The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hornometer

by Mudak

- part 15 -

Caitlyn woke up and felt agitated. She wanted to call Jason, but she could tell that calling him the way she felt just now, it wouldn’t accomplish anything. All of this was assuming that he’d actually be willing to talk to her in the first place.

She took a deep breath and called her friend Tara.

“Hey, Cait! What’s going on?”

“I found out why Jason’s been giving me the silent treatment.”

“You finally talked to him?”

“Um, no. Sammi spoke to Mike and ...”

“Oh. How come he’s not returning your calls? He’s still not calling you back, is he?”

“It’s um, no, he’s not... It’s because I’m working at Slippery When Wet now.”

“How’d he find out?”

“Mike said they saw me there.”

“When did he see you there?”

“Not sure exactly, but if he stopped calling me back the day after he saw me, then it was a night when you were working, too. Did you see him?”

“No... Not that I can remember...”

“Sammi didn’t see them either.. Are you sure he saw you?”

“Even if he didn’t, he knows I’m working there and ... well, that pretty much sums up why he’s mad at me.”

“Ya know, I think it might be a good idea to go talk to Mr. Erasmus.” Tara wasn’t even sure why she said it, but as soon as she’d said it, it just felt right.

Caitlyn paused for a minute. “Hmmmm...” She wasn’t sure about this idea, but at the same time, she couldn’t come up with a better alternative. After thinking about it for a minute, she asked, “Do you know what time he opens?”

“No, but I’m sure he’s open by eleven or so.”

“What do you say you and me go out for lunch and then go to the jewelry store after?”

“Sure. Why not? Where’d you like to go?”

“There’s a new Chinese place downtown, a few blocks away from both the club and the store. I’ve been wanting to try it out.”

“Okay. I’ll meet you there at noon. That work for you?”

“Sure. Mind if my sister comes along?”

“Fine with me.”

Caitlyn hung up the phone and called for her sister. “Sammi! Want to join me and Tara at that new Chinese place?”

Samantha didn’t immediately answer. After a few moments, she called from her bedroom, “Did you call me, Cait?”

Caitlyn chuckled. She sounded out of breath, she mused. She decided against asking her sister if she was jilling off, instead, she moved closer to the door. “Tara and I are going to check out that new Chinese place. Want to join us?”

“Can you give me about a half hour?”

Caitlyn looked at her watch. “Sure.”

Samantha eventually found her way out of her bedroom and took a shower.

When Samantha finally came downstairs, she saw her sister lying on the couch, reading the newspaper.

“You seem calmer than I would’ve expected,” Samantha mused.

“Trust me, I’m not. It’s just that... After lunch, Tara and I are going to talk with Mr. Erasmus. Hopefully, he’ll have something helpful to say.”

“Oh.”

“What’s wrong? You still want to come with, don’t you?”

Samantha thought about it for a minute. “Sure. It’ll be good to talk to him again.”

“Great! Let’s hit the road.”

Samantha and Caitlyn met Tara at the restaurant and had a somewhat quiet lunch. They didn’t want to talk about dancing, or Jason and Mike, so the conversation was mixed, interspersed with long but comfortable periods of silence.

After lunch, the three of them walked over to Erasmus Jewelry. George Erasmus and his wife Molly were standing behind the counter, discussing inventory when Caitlyn, followed by her sister and friend, walked in the door.

“Caitlyn! To what do I owe this unexpected pleasure?”

Caitlyn stared at the floor and didn’t respond to his question.

Seeing Caitlyn’s demeanor, George took a more fatherly, less whimsical tone. “Something appears to be troubling you, my dear. What’s the matter?”

She slowly looked up and said, quiety, “It... It’s my boyfriend. He.. He’s mad at me because I’m working at the Slippery When Wet nightclub”

“I see.” He flashed a smile at her, hoping to cheer up one of the most important girls to have received a piece of his jewelry. “How long ago did he find out?”

“A few days ago. And he hasn’t talked to me since!”

“I see. Do you mind if I ask you a personal question, Caitlyn?”

“I guess not. What would you like to know?”

“Do you enjoy working as a stripper?”

Caitlyn straightened her back, looked down at her own body, then back up. Gazing directly into his eyes, she said, confidently, “Ya know, yeah, I do. I like stripping.”

“So do you think he’s upset because he doesn’t want you to be a stripper at all, or because you’re enjoying it too much?” When Caitlyn didn’t answer, he continued. “Let’s back up a second. How did he find out you’re working there?”

“Um, he went into the club.”

“All right then. Now let’s assume either you weren’t working there or he went into another club. How would you feel to know he’s watching other girls dance naked? And who knows what he’s fantasizing about while they’re dancing for him....”

“I... um... I’d ask why he, uh, didn’t want to watch me.”

“Fair enough. Would he be happy if you went to a male revue-type place?”

“I.. I never asked, but, well, I’d hope he’d be all right with me going.”

“But you don’t know?”

“Um, no, I guess I don’t. Not for sure, anyway.”

“So... Let’s go back to you dancing at Slippery When Wet. Do you think he’s upset because you’re working there, or because you enjoy working there?”

“Um.. I guess a little bit of both.”

George Erasmus let out a long, loud sigh.

“What was that for?”

“Too many guys want their girlfriends to be virgins but at the same time they want someone who loves sex.”

“Yeah.”

“Hey, listen. Do you want to see if I can talk to your boyfriend for you?”

Tara interrupted the conversation. “You might be able to do it right now. That’s his car outside!”

Caitlyn and Samantha ran to the window and agreed that Jason was about to park his car in front of the store.

Samantha looked back at Mr. Erasmus, “Do you have a place where the three of us hang low until you talk to him?”

“Sure. Why don’t you go hang out in the back?” He unlocked the door to the back room and the three girls quickly disappeared into the back room.

He had barely returned to his stool near the cash register when Jason and Mike came in the front door.

George Erasmus ignored the scowl on Jason’s face. “Good afternoon, young man! I remember you. You bought one of my special jewels for your girlfriend’s birthday a couple of weeks ago, didn’t you? How do you like it?”

“You turned my girlfriend into a whore!”

“What?”

“That hormoneter thingy you sold me, you turned her into a whore.”

“Actually, young man, you turned her into a whore. Wasn’t it you who was complaining that your girlfriend wasn’t willing to have sex with you to your friend in the pool hall?” Mr. Erasmus gestured towards Mike and smiled.

“Yes, but...”

“So now she’s enjoying sex. Probably more than you’d like, isn’t she?”

“Well, um, yeah, but...”

“And didn’t I specifically warn you not to dial up her arousal level to 20?”

“I didn’t!”

“May I see the controller?”

“Um, sure...” Jason fished into his pocket and laid his keyring on the glass counter.

Mr. Erasmus picked up the controller and pushed a few buttons. “Mmm hmmm.. I see. Do you remember what I warned you about with the hornometer?”

“You said don’t put it up to 20 and don’t try to use it when she’s only been wearing it for less than ...” Jason paused, trying to remember how long he had to wait.

“Fifteen minutes.”

“It seems that at least once when you invoked the gem, she hadn’t been wearing it for that long. As a result, it didn’t give you an accurate reading. Were you with her when she put it on?”

“Fuck!” Jason remembered the day after he gave her the necklace. He tried to check and raise her arousal level before he got to her house.

Mr. Erasmus smiled and continued. “You probably pushed the ‘UP’ button more times than you should have and you pushed her arousal level to 20 without even knowing.”

“So, now, what do we do from here?”

“Well, about having turned her into a whore. How many other guys has she had sex with, other than you, I mean?”

“Um... I don’t know. She might not have had sex with anyone, but she’s working at this strip club called Slippery When Wet and...”

“So let me get this straight. You get her in touch with her own sensuality, she seems to really take it to heart, and, she starts dancing nude for money. Have you spoken with her about what you’re feeling?”

“Um, no, not yet. I, um, I don’t know how to say what I want to say. I like her too much to come off as being overly angry when I’m trying to sort out my own feelings.”

“Well, that’s good, young man. It shows you’re trying to get a good handle on your own feelings, but you really do need to talk this out with your girlfriend. Calmly. And rationally. Do you think you can do that?”

“I... I’m not sure.”

Mr. Erasmus rummaged in a small box underneath the cash register. “Well, let me see if I can help you out then.” He turned to face Jason again. “That’s a nice watch you’re wearing there. Where did you get it?”

“Caitlyn gave it to me.”

“Very nice. You’re obviously not mad enough not to wear it.” He pushed a button on the small machine he had taken out of the box and Jason’s eyes glazed over. “You should be aware that your girlfriend is here right now, in the back room. Why don’t you go and talk to her?”

In a monotone, Jason said, “I will go and talk to her.”

“You should see her in the rear.”

“I will see her in the rear.”

Mike, seeing his friend acting strangely, tried to stop Jason. “Jas! What’s going on? What...”

Jason ignored him and proceeded through the door in the back of the shop. Mike, unsure of what to do, followed his friend through the back door and was amazed to see Caitlyn, Tara, and Samantha waiting in the back room.

“What... What’s going on here?” He put his hands on his hips and faced Mr. Erasmus in hopes of getting some kind of explanation. “What’d you just to do Jason?”

Mr. Erasmus didn’t answer. Instead, he pushed another button on the item in his hand. “Jason, Caitlyn, Samantha, and Tara, I want you all to strip naked.”

Mike stood in amazement as all four of them did as requested.

“Jason and Caitlyn, it’s time the two of you put this argument to rest once and for all. Caitlyn, it was wrong of you not to tell Jason where you’re working. Jason, you need to tell Caitlyn how you’re feeling. In this case, your feelings are completely wrongheaded and neanderthal. You’ll be lucky if she forgives you. Apologize to her.”

Jason looked down at the ground and then up at his girlfriend’s eyes. “I... I’m sorry, Caitlyn. Can you forgive me for being such a dick?”

Caitlyn looked at Mr. Erasmus, who nodded back at her. She looked down at Jason’s cock and saw that he was erect. She smiled broadly. “That’s the dick I want!”

Mr. Erasmus smiled. “Why don’t you two fuck and make up?”

Before Mike could even register his amazement at this scene, Caitlyn was lying on her back and Jason was on top of her, pounding away at her. Caitlyn was moaning and generally showing signs of her enjoyment of the situation.

Mr. Erasmus then turned to Mike. “Now, I just need to figure out what to do with you, young man.”

“Wh ... what do you mean?” Mike was eyeing the door but found that his access was being blocked by Tara and Samantha.

“Well, now that you’ve seen what I’m capable of, I can’t have you running off and telling someone, now can I?”

“Who? Me? No, I wouldn’t tell anyone, I mean... Um, I, er.. My lips are sealed.”

“I know they are.” He snapped his fingers and someone came up behind him and slipped a necklace over his head. It happened so quickly and the chain was so long, he didn’t have the time to resist. Once he realized what was happening, his hands were being held firmly down and he couldn’t move.

“Thank you, Molly,” George peered over to the woman standing behind Mike.

“Any time, sweetie!”

“Is the gem in place?”

“Yes.”

“Excellent. Can you keep him busy for fifteen minutes?”

“I can try.”

After fifteen minutes of watching Mike struggle, George began to play with the controller in his hand and soon, Mike’s muscles relaxed and all fear and concern dissolved from his expression.

George smiled. “Now young man, are you feeling aroused?”

“Very much so.”

“Well, we have two very beautiful young ladies right here, both of whom would love to see how aroused you are.” He gave a grand, sweeping gesture towards Samantha and Tara. “Why don’t you show them both what you’re made of?”

He slowly and methodically took all of his clothes off. Tara and Samantha nodded approvingly.

“Now... In exchange for your silence, would you rather have Tara here, or Samantha here?”

“Um... I think I’ll take... Samantha.”

“Very well. Samantha, you know what to do....”

Without hesitation, Samantha jumped into Mike’s arms, almost knocking him off of his feet. He sat down and she straddled him, pushing him down onto his back.

“Enjoy, you two!”

Samantha, gasping for breath, said, quickly, “We will!”

Tara stood there in front of the room, taking in the sight of her friends, both enjoying themselves with these two guys. “Are you feeling kind of jealous, Tara?”

“A little.”

“There’s no need for that. I’ve got the most important job of all for you.”

“Really?”

“Yes. When does school start back up again?”

“In a little over a week.”

“How’d you like to be my sales rep for my jewelry in the school?”

A smile crept across Tara’s face. “I’d... I’d really like that.”