The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Taking a High Risk Loan from Mistress Ashley is not worth the risk, is it?

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Jukebox, Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

Based on an idea from “Can’t Buy me Love” by Jukebox.

I wrote this story for my Mistress Ashley for the inspiration and ideas she gives me.

How badly do you need a Loan?

Part One

“I don’t want to go again James, it’s not like I like this!”

“You never talk about what happened?”

“It…….I can’t I just can’t”

“Why not?”

“She is………..it’s hard to explain. She is overpowering you felt her”

“Yes but not like you did……….”

“Fucker! Fine let’s just do bankruptcy and be done with this idea. It wasn’t my idea anyway!”

“Sorry honey I know” as they kissed but she did not kiss him like she used to and he noticed. But he wasn’t sure if he was imagining it…………..

Melanie had made mistakes and lost a lot of money in a very short period of time for their business. It happened once before and they borrowed one million dollars to avoid bankruptcy and public humiliation. The price of the loan—his wife would have to serve Mistress Ashley for a period of three years as collateral and terms of payment. If he failed to make the agreed payments—or failed to pick up his wife at the end, like a pawn Mistress Ashley would keep his wife.

The payments were small compared to the value of the loan—200,000 dollars total. In essence his wife was “working off” the rest

She was gone for three years………..

And they thought everything was behind them. But the thing is—the terrible thing is—Mistress Ashley ALWAYS wins;

Melanie had only been home a few days,

Melanie was upstairs when her phone rang, “Hello?”

“Hello Melanie” her face instantly lost all expression and cum drizzled down her leg as her eyes again had a dreamy vacancy to them as she heard her Mistress’ voice.

“You are alone?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Have you done as I asked you to do?”

“Yes Mistress. There is now a shortfall and we discussed returning me to you for a shorter period this time”

“Excellent! He is unaware you remained my Slave?”

“Yes Mistress totally unaware. I obey when I receive instruction and remember only programmed events”

“And thank you for sending me Tiffany, she is here waiting to join us in a three way”

“Good Mistress I am glad you are pleased”

“So he is unaware you were my Main Slave Assistant during those three years?”

“Yes Mistress. We have not discussed anything that happened there as you instructed”

“Good. So he is unaware you are skilled in enslaving and robotizing women for me and how many did you enslave and Robotize for me during those three years?”

“Two hundred and seven Mistress”

“Hahahaha excellent. Come to me my dear I will be waiting” CLICK

Melanie looked at her phone, deleted the call history and blinked and wondered what she was doing.

Melanie felt her panties were wet and changed them.

Now,

James walked up to the woman behind the desk, the butterflies in his stomach felkt like they were going to fly out of his mouth………….

The pretty receptionist smiled a plastic smile at him. Her eyes had a dreamy vacancy to them. She sat clad in a shiny black PVC dress with stiletto heeled boots and she had a shiny black collar around her neck. “Ah Mr. Johnson back so soon? Is Mrs. Johnson with you?”

“Y-yes she is outside. I want to discuss terms first with your Mistress”

“That is not usual practice?” She pressed a button on the desk and James recognized Tiffany walked in clad in the same a shiny black PVC dress with stiletto heeled boots and she had a shiny black collar around her neck. Her hair and makeup was perfect, her face was blank of all expression, her eyes vacant like the receptionist. She had a file she handed Francesca.

“Tiffany what are you doing here?” he said not selling her to Mistress Ashley as she had suggested. Tiffany looked at him coldly and said, “Sorry sir I don’t know you?

“Tiffany! Yes you do…….when Melanie was here we fu……….”

“We what sir? I serve the Mistress. I always have since I can remember…….” And walked out.

(Is that what she does to them?) James thought as he had second thoughts already.

(How can Tiffany not remember……….?)

A few short weeks ago,

“How many times did you cheat on your wife while she was here?” Mistress Ashley’s voice was filled with cruelness, “How many?” James could barely choke it out in front of his enslaved wife, “Two”

“Excellent! A man with SOME integrity hahaha it’s hard, she was here three years and I hoped you would default and not come back for her”

”Who with Mr. Johnson,” she said looking at him with confidence as she stroked his enslaved wife standing there loving looking only at her.

“Her friend Tiffany, a blonde……….”

“Pretty?”

“Yes!”

“Hmmmm? Perhaps you can deliver her to me for a finder’s fee?”

James wasn’t sure if she was being genuinely sincere, or simply baiting him. He didn’t care. “Can I have my wife back please?” he asked.

“She’s yours for the taking right now,” Mistress Ashley responded. “If I tell her to, she’ll happily serve you just as well as me. She can even seem to be normal, if commanded. You can show her off in public, have her act like the good little wife, but in private, she’ll do anything you ask, anything at all—Like a Robot”

“That’s enough!” James snapped, glaring at Mistress Ashley. “I want her back to normal. Back to herself.”

“Are you sure that’s what she wants?” Mistress Ashley asked. The question hung in the air for a long moment.

“Just...please. Put her back the way she was.”

“Oh, alright just a goodbye kiss then,” Mistress Ashley said, as she gave Melanie a long, passionate kiss on the lips. She kissed again, and James saw her tongue dart into Melanie’s mouth. “Perhaps you secretly enjoyed the idea of giving your wife away to another woman, the money just an excuse, a naughty boy aren’t you?” She kissed Melanie one last time”

She reached up with her right hand and gently stroked Melanie’s cheek. Mistress Ashley said, “Awake” and James saw awareness returned to his wife’s eyes. Melanie looked down at the hand touching her skin, an unreadable expression on her face. “Welcome back, my dear,” Mistress Ashley said.

Melanie straightened up. Silently, she stepped back, closer to her husband. James stood up and took Melanie’s hand. “I think this concludes our bargain,” he said coldly, turning towards the door.

“You see Mr. Johnson this Contract you signed says, “Terms are non-negotiable. You signed the contract already as did Mr. Johnson and you faxed it here. Why do that if you weren’t serious? Are you trying to default already?”

“No I………..”

Then he saw Melanie had walked in and said, “I am ready”

“No Melanie we can find another way, pay the money back it’s only been two days we can cancel the contract honey we……….”

“No we can’t we need the money. It won’t be as long this time”

Then they turned and saw Ashley was there at the bottom of the stairs. Melanie had come right when Ashley came down………. (How odd?) James thought as Mistress Ashley took the hand of his wife and said, “You may go now I take possession of her now. She chose this this time as well as you so unless she is wanting to break the contract?”

“N-No Mistress Ashley we need the money. I give myself as agreed”

“You see, a superior female. You will have her back in two years this time”

“Two years?! You tricked us!”

He saw her stare into his wife’s eyes and said, “Sleep” as Melanie leaned forward and they French kissed. Melanie was hers once again.

James saw that same look in her eyes that he’d seen in the receptionist’s...that blank, placid, dreamy emptiness that suggested nothing but sleepy bliss. She looked happy.

“You see she is already mine. See you in two years”

“You have Tiffany too!”

“Hmmmm yes she came here a short time ago, referred by someone you know. She is my Assistant now”

“You tricked me! You had control of my wife all along and I’m going to prove it!”

“Mr. Johnson go, go before I put on a show here with Melanie which will just upset you then I’ll have her rip your dick off and stuff it in your mouth and choke you with it”

As they walked up the stairs. Melanie never looked back.

He wasn’t even in his car and Melanie was naked and she and Mistress Ashley were fucking, Melanie at Mistress Ashley’s perfectly shaped and shaved pussy. Mistress Ashley said, “You did very well my Slave. And now you are back with me where you will stay. I intend to make sure your husband never comes back for you or causes us any trouble”

Melanie had her tongue deep in Mistress Ashley’s pussy, her arms around the Mistress’ leather clad hips from her minidress. Melanie tasted her and licked and lapped deeply. Melanie’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit taking in her nectar. Mistress Ashley smoked her odorless drug cigarette and she inhaled deeply and blew it out saying, “Yes my dear your programming is exquisite, I knew the first time we met you would be the perfect Slave” Mistress Ashley said as she enjoyed the servicing of her Slave Melanie and her odorless drug cigarette……………..

“MMMMmmmm Yes Mistress” SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“I think I will have him killed, and Tiffany will do it”

“MMMMmmmm Yes Mistress” SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Tiffany stood next to them in a shiny black PVC dress with stiletto heeled boots and she had a shiny black collar around her neck. Her hair and makeup was perfect, her face was blank of all expression, her eyes vacant like the receptionist. Staring blankly ahead and said, “Yes Mistress I will kill him for you”

“He wants you, Melanie told me, lure him for sex then snap his neck during sex with one hard snap to the right”

“Yes Mistress”

Melanie never missed a lick at hearing this, he meant nothing to her now. Only Mistress Ashley mattered. Nothing mattered but her since she walked in three years ago;

James was right, she was never really free. She was only home one week when, her cell phone rang “UNKNOWN NUMBER”

“Hello? Who is this?”

“Me” the voice said as Melanie recognized her.

“You? W-why are you calling me? All that is over, I’m back with my husband. Please leave me alone”

“Is that what you really want Melanie? Remember the time with me, the sex, and the passion, what we did together? The women you helped me enslave and robotize?”

“I’m hanging up…..please don’t call me again I love my Hus…..”

“My ring, remember it Melanie? It is a ring of love, and then there is a ring of lies from him. If you want my ring in your life, choose the former and ignore the latter.”

Her face changed as she orgasmed and cum drizzled down her leg as she said, “Yes Mistress I choose you. From the moment your ring touched my clitoris I was yours forever”

“Good Melanie, good Slave. Now we must do things to get him to bring you back to me. Also he told me about your friend Tiffany. Come see me tomorrow when he goes to work and bring her with you”

“Yes Mistress I will obey. I will come see you and bring Tiffany with me”

“And shave yourself for me and wear something sexy”

“Yes Mistress. And if he stays home or tries to interfere?”

“Drug him and then come. One of my Slaves is in the area she will deliver you a case with that and other items you will need over the next two weeks or so until I can get you back here again to stay”

“Yes Mistress”

“I could kill him but the police would blame you my dear for the life insurance”

“I could kill him and make it look like an accident like I did with that Policeman John?”

“Hahahaha yes………”

Two years ago,

“John did you tell anyone I was coming over here tonight?”

“No you told me not to. I didn’t want to screw it up”

“Did anyone see you come in?”

“No Jane what are you worried……..” as she kissed him and began taking his clothes off. They made their way to the bedroom and began having hard sex. Sex like John had never had before.

“Oh fuck……fuck………..yes…………Jane…………what the?” CRACK as she snapped his neck during Sex killing him instantly as he convulsed still inside her.

She got off of him and called and said, “Mistress it is done. I need a clean-up squad”

“You did well Melanie. Did you use the vagina condom?”

“Yes Mistress as you instructed”

“Good remove it and his filth and return to me my pretty Slave so I may reward you”

“Yes Mistress”

“Yes the clean-up Squad made it look like he slipped in the shower hahahaha. No not necessary yet my pet. I don’t want him fucking you tonight, I want you clean. Use the drug to make him sleep tonight all night”

“Yes Mistress”

That night after dinner James was eager to have sex with his wife but as he prepared for bed and drank the water his wife had left him he laid down and fell into a deep deep sleep at 900 PM.

Melanie then called Tiffany and said, “Hey Tiffany this is Melanie, yes I’ve missed you too. Hey I want to go shopping tomorrow I want you to go with me so we can catch up. No I’ll drive, and I want to introduce you to a friend. Yes she is. I think you’ll like her. Wear something nice like a date and she might offer us a job, she is really rich. Don’t tell anyone she is very secretive. Okay see you tomorrow, goodnight”

Melanie opened the case she was given again and this time removed a dildo and visor and went into the spare bedroom with her cell phone and the case.

She went in the connecting bathroom and shaved her pussy. Then she laid naked on the bed and slid the dildo into her vagina and put on the visor. She turned it on and gasped as she was turned on.

At 0500 she awoke and removed the visor and dildo and removed the cum soaked sheets and threw them into the washer. She cleaned off the dildo with her mouth and put it in the case and then hid the case as instructed.

She then went and laid down with her husband as the alarm went off and he got up and got ready for work. Melanie was sound asleep.

Later that morning after James went to work, she went to pick up Tiffany at 0900 AM.

She drove straight to Mistress Ashley building.

Melanie took Tiffany inside as she questioned, “This is her house? It’s like a mansion?”

“Yes she has many women working for her” as Melanie and Tiffany walked up to the woman behind the desk, Francesca and the pretty receptionist smiled a plastic smile at them. Her eyes had a dreamy vacancy to them. She sat clad in a shiny black PVC dress with stiletto heeled boots and she had a shiny black collar around her neck. “Ah Mrs. Johnson, Mistress Ashley is expecting you both, you are Tiffany Alexander?”

“Yes….er”

“Francesca, I am an Assistant to Mistress Ashley. She pressed a button on the desk and said, “Mistress they are here” “Okay I’ll be right down”

“Mistress?” Tiffany said as Melanie quieted her.

Then Tiffany saw her;

Mistress Ashley stood smoking a cigarette with her right gloved hand which seemed to have no odor clad in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace and a ruby ring. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand.

“Ah welcome back Melanie, this is Tiffany?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Mistress? Melanie I-I…..” Tiffany said as she noticed her friend’s eyes had the same dreamy vacancy to them as the receptionist Francesca.

“Don’t blame her Tiffany, she was just obeying me by coming here and bringing you with her. James told me about you and so did Melanie here, and they were right, you are lovely and you are perfect for my needs”

“Your needs?” Tiffany said getting more and more uncomfortable.

“Yes as it sounds, sex, service, anything I want. Kill people for me, lie, steal, anything I say like Melanie here, tell her Melanie how many men and women have you killed for me?”

“Twenty-seven Mistress”

“Melanie!?”

“Again don’t blame her, she will do ANYTHING I tell her too. Like what did you do for me today Melanie?”

“Shaved my pussy for you Mistress”

“Melanie we need to get out of here! Melanie?”

“Melanie’s not going anywhere are you Melanie?”

“No Mistress”

“And neither are you Tiffany” as she blew some of the cigarette smoke in her face as she walked closer to them.

“I-I…….that smoke……….it’s not tobacco………..it’s nice……….” Tiffany said as she felt her free will numbing and slipping away.

Mistress Ashley rubbed her ring on Tiffany’s face and her face lost all expression and she said, “Come Slaves”

Once up the stairs Francesca heard Tiffany moaning as she joined her friend Melanie as a Slave to Mistress Ashley.

James was due to get home by 700 PM so Melanie left Mistress Ashley’s mansion for home by 500 PM, leaving Tiffany there.

She picked up some things from the store ignoring she smelled like sex until she got home and showered washing the sex smell off of her and washed her clothes. She prepared dinner the whole time daydreaming of her Mistress. She wore the shiny panties her Mistress gave her with jelly dildos in them for her anus and her vagina. They buzzed and fucked her in constant bliss. She smiled as she thought of her Mistress;

Melanie had her tongue deep in Mistress Ashley’s pussy, her arms around the Mistress’ leather clad hips from her minidress. Melanie tasted her and licked and lapped deeply. Melanie’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit taking in her nectar. Mistress Ashley smoked inhaling deeply and blew it out saying, “Yes my dear your programming is exquisite, I knew the first time we met you would be the perfect Slave” Mistress Ashley said as she enjoyed the servicing of her Slave Melanie and her odorless drug cigarette……………..

She took a vial of drug powder from her case and put it in her husband’s food as instructed.

He came home and kissed her and as they ate dinner he said, “What did you do today?”

“Shopping with Tiffany”

“How is she?”

“She is fine, she got a new job today”

“Honey this is really good, when did you learn to cook like this?”

“The last three years”

“Sorry do you want to talk about it?”

“No”

He ate showered and again as he laid in bed he feel asleep this time with his eyes open as he stared at the ceiling.

Now she would do something she did many times to men and women for her Mistress over the last three years,

“James you must listen to my voice, are you listening?”

“Yes Melanie. I love you Melanie”

“Yes. Listen to me. You will sleep and sleep soundly and you will remember we had sex for hours. You love me and would do anything I suggest”

“Yes Melanie I do love you. I will do anything you suggest”

“Good now sleep and do not question me about the last three years or the Mistress. Do not question if you see me wearing shiny panties or sexy clothes. You will think they are for you”

“Yes Melanie……..for you”

“Yes. And you will not question if I receive phone calls at any time of the day or night. You will believe it is Tiffany even if you read otherwise on my phone you will see Tiffany’s name. You will not snoop. You will not question me ever. Do you understand?”

“Yes Melanie I understand”

“Good now sleep and dream of us having sex”

“Yes Melanie………..goodnight………uh-h-h-h-h-h…………”

She watched as his penis went erect and he moaned in his sleep. “….ohh------Melanie……” Her face showed no change in blankness.

She coldly went to the spare bedroom with her cell phone and her case and locked the door. He would sleep as instructed but she was told not to risk discovery.

She called on her cellphone, “Mistress I obeyed as instructed. He is sleeping and I hypnotized him with the powder in his dinner”

“Good Melanie, Tiffany has settled in well. Meet her at her apartment tomorrow. She will have five Slaves to assist her in emptying her apartment and transfer all assets to me”

“Yes Mistress”

“Are you wearing the panties?”

“Yes Mistress thank you. They are wonderful”

“Good girl goodnight my Melanie”

“Goodnight Mistress”

Melanie opened the case then she laid naked on the bed and slid the dildo into her vagina and put on the visor. She turned it on and gasped as she was turned on.

At 0500 she awoke and removed the visor and dildo and removed the cum soaked sheets and threw them into the washer. She cleaned off the dildo with her mouth and put it in the case and then hid the case as instructed.

She then went and laid down with her husband as the alarm went off and he got up and got ready for work. Melanie was sound asleep.

Later that morning after James went to work humming and happy thinking they had sex all night. Melanie got up and washed the sheets as her had ejaculated on the sheets in his dreams.

Again she felt nothing but bliss as she knew she obeyed her Mistress and he responded to her hypnosis.

She drove to Tiffany’s wearing her shiny latex rubber dildo panties and a sexy latex rubber outfit she purchased as instructed by her Mistress.

She saw Tiffany clad in a shiny black PVC dress with stiletto heeled boots and she had a shiny black collar around her neck. Her hair and makeup was perfect, her face was blank of all expression, her eyes vacant.

The two Slaves French kissed and Melanie said, “It’s good to serve the Mistress”

“Yes it is good Melanie thank you for bringing me to her to learn the truth”

Tiffany said.

“Yes obedience is truth and the Mistress is our life now”

That day the two ran “errands” for the Mistress. They arrived at the mansion to find Mistress Ashley waiting for them. Both knelt to her in submission at her feet.

Mistress Ashley stood smoking a cigarette with her right gloved hand which seemed to have no odor clad in her shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress with slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace and a ruby ring. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand. She motioned and both Slaves began servicing her, Melanie from the front, Tiffany from behind.

Mistress Ashley laughed and enjoyed the attention of her two Slaves.

Mistress Ashley loved controlling and manipulating women—and men. She was bisexual but preferred women.

“With you two I shall gain many more Slaves. And I will eliminate threats and rivals. Melanie you will tell your husband you are staying with Tiffany. And I want you to meet with this man” showing her a photo. “You will seduce him then kill him for me”

“Yes Mistress Ashley”

“Tiffany will be your backup. Kill him during sex and send me a photo of his dead body”

“Yes Mistress Ashley”

As James got home he got phone call, “Hello?”

“James I am staying with Tiffany tonight she is sick, so sorry honey you will have to cook your own dinner. I’ll see you tomorrow though”

“Melanie? Okay fine I think……….”

“Listen……….Sleep Slave”

“Mel I………..”

“You will do as you are told Slave. You will not question me ever. Do you understand?”

“Yes Melanie I understand”

“Good now sleep and dream of us having sex”

“Yes Melanie………..goodnight………uh-h-h-h-h-h…………”

James went straight to bed, no dinner and would sleep all night. He would awake refreshed and forgot about the previous night and go to work.

Melanie let the man for dinner as Tiffany watched nearby.

Tiffany was still wearing the shiny black PVC dress with stiletto heeled boots and she had a shiny black collar around her neck. Her hair and makeup was perfect, her face was blank of all expression.

Melanie was dressed in the same a shiny black PVC dress with stiletto heeled boots and minus the shiny black collar around her neck. Her hair and makeup was perfect.

“Oh Mark we should go to my hotel room?”

“Okay sure”

“Mark I’m so excited about how things have gone tonight”

“Yes me too Lisa”

“Mark did you tell anyone we were going out tonight?”

“No you told me not to. I didn’t want to screw it up”

“Did anyone see you come in?”

“No Lisa what are you worried……..” as she kissed him and began taking his clothes off. They made their way to the bedroom and began having hard sex. Sex like Mark never had before.

“Oh fuck……fuck………..yes…………Lisa…………what the?” CRACK as she snapped his neck during Sex killing him instantly as he convulsed still inside her.

She got off of him and called and said, “Mistress it is done. I need a clean-up squad”

“Well done Melanie. Did you use the vagina condom?”

“Yes Mistress as you instructed”

“Good remove it and return to me my pretty Slave so I may reward you”

“Yes Mistress Ashley”

She removed the condom and flushed it in the toilet.

“The Clean-up Squad” arrived and made it look like he slipped in the shower on soapy water.

Tiffany and Melanie then reported to Mistress Ashley’s mansion where they spent the day pleasuring Mistress Ashley.

To be Continued……..