The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story is a work of fiction depicting erotic mind control. Anyone under the legal age of consent or otherwise prohibited from reading such material should move on to something else now.

All persons and situations depicted herein are entirely the product of the author’s perverse imagination. Any resemblance to any actual persons or situation is entirely in the reader’s own perverse imagination, and no one can prove any different, so there!

Synopsis: When a wife finds her husband in bed with another woman, he talks his way out of trouble.

I Can Explain Everything

Chapter I.

Shannon Mundy opened the front door quietly and slipped her keychain back into her purse. She stepped into the spacious apartment she shared with her husband Kevin and closed the door gently behind her. It was late; if Kevin was already asleep, she didn’t want to wake him.

She sighed. She loved Kevin, really she did. But if only he didn’t want sex so much! They got along fine in most ways, but that one area was a source of tension between them. If she’d known what an issue it would be before they’d gotten married, she’d have refused Kevin’s proposal—but back then, he hadn’t pressed her. She wondered sometimes if he’d been cheating on her while they’d been dating, getting his ashes hauled elsewhere. She had no evidence, really, but still . . . !

She shook her head, annoyed at herself. Her husband’s hypothetical premarital transgressions were no concern of hers now.

She clicked on the kitchen light and went to the refrigerator. She had made a pot roast Sunday, and there was still a fair amount of it left; she could warm up some of it in the microwave rather than bothering to make something fresh. She was just about to take the roast out of the fridge when she heard an unexpected noise.

She froze.

The sound was coming from their bedroom.

Shannon’s heart pounded. Kevin wasn’t supposed to be home yet. But as she listened, holding her breath, it sounded unmistakably as if someone was in the bedroom—maybe more than one someone.

She tiptoed out of the kitchen and down the hall, past the bathroom. The bedroom door was open. She slid along the wall and peered around the doorframe.

There in the bed, her husband, naked, was pumping away between the legs of an equally nude woman with thick pale-blonde hair and big boobs. Kevin grunted and gasped as he thrust into her, his body propped upright on muscular arms, his big hands pressing into the sheets to support his weight. The blonde cooed and sighed as her hips bucked in response. Neither one of them had the least idea she was watching; they were focused only on each other.

Shannon screamed in fury and launched herself at the beast with two backs which was bouncing on the bed she shared with the man who’d vowed to forsake all others for her.

The cry of rage in that familiar voice jolted Kevin Mundy. By pure reflex, he pulled out of the bimbo beneath him and threw himself away from her. He tripped and landed butt-first on the floor.

His wife had thrown herself at him. His sudden dodge caused her to miss him and sprawl across his blonde bedmate, driving the breath from both women. That gave Kevin time to scramble to his feet and back away from the bed.

Shannon had caught him red-handed. There was only one thing to do—if he could pull it off.

As his wife untangled herself from the blonde, Kevin spoke. “Wait a minute,” he said. “Just wait a minute, Shannon. I can explain everything!”

“You have got to be kidding!” Shannon’s face was thunderous as she pushed herself upright.

“No—no, I’m serious.” Kevin drew a deep, ragged breath. If this was going to work, he had to do it right. “Look, just listen, okay?”

Shannon stood there, fists on hips, looking grim, and said nothing.

“You know me,” Kevin said soothingly. As he spoke, he waved his right hand gently back and forth for emphasis in rhythm with his words. “You know I love you, don’t you?”

“I always thought so,” Shannon answered unhappily. “But—”

Kevin sped up the motion of his hand into a shushing gesture. Despite herself, Shannon fell silent. Kevin slowed the rhythm of his hand movement again.

“Of course I love you,” the cheating husband assured his wife. “I love you, and I’d never do anything to hurt you. You want to believe that, don’t you?”

Shannon blinked. Suddenly, she felt confused. “I—I—of course I want to believe that,” she responded weakly. “But—!” Kevin shushed her again. Shannon blinked. This time, when his hand slowed, her eyes stayed on it, tracking its motion. “Of course you want to believe that I love you and that I’d never do anything to hurt you,” Kevin soothed. “And of course you can believe me. You know you can believe me, because I love you and I’d never do anything to hurt you.”

“I—I—?” Shannon’s eyes continued to follow the gentle back-and-forth motion of Kevin’s hand. “But I—!”

This time, only the slightest extra motion of that gently waving hand was sufficient to silence her. “Relax, Shannon. You’re so tense. You don’t need to be so tense, Shannon. Relax and let me explain everything.”

Shannon sighed. It couldn’t hurt to relax, she decided. She let her fists unclench and dropped her arms to her sides. Her eyes continued to track back and forth, following the gentle, regular motion of her husband’s hand.

“That’s better, Shannon,” said Kevin. “That’s much better. It feels so much better to relax, Shannon, so much better to relax and watch the motion of my hand, back and forth, and listen to my voice, Shannon, listen to me as I explain everything.”

Something was happening, Shannon thought. There was something about what Kevin had said, something he was doing. But it didn’t seem important.

It was working, Kevin exulted. It was working! Shannon’s eyes were locked on his hand as it moved back and forth, back and forth in front of her. The anger had faded from her face, and her arms hung loose at her sides.

She really was something, he thought. He let his eyes roam over Shannon as she stood there. Bright red hair bound up in a tall curly mass framed an oval face with full lips and green eyes. Below, a set of tits to die for strained the fabric of her blouse above a flat midriff. Wide hips flowed into long, tapering legs whose contours were nicely emphasized by the slacks she wore. High-heeled pumps completed the ensemble, showing off her ankles and feet.

She was quite the sexy package. Too bad her temperament didn’t match her looks. Well, maybe the time had come for an attitude adjustment.

Shannon blinked. Kevin’s hand had stopped moving. She shook her head, trying to clear it.

Her eyes fell on the bimbo on the bed. The blonde lay there passively, knees drawn up gently, arms at her side. She didn’t even seem to have noticed Shannon falling on her.

“What . . .” The redhead fought to think, to speak. “What’s wrong with . . . her?” Shannon’s hand fluttered weakly in the direction of the bed.

Kevin smiled. He’d stopped moving his hand, and Shannon had managed to look away, but she still sounded dazed. He could afford a few moments before picking up where he’d left off.

“Nothing’s wrong with her,” Kevin replied. “Toni, get up, please. Get up and come stand by me.”

“Yes, sir,” replied the blonde. She got off the bed and walked over to stand next to Kevin. A dreamy smile decorated her face.

“Ten-hut, Toni!” Kevin barked. The blonde instantly straightened and her right arm whipped up, bringing her hand to her forehead in a military-style salute.

“At ease, Toni.” At those words, Toni’s arm came down.

Shannon stared. “What have you done to her? It’s like she’s hypnotized or something.” She knew she ought to be really upset, but somehow all she could feel was a vague uneasiness.

“There’s no ‘or something’ about it, Shannon, darling.” As he spoke, Kevin resumed moving his hand in front of Shannon’s face. Almost immediately, her eyes began following it again. “Toni here is completely hypnotized. She’ll do anything I say, anything at all. And when I send her home, she’ll forget all about it. Isn’t that right, Toni dear?”

“Yes, sir,” cooed the blonde. “Completely hyp-no-tized. Do anything you say. Anything at all. When you send me home . . . I’ll forget all a- bout it.” A witless giggle escaped her painted lips.

“But . . . but how?” It was getting harder for Shannon to put words together. The slow, steady swing of her husband’s hand, back and forth, back and forth, was too riveting. Back and forth. . . .

“It’s very simple, really.” Kevin Mundy smiled patronizingly at his wife. “You know there are always these ads in the backs of magazines, for all sorts of things. One of the ones I’ve seen for years is for a book titled, How To Get Girls Through Hypnotism.

“It’s the kind of thing you see and never take seriously. You figure it can’t possibly be for real, that it’s sucker bait, a way to separate saps from their money. Or at least, I always did.

“But then, one day when I was feeling especially bored—and especially frustrated with you, Shannon darling—I was leafing through something or other and I saw it again. And I said to myself, why not? What harm could it do?”

“What harm could . . . it do.” Shannon’s eyes kept following Kevin’s hand, back and forth, back and forth, as she listened to him.

“That’s right.” Kevin smiled. “Keep your eyes on my hand and listen to me as I explain everything. What harm could it do?

“Anyway, I sent away for the book, and when it arrived I read it carefully. Very carefully.” The smile became a leer. “Then I started practicing.”

Kevin’s arm was getting tired. He let it drop. Shannon’s eyes continued to move back and forth, back and forth.

“Toni here,” Kevin waved negligently at the befuddled babe in question, “was one of my first successes, at an office party. I didn’t do much that first time, not right in front of everyone—just a few tricks to establish that she really had gone under. I treated it like a gag. But later . . . !” As he spoke, it came back to him as if it had been yesterday. . . . The office Christmas party gave Kevin a perfect opportunity to try out his new skills. Toni Vesey had been a tempting target. Blonde, gorgeous and stacked, and with an icy attitude just begging to be melted. And her reaction when Kevin approached her made the temptation irresistible.

“I can’t be hypnotized,” she sniffed. “I’m too strong-minded.”

Kevin smiled. “Then you won’t mind if I try for a minute, will you, Toni?” He reached into his pocket and pulled out the large old-fashioned pocket watch he’d bought as a prop. He lifted it by its chain, letting it dangle gently in front of Toni’s face.

The blonde looked away. “No,” she protested. “Stop screwing around.”

“What’s the matter, Toni?” Kevin’s voice was gently taunting. “Chicken?” Around them, several onlookers clucked mockingly.

Toni flushed. As Kevin had hoped, she turned back toward him. “All right, buster, do your worst.”

Kevin held up the pocket watch again and set it gently swinging, back and forth.

“I know this probably won’t work on you, Toni,” he said, “but if it won’t work on you, you don’t have to worry about letting yourself watch the watch as it swings gently back and forth on its chain. You can watch the way the lights glint off its shiny brass casing, watch the pretty sparkling lights as the you watch the watch, watch the lights and watch the watch as you listen to my voice and concentrate on the watch and the lights and my voice, Toni, you don’t have anything to worry about anything because you can’t be hypnotized, because you’re too strong-minded, Toni, to let yourself relax as you focus on the watch, swinging, and the lights glinting off it as it swings, and my voice, Toni, too strong-minded to forget about everything but the watch and the lights and my voice, Toni, forget about everything but the watch and the lights and my voice, Toni, relax. . . .” He droned on in this vein for two or three minutes, watching his blonde target carefully. And sure enough, bit by bit Toni relaxed, letting herself follow the watch and his words. As she did, not only her eyes but her head began swaying gently back and forth in time with the motion of the swinging watch.

Finally he let his hand drop. He put the watch away.

Toni didn’t seem to notice. She stood there amid the partygoers, arms at her sides, head lolling gently from side to side as if still following the motion of a pocket watch only she could see.

By now, she and Kevin were the center of attention. It was obvious to everyone what was going on between them. “Make her cluck!” someone called out. “No, let’s see her strip!” another voice cried. More suggestions followed.

Kevin laughed. He had his own ideas, but they weren’t for public viewing. He addressed his hypnotized victim. “Toni, do you sing?”

“Yes, Mr. Mundy.” The blonde’s head bobbed up and down.

“That’s good, Toni.” Kevin grinned. “Now Toni, have you ever seen the movie Gentlemen Prefer Blondes? The one with Marilyn Monroe?” If she said no, he’d have to think of something else. If she said yes, though, he saw a chance to indulge a fantasy he’d had for years.

He was in luck. “Yes, Mr. Mundy,” came the reply.

“Now Toni,” Kevin reminded her carefully, “in the movie, when she and her best friend are leaving for France, her boyfriend comes to see her. Do you remember, Toni?”

“Yes, Mr. Mundy.”

“She says goodbye to him with a passionate kiss, doesn’t she?”

“Yes, Mr. Mundy.”

Kevin nodded. “Now Toni, when I say the words ‘lights, camera, action,’ you will be Marilyn Monroe playing that role in the movie, and I’ll be the boyfriend.” Inspiration struck. “No. When I say that, you’ll be the character Marilyn was playing, Lorelei Lee, remember, that was her name, Toni, you’ll believe you are that character, and I’ll be her boyfriend, and you’ll kiss me just like in the movie. Do you understand, Toni?”

“Yes, Mr. Mundy.” A dazed giggle escaped from Toni.

“All right then: Lights, camera, action!”

“Ohh, Gus, dar-ling,” Toni sighed, giving a very good impersonation of Marilyn Monroe’s famous breathy voice. Kevin had just time enough to remember that Marilyn’s boyfriend’s name in the movie was Gus before slender feminine arms snaked around him and Toni pulled him against her. Her lips pressed feverishly against his.

It could have been hours later, but was surely only a few seconds, when she let go. Blood was pounding in Kevin’s ears, and he needed a minute or so to catch his breath before going on.

“That . . . that was very good, Toni,” he managed at last. “Now when I say the word,” he hesitated, struggling to think of something appropriate, “when I say the words ‘cut and print,’ you’ll be yourself again. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Gus dar-ling,” Toni cooed, still in “Marilyn’s” voice. “But why are you calling me Toni, silly? Are you seeing some other girl?” She pouted.

A startled Kevin Mundy realized what had happened. Toni was still in character; she still thought she was “Lorelei Lee.” “Of course not, Lorelei darling,” he assured her. He rephrased his instructions: “The next time you hear me say ‘cut and print,’ Lorelei, you’ll become Toni Vesey again. You’ll be Toni Vesey, and I’ll be Kevin Mundy again, and you’ll be relaxed and obedient and aware only of my voice and my watch and the lights from my watch. Do you understand, Lorelei?”

“Ooh, yes, Gus dar-ling.”

“Very good, Lorelei. Just one more thing.” What the hell? Why not? “From now on, whenever you hear me say the word ‘gentlemen,’ you’ll relax the way you’re relaxed now, forget about everything but my voice, and do whatever my voice tells you to do until I say the words ‘Awaken, Sleeping Beauty.’ Do you understand, and will you do as I’ve told you to?”

Yes, Gus dar-ling.”

“All right, Lorelei. Cut and print.”

Toni blinked, but otherwise showed no sign that anything had happened. She stood staring vacantly ahead, waiting for Kevin’s voice to tell her what to do.

Cheers and whistles rang out from the men in the audience. Everyone knew it had to be for real. Stuck-up Toni Vesey would never have kissed any of the guys she worked with if she weren’t really hypnotized.

“Now Toni, can you hear me?” Kevin asked cautiously. Her answer would tell him whether she still thought she was “Lorelei” or not.

“Yes, Mr. Mundy,” the blonde burbled. “I hear you.” Perfect—his suggestion had brought her out of her fantasy role, although she was obviously still under.

He’d tried a couple more commands after that, but nothing he dared try at the party could possibly measure up to what had just happened. At last he placed his hands on Toni’s shoulders, looked into her eyes and said, “Toni, when I say the words ‘Awaken, Sleeping Beauty,’ you’re going to wake up. You’re going to wake up, and you’ll remember nothing about being hypnotized. In fact, if anyone tells you I hypnotized you, you won’t believe it. Do you understand me, Toni, and will you obey?”

“Yes, Mr. Mundy.” Never taking her eyes off his, Toni nodded. “I understand. I will obey.”

Grinning, Kevin took his hands off her. “Awaken, Sleeping Beauty.”

Toni blinked again. “Well,” she demanded, “if you’re going to try hypnotizing me, Mundy, get on with it! I’m not going to stand here waiting all night!”

Laughter exploded from the onlookers. Reddening, Toni glared around. “What’s so funny?”

Just as Kevin had commanded, Toni Vesey refused to believe she’d been hypnotized. Her indignant rejection of the idea provoked more laughter. At last, furious, she sputtered, “I don’t have to take this! I’m going home!” She stormed off toward the coatroom.

She had just collected her wrap when Kevin caught up with her. “Hold up a minute, Toni,” he said. “I just wanted to apologize for the guys. You’d think they’d act more like gentlemen.”

Toni opened her mouth to answer and forgot what she’d been about to say. She stood there, mouth hanging open and wrap in hands, caught between one thought and the next.

Grinning broadly, Kevin Mundy spoke to her for a minute. When he finished, she responded meekly, “Yes, Mr. Mundy.”

“All right,” answered Kevin. “Awaken, Sleeping Beauty.”

Toni Vesey shook her head. What had she been thinking?

Well, whatever it was, it couldn’t have been important. She shrugged on her wrap and left, still simmering over the way everyone had laughed at her. She didn’t like being the butt of some kind of practical joke. Hypnotized, bullshit!