“Oh.”

Breaking up the silence, Raven suggested, “Why don’t you put some money in your mouth?”

He backed up for a moment as Raven gave him a look that said that she could be trusted. He cautiously reached into his pocket, pulled out a one-dollar bill, and bit one end, letting it hang out of his mouth.

She indicated that he get a little closer, which he did with caution. Holding her breasts in her hands, she leaned forward and buried his face in between them. Using her hands for greater control, she gently pulled the bill out of his mouth and backed away.

He stood there with a surprised look on his face as she said, “Have a good time here tonight, Mike.”

Jason, quickly put a dollar bill into his mouth and received the same treatment, without exchanging any words with Raven.

When it was over, both young men went further into the room, got a small table near the main stage, and sat down.

As the two friends settled in to their places, they started watching the girl dancing nearest them. Wearing only a g-string, she gyrated and spun around on a pole, and a machine that was offstage spewed a small layer of smoke over the stage itself.

“Hey, Jas,” Mike tapped his friend on the shoulder. “Take a look at this girl. She looks vaguely familiar. D’you recognize her?”

Jason squinted in the spinning lights. He had been paying more attention to her legs than her face and realized how the set-up of this club was designed such that the customers would not focus on the faces of the girls dancing a few feet above.

“Yeah, Mike. I think I do, but don’t ask me who she is. Her hair definitely looks familiar, but I’m sure lots of girls have their hair done that way.”

“If she comes down from the stage, maybe we’ll be able to recognize her.”

The girl slid her g-string off of her legs and kicked it up into the air. She struck a disinterested pose as her underwear landed gently into her outstretched hand. She glanced over towards Mike and Jason’s table and smiled.

When Mike returned the smile, she got down on her knees and crawled over to their table, dropping the thin garment in the middle of their table. She mouthed the words, “Keep an eye on that for me, please,” winked, and got back up on stage.

The girl who was dancing finished her routine and the announcer went over the PA system, “Let’s all give it up for Tara!”

Over the hoots, hollers, and applause that filled the club, Jason leaned over to Mike, “You don’t suppose that’s Caitlyn’s friend, do you?”

“No, I doubt it. Besides, don’t these girls all have stage names that are different from their real names? I thought they did. I know I’d want to if I were doing this, just for protection.”

“Yeah, I suppose you’re right. But you’ve got to admit, that would explain why she looks familiar.”

The applause died down and the announcer introduced the next dancer, Summer, who took the stage and started to grind against the pole. Tara, wearing only high heeled shoes, sauntered up to Jason and Mike’s table, picked up her underwear, and put them back on, winking seductively at Mike. They didn’t exchange any words before she moved on to the next table.

Jason and Mike watched appreciatively as Summer danced on the stage in front of them. At one point, Jason stepped closer to the stage and held out a dollar bill for Summer to take. She pointed to her mouth and Jason clumsily put the bill in his mouth. Like Raven did with Mike earlier in the evening, Summer leaned forward and smothered Jason’s face between her breasts as she took the money out of his mouth.

When Jason returned to his seat, Mike smiled and asked, “All right. So who’s objectifying who here? Are we treating these girls like just a piece of meat, or are they treating us like a source of money for them?”

Laughing, Jason answered, “Both. No question about that.”

The two friends continued watching in silence as a series of girls came up on stage and then worked their way around the tables surrounding the stage, requesting a lap dance.

After Mike turned down three straight girls’ requests, Jason prodded him gently. “How come you haven’t gotten any lap dances yet?”

“Dunno. I guess I’m just waiting for the right girl.”

Almost as if on cue, Raven, the girl from the entrance walked up to their table. “Hi, Mike. Are you having a ... good time?” she asked, seductively.

“Pretty good, um, Raven was it?” She nodded, pleased at his memory. “How’re you doing tonight?”

“All right, I guess.” She licked her index finger and ran it along Mike’s jawline.

“What do you mean, you guess?”

“Well, things would be a lot better if I could get a little ... closer to you, if you know what I mean.”

Mike nodded, a simperingly goofy smile plastered across his face.

“So what do you say, big boy? Can I give you a lap dance?”

“Sure.”

She took his hand and led him around to a small room he hadn’t noticed before. She said something to the bouncer who was standing guard near the door and he nodded. She stepped away for a minute and the bouncer told him that he could get ten minutes for $25.00.

Mike fished into his wallet and quickly pulled out the money. By the time the transaction was completed, Raven reappeared, wearing a satin nightgown and a pair of pink panties that were visible through the fabric of the sleepwear.

Jason watched as his friend was led out of his line of sight by the attractive woman who had greeted them when they entered and turned his eyes to the stage again. He started to wonder where the owners of this club found so many fucking gorgeous girls to dance naked here. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine what would happen if he tried to start a place like this.

He was quickly roused out of his fantasy by the sound of a siren. The announcer went over the sound system and said, “You all know what that sound is. It’s time for a panty raid! All girls who aren’t busy will come around and offer you a table dance for just five dollars, that’s right. Five dollars and the girl will dance right in front of you, wearing only their birthday suits.”

Jason looked around and he saw a line of girls come up on stage, each girl wearing only a pair of panties of some sort. In almost perfect synchronization, they rolled down their underwear and turned towards the stairs that led to the main floor. A bouncer handed them each a small footstool and they filed off to offer a dance to the people sitting around the now-empty stage.

Tara was the first girl to come around to Jason, who fished into his pocket for the cost of the table dance. She got up onto her stool and started to dance sensually over Jason.

She whispered into his ear, “What’s your name, big boy?”

“Jason.”

“I like that name. Are you having a good time?”

“Yeah. Are you?”

“Always, baby. It’s like I was born to do this.”

Jason still tried to avoid looking like he was staring too closely at the crotch or breasts of the girl who stood naked before him and found his eyes drifting upwards to her face. He muttered, “Mike was right. She definitely looks familiar.”

“Did you say something, stud?”

“I was just thinking about how familiar you look. Do I know you?”

For the first time, Tara actually looked Jason in the eye. She opened her mouth slightly and let out a squeak from a suppressed gasp. Trying to regain her composure, she started to giggle, but ultimately, she furrowed her brow and said, “I doubt it. I’m not really from around here.”

“So how’d you end up here?”

“Just came into the area recently and I needed some money. Girl’s gotta eat, ya know?”

“I hear you.” Jason clasped his hands together behind his head, leaned back, and sighed.

After a moment of silence, Tara leaned forward and whispered into his ear. “If you like what you see, why don’t we go off into a private room and see what happens?”

Jason decided to act coy. “I don’t know about that. I like what’s happening here.”

“I’m sure you do,” Tara giggled. “But in the back, we can have more time together and I can...” She licked her fingers and ran them from his chest to his belt. “... get to know you better, if you know what I mean.”

He laughed. “Let me think about it. Why don’t you come back a little later?”

“Well, don’t think too hard.”

She stood up again, turned around, bent over and gave herself a light smack on the ass. Turning back towards him, she winked, stepped down off of her stool, and casually walked through a door that led backstage.

When she got backstage, she started to ask everyone else if they’d seen Caitlyn.

Summer approached her and asked, “Why? What’s going on?”

“Her boyfriend’s outside!”

“I think she’s giving a private dance to a whale.”

“How long’s she been back there?”

“At least a half hour now.”

“I don’t know how long I can wait for her but she needs to keep an eye out for her boyfriend.”

An older man stepped out of the shadows and let out a low laugh. Tara turned to face George Erasmus. Any concern that Tara might have had over the welfare of her friend melted away as she saw this man’s chiseled features.

“Do you need me to get a message to Caitlyn, my dear?”

“Oh yes! Can you, um, let her know that her boyfriend is here?”

“Of course! Does he know that she’s working here?”

“Um, no, I don’t think so.”

“I’ll take care of everything, my dear. I’ll take care of everything. Don’t worry.”

Caitlyn gave George Erasmus a hug before disappearing to check her makeup and get a new costume.

After a short while, Mike sat back down at the table with Jason, who asked how the lap dance was. “It was good, man. Really good.”

“How much did you pay?”

“Not counting the tip I gave her at the end, forty.”

“I guess that’s not too bad.”

“Nope. What happened out here?”

“They had this thing called a panty raid where all of the girls stripped completely naked and gave you a short dance on a little stool. That girl Tara danced for me.”

“Did you figure out where you know her from?”

“No. She’s not from around here.”

“Too bad. What’s the name of this chick who’s dancing now?”

“Um. What’d they say her name was? I think her name’s Amanda or something like that.”

“She’s cute.”

“Yeah.”

Backstage, Caitlyn sat down to get ready for her next stage presence when George Erasmus approached her. “I understand you just had your first private dance. Did I hear correctly?”

Caitlyn gave an excited giggle and said, “Yes.”

“How was it?”

“Amazing!”

“Good.” He pulled a controller out of his pocket and pushed a button. In spite of the fact that she wasn’t wearing the necklace, her body tensed up and her eyes glazed over. “You need to be aware that your boyfriend, Jason, is in the audience.”

“Jason is in the audience,” she repeated in a dull monotone.

“How do you think he’ll react to your presence here tonight?”

“I don’t know, master.”

“Very well. You will be next to go out on stage, and you will play overtly to him. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

“Very good, Caitlyn. No matter what happens out there, you will treat him as though he were any other customer. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

“If he becomes angry with you, you will not respond or react in any way to his anger. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

He pushed another button on the controller and returned it to his pocket. “Well, Caitlyn, I’ve taken up enough of your time. I believe you’re up next.”

“Yeah, I probably am.”

She quickly found a costume to wear, checked her makeup, and waited for the announcer to call her name. After a short wait, the familiar voice went over the public address system, “All right, folks, let’s give it up for Caitlyn!”

Over the sound of scattered applause, Caitlyn stepped out onto the stage and scanned the audience, dancing seductively as she searched for her boyfriend.

When she saw him, she smiled broadly and moved closer to him. With a fluid motion of her arms, she untied the back of her bikini top and let it fall through her arms. One strap fell over her foot and she kicked it into the air, caught it, and threw it over her shoulder to someone sitting on the other side of the stage.

She jiggled her breasts, pinching her nipples and leaning forward to let Jason and Mike have the clearest, most direct view.

Jason sat there, mouth agape for a moment, stunned at the realization that Caitlyn—his girlfriend of more than six months now—was dancing above him, showing off her booty to anyone near enough to see her, collecting money from admiring (and very horny) men, doing who-knows-what-else in parts of this club he hadn’t yet seen. Is this how she spent her free time, her time away from him? What else was she doing that he wasn’t aware of?

Mike looked over at his friend, realizing the amazingly awkward situation that was unfolding around them. He saw Jason’s face start to contort in disbelief and a subdued anger. “Are you okay, Jas?”

Jason didn’t answer, and Mike wasn’t sure if it was because he didn’t want to answer, or if he simply didn’t hear the question. Either way, Mike put his hand on Jason’s shoulder, hoping to provide both comfort and provide a modicum of restraint.

Caitlyn only saw her boyfriend and wanted to tease him a little more. She stood up, winked, and rolled her panties down to her ankles. She stepped out of her bottoms, kicked the thin fabric into the air, and caught it. She winked at Jason as she draped the last article of clothing over his head. Blowing him a kiss, she leaned back and away from him as she ran her hands along her sides, showing off her swollen labia to him and all of the customers who sat near him.

She turned around, shaking her rear and grabbed onto the pole in the middle of the stage. When she started to dry-hump it, Jason had seen all he could. He stood up and yelled at Caitlyn at the op of his lungs. “What the fuck do you think you’re doing, Caitlyn?”

She just smiled back at him, playing with herself and continuing her sensual dance.

“Caitlyn! Get the fuck down here now!”

Two burly bouncers started to converge on him as they started to fear for the safety of the girl dancing in the center stage. Jason didn’t see them approaching as he was too focussed on the antics of his girlfriend.

He was trying to get up on stage to stop Caitlyn as the bouncers grabbed his arms and dragged him out of the club. Mike hastily followed after them.

The two friends drove home in almost complete silence. Shortly before they reached Jason’s house, Jason said, “I’m going to kill Caitlyn. I’m going to fucking kill her.”

Mike said nothing, unsure of whether Jason was serious in his threat.