The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hornometer

This story is a work of fiction. If any of the technology described in this story actually exists, I’m not aware of it. This story is written by an adult and should only be read by other adults. Consider yourself disclaimed. I welcome commentary and criticism. My email address is .

part 3

Under the control of the still-glowing necklace, Caitlyn gladly did as she was told. George led her out of the bookstore, down an alleyway, and into a windowless room that was adjacent to his jewelry store. When he closed the door, he directed her to take off all of her clothes.

In the blink of an eye, Caitlyn stood in the center of the room, perfectly straight, wearing only the necklace, still glowing lightly. He walked around her, surveying every curve of her body, admiring the shape of her breasts and legs. Once he was satisfied with what he had seen, he pointed to a padded chair near the door. “Please, my dear, take a seat.”

She sat down, eyes fixed forward. He sat down in another chair, facing her, and asked, “Do you know who I am?”

“Not really, my master.”

“My name is George Erasmus. I am a jeweler. Tell me a little bit about yourself. Do you have any sisters?”

“Yes, master. My sister, Samantha, is a couple of years older than I am.”

“You don’t need to call me ‘master.’ Does Samantha live with you, Caitlyn?”

“For the summer, yes. She will be going back to school at the end of the month.”

“Very good. Let me tell you something you may not have known. I sold your boyfriend the necklace you are wearing. Do you like it?”

“Very much so.”

“That necklace has special powers. It is connected to two different controllers. One of the controllers can make you incredibly horny, and the other one will make you turn over complete control of your mind and body to someone else. In this case, me.

“Your boyfriend was getting impatient to have sex with you. The necklace changed all of that. And now, of course, you are my slave. There’s just one small thing.”

“What’s that?”

“I knew your boyfriend wouldn’t have much money, so I sold it to him for a mere $50.00. I need a lot more money for this sale.”

“How can I repay you for this necklace, my master?”

“I like the way you think, my dear. First, I need to be able to control you when you’re not wearing that necklace. Please stand up.” As she stood up, silently, he held out a tampon. “Please put this tampon in your pussy.”

She took it, raised her right leg slightly, and inserted it.

“Very good. I am going to count to twenty. With each passing number, you will feel hornier and hornier. You will have two small orgasms at numbers 14 and 17, and the most intense orgasm you’ve ever felt when I say 20. If you feel the need to make any sounds, do not hold back. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

He slowly started to count. By the time he reached the number five, she was starting to sway slightly. At the count of seven, she was beginning to moan and was biting her lip. When the jeweler reached the count of ten, she was swaying, clearly trying to find a comfortable position.

She quickly sat down on the floor, legs apart and straight out. She started to finger herself in hopes of feeling some satisfaction as she was growing more and more aroused. George leaned forward “Thirteen. Looks like you’re being a naughty girl, Caitlyn. I don’t mind you sitting down on the floor like that, but I can’t have you playing with yourself. Lift your hands in the air.”

She did as she was told.

“Are you comfortable, my dear?”

“Not really.”

“Then lean back. Place your hands behind you. Is that better?”

“A little bit.”

“Good. Your hands are now stuck to the floor and you cannot lift them. Go ahead and try, but you won’t be able to move them.”

She struggled briefly with moving her hands but could not. He continued to count. “Fourteen.”

Arching her back, she let out a few high-pitched squeals that sound kind of like “Oh” and kind of like “Mmmmmmm” in between some very short, loud breaths. With the movement of her head, her light brown hair fell over her face, and she shook her head to get her hair out of her eyes.

As her moaning started to subside, he continued to count. With the next number, she crossed her right leg over her left, uncrossed her legs, then crossed her left leg over her right.

With the count of sixteen, she tried to move her hands but could not. She let out a sigh of frustration.

The word “seventeen” had not completely left his lips, when she yelped, “yyyyyyyessssssss! Again, she arched her back, breathing heavily, and moaning her appreciation for this release. A small amount of fluid trickled out of her cunt. The moisture caused the string of the tampon to stick slightly to the floor.

She moved her hips and screamed, “Yes! Thank you, my master!”

In a simple monotone, he responded by saying, simply, “Eighteen.” She moved her butt closer to her hands, straightening her back, bending and unbending her legs.

“Nineteen.” She was feeling as horny as she had been when Jason first arrived at her house this morning. She bit her lip and tried to wish it away, seeing as how her hands were stuck to the floor, and she knew that the old man sitting opposite her in the room didn’t seem to want to fuck her. She wasn’t sure, but she thought she might have been drooling.

He opened his mouth but at first did not say anything. Her eyes grew wide and stretched her legs as far apart as she could. She let out a loud moan and he finally said, “Twenty.”

The next ten minutes were filled with her screaming “Yes!” “Oh, God!” and “Thank you!” Some words were more of higher pitch and some were drawn out much longer than others, randomly interspersed with wordless vocalizations and very short breaths. The pleasure was so intense, that she felt as though she was going to pass out, but it never happened.

Finally, the orgasm calmed down and she slumped back down on the floor, exhausted and barely able to keep her eyes open.

The jeweler spoke. “Your hands are no longer stuck to the floor. Please stand up.”

As she stood up, he held out a small plastic box. “Please remove your tampon and place it in this box.” She reached down and pulled the soaked wad of cotton out of her pussy. She did exactly as she was told. “Leave the string hanging out and close the box.”

He took the box from her and attached the string to a metal clamp on his key controller. “This controller is now tied in with your genes. If I ever need you to do something for me, all I need to do is push a button and speak into this controller. You will do exactly as I say.”

“What do you need from me, my master?”

“I will provide additional instructions later, however for the time being, I have only three instructions. First, from now on, when you go to sleep, you will do so in the nude. Second, when you shave your legs, you will also shave off all of your pubic hair. Third, tonight, when your sister is asleep, you will place this necklace around her neck and call me at this phone number.” He handed her a small business card with only a phone number on it and asked, “Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Do you have the phone number committed to memory?”

“Yes, my master.”

“Good. Please give me back that card.” As she gave him the card back, he said, “You know, you are very beautiful?”

“Thank you, my master.”

“I’m looking forward to working with you further. Please put your clothes back on. Once you are fully dressed, you will go back to the bookstore and return to the aisle where I walked up to you. Once you are there, you will not remember anything that you and I have said or done here today. Do you understand?”

As she was putting her clothes back on, she said, “Yes.” She then walked out the door, down the alley, and into the store. He chuckled in anticipation of the services she would render.

The remainder of the day was uneventful, and neither Samantha nor Jason realized she was gone.

At about 1 am that night, Caitlyn woke up from a restful sleep and entered her sister’s room. The moonlight shone in Samantha’s window and cast shadows over Caitlyn’s nude body. She saw her sister sleeping peacefully. She took off her necklace and placed it around Samantha’s neck. She returned to her bedroom, picked up a cordless phone and dialed the phone number she had committed to memory earlier in the day.

The voice on the other end of the line said, “Ahhh, Caitlyn. I was wondering when you would call. Have you put the necklace on your sleeping sister?”

“Yes. I just put it on her.”

“Good. Before we do anything else, will you and your sister be alone in the house tomorrow?”

“I think we will be tomorrow from about noon to 2 pm.”

“Excellent. When you and your sister are alone, I want you to call Jason and tell him only that you have a surprise for him. When he gets to your house, I want you to suggest a threesome. You, him, and your sister.”

“As you wish, my master. Will my sister want to be a part of it?”

“She will be wearing the necklace.”

“Oh, yes.”

“Now, please go back into your sister’s room.”

She silently walked back to Samantha’s room and stood over her. The necklace started to glow a neon green. Samantha woke with a start and sat straight upright. The man’s voice in the phone commanded Caitlyn to hand the phone to Samantha. Samantha took the phone and held it to her ear.

“Hello, Samantha.”

“Hello.”

“Please stand up.”

“Yes, my master.”

“Good. Please take off all of your clothes. You may put the phone down to do this. Just let me know when you pick the phone back up.”

She put the phone down on the bed, stripped naked, and picked the phone up. “I am now naked, my master.”

“Very good. From now on, you will sleep in the nude. Do you understand?”

“I understand.”

“Also, beginning tomorrow, when you shave your legs, you will also want to shave off all of your pubic hair. Am I clear?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Tomorrow morning, before your parents leave, ask your sister if you can borrow her necklace.”

“I can do that.”

“Good. Now get back into bed, give the phone back to your sister, and you will fall back into a very relaxed sleep.”

As Caitlyn took the phone back from Samantha, she held it to her ear. The voice on the other end of the phone said, “You’ve done well, Caitlyn. Take your necklace back and go back to bed.”