The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hornometer

This story is a work of fiction. If any of the technology described in this story actually exists, I’m not aware of it. This story is written by an adult and should only be read by other adults. Consider yourself disclaimed. I welcome commentary and criticism. My email address is .

Part 4

Caitlyn woke up the following morning and, seeing that neither her parents nor her sister were in the bathroom, took a long, hot shower. She started to shave her legs and decided that it would be fun to shave off all of her pubic hair. Jason would be pleased, she thought.

She got dressed and walked down the stairs to see her father and sister sitting at the kitchen table, drinking coffee and reading different parts of the newspaper. The three of them exchanged “good morning”’s as Caitlyn poured herself a cup of coffee and started to mix some milk into the cup.

Samantha looked up from the newspaper and stared at Caitlyn as Caitlyn took her seat across the table.

Feeling uncomfortable at the eyes on her, she asked, “Is everything all right, Sammi?”

Sammi apparently didn’t realize she was staring. “Oh. Yes. Sorry about that.”

“Don’t mention—”

“Actually, there is something.”

“What’s that?”

“The more I think about it, the more I like that necklace of yours. Do you mind if I try it on?”

Caitlyn paused and then unclasped the hornometer from around her neck. “Go ahead.” She handed it over and Samantha quickly put it around her neck.

“How do I look?”

Their father looked up from the sports page. “It’s nice.”

“Thanks, Daddy! Cait, tell your boyfriend that he’s got good taste in jewelry.”

“I’ll call him later. I’ll make sure he knows that.”

Their father put his newspaper down and slurped what was left of his coffee. “I’ve got to run, girls. Can I offer either of you a ride somewhere?”

“That’s all right,” Samantha responded. “I don’t have to be at work for a few hours still.”

Caitlyn chimed in. “I’m not ready to go out yet.”

“Fair enough. You two behave.” He grabbed his attache case and walked out the door.

Caitlyn looked at Samantha and asked, “Where’s mom?”

“At one of her club meetings. Won’t be back until after I have to be at work.”

“Cool. Do you mind if I call Jason?”

“Go ahead. I’ll be here.”

Caitlyn walked to her bedroom and called her boyfriend. When he picked up the phone, she put on a sexy voice and said, “Hey, stud!”

He chuckled and said, “How are you, Cait?”

“I’ve never been better. How are you?”

“I’m great!”

“I know you are.”

He laughed. Before he could say anything else, she said, “I’ve got a surprise for you.”

“Really, what’s that?”

“If I told you, it wouldn’t be a surprise, now would it?”

“I guess not. When do I—”

“—find out what the surprise is?”

“Yeah.”

“When you find your way over here. How quickly can you be here?”

He hadn’t yet taken a shower. “Is a half hour soon enough?”

“Only if you don’t make me wait one minute longer.”

“See you in 30, babe!”

“Bye, bye, stud!”

She hung up the phone and went back to the kitchen and told her sister that Jason would be coming by in a half hour.

Jason quickly showered, shaved, and dressed. He grabbed his hornometer controller and ran across the neighborhood to Caitlyn’s house. Before he was in sight of her house, he pulled out his keychain and pressed the MEASURE button.

It quickly gave back a reading of 06. Not knowing that this was actually Samantha’s horniness level, he paused, thinking that he expected it to display a higher number, if only by the way she was talking. He quickly raised the level to 15.

He ran to the front door and rang the doorbell. Caitlyn opened the door.

“You look beautiful.” Then he realized she wasn’t wearing the necklace. “Where’s—”

She stepped up close to him, wrapped her arms around him and gave him a passionate, saliva-filled kiss. “Come in, loverboy.”

Maybe I don’t need the hornometer any more, he thought as she took his hand and led him to the overstuffed sofa in the living room.

From the next room, Samantha called, “Is your boyfriend here?”

“Yes! Would you like to say hello?”

Samantha sauntered into the living room, wearing only a bra and matching panties, and, of course, the necklace which was glowing faintly.

“So, Jason,” Caitlyn purred as she started to unbutton his shirt, “would you like to know what my surprise is?”

He trembled, “I think I can guess.”

“Anyone in the mood for a threesome?”

Samantha squealed, “I am!”

Jason smiled broadly as he watched the sisters start to undress each other. Caitlyn quickly and effortlessly removed Samantha’s bra, her pert, bouncy breasts gently bouncing in anticipation of what was to come next. Samantha clumsily unbuttoned Caitlyn’s blouse and pulled it off, revealing a younger sister who wasn’t wearing a bra at all.

Jason still couldn’t believe that these two sisters—probably two of the most beautiful girls he’d ever met—were getting ready to fuck him together.

Samantha kneeled down and reached up her sister’s skirt, pulling her panties down around her ankles. Caitlyn casually stepped out of her underwear. Samantha raised herself up, kissing her way up Caitlyn’s legs. Caitlyn arched her back. Jason was feeling very aroused as Samantha’s head disappeared up her sister’s skirt.

He started to stand up to join them when Caitlyn smiled at him and said, “We’d like you to be naked before you can touch either one of us.” He quickly took off his shirt, shoes, and pants, until he was wearing only his boxer shorts. His hard-on was clearly visible under his shorts.

Caitlyn undid her own skirt and it fell to the floor.

Samantha stayed close to Caitlyn and kissed her way up her sister’s belly, around her breasts and up to her chin. Caitlyn then knelt down and pulled her sister’s panties to the floor, revealing a clean-shaven mound. Because of the angle she was standing, Jason didn’t realize that Caitlyn was also shorn of all hair between her legs. Caitlyn knelt forward and stuck her tongue briefly in Samantha’s pussy, eliciting a short gasp.

With that, both sisters stood up and turned to face Jason, grinning wryly. Caitlyn sat down on Jason’s right, and Samantha sat on his left. Samantha pulled his shorts down to his ankles and he quickly kicked them off.

Each crossed their opposite leg over Jason’s thigh, and each started to nibble on his ear. Caitlyn whispered, “Can you handle both of us at once?”

Jason let out a short whimper to indicate that he could.

Caitlyn slid her right leg further over Jason’s hips and was positioning herself to slide his cock into her when Samantha looked at her, furled her brow, and said, “You’ve had more use of his dick than I have. Let me have some!” Before Caitlyn could respond, Samantha had grabbed Jason by the ankles and pulled him gently to the floor.

Jason lay on his back, just having been pulled between his girlfriend’s legs, while her sister was getting ready to force him inside of her. He smiled, sighed, moved his hands behind his head, and said, “Come on, girls, no fighting! There’s enough of me to go around for both of you.”

In an instant, he could feel that Samantha had guided him inside of her. She was sitting straight up. Caitlyn positioned herself such that her clit was brushing up against his mouth. He opened his mouth, stuck out his tongue, and started to lick her now hairless slit. The sisters were facing each other, fondling each other’s breasts.

Jason could barely move, but he could hear the sounds of the two sisters moaning, panting, and generally letting it be known that they were enjoying themselves. He couldn’t really see much of anything, except for the sight of his girlfriend’s beautiful cunt and ass. This was heaven.

He reached for a whatever body part he could grab, and he grabbed an ankle. Judging by the way the foot was facing, he thought it was Samantha’s but couldn’t be sure. He started to run his hand up and down the calf, appreciating the smooth, silky feeling as the muscles tensed and flexed around him.

The sounds of the two sisters in the throes of passion became somewhat muffled. Jason surmised that it was because the two sisters were now kissing, but again, he wasn’t sure. He didn’t want to spend the time analyzing what was going on. He just wanted to enjoy ever moment. He wasn’t sure if he should tell his buddy Mike at their next pool match. And even if he did, would Mike believe him? For now, it was go with the flow time, and these girls were flowing quite nicely.

He traced his hands up the legs he was holding and had a firm grip on Samantha’s ass. He pinched her and lifted his hips slightly, lifting her off the ground. She let out a short squeal and said, “You can cum whenever you’re ready, baby!”

He hadn’t been holding back, but almost immediately after she said it, he could feel the urge to release his seed well up inside of him. He thrust his tongue out, deeper than it had been before inside of Caitlyn’s moist warmth, and, gasping for air, came with more intensity than he thought possible.

He fell back onto the floor and smiled. “Wow! That was amazing, you two. I think I’m melting.”

“You look tired, baby,” Caitlyn said as she rubbed his chest. “Why don’t you take a nap in my bed?”

“That sounds good.”

Caitlyn led him to her bedroom, turned down the bedsheets, and smiled. As he got into the bed, she leaned over, kissed him on the forehead, and said, “I’m going to take Samantha to work.”

He saw Caitlyn putting on a pair of panties and a bra and drifted off into a deep sleep.

Caitlyn and Samantha finished getting dressed and left the house. As they were driving, Samantha asked Caitlyn, “Do you mind if I wear this necklace at work tonight? I think it looks perfect!”

“Be my guest. Do you mind if we take a detour before we get to work?”

Samantha looked at the clock and said, “As long as it’s a quick one.”

“It will be.”

A few minutes later, Caitlyn was parking the car in a parking lot a few blocks away from the bookstore, telling her sister about “this great jewelry store.”

Samantha looked at the sign above the door and read it out loud. “George Erasmus Jewelry. Hmmmm.”

As they opened the door, Mr. Erasmus smiled broadly. “Ahhhh, Caitlyn! I’ve been expecting you! And you must be Samantha. Caitlyn has told me a lot about you!”

Samantha looked a little bit confused at what was going on here. Why would her sister tell this old jeweler about her?

“You seem a little bit confused,” he observed as he reached for a box lying near the cash register and pushed a button on it. The necklace she was wearing started to glow a neon green. “Everything will be explained in time.”

In a monotone, Samantha repeated what he had said. “Everything will be explained in time.”

“First, I need to know a few things. Caitlyn, would you excuse us for a few minutes?”

“Of course.” Caitlyn sat down as she heard her master asking her sister if she had had sex earlier in the day.

As Mr. Erasmus and Samantha walked calmly into the back room, Samantha answered, “Yes.”

Mr. Erasmus closed the door and asked Samantha if this had been her first time.

“No, my master.”

“How many other times did you have sex?”

“Once.”

“How long ago?”

“I was fourteen.”

“What happened?”

“My boyfriend pressured me into it. It was painful and I swore off of sex again.” She giggled to herself and added, “Well, at least until today.”

“Is that why you told your sister not to have sex?”

“Yes.”

“Do you think you were raped that day?”

“No. I said ‘yes.’”

“But you wish you hadn’t said ‘yes,’ right?”

“I didn’t have much of a choice.”

“I understand. Let’s talk about today. You enjoyed fucking Jason today, didn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Very well. I am going to help you. Please take off all of your clothes.”

Without hesitation and without blinking, Samantha obeyed.

“Please sit down, my dear.” She sat in the recliner in the corner of the room.

“There is a giant pencil eraser in your head. Can you see it?”

“Yes, master.”

“What was the name of the boy you fucked when you were fourteen?”

“Derek.”

“The eraser in your head is erasing everything you can remember about Derek, especially that night when Derek just about raped you. Everything is going away, never to return, do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

“Good. Now. Tell me, Samantha. How many times in your life have you had sex?”

“Just once. It was today. It was a threesome with my sister and her boyfriend.”

“Very good.”

“Yes, it was.”

“I need to do something now. Please put this in.” He handed her a tampon, which she took and inserted into herself.

Outside the room, Caitlyn could hear Samantha moaning in pleasure as the old man transformed her mind and body the way she had been transformed the day before.

After ten minutes, Samantha and Mr. Erasmus emerged from the back room. Samantha looked like she had been sweating profusely and was clearly not wearing a bra. She looked at her watch and said, “I have to get to work. I’ll see both of you later!”

“Bye bye, Samantha. I’lll be in touch,” the old man grinned as she walked out of the store. He then turned to Caitlyn. “Now. About additional payment for your beautiful necklace, Caitlyn. I have a business proposition for you.”

to be continued...