The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I’M GOING TO FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT

Part V

I wondered if Allison would be back the next morning and I wondered if she was going to be wearing a skirt like I told her to do. Turned out she was back the next morning and yep, she was wearing a skirt.

I grinned when I saw her at my door. “That skirt looks good on you,” I said.

“Fuck you.”

I grinned even broader. “Now, you don’t have to be that way,” I said.

“Fuck you. I don’t even know why I’m here.”

I grinned again. “Sure you do,” I said. “You want to get fucked.”

“You’re awfully sure of yourself.”

“And you’re obviously horny or else you wouldn’t have come on by here so why don’t you stop talking and get over here so I can get my cock inside your pussy.”

I could see her wavering. I knew that as much as she didn’t want to give in, there was a part of her that couldn’t wait for it to happen. She hesitated for a moment and then for another before approaching me.

“Get down on your hands and knees.”

“But Josh,” she begged. “We can’t. I don’t want you to cum inside me.”

“Then why’d you come over here?”

“I ... I don’t know.”

“Sure you do. You wanted me to fuck you.”

“But Josh I don’t want you to cum inside me. Please.”

I grinned again. “Don’t worry,” I told her. “I won’t cum inside you unless you want me to but if you want me to fuck you, you’ll get down on your hands and knees and you’ll do it now.”

I could tell she didn’t fully believe me but that didn’t stop her from getting down on her hands and knees.

I moved in behind her and I lifted up her skirt and I pulled down her panties. I stroked my hand over her butt and then I pressed the head of my cock in between her legs. “Oh yeah,” I said, “that’s what I like.”

Her moan was all I needed to hear to know that she liked it, too.

“I can see you’re wet, Allison.”

“Mmm yeah,” she purred.

“What do you want?”

“Oh God,” she moaned. “I want you to fuck me.”

I let the head of my member slip between her lips. “What?” I asked again.

“Oh my God, Josh. I want you to fuck me.”

I pushed a little harder. I wasn’t all the way inside her but I was certainly getting there.

“Oh fuck, Josh. Oh fuck. That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

My cock was taking its place deep inside her pussy.

Any complaints that she might have had about me fucking her had suddenly dissipated. Her body wanted my cock.

“Oh fuck, Josh. Oh fuck. Fuck me, Josh. Fuck me.”

I’d told her I wasn’t going to cum in her, not this time, not unless she asked me although as horny as she was, I wouldn’t have been surprised if she had asked me even though she knew what the consequences would be. All she would have had to say was that she wanted to feel my cum inside her and that would have been it.

But she didn’t and I could feel it happening. I could feel my cock getting ready to unload.

I kept it inside her for as long as I could, right up to the point of no return, right up to the point where it was almost too late. I kept it in and then I pulled it out right at the last moment.

I blew my load on Allison’s little, round ass and I kept right on working my cock until I’d squeezed every last drop out of it. “Oh my God, Josh,” she squealed in disgust. “What did you just do?”

“I told you I wasn’t going to cum inside you if you didn’t want me, too.”

Reason had once again replaced horniness. “Yeah, but Josh, look at me. I’m all messy now.”

“That’s not my fault. That’s the way you wanted it.”

“But all I said was I didn’t want your cum in my pussy. I didn’t say I wanted you to cum on my butt.”

“You didn’t say that.”

“Yeah, but ...” She gave up and then she saw one of my dirty shirts. Mom keeps telling me to put my dirty clothes in the hamper but I keep forgetting. Anyway, Allison grabbed one of my shirts and she almost gleefully used it to wipe my cum off her ass before she tossed the shirt back at me. “Serves you right,” she said and then she got herself dressed and she stomped out of the house.

Of course, the next morning, she was horny so she was back again. “I need you to fuck me,” she said.

I grinned at her. “If that’s what you want, then you know what to do.”

She knew what to do. She got down on her hands and knees and she pulled up her skirt. Her hands stroked her panty-clad bottom and then she pushed her panties down. “Come on, Josh. Come on. Fuck me.”

With an invitation like that, I wasn’t about to wait around. I moved in behind her and I pulled her panties even further down and then there was her pussy. I pushed myself up against her and then I pushed myself inside.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned. “Oh fuck. Fuck me, Josh. Fuck me.”

I did, of course, and she just took it.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned as her body rocked to the motion of my cock. “Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah.”

“Yeah, you like this, don’t you?”

“Oh yeah, Josh. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

“Yeah, I know what you want.”

“Oh yeah. Fuck me, Josh. Fuck me.”

I didn’t say anything. I just kept on fucking.

I could feel it coming and that only made me fuck her harder. For her part, Allison seemed oblivious to what was about to happen.

I grunted and my cum surged and as she felt it, Allison’s cunt tightened even more around my cock and I knew Allison was cumming, too.

Another five points were gone from Allison’s IQ. “God damn it, Josh. What did I tell you about cumming inside my pussy?”

“I don’t know, what?”

“I told you I didn’t want you to cum in my pussy.”

“And I told you I couldn’t make any promises.”

“But you said you’d try.”

“Yeah, but that was yesterday.”

“No. That was every time.”

“You didn’t say that.”

“But ... but ... but I meant it.”

“Oh come on. You know you liked it, so what’s the harm?”

She couldn’t really tell me that every time I came inside her, she was losing points off her IQ. Heck, I’m not sure she fully believed it herself, so she just mumbled something about respecting her pussy and I said something about how I’d try harder and all the while, I knew she’d be back again the next day for even more cum.

I was right. The next morning, she was back, looking sheepish and somewhat ashamed with herself. I thought I knew why. She knew she was going to let me fuck her and she knew if I came inside her, she knew she was going to get dumber and yet, she knew she was going to do it.

“So you ready to get fucked,” I asked her.

She looked almost pained. “Josh, come on. We can’t do this.”

I grinned. I knew what she wanted. She found it impossible to say no so she wanted me to say no for her but if that’s what she wanted, she wasn’t going to get what she wanted. “Do what,” I asked.

“You know. We can’t do this. We can’t have sex.”

“Why not?”

“Josh, we can’t do it. I ... I can’t have you—”

“Go on. You can’t have me what?”

“I ... I ... I can’t have you ... you know ... I can’t have you cumming inside me.”

“You can’t, huh? Well, I suppose I can understand that, but then hey, I got a solution for you.”

“You do?”

“Sure. You want to control things. I can understand that, and I got a way for you to do it.”

“You do.”

“Sure. First, take off your clothes.”

“Josh—”

“Just do it.”

I could tell she didn’t want to but she did it nonetheless.

“Now, I’m going to take off my clothes,” I told her.

“Josh—”

“Now, I’m going to lie down here and you’re going to climb on top of me and you’re going to reach down and take my cock and you’re going to hop on board.”

“Josh—”

“You want to be in control. Fine. You want to fuck, then hop on board. You want to stop, then just hop off.”

She looked down at me and at my cock and I could tell she wanted to do it. “Well, you’re sure I can get off whenever I want to?”

“Sure, whenever you want to.”

She was still looking at me. She took a step closer. “Well, if you’re sure I can get off—”

“It’s up to you,” I said.

I knew she knew she was doing something stupid but she took a step closer and then she was straddling my body and then she was reaching down and she was taking hold of my cock. She gave my cock a squeeze and then she pressed her pussy down upon my cock.

She groaned as she took her cock inside her.

“Yeah, you like that, don’t you? You like riding that cock.”

“Oh yeah,” she moaned even as she ground herself against my cock. “Oh yeah. Oh yeah. It feels good.”

“I told you you’d like it.”

“Oh yeah. Oh yeah. You were right. Oh yeah.”

I knew she was enjoying it. I could see her hands play with her tits as she rode my cock. “Oh, Josh,” she’d moan. “Oh, Josh.”

I grinned. “I take it you like this.”

“Oh, Josh,” she moaned. “Oh, Josh.”

“You like riding that cock.”

“Oh yeah.”

I had something else I thought she was going to like, at least at first. I could feel it surging even as her tight, little pussy rode my cock. I grunted as my cock surged.

“Oh yeah,” she cried out as she felt the cum come and then I felt her pussy tighten around me. “Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh Josh. Oh fucking yeah.”

She stayed there astride my dick until both our orgasms ran their courses and it was only then that she realized what she’d done. “Josh,” she said angrily.

“What,” I asked with as much innocence as I could muster.

“You came inside me.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So I thought you said you weren’t going to do that.”

“No, I said you could be in control. All you had to do was to hop off. I thought that was what you wanted.”

“Yeah, but, but I didn’t know you were going to cum.”

“Sorry.”

I could tell she was flustered. I’d done what I’d said I’d do and yet, she still had gotten another load of cum in her pussy. She was still plenty smart. There was no doubt about that but at the same time, she’d taken my cum in her pussy quite a few times over the last few days and it was beginning to take its toll. She was still plenty smart but she was no longer head and shoulders above the rest of us.

“Same time tomorrow,” I asked.

“I don’t know, Josh. I don’t know if we should.”

“Come on, we can get it right next time.”

“I don’t think so,” and with that, she got dressed. “I won’t be back tomorrow,” and she left.

I rather doubted that. That was her rational mind speaking but tomorrow morning, she’d wake up all nice and horny and in need of my cock and I kind of had the feeling I’d see her right on schedule.