The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Can Explain Everything

Chapter II.

“That was just the beginning, of course,” Kevin informed his wife. “After an experience like that, I wasn’t going to just let things drop. And thanks to the suggestions I’d given Toni, both in front of everyone and then later in the coatroom, I didn’t have to.”

Shannon’s eyes had stopped tracking back and forth and were focusing unsteadily on her husband’s face. “What, uh . . . what do you mean?”

Watching her, Kevin’s own eyes narrowed. He brought his hand back up and started it moving side to side again. Within seconds, Shannon was following the motion helplessly. “That’s right, just relax, Shannon, watch my hand move back and forth and relax, back and forth and relax, back and forth and relax and listen to my voice, listen to my voice and watch my hand move back and forth and relax, as I explain everything.

“Now as I was saying, I didn’t intend to just let things drop with Toni, especially after that kiss.” He grinned wickedly. “And I didn’t have to.

“I’d planted a hypnotic trigger right there in front of everyone. Nobody really took that seriously, of course. Everyone assumed it was all just part of the show, and that I’d never actually use it. Their mistake.” He laughed. “Of course I used it before I even left the party, when I caught up with Toni in the coatroom. And while she was under the second time, I gave her some fresh instructions. She followed them to the letter.”

Toni Vesey snarled when her apartment’s buzzer went off. Who the hell could it be at this time of night? Well, whoever it was, she’d just tell them to go fuck themselves. After what had happened at the party, she was in no mood for company.

She hit the intercom button. “Who’s there?”

“It’s me, Kevin Mundy,” emerged from the speaker in staticky tones. “Can I come up?”

“Uh—yes, sure,” Toni heard herself saying. Her hand came up, one finger pressing the button to unlock the ground-floor door to her apartment building.

Now why the hell did I do that? she asked herself moments later. Of all the people she didn’t want to see tonight, Kevin Mundy had to head the list. She still didn’t know what the joke was, but his bogus attempt at hypnotizing her had somehow made her the laughingstock of the Christmas party.

In a couple of minutes, her front door buzzed. “It’s me,” Kevin’s voice declared.

Toni went to the door and opened it. Kevin stepped inside. “Thanks.” He dropped his coat over a chair.

“Don’t get comfortable,” Toni warned. “You’re not staying long. I’m not in the mood for company tonight—especially you, after that stunt you pulled.”

“Hypnotizing you, you mean?” Kevin grinned.

“Listen, buster,” sputtered Toni, “I don’t know what you did, but the one thing I’m sure of is that you didn’t hypnotize me! Got that?”

“Right,” Kevin smirked. “I didn’t hypnotize you. Gentlemen don’t do things like that.”

Toni sighed. Her eyes widened and went out of focus as the trigger word Kevin had so casually spoken took effect.

“That’s right, Toni honey. I didn’t hypnotize you. You can’t be hypnotized.” Kevin Mundy’s tone was mocking. “And you’re not hypnotized now. You’re just completely relaxed and obedient to my voice, because it’s the only thing you hear.”

Ever so slowly, Toni nodded. “Yes, Mr. Mundy. Completely relaxed. Obedient to your voice . . . because it’s the only thing I hear.” The sexy blonde stood there, arms hanging slackly at her side, mouth slightly open, her anger of a few moments before gone, along with all other independent thought. Her eyes were open, and what was in front of them still registered, but superimposed over everything was the image of a swinging, sparkling pocket watch.

“Listen to me, Toni,” her master commanded. “In a moment I’m going to say the name ‘Gus Esmond.’ You remember, that was the boyfriend’s name in the Marilyn Monroe movie we talked about back at the party.” Toni nodded. “When I say that name, you will be Lorelei Lee again, like before, and I’ll be the boyfriend again. It will be completely real to you, just like before. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mr. Mundy.”

“And since we’re all alone here, you won’t have to worry about what anyone thinks. Lorelei Lee wants Gus Esmond, and wants him so bad, she can’t control herself when the two of them are alone. And she doesn’t want to. After all, she wants him to marry her, and she’ll do anything to make him want to marry her. Anything. And when I say that name, you’ll be Lorelei Lee and I’ll be—!” He paused and asked, “Who will I be when I say the boyfriend’s name?”

“Gus Esmond,” Toni murmured. “You’ll be Lorelei Lee’s boyfriend Gus Esmond. My boyfriend Gus Esmond.”

“All right then. I’m Gus Esmond.”

The trance-bound Toni blinked once and giggled. “Why, of course you are, silly,” she cooed in her Marilyn voice. “Who else would you be?”

“And who are you, dear?” Kevin teased.

Toni giggled again and cooed, “Why, I’m Lorelei, silly, Lorelei Lee.” She looked at him with smoldering eyes. “Gus, dar-ling, let’s not play this game anymore. We’re all alone here. Can’t we find something else to do?”

“Like what, Lorelei dear?” Kevin had a pretty good idea, but he played along, doing “Gus” as the mild-mannered simpleton he’d been in the movie.

Toni responded just as he’d hoped, slithering up against him, wrapping him in her arms and pressing feverish lips against his. After a timeless interval, Kevin became aware of slender fingers fumbling against his shirt; Toni had freed one hand and was using it to pop open the buttons.

“Mmmm,” he got out. His hands circled behind Toni, pressing against her well-padded rear. She moaned softly and opened her legs, clamping her thighs around him.

“Bedroom,” he gasped.

“Later,” Toni purred. “I don’t want to wait, Gus darling.” The last of his buttons came undone, and the blonde bombshell’s elegantly manicured nails began tracing lazy circles against Kevin’s bare flesh.

It was too much. Kevin Mundy groaned with lust and sank to the floor with his hypnotized hottie in his arms. He was only vaguely aware of the two of them undressing each other, and his last conscious memory for some time was of entering Toni, thrusting and pumping, as the two of them lay on the carpet.

“We never did get to the bedroom that night.” Kevin smiled reminiscently. “That came later. That first time, though, I wasn’t a hundred percent sure my control would hold up if she went into a natural sleep and then woke up—and if it didn’t, I sure didn’t want to be around when she did wake up!”

Shannon had stood there listening to her husband, letting his words flow over her as she watched the gentle back-and-forth movement of his hand. It almost seemed as if he was telling her he’d hypnotized some woman—the woman standing next to him?—into having sex with him. But that couldn’t be real. He had to be saying something else, but she couldn’t understand. It was too hard to understand. Too hard to think. It was so much easier to just keep following the motion of his hand and let him go on explaining things

“So later,” her husband went on, “after we’d, ahem, tired each other out, I brought her out of her movie fantasy again and told her that as soon as I left, she’d get up, take a shower, go to bed and go right to sleep.

“I also told her that in the morning, when she woke up, she’d remember what had happened the night before as a dream. A hot, exciting dream. I told her that it didn’t matter what had happened, because it was only a dream and she wasn’t responsible for what happened in her dreams.”

“Only a dream,” Shannon agreed. “Doesn’t matter.”

“That’s right, Shannon honey. It was only a dream, just like what’s happening right here, right now, between us, is only a dream. You understand that, don’t you? It’s only a dream that Toni is here, only a dream that you saw us together.”

Shannon sighed as some inner knot of tension dissolved. “Only a dream,” she said again.

“That’s right.” Kevin pressed his point home. “It was only a dream. It didn’t really happen. And because what you saw was only a dream, because what’s happening right now is only a dream and what’s going to happen next is only a dream, you don’t have to remember any of it when you wake up. You don’t want to remember it, do you, Shannon, because remembering it would upset you, isn’t that right.”

“Yes, Kevin. Don’t want to . . . remember. Remembering would . . . upset me.”

“All right, Shannon,” instructed Kevin. “You don’t have to remember. In the morning, you won’t remember any of this. All you’ll remember is coming home and having a normal evening before going to bed and to sleep. Let your mind fill in the details, Shannon, as soon as you wake up in the morning, and then don’t worry about it. Do you understand, Shannon? Say ‘Yes, Kevin my master’ if you understand and will do as I’ve told you to.” That last bit was corny, the hypnotist-husband knew, but if Shannon obeyed, it would be a pretty good sign that she’d carry out the rest of her programming: no way in hell would she call him “my master” if she weren’t tranced out of her skull.

“Yes, Kevin my master.” Shannon’s voice was a low murmur. The words meant nothing to her. All that mattered was that her husband’s voice had told her to say them if she were going to obey the other words he’d put into her head, and of course she would. She had no other thoughts.

“That’s a good girl, Shannon. You’re doing just fine.” Kevin reached over and ran his hand through the redhead’s hair, then let it trail around to her chest. It felt good. She whimpered in mindless pleasure.

He looked her over thoughtfully. She stood there with her lips slightly pursed, emerald eyes tracking back and forth, back and forth, behind half-closed lids. It was hard to believe that only a short while ago she’d been ready to rip his eyes out.

He’d learned a lot since those early days with Toni. He didn’t need a pocket watch, or any other sort of prop, to hypnotize someone; all he needed was to capture the person’s attention somehow. The simple hand movements he’d kept making had done the job with Shannon; without realizing it, she’d allowed herself to be caught by the steady, rhythmic motion. Once that had happened, he’d been able to lead her into trance and gradually deepen her hypnotic state.

It had helped that despite what she’d walked in on, she’d still obviously wanted to trust him. When he’d told her he could explain everything, she’d wanted him to do it. He supposed he ought to feel guilty about taking advantage of her like that, but he didn’t. After all, it wasn’t his fault she was so damn frigid he had to get it from other women. And who had asked her to barge in like that anyway?

“Now let me see,” he muttered. Now that Shannon was under his control, what was he going to do with her?

Of course he was going to loosen her up. Just making her forget about seeing him with Toni would be a waste of a golden opportunity. But there had to be something special . . . !

He grinned. He had an idea. “Shannon, honey, did you ever see the old TV series Gilligan’s Island?”

“Yes, Kevin,” his wife replied dreamily. “Used to watch it . . . all the time when . . . I was a girl.”

“Do you remember the character Ginger Grant, the movie star? She had red hair just like you.”

“Yes, Kevin.” Shannon giggled. “Used to imagine . . . I was her.”

Perfect, Kevin gloated.

“All right, Shannon. In a moment, I’m going to say the words ‘you’re on.’ When I do, you will be Ginger Grant and I’ll be Kevin Mundy, a famous movie producer. You won’t be on the island; you’ll be back in Hollywood, trying for a part in a big movie. You’ll do anything to get the part, anything at all, and you’ll enjoy doing it, because it means you’ll have a chance to star in a big movie. Do you understand all that, Shannon? Nod your head if you understand and will do as I’ve told you to do.”

Shannon nodded, her thick red hair bouncing gently as her head bobbed up and down.

“Okay then,” Kevin went on, “you’ll be Ginger and I’ll be the producer Kevin Mundy until I say the words ‘that’s a wrap.’ When I say those words, you’ll be yourself again and I’ll be me, but you’ll still be relaxed and obedient the way you are now until I wake you up. Do you understand and will you obey?”

Shannon nodded again. “Yes, Kevin.”

He rubbed his hands together in glee. Ginger Grant had been another of the screen characters he’d fantasized about when he’d been a teenager. He wondered idly if Shannon’s resemblance to the actress who’d played that part had been one reason he’d married her, and stayed married, even after he’d found out how unenthusiastic she was about sex. Well, it didn’t matter; things were about to change. “That’s fine, Shannon,” he said at last. “You’re on.”

It was amazing to watch. As soon as Shannon heard those words, her face shifted subtly. Her eyes widened; her lips pursed in a sexy pout quite unlike any expression his wife normally wore. Her hands came up to fluff her hair. At last she spoke, her voice soft and breathy: “I’m ready, Mr. Mundy.”

Kevin paused to get into character. “That’s fine, Ginger sweetie,” he said at last. “Now your character’s an exotic dancer, got that? I need to see how you can handle that.” He mimed turning on some music and added, “Just dance to the music and show me what you’ve got, honey!”

“Whatever you say, Mr. Mundy, sir,” the redhead giggled. In her mind the thumping beat of strip-club music started, and she moved to it. Her hands came up to pluck at the buttons of her blouse; shortly, she shimmied out of the unbuttoned garment, tossing it away. Then it was the turn of her pants: she unfastened them and slid them down, eyes on the man watching, the man she did not recognize as her husband but only as a movie producer she was trying to impress. She slowly, lingeringly pulled first one leg, then the other, out of the tight pants, over the high-heeled shoes she’d kept on.

Kevin groaned. God, Shannon was sexy like this!

The hypnotized babe, now clad only in spike shoes, tiny panties and the sports bra she needed to support her heavy rack, pranced and slithered to the beat of the music in her mind. After a minute or so, Kevin gasped, “Now the bra, baby. Let’s see those tits.”

“Ginger” giggled again and winked. “Okay, Mr. Mundy.” One hand snaked around and unsnapped the brassiere, which sprang away. Without further prompting, she turned to face Kevin and began a sinuous wriggling which put her beautiful boobs directly in his face, “You like?”

“Oh, yeah,” Kevin moaned. Tits, nothing mattered but those tits. ”Oh, yeahhh!“ His hips twitched helplessly, thrusting forward a monstrous erection. He was going to come—!

Shannon stopped dancing and brought her arms up to cover her breasts. She gave Kevin a calculating look. “So do I get the part, Mr. Mundy, sir?”

Her hypnotist-husband needed a moment to emerge from his own trance. “What part?” he asked woozily before covering his slip: “I mean, you’re definitely in the running, Ginger babe.”

The gorgeous, nearly nude woman pouted prettily. “Isn’t there anything I can do to help you make up your mind?” She came forward, pressing herself against Kevin “Anything at all?” Her lips burned against his.

“Uh, uh, uh—!” He was shuddering with lust, unable to form words, as his spellbound spouse snaked one arm around him and used the other hand to unfasten his belt.

“Let me help you make up your mind, Mr. Mundy, sir,” the redhead purred. “I’m sure I can convince you I’m the girl you want.” Her hand moved on to unsnap his trousers.

Soon they were both naked and writhing atop the big bed, oblivious to everything around them—unaware even of the other woman who stood passively, her mind empty, while the man she’d been screwing not long before pumped and thrust between his hypnotized wife’s legs mere feet away.

Shannon looked down at the man beneath her whose shoulders were being pinned to the mattress by her hands. “I’m the girl you want, isn’t that right, Mr. Mundy?” She brought her massive mammaries down, pressing them against his lips, then arched her back to pull them away.

It was the last straw. “The girl I waaaaaannnntttt—!“ Kevin ground out as his body pulsed, jetting its load into Shannon’s waiting flesh. Stars and pinwheels erupted behind his tightly-squeezed eyelids, then faded to black. He drifted.

“Ginger” smiled. Men were easy. She didn’t usually have to go this far to get what she wanted from them. Somehow, though, she didn’t mind. It was almost as if she already knew him. But of course, they’d never met before; she was sure she’d remember it if they had.

Kevin Mundy swam back to full awareness and opened his eyes. “All right, babe,” he said, still doing his “producer” act, “you’re in. My people will be in touch.”

“Oh, thank you,” Shannon cooed, still in her faux-movie-star voice.

“That’s a wrap, then, sweetheart,” Kevin announced. Shannon blinked; something in her face shifted as the fantasy she’d been lost in faded away.

Kevin ordered her to get up and stand next to the waiting Toni, who was still blissfully unaware of anything around her. Silently, she obeyed.

Looking over the two glassy-eyed girls standing naked in his bedroom, he gloated. Who would have imagined that a book he’d bought half as a joke would have made anything like this possible?

But now back to business.

Toni first. “Toni,” Kevin directed, “it’s time to go home now. It’s time to get dressed and go home. As soon as you get dressed, you’ll leave my place, and when you do, you’ll wake up, Toni, you’ll wake up and drive yourself home. Do you understand, and will you obey?”

“Yes, Kevin,” the blonde sighed.

“And when you do get home, you know what you’ll do, don’t you, Toni. Tell me what you’ll do when you get home.”

“I’ll go right to bed, Kevin,” came the programmed response. “I’ll go to bed and go right to sleep. And when I wake up in the morning I will not remember coming here. I will remember staying home. I will remember that nothing unusual happened.”

“Very good, Toni,” replied the blonde’s master. “You may go now.”

“Yes, Kevin.” The befuddled blonde nodded and began collecting her discarded clothes. Soon, fully clothed, she left the bedroom.

Kevin followed her out and watched as she left his apartment. He didn’t need to follow her out to where her car was parked; he’d done that the first couple of times he’d had her over, but he was confident now that she would do as he’d told her. As soon as she closed the front door behind her he turned, grinning, and went back into the bedroom where his wife waited.

As he’d expected, Shannon was still standing there meekly. Her arms hung loosely at her sides; she stared glassily ahead, waiting for Kevin’s voice to provide her next thoughts.

“Shannon, honey,” Kevin addressed her, “I love you, Shannon—you’re the girl I want. That’s why I need you to understand that this is all just a dream, so that when you wake up in the morning you won’t remember it. Do you understand me, Shannon?”

“Yes, Kevin.”

“That’s fine, Shannon,” Kevin answered. “In a minute, I’m going to say the words ‘Good night, Shannon.’ When I do, you will get into your pajamas, climb into bed and go to sleep. You will sleep until morning, and when you wake up, this will all have been just a dream, and you’ll forget all about it, just as we’ve talked about. Nod your head if you understand and will obey my instructions.”

Shannon nodded.

“But Shannon, from now on, whenever you hear me say the words,” her hypnotist husband hesitated, “’sleepy time,’ you will relax the way you’re relaxed now and you’ll do whatever I say, think whatever I tell you to think, believe anything I tell you to believe, until I say the words ‘wake up, sleepyhead.’ You’ll do that for me from now on, Shannon, won’t you, even though you won’t ever remember me telling you to do it.”

“Yes, Kevin,” the redhead sighed.

“Good girl. Good night, Shannon.”

Kevin Mundy stood in the darkened bedroom, gazing down on his wife as she lay sleeping peacefully in their bed.

He hadn’t expected her to come home so early, or he’d never have had Toni over this evening. But as things had turned out, her unexpected arrival had given him a golden opportunity.

Making Shannon forget finding him with Toni was the least of it. Her days of saying no to sex were over; the programming he’d given her would let him enjoy her any time he wanted, just as he always should have been able to. And what he’d learned from working with Toni and the rest would let him build on that programming, transforming his frigid wife until she was eager even when not in trance. If she thought about it at all, if he let her think about it at all, she would see her change in attitude as perfectly natural.

Yes, things had worked out fine.

Kevin grinned as a wicked idea came to him. Things had worked out so fine tonight that maybe it would be fun to do it again. He fully intended to keep on seeing Toni, and anyone else he wanted, no matter how successful he was with Shannon. Why not wait a few months and then let his wife “catch” him again.

After all, he thought, I can explain everything.

END.