The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE HOUSE IN THE WOODS

by Witchman

“Talk about bad luck, not one, but two flats,” Colin said as he pushed his small sports car out of the ditch. “That guy was coming the wrong way.”

“At least we’re all right,” Tara said.

She gazed at her fiancee with gratitude and desire, admiring his sweating and buff frame, clad only in the cutoffs and tee shirt that he had worn to the beach that day, his blonde hair made moreso by the sun.

“Let’s walk and find a phone,” Colin said, taking her hand.

The once bright sky was now turning dark, the sun setting on the day that had been bathing, tanning, and making love under the boardwalk.

She was bronzed and blonde, a small but stocky girl with a pronounced bosom and rear. Her black bikini was plastered to her body. She wore one of his old white shirts for warmth, and sandals on her feet.

Rain drops began to fall, the young couple first looking up at the sky and then at each other, wetness hitting their faces.

Tara pointed out to the woods. “Look, over there there’s a light on. Someone’s home, let’s go see.”

The two walked faster as the rain fell heavier, the distant rumbling of thunder heard overhead.

Making their way through a small patch of woods, they arrived on the front porch of a small but comfortable cottage that was covered in ivy.

Seeing no doorbell, Colin knocked several times on the heavy oaken door, curiously noting the oddly shaped door-knocker and wreath of exotic looking flowers hanging over it.

After a moment, the door opened. “Yes, can I help you?” a woman answered.

Tara’s eyes widened at the image in front of her. The woman was about her height, but her hair was long and red, and her eyes large and green, lending focus to her pale but clear skin. She was wearing a soft black robe that clung to her curves and hips. Her breasts were ample and graceful. She wore no makeup or jewelry, save only for a thing silver chain that carried a small but bright silver jewel.

“Um, hi. I’m really sorry to bother you, but we were ran off the road back there and my boyfriend’s car has two flats. Could we use your phone?”

The woman smiled serenely. “Of course, please come in,” she said turning and entering her home.

Colin and Tara looked at each other, then shrugged, closing the door behind them.

The woman lead them to the couch in her parlor, the couple studying the strange and erotic smells, paintings, candles, and antiques that filled their vision in the dimly lit room. It was like an old store or library, but incredibly tasteful and sensual, teasing thoughts to distraction.

“ My name is Serena. I am afraid that the storm has temporarily disrupted my phone service, but I expect it to be turned on shortly. Meanwhile, please let me offer you a drink.”

She turned and left the room before the young lovers could even reply, who now noticed that the mysterious woman’s robe was quite see-through.

“Wow, what kind of place is this?” Colin asked, putting his arm around Tara, drawing their bodies together.

“She must be one of those Earth Mother, New Agey types,” Tara purred, reveling under his touch. “It feels really.....delicious in here. Sexy.”

“Mmmmm...” Colin replied, bringing his lips to hers.

Tara softly grunted in response, her eyes closed, her tongue entwined in his.

It was several moments before the lovers had realized that Serena had returned, carrying a silver tray that held three steaming cups of an odd-smelling brew. She smiled knowingly.

Tara’s face flushed as she realized that this woman had been watching them, never announcing herself. It was unsettling, yet erotic in a puzzling way.

Colin smiled politely and picked up the two cups closest to him, passing first to Tara, who first smelled, then sipped, then gulped the tea that smelled vaguely of mint.

“What do you do, Serena?” he asked, settling back into the couch.

“ I am a witch, and an adviser. I make my living doing Tarot readings while selling charms and potions. I am very good at what I do.”

“I am also grateful for the company. Out here in the woods I seldom have visitors besides my customers.”

“Colin is my fiancee,” Tara said. “Are you married?”

“ I have no need for one partner,” Serena grinned.

“I must say, however, that you are a very attractive looking couple. When are you to be married?”

“In three months,” Colin replied, who, although he considered himself a gentleman and wanted to be mindful of Tara, found it difficult for his vision not to be focused on Serena’s breasts and the jewel that dangled over them.

“How very sweet,” Serena said. " You are obviously very close to each other.”

“It is important, as a couple soon to be wed, that you be aware of each other’s feelings and desires. For example, you Colin, should be aware of your fiancee’s needs, and wants, and when she wants them.

“You should learn to focus on her, focus on her feelings, and desires. You should learn to focus on each others breathing, relaxing yourselves. You have had a stressful experience, but now you can relax, relax and focus on your breathing. Focus on your lungs slowing down, your breath becoming relaxed, relaxed.”

Colin put down his cup, and was going to ask if he could check the phone, but Serena spoke again, her right hand slowly stroking the chain, raising the pendant slightly from her chest. “Just relax, the two of you. You can stay as long as you like. Just relax. Don’t you find my home relaxing?”

“It is lovely,” Tara responded. “But don’t you get...lonely?”

Serena grinned again. “I am not lonely now. You are here.”

Tara wanted to respond, but her mind felt fuzzy, slow. She was dimly aware that this woman was staring at her intently, yet she found that she did not mind. Besides, her body was tired, and it was safe and warm and snuggly in this strange and sexy house, with her lover’s strong arm around her.

Colin found himself staring again, and felt obligated to say something, anything at all. He also was finding it difficult to think. “Ummm....that is a pretty jewel,” he said, his voice oddly thick.

“Oh, do you like it?” Serena asked. “It is very old, very old and beautiful. Look what happens when I hold it towards the light.”

She raised the jewel slightly from her breasts, and it gleamed and sparkled in the soft light from the lamp near the edge of the couch.

“See how it sparkles and shines? When I hold it to the light, it shines with an almost inner glow. Watch it. See how it shines? Watch it shine for me.

“Now, as I turn it slightly, watch how it shines again. Watch the light. Let your eyes focus softly on the light. It is very pretty and relaxing to watch.”

Colin’s eyes widened, then began to fog over as the focused on the light shimmering off of the jewel, and the rising and falling of Serena’s breasts.

“It is so pretty, so relaxing, sooooooo......soothing....” Serena breathed, her nipples beginning to push through the sheer fabric that covered them.

Tara felt a tickling in her stomach, that anticipatory feeling that she had whenever she knew that her lover was going to touch her with purpose. The makings of a new moment, possibly a sexual one, with her fiancee and this exotic, attractive woman who even now was seducing the both of them at the same time made her blush with embarrassment and excitement. An inner voice told that this was wrong, but another, stronger one told her to relax and let go, to go with the moment and see where it would take them.

“Watch the jewel, my lovely young couple,” Serena said, the tone of her voice now a command rather than a request. " Focus your eyes on the jewel as it spins and sparkles, sending pretty lights right into your eyes. Focus on the lights and relax. Focus on the lights and relax. Focus and relax.....focus and relax....relax......relax..relax.....”

Colin attempted to rise, but Tara’s body was heavy against his, and he found it impossible to move. Further still, he found his body responding to Serena’s commands, his chest rising and falling in unison with the chanting of her voice, his cock stirring in his pants as he dimly realized that this beautiful woman, this sexy witch, was somehow casting a spell upon both Tara and himself, and he was helpless to resist.

He wasn’t sure if he even wanted to resist, now.

Serena’s eyes sparkled with delight as she saw the young couple sinking into trance. Her voice stronger, more powerful, more impossible to resist.

“That’s good. Very good. Now, feel your eyes becoming heavier and heavier. You find my home, my jewel, the sights and sounds and smells to be strong to resist. Your eyes are becoming heavier, and heavier. Sooooooo heavy now, watching the jewel, listening to my voice, feeling yourself succumbing to sleep, succumbing to sleep, feeling sleepy, very sleepy, very, very, sleepy. Eyes closing now, sleeping now, hearing only my voice, listening to only my voice, obeying only my voice. Sleep and obey, sleep and obey. Sleeeeeeep......and obeyyyyyyyyy.”

Tara’s eyes fell closed and her head lolled against Colin’s shoulder, his own head tipped back against the couch, his mouth slightly opened, eyes closed, lost in hypnotic sleep.

Serena grinned wickedly and quickly shed her robe, her magnificent body almost glowing by the light of the candles and old lamps that adorned her seductive parlor. She spoke again.

“Now my hypnotized playthings, when I say awake, you will open your eyes, but remain in a deep, deep trance. You will feel compelled to listen to my commands, and to obey them. Everything that I tell you will make perfect sense, and you will obey without question. Do you understand?”

“ Yes, Serena,” the couple murmured, their words slurred and muffled.

“ Open your eyes, Tara, and move away from Colin on the couch,” Serena said, her nostrils flaring with excitement.

Tara obeyed, her mind fuzzily observing that their host was completely naked, yet oddly this did not bother her.

“ Listen to me, Tara. You are very comfortable and relaxed, yet you are a little warm. Aren’t you a little warm, Tara?”

“ Mmmm. A little.....warm...” Tara responded, her eyes fixed upon Serena’s eyes.

“ You would like to feel comfortable, wouldn’t you, Tara?”

“ Yes, comfortable....”

“ Take off your shirt, Tara.”

Tara obeyed, and found herself not as warm as she had been.

“Your bikini top is wet, Tara. Take it off,” Serena commanded.

Tara obeyed, her breasts sweaty and shiny in the light, her bikini top a puddle of cloth on the floor.

Serena’s eyes flashed with desire and excitement. “Take off you bikini bottom, Tara.”

Tara’s mind slowly pondered this, dimly realizing that she would be naked in front of a naked, beautiful woman, a stranger, while her boyfriend lay asleep beside her. Despite her misgivings, she found herself becoming wet, wet and aroused.

With a slight tug at the string on her thigh, her bikini bottom fell to the floor.

Serena’s eyes flashed with excitement. “You have a lovely body, Tara. So lovely. A body like that deserves to be loved, to be touched, to be filled with desire and lust. Aren’t you filled with desire, my lovely hypnotized slave? Do you feel the heat spreading from between your thighs? ”

She suddenly pinched Tara’s nipples roughly, causing the young girl to call out in surprise, a mix of pain and pleasure.

Serena’s tongue was on Tara’s throat now, caressing and licking, murmuring into the girl’s burning ear.

“Pleasure knows no gender, Tara. My tongue and touch please you, arouse you, excite you,” Serena whispered, deftly increasing Tara’s desire.

On the couch, paralyzed and helpless, Colin stared, his cock straining for release against his jeans. His initial burst of anger at the seduction of his soon-to-be-wife by this exotic stranger was replaced by the realization that he was enjoying this show. Like most men, he often fantasized of a threesome, and that fantasy was moments away from coming true.

Now Serena was licking Tara’s breasts, biting and teasing her nipples.

Tara’s body reeled, on the verge of collapse, yet still she stood, unable to resist the hypnotic commands that were now imbedded in her mind.

Serena now kneeled before Tara. " A witch needs more than one lover,” she whispered huskily, flicking her tongue against Tara’s enlarged clit.

“Ahhhhhhhh!” Tara cried out again, her hands falling to Serena’s shoulders, steadying herself against this carnal onslaught.

Serena slowly and languorously explored her slave’s warm, slick depths, her hands strong against Tara’s buttocks, pulling the girl’s cunt closer to her mouth.

One orgasm, then another racked Tara’s body, her eyes rolling into her head, her knees quivering, her breath ragged.

Serena suddenly roughly pushed her away, and Tara collapsed back onto the overstuffed sofa.

She now slowly crawled over to Colin, again grinning wickedly as she watched him attempt to move, his eyes locked on hers, helpless to escape.

Undoing his fly, she removed his cock, which reached towards the ceiling, grateful for escape.

In a moment, her mouth was around it, her eyes still on his, taking his large, thick manhood almost entirely into her mouth.

Excited, Colin felt his balls contract, but Serena knowingly cupped and squeezed them, preventing a premature ejaculation.

Despite his hypnotic paralysis, Colin’s body jerked again, the pleasure almost overwhelming him.

Serena pulled his shorts to the floor, then straddled him, ripping his shirt down the middle. Her long, red fingernails roughly scratched Colin’s muscled chest, teasing and tormenting his nipples.

She then pulled him to his feet by his erection, marching him over to Tara, who still lay in a dazed trance.

Serena inserted two fingers into Tara’s snatch, then pulled her up as well, leading the hypnotized couple over to a large, fuzzy rug by a the fireplaces.

Serena grinned again. “Lick me,” she ordered Tara, who instantly obeyed, Serena again taking Colin’s cock into her mouth.

For minutes, or perhaps hours, they kissed and licked and sucked, bringing each other to a frenzy of desire and heat and lust.

Now Colin was behind Serena, his long cock deep inside her wet, sopping cunt, Serena licking and teasing Tara’s pussy again.

Denying Colin an orgasm yet again, Serena pulled out and pushed him to the rug, ordering both Tara and Colin to eat her pussy.

Serena grinned as the two eagerly ate her. Her body spasmed with pleasure. She knew that the drug in the tea, combined with the taste of her love juices, with bind the couple to her forever, their destinies now linked by desire and sex.

The two women now sucked Colin’s cock and cupped his balls, the combined pleasure of two women upon him, the culmination of his greatest fantasy, filled him with desire and ecstasy. He cried out in rapture as he came, his cum spattering over his stomach.

As he lay breathing raggedly, Serena suddenly turned again, and fingered Tara to another climax.

She too, cried out in pleasure, before passing out onto the body of her fiancee, Serena’s final command echoing deep inside her brain.

“Sleep, sleep, sleep, sleeeeeeeeeeeep.”

Serena watched the sleeping lovers for a few moments, then set to work.

Taking a small oak leaf from a wooden box on the coffeetable, she rubbed it first against her own cunt, then against Tara’s, then against Colin’s cock, mixing their juices together.

Muttering an ancient chant, she then threw the leaf into the fire, where it sizzled and burned, carrying her intention into the air and beyond.

Now they were joined together. When Colin and Tara awoke, their surprise and confusion would be swiftly replaced by a growing and irresistible desire to fuck Serena yet again. They would find it sensible to spend the night, then the weekend, then the week, then...

Serena smiled again, as she contemplated the erotic adventures that lay before them all.