The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

IFC Chapter Two

Marc arrived at Logan at 6:12 PM on Monday evening. He wasn’t sure exactly what he was looking for but he had barely cleared the departure gate when he felt a slight touch on his arm and a masculine voice said “excuse me Mr. Winters I have a car for you”. He turned to see a man standing at his elbow neatly dressed in khaki pants and a dark navy blazer over a light blue shirt. Marc had spent enough time around a courtroom to recognize cops and this man was either ex law enforcement or ex military but not a grunt. He was more like the federal agents Marc had dealt with over the years, competent and projecting a slight air of quiet menace. “Do you have any luggage at baggage claim” he asked him. Marc lifted his carry on by way of answer “I learned to travel light so this is it” he replied. “This way then please sir” the man responded steering Marc quickly through the crowd and out to where a private car waited at the curb. Marc had been expecting a limo company but they had obviously sent not one but two of their own men to pick him up. The driver, who was dressed similar to his escort, leaped out and opened the rear door for the two of them and then took Marc’s carryon and placed it in the trunk.

The two men settled into the plush rear compartment of the car. “We have about a two hour car trip ahead of us” the man said, “is there anything you would like first. A drink or a bite to eat”?

“Actually a beer wouldn’t be amiss. I ate on the plane but it wasn’t all that good so something light would be nice if it wouldn’t be putting you out any to stop” he said.

“I know a nice little place if you’re up for some good Irish pub food” the man said, “not too fancy and with a little of the old Bostonian charm. And their micro brewed beer is as good as any you will find anywhere in the world”.

“Sounds good” Marc said “Your in charge of this little excursion anyway I am just along for the ride so lead on”.

The man grinned at him and stuck out his hand “William” he said “but my friends call me Bill. It will take about thirty minutes to arrive so relax and we will be there soon”.

The pub was a small little upscale Irish establishment and Marc thoroughly enjoyed himself. Although he tried pressing Bill a little about IFC Bill quickly steered the conversation away into other areas but he was an excellent conversationalist, ex military (as Marc suspected), and had an inexhaustible store of stories of his adventures from around the world. He had an excellent Irish lamb stew with homemade Irish soda bread on the side and washed down with a couple of micro brew beers that Bill joined him in. Their driver had taken a seat at the bar and was enjoying his own dinner although Marc noticed he had taken a tactical position where he could watch his boss (as Bill seemed to be) and the door and was only drinking coffee. So a body guard to guard the body guard Marc thought wondering what exactly he was getting into but at the same time being doubly guarded himself he relaxed and enjoyed the dinner.

The ride to the suite was another hour and it was around 10:00 when he checked in, if checked in could be the word, as the suite turned out to be an upscale condominium in a gated community. He was shown quickly around the place as a pretty oriental girl unpacked his luggage and took his clean clothes away to press. Miko, as she was introduced to him, occupied the smaller room while he had the master bedroom and bath. She would be there to cook him breakfast and provide any services he might need he was told and the car would arrive promptly at 9:15 AM to take him to his meeting. Miko was another one, he quickly noticed, calling him sir and acting as submissive as any girl he had ever met but he chalked it up to her being oriental and a maid. Although it was 10:00 Marc was still on West Coast time so he felt a little restless but tired from the long flight at the same time. The place had a well stocked bar and after making him comfortable on the couch with the sports news on she brought him a nice whiskey and soda mixed how he liked it and then knelt to remove his shoes and massage his feet. It wasn’t long before the sight of having a pretty girl kneeling between his legs had the expected effect and he felt a bulge rising in the front of his pants. Mike appeared to notice it as well and wordlessly rising slightly up on her knees from her position at his feet she quickly unzipped his pants, before he had time to object (if he was going to object), and took him deeply in her mouth. Marc marveled that such a small mouth could swallow him so deeply but it wasn’t long before he felt her lips tickling his pubic hair and her nose pressing into his groin while the head of his cock pressed deeply into her throat. Amazingly to him she didn’t gag or retch but her throat throbbed deeply around him as she began moving her head in a bobbing motion, taking him deeply in on the down stroke and licking his balls with her little tongue as she reached bottom. It wasn’t long before he felt himself ejaculating fully down her throat which she swallowed dutifully before licking him clean, replacing him inside his pants, and respectfully thanking him. She then offered to run him a bath and give him a massage before bed.

After she undressed him in the bathroom Marc slipped into the warm water, slowly sipping at the drink she had placed beside him, leaning back to soak away the effects of the trip. The good dinner, mellow drinks, warm water, and the pleasure of the fellatio all combined to make him drowsy. Shortly she returned wearing only a thong and proceeded to bathe him, then helping him to arise from the bath, to dry him completely. Dressing him in a thick robe she kneeled to put slippers on his feet then led him to the turned down bed where she proceeded to remove the slippers and robe and having him lay on his belly began by massaging his neck, shoulders, and back. Slowly she moved down his body, interposing occasional kisses and licks with the talented hands. Eventually turning him over she began by massaging his chest, kissing it as well as rubbing. Idly he noticed her breasts, thinking them large for an oriental girl, wondering if she had had them enhanced, and as she slowly slid down his body he reached down and placed them on either side of his cock. She quickly understood what he wanted and pressing them together with her hands she created a little tunnel between them for him to begin pumping his cock into. She must have sensed he was getting close because just before he erupted for the second time that evening she slid further down and clamped her lips around the head of his dick sealing it so he sent his sperm directly into her mouth. Once again she swallowed every drop before licking him clean, thanking him deferentially, and then continuing on down his body to massage his legs and feet. As he drifted off to sleep he was dimly aware of her curling up at his feet to sleep.

Marc awoke the next morning to something warm and wet nuzzling at his crotch and as the shed the sleep from his eyes became aware there was a mass of black hair bobbing up and down between his legs. As is typical of many males he often awoke with an erection and in this case it was down Miko’s throat as she milked his morning erection for all she was worth. It wasn’t long before he blew another load down her throat which she quickly swallowed and then quickly excused herself to return with a tray with coffee, cream, sugar, and the TV remote.

“I have laid everything out in the bathroom for you to shower sir” she told him “you have about two hours until the car arrives. Your clothes are in the closet and I have placed your underclothes in the top drawer of the cabinet. What would you prefer for breakfast sir” she asked

“Whatever is easiest” he said “why don’t you surprise me”

He spent the next ten minutes in bed, sipping his coffee and checking the sports news before rising and moving to the bathroom. As she said his razor and other essentials were laid out on a towel on the sink and there were other towels and washcloths for him to use. He took his time showering enjoying the hot water waking and refreshing him and then dried himself and wrapping a towel around his waist shaved. Returning to the room he found his clothes were neatly folder or hung, pressed, and he dressed in his pants and tie leaving his suit coat on a hanger. After dressing he walked down stairs carrying the coat to the living room where Miko suggested he sit and watch the news while she brought him a tray. She had made him another cup of coffee; she must have watched him prepare it upstairs as it had one sugar and a dollop of cream just as he liked it, and a small cup of cut up fresh fruit. As he finished that she removed the bowl and returned with a plate of eggs Benedict that were as good as any he had ever had. The Canadian bacon was thick and tasty, the muffin fresh and the sauce extremely well done with just a touch of caviar on the side to provide some saltiness. Miko knelt off to the side as he ate watching him for anything he might need.

“Aren’t you eating” he asked?

“I will eat after you leave sir. It isn’t proper for me to eat when you do and my food is much simpler” she said. He had decided for this trip to just go with the flow, at least until he could see what, exactly, IFC was, so he let that pass without comment. The breakfast was excellent so he concentrated on enjoying it and all too soon he was getting his suit coat on and getting ready to meet the car. Miko followed him to the door, retrieving his shoes first from the closet, where she knelt to place them on his feet and tied the laces for him. Looking down he noticed she must have polished and shined them between removing them last night and replacing them today but before he could say anything she was thanking him for staying the night and allowing her to serve him. Soon he was out the door and sinking into the back seat. Bill was not in attendance today but he was the same driver as the night before so he relaxed and tried to digest just what had happened on the trip so far.