The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I’M GOING TO FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT

Part IV

“It’s up to you.” That’s what I’d told her and it was up to her. If Allison wanted someone to take care of her needs, it was all up to her.

I wasn’t sure what would happen but the next morning, my mom knocked on my door. “Josh,” she said, “you’ve got a visitor,” and when she stepped aside, there was Allison.

“I kind of had a feeling you’d come,” I said after the door had been closed behind her.

“Not me,” she said. “I didn’t think I’d be here.”

“So are you up to the terms I set? I’m going to fuck you and you’re going to take it and I’ll do my best to keep from cumming in your pussy.”

“You’re really going to try,” she pleaded. I think she knew she was doing something stupid which for her was even more of a rarity than it was for the rest of us but I think she knew she didn’t have a choice.

I told her I’d try and then I told her to take off her jeans and then I told her to take off her panties. I told her to lay back on my bed and I told her to finger her pussy. I told her I wanted to see just how wet she could make her pussy. I told her to tell me just how much she wanted me to fuck her.

She looked at me even as her hand slid between her wide open legs. She didn’t have much there in the way of hair. Did that mean she shaved herself. I wasn’t sure but what I was sure of was just how cool it was to have that pussy all nice and hot and exposed. “Oh, Josh,” she moaned. “Oh, Josh, I want you to fuck me. Come on, Josh. Fuck me.”

I loved hearing her say that. I mean yeah, she was my next door neighbor, and yeah, I’d grown up with her since we were both kids, but that didn’t negate the fact that she was hot. Hell, all the guys in school knew that. I was so lucky they’d tell me. I was so lucky having Allison living next door to me. Yeah right. Lucky. Like proximity had anything to do with how likely we were to fuck. If anything, it made it worse because my parents knew her parents but I have to admit it. it was kind of hot having a hot girl getting all hot over me.

“Come on, Josh,” she begged again as her fingers worked her pussy. I swear I could actually hear how wet she was. “You know what I want. Give it to me.”

That was all I needed to hear her say. I slipped in between her legs and I pressed the head of my cock up against her pussy.

She was tight and she was wet and okay, to be honest, she was just the way I’d pictured her when I’d jacked myself off thinking about her.

“Oh yeah, Josh, that’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me.” She moaned as I pushed my way inside her and then she moaned again. “Oh yeah, Josh,” she moaned, “that’s what I need. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

Mindlessly, I drove my cock inside her. She really was just so fucking cute. All I really wanted to do was to fuck her.

I think Allison knew it, too. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

I suppose it was good that I didn’t have much staying power. It was a school day after all and we both had to be on our way to school. I groaned. Fuck. I was going to cum.

Allison knew it, too. “Don’t cum in me,” she pleaded. “Don’t cum in me.”

“I know,” I growled even as I worked my cock inside her.

“Don’t cum in me,” she said even more frantically.

I didn’t even bother to respond. I just pulled my cock out and I groaned as I shot off long, ropy ribbons of cum.

She gasped as soon as she saw me cumming and I knew she was cumming, too.

After we were done, she looked down at herself. “Look at me,” she said in a disgusted voice. “You got cum all over my blouse.”

“Better than getting it inside you, right?”

That didn’t really mollify her all that much. “Yeah, but now I got to go home and change. Thanks a lot, Josh.”

“Next time, maybe you ought to take off all your clothes.”

“There isn’t going to be a next time,” she said angrily.

“I don’t know about that. I’ll bet I see you back here tomorrow.”

“Yeah right.”

She should have known better because the next morning, she was back. “I’m sorry,” she said. “I’m sorry I was such a bitch, but Josh, I really need to fuck.”

I grinned at her. “You must be very lucky, Allison.”

“Why’s that, Josh?”

“Because I’m such a nice guy that I’m going to let you have just what you want. Take your clothes off, Allison.”

“Why?”

“You remember what happened last time.”

“Yeah?”

“So this time, you’re going to take off your clothes.”

Allison could hardly argue with that so she took off all her clothes and once again, she was on my bed with her legs spread. Once again, I moved in and once again, I gave her what she wanted. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me. Fuck me.”

I grinned down at her. “You like this, don’t you?”

“Oh yeah, Josh. I love it. Just don’t cum in my pussy, okay?”

“I remember,” I told her.

“Oh geez, Josh,” she moaned. “Oh geez. It feels so good, Josh. It feels so good. Just don’t cum in me, okay?”

I didn’t even bother to respond. I could feel the cum coming and I was driving myself even harder between her legs.

“Don’t cum in me,” she pleaded. “Don’t cum in me.”

I didn’t cum in her. I got my cock free at the very last minute and suddenly, I was shooting my cum all over her belly. I loved the way my cum looked on her belly. That was a hell of a lot better, I thought, than wasting my cum on her clothes.

She was cumming, too. The minute my cum had started to flow was when her body was wracked by yet another orgasm.

“God damn, Josh,” she said when it was done and then she was toweling herself off with one of my dirty shirts, “you sure do get it all over the place.”

“Would you like me not to pull out the next time?”

“No,” she said hurriedly.

“Then stop complaining. See you tomorrow?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

There was no ‘I guess’ about it. Unless she got hit by a bus on the way over, I was sure she’d be back tomorrow and I had something new I wanted to try.

Allison quickly disrobed as soon as she got there and she was about to lie down on the bed when I stopped her.

“What,” she asked.

“Get on your hands and knees.”

“Josh, come on. Quit playing around.”

“Get on your hands and knees,” I told her again.

I think she could tell from my tone that I wasn’t willing to take any arguments from her. She tried a couple of half-hearted attempts but in the end, she got down on her hands and knees.

“Damn, Allison,” I told her even as I came up behind her. “I always knew you had a great ass, but I never knew it was this good. Did you know that, Allison? Did you know you’ve got a great ass?”

“No.”

“Well, you do.” I rubbed my hand over her ass. “Tell me you want me to fuck you from behind.”

Allison piped up right on cue. “I want you to fuck me from behind, Josh.”

“I’ll bet you do,” I told her. “I’ll bet you’re a horny, little slut who just can’t wait to get a hold of this cock.”

I knew she would have disagreed with me but before she could open her mouth, I pushed my cock between her legs and then I shoved it inside so when she opened her mouth, what came out instead was a long, low moan. “Oh Josh,” she moaned. “Oh Josh. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

I had my hands on her hips and I drove my cock in and out of her.

“Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

“Damn, Allison, I love fucking you like this. We’re going to have to do do this a whole lot more.”

“Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

“Oh yeah, this is good. You’re going to make me cum, Allison.”

“Oh God, pull out. Pull out. Oh geez, pull out.”

I grinned. “Whatever you say,” I told her and then I was pulling out just in time. This time, my cock was shooting my cum all over her butt and damn, she looked great with my cum on her butt.

“Geez, Josh.”

“What?”

She was looking for something to wipe her butt off with. “Do you have to be so messy?” she grumbled.

“Hey if you don’t like it, I could just come in your pussy.”

“No,” she said quickly.

“Then stop complaining.”

She grumbled a bit more but I think she had to concede that I had a point so in spite of herself, she accepted what I said.

She was back again the next morning. “Hey, Josh,” she said.

“Allison,” I said.

“Let’s get this over with, okay?”

“Geez.”

“What?”

“You could be a little bit nicer about it,” I said. “You don’t have to sound like it’s some kind of chore that I’m making you do.”

“Sorry,” she said in a tone that seemed to say she really wasn’t all that sorry.

I didn’t much care what her tone was. “I think you know what I want to see,” I said. “Take your clothes off.”

She took her clothes off and then without my even having to tell her to, she knelt on my bed.

“Damn,” I told her. “You’ve got a great ass, Allison. Did you know that?”

“I guess. I mean maybe I heard some people talking.”

“Take my word for it. You’ve got a great ass,” and then I was moving forward and I was pushing my cock between her legs.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned. “That’s it, Josh. Fuck me.”

I had to smile. She was learning. She knew what I liked and since I was giving her what she wanted, she was perfectly willing to give me what I wanted.

“Fuck me,” she moaned.

“I am,” I told her. “Oh fuck. I’m going to cum.”

“Oh geez. You got to pull out, Josh. Don’t cum inside me.”

“No way,” I told her. “This time, we go all the way.”

“Oh, God, no,” she cried out but I think even then, she knew it didn’t matter. She knew what I was going to do and she knew she wanted it, too. She mewed pathetically as I pounded into her and then she moaned as the life finally came back into her. She’d finally accepted it. “Oh God, yeah,” she moaned. “Fuck me. Fuck me.”

I grunted even as I buried my cock inside her and in that instant, I could feel myself cumming and I knew she could feel it, too because I could hear her groan and even as it happened, I knew we’d just knocked another few points off of Allison’s IQ.

I pulled my cock out. “You got one hell of a pussy there, but next time, where a skirt. It’s easier to get into and out of and considering that we’re doing this before we go to school, we don’t have all day to fuck.”

“Fuck you,” she said.

I grinned. I could understand her antipathy to me but the problem, at least for her, was she could be as mad at me as she wanted to be, but unless she wanted to walk around being perpetually horny, eventually she was going to have to keep coming back to me.