The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All the same usual information applies this one contains sexual content and the mind control and sexual domination of willing and sometimes unwilling females so don’t read if you are underage, upset by these subjects, or it is illegal or immoral in your area. If you enjoy, or don’t enjoy, my stores please email me I would like some feedback to try to improve.

Also if anyone wants to take on the job of proof reading for m let me know. I try to catch the typo’s and mistakes but a second set of eyes is always helpful.

This one also starts a little slow so you might need to stick through the first three or four chapters to get to the parts you enjoy

IFC Chapter One

The meeting request was unusual for Marc Winters as it was expected at a minimum one of the senior VP’s from legal, if not several of them, would be meeting with the CEO. James Dubois was wealthy beyond normal bounds, having provided startup capital for more than a few of the Silicon Valley companies that had done extremely well. Maybe not as well known as Gates or Jobs or some of the other high profile CEO’s his net worth was known to be in the billions although he had it spread among such a myriad of companies it was hard for anyone, even Forbes, to put an exact figure on it.

Marc was shown into his office promptly at 2:00 PM. James Dubois was a small, somewhat non descript man looking more like an accountant, which he initially was, than a titan of industry and billionaire, which he also was. He was in his mid forties, had an unpretentious office, and was a careful but not flashy dresser. His furnishings were the same as the other senior executives in his company, out of the top end of the office supply catalog, all cherry veneer and fine polish, but out of a catalog still. His personal assistant slash secretary seemed cut from the same mold, efficient, reasonably attractive, but not what Marc himself would have chosen.

Mr. Dubois came quickly to the point. “My understanding is as a legal representative of the company, on staff, I can engage you to represent me directly and any information you discover in the course of that representation would be covered by attorney client privilege. I want you to call this number” he said handing him a card “and arrange to fly out and hear their proposal. You will report back to me, and only to me, no one else, inside or outside the company, is to be told in any manner where you are going on this trip or what you discover on it. I have cleared this with Peter so no one in your department will interfere and they will cover anything you have open. I would prefer to keep this off the books so if you could make the travel arrangements personally I have arranged for Peter to put through a $10,000 bonus payment which should cover any incidentals you have. The bonus will go on the books as a reward for the work you did on the Jamison case you just finished up. We will throw in a week of vacation as well so no one will question where you have been.”

He was then essentially dismissed. Peter had to mean Peter Jones the Senior Executive VP of the legal team, executive team member, essentially his boss’s boss’s boss, so he knew he was covered. Back in his office Marc studied the card. It was a simple black on white with only the single word, IFC, a telephone number, and a reference number. He dialed the number and was met by a pleasant voice saying “IFC industries how may I help you”.

“Yes this is Marc Winters from Dubois. I have a card and was instructed to call to arrange a visit” he said feeling distinctly foolish as he still didn’t know who IFC was or what they did.

“Yes sir Mr. Winters is there a reference number on the card sir” she replied.

“Yes the number is 845284-7” he said, reading the number off.

“Just a moment please sir while I pull the information up” she said and after probably a fifteen second wait she was back “I am sorry for the delay and keeping you waiting sir” she apologized “when would it be convenient for you to arrange a visit.”

“Since I don’t know exactly where you are located it is a bit hard to say” he replied “why don’t we start with that”

“Yes sir” she said “sorry sir it’s my fault I should have explained. We are located a few hours outside of Boston if you would like to fly into Logan we will cover every arrangement from there to bring you to our facility. Director Vance has Tuesday and Friday available next week and could meet with you either day. We can have someone meet you at the airport either Monday or Thursday evening and take you to your lodgings. You could then fly back out either Wednesday or Saturday unless you prefer to spend some time in Boston.”

“Tuesday sounds good” Marc replied “and I will fly back out Thursday. Is there a particular hotel you prefer I book into” he asked?

“No sir if you could be so good as to arrange the airline tickets and let me know the flight, my name is Jenny and I can be reached at this number at any time of the day, we will have you picked up at the airport. We keep a permanent suite reserved and will cover everything you need” she said.

Marc arranged for the flight and called Jenny back with the information. She seemed as deferential as the first time Marc didn’t think he had been called sir so often in one afternoon before but he took it in stride. Truth be told he didn’t mind a touch of deference in young females especially if she was as pretty as her voice seemed to imply. He would be arriving at Logan around 6:00 PM the following Monday. He then walked over to his boss’s office and after checking that he was free poked his head in the door.

“Have a minute Ben” he asked

“Sure Marc” Ben replied “What do you need”?

“I know its short notice but I was thinking of taking next week off, maybe do a little fishing, get away for a few days. I am sort of at a good time I have a few small things hanging but maybe Ruth could look them over for me” he said.

“Shouldn’t be a problem you know your own workload better than I do” Ben said “just ask them for whatever help you need and tell her I approved it. And enjoy your time away”

Marc knew Ben knew he had been to Mr. Dubois’s office but he didn’t ask and Marc didn’t divulge the nature of that conversation. On the whole Ben was a good department head, Marc thought, but he jealously guarded the lawyers on his team and their access to the higher ups. Someone must have dropped a pretty strong hint to him to go along with the little farce they were playing out and he knew there was probably only one person who had the remotest idea where he was going, and why, and it wasn’t him.