The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

IFC Chapter Three

After what seemed to be a twenty minute ride Marc was dropped in front of what looked to be an old but well maintained stand alone apartment building on well manicured lawns surrounded by an old iron fence with spikes on the top. The building had a very Victorian air to it and was constructed of brown stone with carved lintels. It was in an H shape, probably to maximize the windows on the upper floor apartments, and had the solid carved stone Renaissance Revival look about it. Walking through the double doors he was immediately in a large mahogany paneled foyer furnished with comfortable looking leather couches and was met at the door by a vivacious red head wearing a white silk blouse displaying a generous amount of cleavage propped up by a lace bra that he could just see a hint of beneath the white silk

“Mr. Winters sir” she said “I am Jenny we spoke on the phone. Director Vance is waiting to meet with you if you would please follow me sir”.

She led him through a door off to the left and down a wood paneled hallway. He noticed following her that she had a shapely rear that was covered by what was a slightly too tight and slightly too short for the office skirt with seamed stockings and four inch heels. It was tastefully done but he formed the impression that she was as much a receptionist as someone’s sexual fantasy idea of an upscale receptionist. They made some small talk as they walked, she asking him politely is the accommodations were acceptable, if his flight went ok, and he supplying the standard answers. He didn’t know how much she knew about Miko and how she served the guests so he remained lawyerly noncommittal.

Soon the hallway widened into a large room that was almost a twin of the foyer with mahogany paneling and twin desks behind which were seated a matched pair of blond fantasies. They were both wearing the white silk blouse and displaying generous cleavage and had their hair done in an identical fashion. Both rose when he entered the office and his escort, Jenny, passed him on to the one on the left saying to the girl “Mr. Winters is here to see Director Vance” before turning to Marc and saying “it was a pleasure to meet you sir if you need anything else during your stay please allow me to serve your needs”. Was there a hint, or promise, of something a little more than the normal office girl offer contained within? He didn’t know but he filed it away for future reference.

The girl on the left came around from her desk and he was pleased to note she followed the same dress code with a tight tailored skirt that showed off trim legs encased in seamed stockings that were on top of four inch heels. She led him through a leather lined door, lined on both sides he discovered for privacy, and into another large office this one paneled with burl walnut panels and containing fine leather furniture. It had a definite masculine feel to it from the hunt themed paintings on the walls to the massive walnut desk, credenza, and book cases to the man seated behind the desk. This man was, to Marc, what a successful and wealthy man was expected to look like. He exuded power, from his bespoke tailored suit to his old world manner, as he rose and came around from his desk to shake Marc’s hand. “Royce Vance” he said “director of IFC. Why don’t we sit over here” he suggested steering Marc over to two green leather club chairs which Marc shortly found were buttery soft and very comfortable. “Would you like a coffee” he asked?

“Yes that would be nice” Marc replied and the man merely gestured at the girl holding up two fingers. She hurried to comply with the unspoken request crossing to a panel on the wall which opened to reveal a small bar and beverage area. She was back in mere moments with a fresh coffee for him prepared how he liked it (Miko must have reported in he wondered) and another for Director Vance.

“That will be all” Royce said simply and the girl responded “yes sir thank you sir” before crossing the room and leaving. Both men had watched her walk away, the high heels and tight skirt adding a delicious sway to her effort, before turning to one another and sipping their coffee.

They made small talk for a few minutes, Royce asking about his trip, the accommodations, and his position at Dubois, before breaching the subject at hand.

“Do you mind of I call you Marc” he began and when Marc responded affirmatively began “I am sure you have a few questions and very little understanding of who and what we are and what service we provide. What I would like to do is before answering your questions is ask you a few questions, give you a complete tour of the facilities and a full understanding of who we are, and then answer any additional questions you might have. Does this sound an acceptable course of action to you? Good. Let me start by asking something you might have covered back in your college days. Let me put it this way. Can you envision a situation where something could be legal but society would ignore the legal considerations and simply condemn it”?

“In what way” Marc asked “do you have an example of the situation you are describing, hypothetically of course”

“Let us imagine, hypothetically then, that I believe females should be obedient, submissive, and sexually available to males and so I order my life to correspond to those principles. I only surround myself with males and females that follow the same principles and require that any female that chooses to associate with me follows my desires in these matters. Now in this case the female herself is making the choice to be obedient, submissive, and sexually available so no legal issues would arise but you could easily see how society, especially the modern Western feminist dominated society, would condemn it. Now let us carry this a step further and state that the female in question in order to further comply with my desires voluntarily submits to a series of steps that help to condition her to be more obedient, deferential, and sexually available. Again you could see how a modern feminist dominated society would move to condemn what they didn’t understand and secretly feared. So although no laws are being broken could you understand that such a situation was legal and also socially unacceptable”?

“Yes given such a situation I could see that” Marc replied “and depending on the participants position in society there could be repercussions that might not be necessarily legal but definitely social”

“Exactly” Royce said. “But now let us carry the hypothetical a few steps further. Let us consider a hypothetical man, a wealthy and powerful man. Let us suppose he desired to enter into a relationship. Being able to afford the best he wants only the best but he seeks a relationship not a courtesan. He wants someone that cares for him, not his money but him, someone who will never turn on him, ask for alimony or palimony, tape his conversations, betray his secrets, or sell her story to the tabloids. Or he may have a secretary or personal assistant where he never wants to fear being entangled in a sexual harassment lawsuit but still wants to have a sexual relationship with her during business hours or during personal time. We all know such men never really are ‘off hours’ but are always on the job. He may want a wife that understands his need for other liaisons and accepts them. He may have sexual fantasies or preferences he wants to indulge without fear of them being exposed or ridiculed. He might want to form other relationships as well, either temporary, or permanent, without interference, and maybe even with the active participation of his original partner. He might want the perfect maid, or cook, or chauffeur, obedient, submissive, competent, and if needed sexually compliant. Now let us suppose that there is a girl who wants to fulfill this role for him but, human nature being what it is, cannot fully guarantee to become exactly what he wants in all aspects of her life. Suppose, however, there is a conditioning process she could undergo that would remake her to be exactly what this man requires in every aspect. As she would be entering this program for conditioning voluntarily and the process itself contains no aspects that contravene any laws in place in the state where it occurs what we would have, hypothetically, would be a completely legal but socially unacceptable conditioning process for the girl in question. Would you then agree, hypothetically, that such a process would be highly desirable to the right man, one able to afford the conditioning process, and that such a conditioning process, while perhaps completely legal would need to be, by its very nature, very private and discreet due to the social condemnation that would accompany its discovery”?

Marc was stunned by the very thought of what was being described. Was Miko conditioned? The girls he had met here? He thought the answer to both was most likely yes. He was a lawyer with a job to do; one he was beginning to realize could have a dramatic effect on his own future and prospects. If he was entrusted with a secret such as this by Mr. Dubois what else was in his future? So he answered very carefully. “I could envision a scenario such as you describe, Director Vance” he started (“Call me Royce please” director Vance murmured) “and I could certainly see the value to many wealthy and powerful men requiring a high level of discretion from all parties involved. As I would understand it the hypothetical man in question would be purchasing the conditioning, not the girl, so it isn’t a situation of slavery or prostitution but merely some specialized training, or schooling, for a girlfriend or employee as the case may be, training that the girl herself volunteered for”

“Exactly” Royce answered him “and of course there might be situations where the man in question might not have a existing employee or associate who wanted the conditioning and he would instead employ or enter into a relationship with a girl that was already undergoing conditioning and would, upon completion of her conditioning, agree to pay for that conditioning but, as you state, he wouldn’t be purchasing the girl or her services just the conditioning”.

“But let us dispense with hypotheticals, Marc. IFC, the Institute for Female Conditioning, is such a facility that provides a service, unique in the world, that completely conditions a female to be physically, psychologically, and practically completely obedient, fully submissive, and sexually available for any sexual experience her master requires and she is biologically able to perform. The conditioning process is total and complete and girls leave the institute with one thought in mind, complete and total obedience to the man that they are bonded to. They are incapable of disobeying or betraying this man in any manner and are completely conditioned with the thought process of totally pleasing this man. As part of the conditioning process she is completely bonded to this one man and although he may assign her to others on a temporary basis, and she will serve and obey them as she does him, he is now the functional and literal center of her universe. She now exists only to serve him, for now her life has no other purpose. For instance Miko, who you met, is completely conditioned and bonded to one man but he has temporarily assigned her to serve the occupant of the apartment where she stays and she now does so with complete and utter devotion. She is the perfect servant, the perfect maid, as she has no other thought but serving the man who occupies the apartment that night. For her no other thought enters her mind, she is like a computer only able to run one program, and that program is being the perfect maid. She would willingly die rather than fail to serve although she has just met the man she is serving ten minutes prior. And until the male who owns her reassigns her, or gives her different instructions, this will remain the single minded focus of life. Miko was provided to give you just a small taste of what the conditioning is able to achieve although by the end of today, as your understanding if it has increased, you will be better able to make use of and report on the capabilities available. Why don’t we begin our tour and then maybe over lunch you can ask any questions you may have”.