The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hornometer

by Mudak

- postscript -

George Erasmus was chatting amiably with Nick Tilton one afternoon in mid-December from a corner of the Slippery When Wet club.

“Has Caitlyn always been that good a dancer?”

“Yup.”

“Wow. And to think she was the first girl I tried out that program on....”

“You do good work.”

“Thanks.”

“A few months ago, there were some rumors that her boyfriend didn’t approve of her dancing here. That true?”

“Well, he did accuse me of turning her into a whore, but, she’d given him one of my, uh, watches and, well, let’s just say that they now have a very open relationship.”

Both men laughed.

Nick pointed up at Caitlyn, who by now was completely nude and jiggling her breasts for the people who sat closest to the stage. “She paid off her debt to you yet?”

George nodded. “Yes, but she’s still giving me a cut of her pay. She’s definitely bringing in a lot of money here.”

“I don’t doubt that.” After a short pause, Nick continued, “Her sister called me yesterday. She’ll be home tomorrow. Said she wants to start working again, and I said there’s always a place for her here.”

“That’s cool. I’d like to talk with her when she gets in. Could you let her know I want to talk to her?”

Nick raised an eyebrow at this comment. “What would you like to talk about?”

“Oh... You’ll see. By the way, that reminds me. Is Tara working tonight?”

“She’ll be dancing once Caitlyn’s done with her set.”

“Do you think we can go back and see her before she has to go out?”

“If we hurry. What’s going on?”

“Oh... You’ll see.” George laughed heartily.

The two men stood up and went backstage. Tara was putting on a pair of fishnet stockings when she saw them. “Mr. Erasmus! Mr. Tilton! How the fuck are you two tonight?”

“We’re fine, Tara. And I might add, you look absolutely ravishing in that outfit.” George smiled broadly.

“Thank you.” Seeing the expression on George’s face, she asked, “What’s up?”

“Tara, do you know how large your class at school is? Ballpark?”

“Oh, I don’t know. I guess maybe a couple hundred students or so...”

“And you’ve been selling them my jewelry for the past three months, right? You haven’t been selling to anyone not in your class, have you?”

“Only my class, sir!”

“Do you know that you’ve moved 125 units, just among students in your class?”

“I didn’t realize that!”

“And most of those are to the girls in your class, yes?”

“Yup!” She was rightfully proud of this fact.

Nick’s jaw dropped. “125 units? How come no one’s come in here to say they wanted to start dancing?”

George ignored Nick and continued talking with Tara. “I could really use your help in activating a unit or two. Do you think you can do that?”

“Um, sure...” Tara put on her platform heeled shoes.

“You can probably tell better than I can, which students are most likely to be in the same place at the same time. Then I’ll want you to arouse them both so they start fucking.”

“Sounds easy enough. Do I get to have some fun with them too?”

“If you’d like. You know how I like to reward my best girl....”

Tara blushed. “I’m about to go out on stage. We can work out the details later, if you don’t mind.”

“Of course!”

Nick and George left the dressing room as Tara was giving herself a final once-over in the mirror before her next performance.

They sat back down and watched the remainder of Caitlyn’s performance in silence. As she was finishing up and Tara took the stage, George stood up and waved at Caitlyn to join them.

She flashed a big smile and nodded. She collected her clothes, put on her underwear, handed the rest to a bouncer, and stepped down off of the stage to mingle with the crowd in the audience, talking to a few guys and taking tips en route to her boss and her master.

“Mr. Tilton! Mr. Erasmus! How’re your hammers hanging?”

Nick smiled, “I was just telling Mr. Erasmus that your sister called and that she wants to dance again after she comes home tomorrow.”

“Yeah, she e-mailed me about that, too. You’ve got a space for her, right?”

“Absolutely!”

George chimed in Caitlyn could say anything else. “Do you know if she’s dancing at school?”

“She’s been complaining to me for months that there’s nowhere for her to dance there.” Turning to face Nick, she added, “I hope she hasn’t gotten too out of practice.”

“I’m sure she’ll get back into the swing of things pretty quickly,” said Nick reassuringly.

George turned to look directly at Nick. “Have you ever thought about expanding this little business of yours?”

“What do you m—” Nick realized what George was thinking midway through his own words. Smiling broadly, he asked, “So how big is your current inventory?”

“Big enough that a certain college-age girl can probably distribute enough to help you open another location. And I believe that campus has a very attractive student body!”

“But how would I find someone to run it?”

“Well, I could look after this place while you’re getting the other one up and running, if you’d like.”

“Would we have as long as delay in getting the girls as you’ve shown with Tara’s classmates?”

“No. I’ve been waiting for the right time to turn them on, so to speak. The time has come.”

“Don’t you mean, it’s time to cum?” Caitlyn asked.

“Well, if you’d like....” George fished in his pocket for the controller that took over her mind and body. “I’m going to push this button on the count of three. Ready?”

Her eyes widened as he started to count.

“One ... two ... three.....”

The last thing Caitlyn remembered from that night is thinking about how great it would be if every girl in the world could get one of those gems. And between herself, her sister, and her best friend, she’d make every effort to see to it that it actually happened that way.

- end -