The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

IFC Chapter Four

Royce led Marc from the office back towards the lobby. He noticed both girls rose to their feet as he exited the office to stand by their desks, he assuming it was improper manners, or conditioning, to remain seated when their lord and master was standing. The same happened when they entered the lobby as the receptionist, Jenny, quickly leapt to her feet to stand by her desk as they traversed the space. There was a small alcove at the rear and several elevators and what Marc assumed was a stair hall there. Royce inserted a key in a slot and pressed the up button and began talking.

“We will start at the top just like the girls do in the conditioning process. Essentially each floor represents a step in the conditioning process and the more delicate steps at the beginning are in the more secure location at the top. Tell me Marc do you know anything about computers” he asked as they entered the elevator to begin the ride up.

“A little I suppose” Marc answered.

“What would you do first if you were given a used computer filled with old programs and data you didn’t need”?

Marc thought a moment trying to remember the little he knew from working with the technical department. “Probably delete all the data and programs, reformat the hard drive and then load on new programs” he said.

“Exactly right” said Royce “and here on this floor it is the first step we do to the girls. They come to us with their minds full of useless data, programs, thoughts, influences, all the feminist garbage they have been taught by their parents and schools and society, and we start by deleting the data and uninstalling all the old programming and reformatting their hard drives. In effect we wipe them clean so we have a blank slate to install our own conditioning on. That is the reason this floor is so secure as once their mind is cleared they are in a very fragile state. We work here to remove who they are but have yet to load who they will become so they are, essentially, nothing for a time. Similar to avoiding germs in a surgical procedure we try to establish clean rooms where no unwanted thoughts or inputs will infect their minds. Some skills, language, cooking, dance perhaps, we retain and even use to build on but others, modern dogma, relationships, feminist thought and women’s studies we remove like the infections they are. Of course this is related directly to each girl as each is unique to a degree and requires a different degree of formatting. And of course her intended destination and usage is also brought into play. A girl with secretarial skills who is intended as a secretary for a wealthy man we would try to retain those skills if at all possible. If necessary she could be retrained after the fact but it just means additional work. Even if a base is maintained in memory we can then build on that base as needed at a later date”.

“So do all the girls undergoing conditioning have a designated destination prior to entering the program” Marc asked.

“For the most part yes” Royce said “we do very few girls on spec. Now we understand that many men might not have the right girl available to send to us for conditioning and the process is quite long depending on the degree of customization required so we do find girls based on the clients specifications. We usually keep a pool available ready to start the program once they are matched to a destination but we usually don’t start the program until that match has been achieved. We will also schedule some to keep in house to use as maids, secretaries, receptionists, and general and specialized assistants to run some of the programs but many of them are available, at any time, to reprogram for delivery outside the organization if the need arises. They actually make marvelous assistants for our department heads and once bonded can be ordered to focus completely on any task set before them”.

They had exited the elevator and the floor had a distinctive different look to it. In fact Marc was stuck by the resemblance to a modern doctor’s office. There weren’t the myriad of machines he was used to but the impersonal and sterile nature of the wide hallways, and the nurses’ station off the elevator staffed by a very pretty girl wearing a short white dress, with white seamed stockings and the ever present four inch heels, in white this time, reinforced the look. As they approached the station the girl rose up to stand at attention when Royce approached. He studied the board behind the desk for a moment then led Marc down the hall and knocked on a closed door. The door quickly opened and another pretty girl in a nurses’ uniform opened it (how many of these girls did they have Marc wondered) and as he led the way in he realized it was an observation booth with a one way window along one wall and a view of a small room with a very attractive naked girl strapped into chair and another nurse standing next to her, occasionally wiping the girls face with a small cloth. She was wearing an interesting helmet covering most of her head, down over her eyes, leaving the balance of the face free. The room they had entered contained several office chairs, a desk with a computer and some files on it, and little else. The man turned in the chair and seeing Royce rose up and smiled extending his hand. “Director Vance a pleasure to see you up here” the man said.

“How is it going John” Royce replied “anything unusual with this one”?

“No just a standard level one reconditioning. This is her sixth session so she is getting close to final testing and removal to level two” he said.

“Marc here is getting the grand tour” Royce replied introducing them “can you give him an understanding of level one conditioning at 20,000 feet. We don’t need to get too technical just the basics. I don’t want to interfere with what you have going on”.

“Sure not a problem” John replied “she will be running for another few hours anyway. Have a seat both of you. Would you like a coffee or anything before we start”?

Both men politely declined the offer of coffee but accepted the seats. “Cindy can you monitor the process while we talk please” John said. “Yes sir” she replied and moved over to the desk to watch the outputs. She had lost her chair but instead stood with her feet almost shoulder width apart and bent at the waist to watch keeping her legs straight which made her short dress ride up at the back and exposed her stocking tops. It made for pleasant viewing for the three men as they talked.

“Level one conditioning is the first process the girls go through when they enter IFC” John began “its purpose is to essentially remove any unwanted or unneeded information from the girls brain. Do you have any understanding of what seizures are and how they affect the brain” he said looking at Marc. Marc nodded slightly and answered “to a very limited degree” and John continued on “Seizures are essentially an electrical interruption of certain brain functions. The brain shorts, if you will, and the short affects different brain functions. Several years ago there was significant research on a particular type of seizure that seemed to affect the brains ability to remember different details afterwards. The person experiencing the seizure would often forget their name, where they lived, their husbands and children’s name, things like that. They also found that specific drugs available over the counter actually enhanced the effects of the seizure. Using EEG’s and MRI’s neurologists were able to map the portions of the brain affected that caused this result and using our own MRI we were able to devise a method to replicate the effects on a more permanent basis. First the girl’s brain is mapped using our MRI and a complex series of algorithms run to tailor the conditioning to the specific girl. The helmet you see her wearing contains thousands of electrical outputs and the eye coverings provide visual stimulus. By sending the electrical stimulus directly to specific portions of her brain and combining it with the medications that enhance the effects and the visual stimuli we are able to, over a series of repeated, essentially remove any portion of the girls thought and memories we want to. The program allows us to leave certain skill sets, such as language, intact, and remove the ones we don’t want. We can’t erase some memories and leave others but we could, for instance, leave the ability to perform a type of dance yet erase where she learned how to perform that dance. Typically four to six sessions are enough but we always use eight spread over sixteen days time to ensure we have completely erased everything and we are giving enough time between sessions to make everything take. Then they progress down a floor to level two. Do you have any questions” he finished.

“How many girls do you have on the floor” Marc asked?

“Typically we have four although we have room for six or eight in a pinch” he said.

“Is this doing any lasting harm to the girl” Marc asked?

“Lasting harm? The changes we make are permanent in that once a memory is deleted it is gone, there isn’t a retrieval button, but I don’t think there is any harm done to the girl. Her basic intelligence isn’t affected, her ability to think, to reason, to learn new things, to feel joy and happiness. We aren’t turning them into vegetables just removing some unneeded and unnecessary memories and prior instructions in order to replace them with better ones” John answered.

Marc thought for a minute. “I know this probably isn’t relevant but why is she naked? Apart from the obvious enjoyment there is from looking at her”.

“Actually that is a good question and highly relevant. In level one we remove all that a girl was, including her clothing. She enters this floor one person and leaves it another, naked in mind and body, stripped of her old life, her old clothing, her old jewelry, and her old memories; in short she leaves it stripped of everything and anything that would remind her of who or what she was. In level two she can begin to earn the permission to wear clothing again but in level one we simply remove all that she is to prepare her for her new life”.

The three men sat for a moment before Marc said he was done and thanked him for the explanations. Royce thanked him as well and taking their leave escorted him back to the elevator, inserted his key, and called it up again.

“We will check in on level two next” he said “I think you will find it interesting”.