The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Taking a High Risk Loan from Mistress Ashley is not worth the risk, is it?

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Jukebox, Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

Based on an idea from “Can’t Buy me Love” by Jukebox.

I wrote this story for my Mistress Ashley for the inspiration and ideas she gives me.

How badly do you need a Loan?

Part Two

New Management

Emma was relaxing at her pool laying in a lounge chair, clad in her new white bikini enjoying the sun and time away from work and away from the crowds in the city. She had a hangover, perhaps too much drinking the night before.

On her pool side table, the latest reports from her division she had to go over before work tomorrow and the big meeting. Emma, her friends called her Em, worked for a government think tank on the topic of UFOs. UFOs and other mysterious phenomena.

Emma and coworker and lover Karen had been undergoing training as full agents of the government and Emma and Karen were now skilled in spying techniques, hand to hand combat and weapon use.

Emma considered herself “Diana Prince” as she thought of Wonder Woman and Agent Diana Prince her idol.

Em received a call, “Hello this is Em?”

“Hello Em……….the clitoris is pure in purpose” Jessica said in her sultry voice.

“………designed purely for pleasure” Emma completed as her eyes and face went vacant and blank.

“Are you ready to serve?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Good girl Emma. I have a mission for you are you ready to accept?”

“Yes my Mistress. I am ready”

“I am sending you data files on your target. You will eliminate her and remove all traces of her existence. I am taking over her business and all she has”

“Yes Mistress of course”

“Karen will join you and carry out your orders. I am uploading them now”

Em heard a tone in the phone as programmed instructions were uploaded into her brain.

Em and Karen were harmless, sweet women. But Emma and Karen were Assassins, SexBots, cold blooded sleeper agents who would kill on command.

“Carry out your orders”

“Yes Mistress” CLICK

As Em went inside and showered as Karen arrived. The two then dressed in their shiny black PVC catsuits and boots and gloves and checked their guns.

The two “Robots” went into Ashley’s building via the roof, and once inside they located their target and quickly shot her six times in the head.

They then destroyed her body in the tub using acid.

By morning, there was no trace of her. She was just a BAD memory.

James was in bed when the phone rang, “Hello Mr. Johnson? Yes this is about your recent loan. Mistress Ashley sold the business and the new owner is calling all loans”

“She can’t do that!”

“Actually she can Mr. Johnson, read section 12 under “Default or sale of loan” she can and she is. Pay the loan back Mr. Johnson or your wife will become the permanent property of the new owner. You have one week” CLICK

“That bitch! New owner? WTF? I’m going over there!”

James got dressed and raced over the Mistress Ashley’s building only to find it was renamed.

The pretty receptionist smiled a plastic smile at him. Her eyes had a dreamy vacancy to them. She sat clad in a shiny black PVC dress with stiletto heeled boots and she had a shiny black collar around her neck. “Ah Mr. Johnson I didn’t expect you here so soon, you have the money?”

“No! I want to see this new owner, what happened to Mistress Ashley?”

“She was……………..replaced Mr. Johnson. The new Mistress is here I will let her know you are here”

“Thank you………….sorry I am just upset”

“Yes this happens. You are fortunate the Mistress did not totally change the contract under the termination cause”

“What do you mean?”

“Many men have been …………..” her eyes changed as though she received new orders—she did—shut up “I-I am sorry I am not permitted to discuss this further Mr. Johnson”

She then coldly resumed typing at her computer ignoring him.

Then he saw Tiffany walked in clad in the same a shiny black PVC dress with stiletto heeled boots and she had a shiny black collar around her neck. Her hair and makeup was perfect, her face was blank of all expression, her eyes vacant like the receptionist. She had a file she handed Francesca.

“Tiffany is Melanie here?”

“Yes sir……….I don’t know you are you a client?”

“Client? Yes I am”

“Ah……..Melanie is out on a job she should return soon so you may set up your date then”

“What!” James said realizing there was much more going on here.

The robot-like Francesca said, “He is her husband”

Tiffany’s face changed, and she said, “Sorry sir I must go”

“Tiffany!”

She walked away ignoring him. Client? This was a fucking brothel or worse………

Then he saw her—the new Mistress. She came down the stairs, smoking a cigarette with her right gloved hand which seemed to have no odor clad in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace as well as a ruby ring. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand.

James felt strange……….this woman was MUCH more powerful than Ashley was.

She walked close with a smirky smile on her face. She inhaled deeply and blew the smoke in his face. Surprisingly there was no odor.

“Ah Mr. Johnson, I am Mistress Jessica. Your wife is perfect. She belongs here. Please tell me you intend to default?”

“No I fucking intend to get her back. Where is she? Tiffany said she was out on a job and asked if I was a client?!”

“Yes unfortunate. But yes she is on a job for me. She is one of my finest………she will remain here”

“I’m going to the Police!”

“Hahahahaha and tell them what? Your wife is a lesbian now?”

“You brainwashed her!”

“Well I didn’t………..but yes she is VERY brainwashed and enslaved. She would just as soon kill you as look at you now James. And honestly my predecessor planned to have her do just that—an evil woman, a liar. I am more honest, I am telling you she is mine. And I intend to keep her………and you will do nothing to stop me will you?” and blew more of the smoke in his face.

“That smoke………..no odor………..making me……hard to think…”

“Aroused? Hard to think yes—then don’t just listen to me closely. Yes the cigarettes are a powerful drug I use. They saturate my body and I am immune, but they enslave others…….you will go home and sleep this off. You will know in your mind your marriage is over. You will file for divorce and give her everything. You will forget about her and move on. If you are very, very good I will arrange a pretty lover for you, one loyal to me and we will allow you to live a happy life as my servant’s husband. But Melanie is lost to you. You see she is the perfect killer and perfect lover. She has so many uses………..I will never allow you to have her back. If you persist I will have her kill you for me. You will obey what I have said. And to cement this, kneel and lick my pussy”

“y-yes Mistress” as James knelt and she spread her pussy lips for him and he slid his tongue inside her slit……….his mind exploded as did his penis in wild orgasm as her words became the truth. He licked and lapped her pussy then stood up and bowed to her and went to obey.

Jessica watched him leave with the smirk on her face. She inhaled deeply and snapped her fingers and Melanie walked out from the side having just returned from a job.

“Did you see him Slave?”

“Yes Mistress. Melanie saw him cheat on her. She is angry”

“Good and Slave Melanie?”

“She is happy I will serve you forever my Goddess”

“Good my Slave, your mission?”

“Yes Mistress I seduced her, she will be coming here later today”

“Excellent well done my Slave. Go upstairs and bathe and service me”

“Yes Mistress”

………………………………………………….

James went straight home and went to sleep. When he awoke, he filed for divorce, he knew his marriage was over. Her defaulted on the loan anyway so she was lost to him. In the divorce he gave his wife everything—the least he could do.

And after a few months the pain even went away from the divorce. He kept having a recurring dream about a beautiful smoking brunette…………………

* * *

Now that there was a REAL HypnoMistress running the business she was expanding her power. She was watching an interview with a model from France, a lovely brunette who made the statement with a lovely French accent, “I prefer to be around beautiful women”

“And so you shall my dear” as Jessica placed a call.

Em received a call, “Hello this is Em?”

“Hello Em listen closely……….the clitoris is pure in purpose” Jessica said in her sultry voice.

“………designed purely for pleasure” Emma completed as her eyes and face went vacant and blank.

“Are you ready to serve?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Good girl Emma. I have a mission for you are you ready to accept?”

“Yes my Mistress. I am ready”

“I am sending you data files on your target. You will be going on a little vacation. Karen will join you and carry out your orders. I am uploading them now”

Em heard a tone in the phone as programmed instructions were uploaded into her brain.

“Carry out your orders”

“Yes Mistress” CLICK

………………………………………..

Standing at attention in behind Jessica Emma and Karen naked except for shiny black latex rubbery PVC Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank. Their hair down and long.

Jessica stood smoking a cigarette with her right gloved hand which seemed to have no odor clad in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace as well as a ruby ring. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand.

“You two did very well my Slaves. No problems?”

“No Mistress. She succumbed fully to the Slave Gas”

“Excellent! A few more hours in this and she will be a new woman hahahaha as you two were. Come!”

Jessica pointed and Emma went to work at her pussy as Karen went to work polishing her outfit.

Melanie walked in clad a shiny black PVC dress with stiletto heeled boots and she had a shiny black collar around her neck. Her hair and makeup was perfect, her face was blank of all expression, her eyes vacant like the receptionist. She stopped behind Jessica bowing to her.

“Ah Melanie my Slave, these two are perfect agents. Next time you will go with them. I want Emma here to share her talents with you”

“Yes Mistress. We already shared tongues”

“Excellent! Hahahahaha”

Jessica looked at the lovely Mel Dedigama laid naked in a processing machine, dildos were in all three openings, her eyes wide open staring into a screen in front of her, with spirals and lovely colors and patterns. Earbuds in her ears told her the new truth. A small helmet against portions of her brain electromagnetically altered her brainwaves. She would be a Sleeper Agent like Emma and Karen.

Wild images of women in S&M, women using strap-on dildos, lesbian sex, enslaving women, robotizing women, all “normal” to her mind now. At first Mel resisted this but now she enjoyed it as Mel Dedigama was gone. Now there was only Slave Mel servant to Mistress Jessica. As the machine released her, Mistress Jessica wasted no time and took her new puppet to her chambers and in a few minutes Mel and Jessica were pussy to face pussy to face pleasuring each other. Cementing Mel’s new life. They fucked for hours……………..

Jessica leaned over and began kissing her new lover Mel. Mel was the perfect lover. Attentive. Loving. Obedient. She’d been programmed that way.

Also there was Melanie and Tiffany fucking each other and pleasuring Jessica and Mel.

After sex the two sat smoking their odorless drug cigarettes. Jessica had programmed Mel to smoke them as well and the drug saturated in their bodies made them immune but women breathing in the smoke would be enslaved or at least become aroused and suggestible.

She gave some to her other Slaves as well to be used when needed. Emma, Karen and Melanie were her finest Slave Agents.

Jessica was very pleased with her gains.

A divorced James met a new girl, Lisa Emma’s boss and the two hit it off at once.

As James was sleeping after hard sex, Lisa’s phone rang, “Yes?”

“The clitoris is pure in purpose” Jessica said in her sultry voice.

“………designed purely for pleasure” Lisa completed as her eyes and face went vacant and blank.

“Status my Slave?”

“We are together he is sleeping Mistress. The drug made him love me as you expected”

“Good girl Lisa. Emma and Karen are here now. You will pleasure him and make him happy. I am not a cruel Mistress. Make him happy and keep me informed”

“Yes my Mistress” CLICK

She climbed back into bed kissing his neck, “I love you”

She then nuzzled next to him.

They were married within a month. And James even worked with Lisa in her government job. He loved her intently like he had been given a love potion—he was. The love was absolute and he was devoted completely to her and had forgotten Melanie completely.

* * *

Jessica stood smoking a cigarette with her right gloved hand which seemed to have no odor clad in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace as well as a ruby ring. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand.

At her side, Melanie stood in clad a shiny black PVC dress with stiletto heeled boots and she had a shiny black collar around her neck. Her hair and makeup was perfect, her face was blank of all expression, her eyes vacant.

“Slave Mel fits right in but I want more. Melanie I want the world! I want all the women to serve me!” as the two French kissed. Melanie was her #1 Slave. “And your former husband will trouble us no more. My Slave Lisa has his reins tied up nicely. I’m not cruel afterall, he is happy, you are happy, I am happy. I just always get what I want”

Behind Mel standing at attention were Emma and Karen naked except for shiny black latex rubbery PVC Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank. Their hair down and long. Their eyes never left Jessica’s face.

“You two will go out and bring me more Slaves and Robots. Bring me another really pretty one. You two have my target list”

“Yes Mistress as part of our daily programming update”

“Good my Slaves” as Jessica inhaled her odorless drug cigarette deeply and blew it out. “Surprise me my pets” Jessica said as she walked to them and kissed them, one at a time on the lips. Both shuddered as cum drizzled down their legs.

“Yes Mistress” both said bowing to her then went to obey. Jessica returned to Melanie, and kissed her again.

“Those two are perfect Slaves as are you my dear. I have a job for you as well my pet and you may use Tiffany as your second…………….”

(End Part Two)

To be Continued……..