The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE HOUSE IN THE WOODS PART 2

By Witchman

18 years old Ciara bit her bottom lip to keep it from trembling.

She was lost in the woods and scared, and it was getting dark.

As the moon slowly started to emerge, she thought back to the puzzling chain of events that had brought her here.

Ciara had recently graduated with honors from Tompkinsville High, and was planning to go to Cortlandt University in the fall.

Her parents had promised to pay for her first year of school on the condition that Ciara had to spend a night alone in the deepest part of the old woods that lay beyond the narrow strip of beach that separated her odd town from the decaying harbors and the open sea.

She had been aloud to keep her phone, but it had no reception at all.

This whole part of the forest seemed dead. No rustling in the underbrush, no birds, nothing.

Ciara was about to burst into tears when a flash of light off in the dark distance suddenly blurred her tear filled eyes.

Her eyes widened and her spirits lifted. “Omg, a house! Someone lives here!” she exclaimed.

She began to walk faster towards the shimmering light.

Stopping at the edge of the clearing, Ciara took in the odd sight in front of her.

It was a house, of sorts, but it had been built in the innards of a huge ancient oak tree.

The house and door were covered in green ivy. It looked soft and inviting, but also titillating and erotically intriguing.

She pensively raised the ancient copper doorknocker and rapped it against the even older wood of the door.

After a moment, an older, but still alluring redhead answered the door, her face a curious and comforting mix of age, wisdom, maturity, and magnetism.

“Yes, my child, come in out of the cold,” she said, taking Ciara’s arm and leading her into the cozy living room.

“I’m sorry to bother you ma’am, but I am lost and have no phone service. Can I use your phone?”

The older woman smiled and nodded knowingly. “I think I have heard that before. Of course, please, come in and sit down. Let me make some tea for you.”

Ciara opened her mouth to respond, but the woman had already turned her back to her and made her way to the kitchen.

Might as well sit down, she thought. I am tired anyway.

It was a strange home. The walls were lined with books, some of them huge and dusty, others written in odd letterings.

There was a crystal ball on the table, and even a black cat, which was now eying Ciara somewhat skeptically.

The place felt sexy too. Ciara felt as though she had walked into a room where someone had just been masturbating.

Still, the fire was warm, and the place felt inviting, and Ciara was looking forward to calling her dad to come pick her up, once she knew where she was.

After a fashion, the older redhead returned, carrying a tray with two cups of a steamy mysterious brew. “Herbal tea,” she explained, offering a cup to Ciara, and then raising hers in silent salutation.

Ciara cautiously took a sip, then a larger one. It was good, whatever it was, and warming to her stomach.

The older woman studied Ciara now. “ I am Serena. What are you doing out in the woods alone at this time, my pretty new friend?” she asked, casually looking over the nubile teen.

Ciara was hot, and she knew it. Her breasts were large and full, and her stomach taut and flat. Her hair was long and strawberry blonde, curly to her shoulders. Her eyes were blue and bright.

However, Ciara was sort of new to girls. Yes, she had messed around with some of her girlfriends, but that just for fun, exploration, and to cut in front of the beer line at the keggers.

This was different though. This older woman, also a redhead, was sensually surveying Ciara in a manner that suggested she knew exactly how to please a woman, perhaps even better than a man could.

Ciara felt it safe to explain to Serena the terms and conditions that had brought her out in the deep woods alone at night.

Serena had given her a somewhat knowing look when Ciara had told her that her parents were named Colin and Tara.

“Well my dear, many of the great stories of our time began with a young person leaving home to go on a quest. Perhaps this is yours.”

“No thank you, Serena. I admit it. I am chicken. I just want to call my parents and tell them that I am coming home. As a matter of fact, can I use your phone now please?” Ciara asked.

Serena eyed her for a moment, much in the skeptical manner that the cat had, then she nodded in affirmation. “Of course you can, it is over there.”

Ciara looked over to where Serena had gestured, but she did not see a phone. At least, not a weird one.

She did a double take. Did this woman actually have a working rotary phone?

Ciara slowly walked over to it. She had heard of them, but had never actually seen one.

Hadn’t there been a video about two guys trying to figure out how to use one?

She looked over at Serena, who winked at her. “Figure it out. Consider it part of your quest.”

Ciara opened her mouth to respond, but found she had nothing to say.

She looked around the room once again. No computer, no cell phones, not even a television.

Serena walked over to an even odder piece of machinery, and took a flat circular piece of vinyl from a cardboard folder, placing it down on a circular pad with what appeared to be a large megaphone attached to it.

She set an arm with a needle on it, and in a moment, an ancient organ played through the horn, something like a Goth Fats Waller.

Ciara studied the odd device. She saw numbers, so she thought that it was she would use to call, but what was that funny thing on top? Was that where you were supposed to speak?

As she pondered it, she did not notice Serena silently drifting over to the fireplace, where she threw a dash of a green dust into the dancing flames.

Ciara’s nose wrinkled. The fire was now lazily lolling plumes of green smoke across the floor, a hazy fog that was beginning to caress her ankles.

“Jason, Ulysses, Luke Skywalker. This is your quest Ciara,” Serena said. “Discovering ancient secrets, erotic esoterica, and unknown truths about yourself.”

Ciara shook her head, which was beginning to feel dazed and dizzy. She reached to raise the odd looking top of the phone, but her arm felt heavy, and moved in slow motion.

Serena was closer now, and the odd fog was now slowly rising up Ciara’s legs, irresistibly unrelenting as they covered her sex legs and bottom.

Ciara’s befuddled body was beginning to reel now, as she clumsily lifted the receiver.

Serena was closer to her now, and the sexy smoke was seeping under Ciara’s shorts to mingle with her pussy.

The older woman was closer now, and her knowing hands were massaging Ciara’s nipples that jutted like erect thimbles through the thin confines of her t-shirt.

“Mm, stop, please,” Ciara murmured.

“A quest,” Serena continued, now nuzzling Ciara’s neck. “Where one leaves home naïve and inexperienced, but returns home wiser, more knowing, more…experienced.”

She flicked her tongue along Ciara’s through, and the dazed teenager gutturally groaned, falling back into Serena’s arm, the receiver falling back onto the hook.

Serena was licking more now, slowly turning Ciara’s body towards her. “ The kind of quest where an innocent young girl meets a knowing, wiser, wicked woman.”

She put her finger under Ciara’s chin, and raised the girl’s flushed face until her eyes had met hers.

Ciara’s heart was pounding wildly in her chest. No one knew where she was, and this woman was doing something to her, casting a spell on her.

Ciara opened her mouth, but once again had no voice.

She slowly shook her head once more, then fell into Serena’s arms, sighing in surrender as the older woman’s mouth and tongue met her own.

It only took a moment for Serena to raise the dazed girls arms overhead to deftly doff Ciara’s shirt and bra, and only another moment for her knowing mouth to suck on the left nipple of the entranced teenager.

Their bodies were both slowly sinking to the floor now, to rapturously roll on the large skin rug in front of the warm and sexy fire.

Overwhelmed by the knowing fingers, mouth, and tongue of this erotic older woman, Ciara sighed in surrender once more, cravenly capitulating to her senior Sapphic seductress.

The music was stranger now, shriller pipes on the organ, and odd moaning, but Ciara was only dimly aware of that.

This older mysterious woman was an obscene kisser, and Ciara’s pussy was wet and willing.

Having now surrendered to a passionate power that was greater than herself, she erotically obliged her lusty lover as Serena slowly removed Ciara’s shorts and panties.

Now she was kissing and licking her way up the sexy teen’s inner thighs, pushing her unresisting legs open as she amorously advanced her mesmerizing mouth and tempting tongue up Ciara’s smooth slick thighs towards the pulsating pussy prize.

Her lips found Ciara’s other set, and her hands found the entranced teen’s nipples, and her tongue was painting a vision of delight on Ciara’s shaved pussy.

Her body was quivering now, and she was close to climax.

When it happened, Ciara blushed deeply, her pussy gushing, her bladder releasing.

As though possessed of a sexy Sapphic sixth sense, Serena raised her head from Ciara’s pussy, smiling wickedly as the dazed and climaxing young girl’s pee and pussy perfume hypnotically hissed as the two sexy streams spattered onto the burning logs, adding their exotic essence to the sexy green fog that was now erotically enveloping the both of them.

Serena stood over her dazed partner, and slowly removed her robe.

She might have been sixty, but her body was still firm and well maintained.

Ciara found herself falling into the older woman’s eyes as Serena slowly lowered herself closer and closer to Ciara’s flushed face.

Serena was chanting something in a strange and mystifying language, her pussy now only an erotic inch from Ciara’s waiting and willing mouth.

She grinned wickedly again when Ciara mewed in sexual frenzy, her mouth desperate for the taste of the witch’s pussy.

Chanting the magic words, she slowly descended onto Ciara’s mouth.

What she lacked for in experience she made up for in enthusiasm.

Ciara was under a sexy spell of erotic enchantment now, and her mouth was excitedly exploring this new pleasure path.

Serena licked her lips. “You want to finish your quest, don’t you Ciara. You want to stay here in the woods, learning, experiencing, finishing your quest, coming….mmmmm. Into your own.”

“Coming,” Ciara murmured, her voice mesmerizingly muffled by Serena’s sweet snatch.

“Yes my dear,” Serena said. “Coming...into your own. Coming, into your own. Coming…coming…cummming…. cumming… cumming!”

The sexy witch cried out in erotic rapture, grinding her wet pussy into Ciara’s face.

Serena closed her eyes, and ran her fingers through her long red hair.

She was turning now, and lowering her own mouth onto Ciara’s pussy.

The women were now dining at Club 69, Serena’s wiser and more experienced mouth matching the tempting and tantalizing tempo of Ciara’s enthusiastic and erotic attentions to her older lover’s women parts.

As the two beautiful women continued their decadent dance of female frolicking, the cat, now bored of the show, lazily stretched, yawned, and made his way to the bookcase adjacent to the fireplace.

Climbing a few shelves, he then curled into his usual spot on the open shelf where his bed was nestled between a few old books and an old photograph.

Had Ciara not been otherwise erotically occupied, she might have noticed that the photo was that of a younger Serena, flanked by a young, sexy male and female couple.

Her parents….

THE END