The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I’M GOING TO FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT

Part III

I wondered if Allison was going to show up the next morning. She’d said she was going to but that was when her need was still in full effect. With the return of her rational mind, would that have cancelled that command out. I supposed the only thing to do was to wait and see.

The next morning came and still there was no Allison. Ah well, I thought. Couldn’t have anything, I supposed.

But then the floor boards creaked outside my room and when I looked up, there was Allison standing in my doorway.

“Your mom let me in,” she explained when she saw my look of surprise. “I told her we were working on a school project together and we needed to meet before school. You still did want me to come, didn’t you?”

I grinned at her. “Come on in and shut the door behind you because I think you know what I want.”

Allison hesitated for only a moment before doing exactly what I told her to do.

I patted a spot next to me on the bed. “Come here,” I said. “I think it’s time for you to learn something new.”

“Like what,” she said grumpily even as she plopped herself down beside me on the bed.

“Like I think you need to learn how to swallow.”

“What? Oh wait! No way, Josh. Nuh uh. No way.”

“No, huh. Then I guess you can just get the fuck out of here. I mean, hey, you came over to me, right, but if you don’t want it, then you can just get the hell out.”

She was shaking her head but she wasn’t getting up to leave. “No, Josh, no.”

“Hey, no one’s forcing you to do anything. If you don’t want to do it, you can just leave.”

“Come on. We don’t have to do that, do we?”

“You were the one who came over here,” I reminded her, “and you were the one who lied to my mom just so you could come see me. Now, why don’t you open up my pants and take my cock out.”

She was still shaking her head even as she opened my pants and took my cock out.

“Now why don’t you kiss it,” I said. “Kiss my cock and tell it just how much you can’t wait to taste it.”

She looked at me. “That’s disgusting, Josh. I’m not going to do that. How about I just suck it.”

“How about you do what I told you to do.”

“No, Josh, no.”

“No one’s making you do it,” I told her. “You can get up and leave whenever you want but if you want to stay, I think you better do what I say.”

She was still looking at me like she wanted to say no but then she leaned down and she kissed my cock and she even gave it a little lick. “I can’t wait to taste you,” she said with a little whimper.

“Fuck, that’s good. Say it again.”

Now that she’d said it once, it was obviously easier to say it again. She kissed my cock and gave it a little suck. “I can’t wait to taste you,” she sullenly said.

Fuck, that was hot and that gave me an idea. I pushed my jeans down and then I was sliding them down past my feet. I looked at Allison and I grinned. “Take that top off,” I told her.

She looked at me suspiciously. “Why?”

“Do you want to make me cum?”

“Yeah?”

“Then don’t argue with me, Allison. Just do it.”

She still didn’t know what I had in mind, but I think she was pretty sure she wasn’t going to like it. Still, as horny as she was, she just couldn’t resist so after a moment of hesitation, she gave in and she took off her top.

“The bra, too. Take it off.”

“Why?”

“Just do it, Allison.”

She looked at me and then she took the bra off.

Shit, I knew Allison was hot. I mean, she might have been a total brain but she had this totally cute face with brown hair and brown eyes but this was the first time I’d ever seen her tits and God, just looking at them, I had to think they must have been the most perfect tits there ever were. I mean, it wasn’t like I’d seen all that many tits but Allison’s tits weren’t too big and they weren’t too small. They were just nice and firm and round and if it were possible, it seemed as if my cock got even harder just looking at Allison’s tits.

“Lie back on my bed,” I said.

For once, she didn’t ask me why but I could see her suddenly get nervous when I straddled her body but then I was pushing my cock between her tits and instinctively, she pushed her tits together.

I almost came right then and there but somehow, I managed to hold back. I looked down at her. “Now,” I said, “now, you’re going to learn how to suck AND swallow.”

She looked scared as I pushed my cock in her mouth but she took my cock and then her lips closed around my cock.

My cock moved in and moved out. I could feel her tongue stroking the underside of my cock and all the while, she was looking up at me.

“Oh fuck,” I moaned as my cock responded to her mouth. “Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck.”

She really wasn’t doing much. She was just laying there letting me fuck her face but dammit, that was more than enough. I knew I wasn’t going to last for long. It just felt too good.

Shit, I was close. I pulled my cock out and I tapped it on her lips. “Now you understand what you’re going to do,” I said.

She just looked up at me.

My cock bobbed just above her. “You’re going to swallow, okay?”

She nodded and once again, I pushed my cock back in her mouth. We both knew that this time, there would be no stopping.

Her eyes were looking up at me even as I fucked her face. I could feel her sucking away on my cock and I loved it. I was so fucking close.

I groaned as her cock sucking mouth almost got me off. “Remember,” I told her, “this time, you’re going to swallow.”

“But—”

“If you don’t, I won’t ever let you fuck me again.”

That threat was enough to make her take notice. She just couldn’t risk that I would actually follow through on that.

“Oh fuck,” I groaned. “Oh fuck, yeah. Here it comes.”

I didn’t want to choke her so at the last minute, I pulled my cock out. “Open your mouth,” I said and when she did, I grabbed hold of myself and I jerked myself off in her waiting mouth.

I knew she was cumming even as I did. Her eyes kind of lost their focus and for all of my talk of getting her to swallow my cum, some of it at least had leaked out when she started to cum.

But there was still enough left. “Swallow it,” I told her.

I knew what she wanted to say. She wanted to tell me to fuck off.

“Swallow it,” I said again, “because if you don’t, I won’t let you fuck me again.”

That made her pause. She closed her mouth and she made a face and then she opened her mouth again and stuck out her tongue. It was clean. “Satisfied,” she asked.

I grinned at her. “Yeah, I’m satisfied.”

“Then get the hell off of me, you ass hole. I have to get to school.”

I let her up. “Remember to come back here same time tomorrow morning,” I told her.

“Fuck you,” she said. She’d finished dressing so she grabbed up her backpack. “Fuck you,” she said again and then she was gone.

I wondered if she was going to be back the next morning. I supposed it all depended on just how mad she still was and just how horny she was. Of course, if she didn’t come by, she’d just keep getting hornier and hornier as the day progressed but then she didn’t know that.

I needn’t have worried because the next morning, right on cue, she was there at my door. I grinned at her. “You ready to suck some cock,” I asked after she closed the door.

“Yeah,” she said resignedly, “but this time, I want to do it my way.”

“Does that mean you’re ready to swallow,” I asked.

She sighed with resignation. “I’ll do whatever you want me to do,” she said.

That was just what I wanted to hear so I let her do what she wanted. I let her pull down my jeans. I let her pull down my underwear and I let her climb in between my legs and I let her suck on my cock and when the time came, I let her suck up my cum.

She did just what she said she was going to do. When I came in her mouth, she swallowed it down, every last drop, and when she was done, she even licked me clean.

“See now, that was fucking great,” I said when she was done.

“Fuck you.”

“What?”

“You couldn’t even say fucking thank you.”

“Thank you.”

“It’s too late now, buster,” and Allison grabbed up her stuff and she stormed out of the house.

I didn’t even get a chance to see if she was going to be back the next morning.

I suppose I could have asked but I decided to wait just to see what would happen. Sure enough, Allison showed up right on cue and as horny as ever.

“So, are you ready to get your cock sucked,” she asked after she’d closed the door.

“I don’t know,” I told her. “I was thinking maybe we could try something different.”

That caught her by surprise. “Something different,” she said. “What do you mean by something different?”

“Well first of all, I want to see your tits again.”

She smiled with relief. She’d already gone this far. She could do this again. You know, for a smart girl, sometimes, she wasn’t all that bright.

So she had her top off and she had her bra off and her hands were playing with her tits. “Is this what you wanted to see?”

“For a start,” I told her. “Now, how about you take off those jeans.”

“What?”

“You heard me. Take off your jeans.”

“I’m not taking off my jeans for you.”

“Then you can get the fuck out.”

“But I thought I was here to suck your cock.”

“But that’s old news,” I told her. “You’ve already sucked my cock. I want something new.”

“But ... but why. Aren’t you getting what you want?”

She was smarter than that. She should have known better than to ask that question. “You know what I want,” I told her.

I’m pretty sure she knew this was coming but I’m pretty sure she didn’t have an answer for it because if she had had an answer, she would have had it ready for me, but instead, she just fell back on a lame, little line. “Come on,” she pleaded. “I mean, you’ve got me blowing your cock every day. That should be enough.”

“It was,” I said, “but now I want something more.”

“What?”

“I want to fuck you.”

“Fuck you,” the girl said. “I’m not doing that.”

“Then you can get the fuck out of my bedroom.”

“Fine.”

It was a big mistake. She should have realized that but she was just too pissed off about it to think about it. She just stormed out of my room and she was on her way to school.

She caught up to me by my locker after second period. Her hand seemed to almost magically find its way between my legs even as she pressed herself up against me. “Come on, Josh. Can’t we, you know, can’t we go somewhere and I can suck your dick off for you?”

“You know what I want, Allison.”

“Come on, Josh. We can’t do that here.”

“Then I guess you should have thought about that earlier.”

She got angry again. “Fine. Have it your way,” she said and with that, she stormed off again.

She caught up with me again outside the cafeteria. By then, it was all over school how Allison had fucked up this problem in Math class. It was apparently a really easy one, one everyone in class knew the answer to, but she’d blown it completely. She’d told Mr. Lathrop that she’d been distracted and he’d let it slide but everyone in class knew that Allison had fucked up and everyone was loving it.

Allison wasn’t nearly as confident as she had looked earlier. In fact, if you asked me, she looked a little desperate. “I ... um ... I was thinking it over,” she began, “and I was thinking maybe I was a little hasty before. I mean, if you, um, if you really want to fuck me, I guess maybe we could do that.”

“We’re at school,” I said.

“I was ... um ... I was thinking maybe we could go somewhere.”

“What? You mean like cut classes? That’s not like you, Allison.”

“I need to fuck,” she said.

“So? Why should I care about that?”

“Because I want to fuck you, Josh.”

“Yeah, but you had your chance for that earlier.”

“But I’m so horny,” she said.

“I don’t see how that’s my problem.”

“But I can’t even think straight,” she whined.

“Again, I can’t see how that’s my problem, but I’ll tell you what. If you’re a good girl and if you promise to do just what you’re told, after school, I might let you come by the house to get fucked.”

“But—”

I held up a finger. “But,” I cautioned her. “Only if you’re a good girl.”

“But—”

I just continued to look at her and Allison backed down.

“All right. After school at your house.”

“But only if you’re good and only if I let you.”

Allison didn’t like it but she felt compelled to take the best deal offered which wasn’t much of a deal at all. For the rest of the school day, she continued to make mistakes to the obvious delight of her less cerebral peers but finally, the day was done and she caught up to me right after the last bell. “Can we go now,” she asked breathlessly. “Can we go back to your place.”

I grinned. “Sure,” I told her, “since you’ve been good, we can go back to my place.”

I took her home and then I took her to my bedroom. I told her to take off her clothes and she did and then even without being told to, she got down on the bed and she spread her legs for me. She let a hand slide between her legs and she looked up at me. “Fuck me,” she pleaded.

I suppose I might have made her beg for it but the truth was that I’d wanted to fuck her for so long that as soon as I had her in that position, there just wasn’t any holding back.

I moved in between her legs and then my cock was on her pussy. I paused for just a moment there. She was wet, and then I pushed.

Damn, she was tight. She was really tight.

And she was horny, too. Really, really horny. If what I’d done was right, she would have woken up horny and she would have been getting hornier and hornier until her need was finally taken care of and the only remedy for her current situation was making me cum. She’d never gone this long before making me cum so of course, she had to be hornier than she’d ever been before.

Her body was resisting me. Not on purpose, of course, but I just don’t think she’d ever had a guy inside her before. She’d been too busy studying but she wasn’t too busy now.

She was watching me as I worked my cock between her legs. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard.”

She was getting just what she wanted. My cock was driving between her legs. She was moaning with every thrust of my cock. Sometimes, it was “Oh yeah.” Sometimes, it was “Oh fuck, yeah.”

“You like this,” I asked.

“Oh yeah.”

“You like getting fucked like this.”

“Oh ye-e-e-e-eah.”

“Yeah, I’ll bet you do, and if I know you, I’ll bet you’d like to make me cum in that tight, little cunt of yours.”

“Oh ye-e-e-e-e-e-e-eah.”

“Well, if that’s what you want...”

I groaned even as my cock surged and underneath me, Allison moaned as her pussy took my cum and all of the sudden, she got even tighter and I knew she was cumming, too.

She laid there as the cum flowed but as the tension finally eased and as Allison’s out of control hormones slowly subsided, the girl gasped. “We can’t ever do that again,” she said.

“Do what?”

“You can’t ever cum in me again.”

So she remembered that part. Good. It was going to make it all the more fun. “Why not,” I asked with feigned innocence.

“I ... we ... we just can’t.”

“It’s going to make it pretty hard on you then.”

“On me? What do you mean?”

“Well,” I told her, “now that I’ve had my cock in your pussy, I don’t see how I could ever settle for just a blow job ever again.”

“But—”

“So if you ever want to get me off again, you’re going to have to let me fuck you.”

“But ... but—”

“No, buts,” I told her. “You know what you need to do.”

“But, but, but I can’t have you cum inside me. But if you promise. If you promise not to cum inside me, maybe ... maybe we can do it.”

I grinned at her. She knew the other part of the hypnotic compulsion that had been placed on her. She knew when I came in her pussy, she knew she’d get just a little bit dumber. She’d just gotten dumber today and she wanted to make sure that didn’t happen again. “No promises,” I said, “but I’ll do my best.”

“But—”

“That’s the best I can do. Either you take it or you leave it.”

“But I can’t do it that way.”

“Well, if you don’t want to do it my way, we can just forget about it.”

“No, wait.”

“Yes?”

Allison was thinking about it. “You’re really going to try,” she said. “You’re not going to cum in my pussy?”

“Only one way to find out.”

“How’s that?”

“Come by here tomorrow morning and let me fuck you.”

“But seriously, Josh, you’re not going to cum inside me, are you?”

“You’ll have to come by and find out.”

“Jo-o-o-o-osh.”

“It’s up to you,” I told her, “but if I know you, come tomorrow morning, you’re going to be hot and horny and if you want someone to help you take care of that, all you have to do is to come here to help.”