The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hornometer

by Mudak

- part 12 -

Two days after Jason saw Caitlyn performing at the Slippery When Wet club, Caitlyn started to grow concerned. Remaining oblivious to Jason’s anger, Caitlyn began to wonder why he wasn’t returning her calls, and she found herself becoming increasingly desperate to speak to him.

She confided in her sister, “I don’t know what’s wrong with Jason. He’s not normally like this.”

“Beats me. Do you think that maybe he somehow found out where we’re working now?”

“I don’t know how he could’ve, but I guess anything’s possible.”

“You want me to talk to Mike, you know, to see what’s up?”

“That might not be a bad idea.”

“I’ll let you know what I find out, OK? For now, don’t worry about Jason.”

“I can’t help it! I’ve got half a mind to march over to his house and use that thing Mr. Erasmus gave me to get him hard. It worked the other day.”

“I’m not telling you not to, but let me find out first what’s going on, OK?”

Caitlyn sighed. “You’ve got until this time tomorrow.”

“I’ll see what I can do.”

Samantha casually walked down the stairs of their house, told her parents that she was heading out for a few hours, and walked out the door. She hoped Mike was working that afternoon.

Fifteen minutes later, she parked her car in the spacious parking lot of the local home improvement store.

After walking down a few aisles, she saw Mike assisting a customer with the vacuum cleaners. Although she wasn’t listening closely to what he was saying, her mind quickly turned to the force of the suction and she giggled quietly to herself.

Mike looked up at her, smiled, and raised a finger to indicate that he’d be able to help her once he was done with his customer. She licked her lips in response.

Mike, noticing this, stammered for a moment as he was explaining the differences between a bagless vacuum cleaner and one that uses bags. He quickly regained his composure and focussed on the young man he was helping.

To Samantha it felt like an eternity as she twirled her hair in her fingers and paced casually back and forth around the aisle, occasionally looking at some of the merchandise organized neatly on shelves nearby. But, soon enough, Mike was finished with his customer, who had walked away with an expensive and powerful upright vacuum cleaner.

“Samantha! What brings you around here?”

“I just wanted to see you in action. Seeing where you work, what would you recommend to a girl who needs a deep ... cleaning?” She winked at him and ran her hands over a portable, handheld “Dust Buster.”

Mike gulped. “How much, um, suction do you, ah, need?”

“How much can you give me?”

Mike closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He could play along with this game, but he needed to give himself more confidence. When he opened his eyes, he saw that Samantha was standing closer to him. He reached forward and grabbed her hand. “As much as you need, baby.”

“That’s what I like to hear, Mike. Now...”

“Now..?”

“I was wondering if you could find something out for me, if you don’t mind......”

“What’s that?”

“My sister’s getting worried. Do you know why she hasn’t heard from Jason in two day?”

Mike bit his lip. Since he was with Jason at the time they saw Caitlyn dancing in a strip club, he knew perfectly well the answer to this question. What he didn’t know was what Samantha already knew, or for that matter if Samantha would appreciate learning where her sister was working. “Um.....”

“You do know, don’t you?”

“Well, I, er... I, um, I guess, but, I, ah, I don’t know if I...”

“Oh, come on, baby.” She inched closer to him and started to run her hand over the apron that was a part of his work uniform. “What do I need to do to get you to tell me?”

Mike was conflicted. On the one hand, he understood why Jason was mad at Caitlyn; he understood his fear, anger, shame, and sense of betrayal. On the other hand, keeping Caitlyn in the dark wasn’t the right thing either. “Ya know, Sammi? I’m not sure I should tell you. There’s a lot going on that I’m not sure I fully understand. If I told Jason to call Caitlyn, would that be good?”

“But what if he doesn’t call?”

“Then that’s his right.”

“Did Caitlyn do something wrong, something that she shouldn’t have done?”

Mike said nothing as he tried to figure out the right thing to say.

Samantha read the look on his face and decided to play to her strengths. Inching closer to him, she asked him, in a sultry, seductive tone, “What do I have to do to get you to confide in me?” By the time she finished her question, she had positioned her body just inches away from his. She took advantage of this position by running her fingers down his chest. “Or, rather, when do you go on break next?”

He gulped. He wanted to tell her that he didn’t appreciate her advances, that this wasn’t appropriate, that he wasn’t talking. Instead, he weakly said, “I should probably take a break soon.”

“Great! Where can we find someplace ... private?”

“Ummmmm....”

She took his hand and knelt down in front of him. She pouted as she looked up at his face. “What’s the matter, Mike?”

He let out a sigh and backed away from her. “I... I’ve been thinking. A lot. About the little show that ... you and Caitlyn put on for Jason and I a couple of weeks ago.”

“Did you like it?”

“Oh, yeah! Maybe a little ... a little bit too much, ya know?”

“I don’t get it.”

After a long pause, Mike blurted out, “Ever hear of a place called ‘Slippery When Wet’?”

On hearing this, Samantha paused. “Um, yeah. Why?”

“Well, um, I said to Jason... I, we, um, him and me, we, um, we went there a couple nights ago.”

“Oh!” Samantha smiled. She felt disappointed that she hadn’t seen them, but decided not to put words around her disappointment.

“And, um... I don’t know if... Did you know Caitlyn’s, um, ...”

“Yeah. She and I both work there now.” Samantha realized that Mike was having a hard time saying what he was thinking.

“Well, uh, we didn’t... I didn’t see you there, but Caitlyn, well.... The way she was playing up to us, I, um, we, well, Jason... Let’s just say he’s kind of upset over, well, you know...”

Samantha inched closer to him and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips. “I’m sorry I didn’t see you there. I’d have given you a great ... show.”

Mike simply grinned and let out a quiet whimper.

“Or maybe you’d like more than just a show, huh, big boy?”

Mike gulped.

“C’mon, Mike. Let’s go somewhere ... private.”

Mike looked around and saw no one. He closed his eyes, trying to decide what was the right thing to do. He was already starting to feel guilty about what he’d already said. He raised his hands and cautiously pushed Samantha away. “Please. I ... I ... We ... I n-need some ... I ... Please, just... Just go.”

Samantha scowled but remained silent.

Mike inhaled deeply, puffing out his chest in hopes of gaining confidence and believing in his own words.

“Aw, come on, sugar. I know you want it.”

His confidence more steeled, Mike said, “Go. Now.”

Samantha audibly sighed, cocked her head to one side and ran her fingers up Mike’s chest. “All right. But you know where I am if you need me, right?”

“Uh huh.” He bit his lip as he watched her sway her hips and walk sensually down the aisle where they had stood, until she disappeared around a corner.

Glancing down at his watch, Mike realized that it was time to take a break. He slowly walked to the break room and started to pace around. After some thought, he pulled his cell phone out of his pocket, turned it on, and dialed Jason’s phone number. He let the phone ring twice before he hastily closed his phone, effectively terminating the call before Jason would answer. He shook his head as he turned his cell phone back off.

Samantha drove around for a while, contemplating how she would break the news to her sister. She felt a bit frustrated that Mike had rebuffed her advances, so she decided to stop into the Slippery When Wet club before going home.

Samantha casually went into the dancers’ dressing room. Raven was the first to notice her entrance. “Girlfriend! What brings you here?”

Samantha looked at the floor and let out a weak sigh.

“Aw, c’mon, dollface. This ain’t no place to be singing the blues.” Raven sidled up close to Samantha, caressing her cheek.

Samantha bit her lip and let Raven continue to tease her.

As Raven groped and fondled, grinding up against Samantha’s legs, Samantha slowly started to crack a smile.

After a slow, passionate kiss, Raven cooed, “There. That’s better, honey. Wanna tell me what’s eatin’ you? And I don’t mean in the way we want to be eaten....”

“It’s my sister. You ... you know, Caitlyn. She... she... her boyfriend, he’s ... he’s mad at her and it’s ... it’s because of me. I talked her into dancing here and, well, he, he ... I guess he doesn’t approve.”

“Well, if my boyfriend didn’t approve of me working here, then I’d dump him faster than you could say ‘jiggly wiggly tits’.”

Samantha sighed. “But... Part of the problem is, Caitlyn doesn’t know he knows she works here.”

“But I thought ... She ... I gave a lapdance to her boyfriend’s friend the other night. The two of them were there together. She was playing up to him, and I thought he was her boyfriend. Is that....”

Both Samantha and Raven jumped a man’s voice finished her sentence. “... is not the case.”

“Mr. Erasmus! I didn’t see you there. How’s it hangin’? Raven and I were just talking...”

“About your sister. I know, Samantha. I know. She doesn’t know that he was here the other night.” He pulled a small device out of his pocket and pushed a button on it. Both Samantha and Raven stood, slack-jawed and blank in expression. “Jason and Mike have never been here before.”

Both girls repeated in a monotone. “Jason and Mike have never been here before.”

“Good. Now... Samantha, is there a problem with Caitlyn?”

“Her boyfriend won’t return her calls.”

“Does she know why?”

“No.”

“Have you spoken with anyone else over this?”

“I spoke to his friend Mike.”

“What did he say?”

“That Jason doesn’t want her working here.”

“Mike didn’t know anything.”

“Mike didn’t know anything.”

“Mike doesn’t know why Jason is mad at Caitlyn.”

“Mike doesn’t know why Jason is mad at Caitlyn.”

“You will tell your sister to talk to me about her boyfriend.”

“I will tell my sister to talk to you about her boyfriend.

“That’s very good, dear.”

“Thank you, master.”

George pressed another button on the device in his hand. Both girls shook their heads.

“So, Samantha, are you here to work, or just to talk?”

“Well, I... I just came in for...”

“Would you like to go out and put on a short show?”

Samantha glanced at her watch. “I ... I don’t see why not.”

“Good to hear.” He turned around and walked out of the dressing room.

Raven lowered one of her hands down to grope Samantha’s breast. “Now... Where were we?”

Samantha’s hand found its way between Raven’s legs. “Right about ... here. Mike left me feeling ... needy.”

“I hate it when men do that.”

“Yeah.”

“So ... whaddaya say we help each other out?”

Before Samantha could answer, the voice over the public address system called. “We’ve got a surprise for you tonight. Samantha and Raven, why don’t the two of you come out now and show us all how you’re feeling?”

The two women smiled. “Let’s go!”

“Let’s, Raven! Let’s.”

Nick was standing in a corner of the main hall. He looked to his right and smiled at George Erasmus. “You know, you’re going to be in the middle of a confrontation sooner or later.”

“Yeah. I know. I know. And I’m ready for it. I’m banking on ‘sooner’ rather than ‘later.’”