The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hornometer

This story is a work of fiction. If any of the technology described in this story actually exists, I’m not aware of it. This story is written by an adult and should only be read by other adults. Consider yourself disclaimed. I welcome commentary and criticism. My email address is .

part 2

Caitlyn found herself feeling very thankful that she didn’t wait any longer to lose her virginity, and she appreciated that her first was Jason. Unfortunately, she didn’t have anyone to talk to about it. Her parents wouldn’t have understood. Her older sister, Samantha, was the one who had warned her off of sex in the first place, and her best friend, Tara, was in the middle of a two-week vacation with her family.

And she didn’t want to come off as over-eager to Jason, so she tried her best not to think about sex except when she was alone.

Jason called her at about 10 am on Sunday morning. He knew that her parents would be in church, so it might be a good chance to talk dirty with her. Samantha answered the phone.

“Hi, Sammi. Is Caitlyn there?”

“Um, sorry, Jason. She’s in the shower right now. Can I give her a message?”

“Sure. Could you just let her know that I called?”

She jotted down a quick message, reading ‘Call Jason’. “Got it,” she remarked as she taped it to Caitlyn’s bedroom door. “You know, I heard that you two had a great time on the picnic the other day.”

“You did, huh?” He wasn’t sure what Caitlyn had told her sister, so he decided to play it safe. “Yeah, I guess it was a pretty good time. I’m glad Caitlyn enjoyed herself.”

“See what happens when you don’t try to pressure a girl for sex?”

He chuckled, “Yeah. I get your point.”

“Anyway, I’ve got to run. I’m leaving her a note to call you.”

“Thanks!”

“Take it easy.”

“Bye, Sammi.”

Samantha hung up the phone, grabbed her purse, and left for her job at a local bookstore.

About ten minutes later, Caitlyn got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around her body, and walked back to her room. She smiled as she saw the note from her sister and yelled out, “Sammi? Mom? Dad? Anybody home?”

Silence.

She went into her room, put on the necklace that Jason had given her, picked up the phone and called him. She decided that that was all she wanted to wear when she talked to him.

Jason picked up the phone. “Hey, beautiful.”

“How did you know it was me?” Her number was blocked on Caller ID.

“Well, I figured it was either you or a telemarketer. You’d appreciate the sentiment, and the telemarketer would just be thrown off. I figured it was a win-win situation.”

“You got me.”

“What are you wearing?”

“Oh, I just got out of the shower. All I’ve got on right now is a towel and a smile. And that beautiful necklace you gave me.”

He reached for the controller and he pushed the MEASURE button. It registered at a 3. He immediately pushed the UP button a few times. It seemed as though it would only go up one for every two or three pushes of the button. He chalked that up to the distance between them at the time; it would be easier to increase her level if he were closer to her.

After ten pushes on the UP button, with the reading only at 6, he decided to take matters into his own hands. “Are you alone right now?”

“Yup. My parents shouldn’t be back before 1 o’clock, and I’m all alone here. Naked. Thinking about you.”

That reading can’t be right, he thought. “I’ll be right over.”

“I’ll be waiting, loverboy.”

They both hung up the phone. He decided to up her level to 8, however many pushes that took. Four pushes and she was there. He’d raise her level higher once he got there.

Caitlyn’s house was two blocks away, and he ran to get there. Within five minutes, he was walking up the short path that lead to her door. She saw him coming and flung open the door and grabbed him, pulling him inside the house. In the blink of an eye, the towel she was wearing since she got out of the shower fell to the floor.

By the time he was inside, the controller was giving a more accurate reading of her horniness level. Although Jason’s guess as to why it wasn’t working the way he expected it to work was a good one, it wasn’t the right one. Mr. Erasmus had warned him against using the controller on someone who hadn’t been wearing the hornometer for a full fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes had only elapsed after he was inside the door.

Jason and Caitlyn were making out with such passion, he never took the controller out of his pocket. If he had, he would have seen that the display was showing 20.

She grabbed his shirt and practically ripped it off. He started to fondle and occasionally pinch her breasts. He slid his hands down her body and started to tickle her clit. Although she responded to every movement of his hands and his mouth, she knew that her prize was still hidden underneath his jeans. She undid his belt, unfastened his jeans, and, with one fluid movement, pulled his jeans to the floor.

She now stood, crouching, before his cock, which was quite hard just from the anticipation of being there. She opened her mouth and started to run her tongue up and down the shaft. It tasted really good, but she knew that she wanted to feel that muscle somewhere else. She pushed him into a sitting position on a recliner and moved on top of him.

With her left hand holding her pussy lips open, she clumsily guided his cock inside of her with her right. She then found herself kneeling in the small area between his legs and the recliner’s armrests. She moved up and down on him so quickly that he had to pull her close to him and hold on.

He looked up to her and saw that she was smiling broadly, ear to ear, and sat forward and started sucking on her breasts. “Oh, yes, that’s it, Jason! You know what I need. More! More! Ooooooooooooooh! Yes! Yes! Oh, god, yes!”

She squeezed her legs together and he flinched in pain. He was afraid she was going to break his cock. He grabbed her hips but she didn’t react to him. She was feeling too good. What little sound he made could have easily been confused for a yell of pleasure.

She slowed down for a moment and he told her to put her arms around his shoulders. He grabbed her butt-cheeks and held on to her as he carefully stood up. She kept bouncing up and down on him, enjoying the weightless feeling of being suspended in mid-air, partially by his rock-solid dick, and partially by his strong hands. She moaned in pleasure.

He carried her over to a table and laid her out on her back. He moved in on top of her as she dug her fingernails into his back. She lifted her legs in the air and started to shuffle along with the motion of his hips. In the middle of her next orgasm, she opened her eyes to see his face contorted. “Are you about to cum?”

“Yes!”

“Fill me up, Jason. Don’t hold back.”

“Oh, yes! Yes, that’s it, Caitlyn.”

She arched her back beneath him and breathed a deep sigh as she felt his jism add warmth to her extremely wet slit. She grabbed a hold of his shoulders and wrapped her legs around his waist. She whispered “thank you” into his ear.

He didn’t respond; he was too exhausted to. He could feel her squeezing his cock with the muscles inside of her pussy. He lifted his head up and looked her in the eye. “What are you doing?”

“That was really good, but I want more! Are you up for it?”

“Um, not really, Caitlyn. Can’t you tell that I’m spent?”

“I’d like to feel you get hard again inside of me. I’m not letting you out. I want more!” With those words she started to nibble on his earlobe, running her hands up and down his back, occasionally pinching his ass. Sure enough, after about five or ten minutes, he was hard again and he never pulled out. He didn’t say anything, but he knew that she had gotten what she wanted when she let out a “Wow!”

Deep inside, he was hoping that this would be enough to satisfy her, or at least, that he’d be able to pull out once he was done, since this time, he wasn’t quite as comfortable and he didn’t enjoy it quite as much as the previous time. She didn’t care. She was screaming virtually non-stop since he got hard again, and she kept telling him how good he felt.

After about fifteen minutes, he was exhausted and she appeared satisfied. He stood up and started to put his pants back on. He looked back at her, still lying on the table, and saw that she was fingering herself. “I wonder what her level is now, if she’s still not satisfied.” He pulled out the hornometer’s controller and pressed the MEASURE button. It read 19. He mumbled to himself, “I’d hate to see what a 20 is,” not knowing that she was already at a 20 when he arrived. He apparently was good enough to lower her from the highest setting.

He quickly pressed the DOWN button and lowered her to a 7. She stood up, kissed him on the cheek, and asked him to wait downstairs while she got dressed. She came down wearing jeans and a button-down blouse. “Would you liked to join me downtown? I told my sister I’d drop in on her at the bookstore.”

“Sure. You mean the one where she works?”

“Yup.”

“All right. Let’s go.” He knew that the bookstore was a block away from Erasmus Jewelry and he wanted to see Mr. Erasmus to talk to him.

They got into her car just as her parents arrived at home. She called out to them to say they were going to see Samantha, and that they’d be back in time for dinner. They didn’t say much until they were on the highway towards the downtown shopping area.

He broke the silence. “Good thing they didn’t get home fifteen minutes earlier.”

She sighed and said, “Yeah, I guess.”

He didn’t think she would have wanted her parents to walk in on them in the act, so he didn’t take the conversation any further.

When they got to the bookstore, she went in but he stayed a few steps behind. He quickly disappeared and hopped over to the store where he had bought the hornometer. He saw George Erasmus walking away from the jewelry store and couldn’t stop him. As he opened the door, he saw Mrs. Erasmus standing behind the counter.

She recognized him from earlier in the week. “How did your girlfriend like the jewel you bought her?”

“She loved it.”

“It was for your anniversary, right?”

“Her birthday actually.”

“Sorry about that.”

“Hey, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?” She nodded suspiciously.

“The owner of this store looks like he’s at least twice your age. Why did you want to marry him?”

“Well, he’s the first guy I’d ever met who actually treated me like a human being. I was actually pretty shy before I met him, but he kind of brought me out of my shell. You know what I mean? He really knows how to make a girl feel like a woman, and I love him for that. When he asked me to marry him, how could I not say yes?”

He didn’t know what else to say.

Meanwhile, George Erasmus was walking into the bookstore. He was holding what looked like a hornometer controller, except that it was somewhat bigger and had a few more buttons on it. Caitlyn was near the back of the store, looking at a large book on art history.

Mr. Erasmus found her and said, “You must be Caitlyn.”

“Uh huh. Who are you?”

He pressed a button on his controller. The gem on her necklace started to glow a neon green. She stood in front of him, unblinking.

“I’m your new master.”

to be continued...