The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Imprint”

PART ONE—Birth

DISCLAIMER FROM THE AUTHOR

An important thing that I must point out before I begin.

This story was originally released with the author credited as “Ano Otoko”, a name I used when my psyche had been strained by difficult events in my life. When I overcame these events, I pulled the story in the interests of preserving a certain amount of integrity in my life.

However, I came to realize this story was immensely important to my evolution as an author; so, I’ve released it and properly accredited to myself. I hope you, as the reader, enjoy it. Anyway, enough about that, the show must go on...

* * *

Fay Mitchell sighed and rocked her full shot glass in her hand.

The all night bar had very few patrons at this time of night, but Fay was used to drinking alone. She was at the hotel on business, and business was good. An important deal had been closed—two companies coming together. The day was spent with a lot of laughter, a lot of hand shaking. Fay was the accountant, the bean counter that made it all possible. She was the one counting numbers, so of course she was the one overlooked when it came time to pop champagne corks.

Fay felt alone.

She listened to the soft music being played overhead and watched the solitary patrons of the bar. All here because they were having lonely nights, to be sure, but something about them just gave Fay the impression that they really wanted to be alone. But how could they, if they were down here?

“Hi, stranger!” A soft female voice to Fay’s side called out to her, almost as if she knew her despite her choice of words.

Fay put her drink down and glanced off to the side. The voice belonged to a woman that could only be described as “soft”. Brown hair accented her gentle features and framed her green eyes which twinkled back at her. She was leaning her head into her hand, which made it look like she had been watching Fay for some time.

Those eyes seemed to twinkle with a faroff light, and Fay found herself staring for a little too long...

“My name’s Heidi,” the girl said.

“Heidi is a nice name,” Fay said dreamily without thinking.

“Thank you!” Heidi said, and there was a pause. “What’s your name, then?”

“Oh.” Fay was brought back to herself. “I’m Fay... Mitchell.”

“That’s a pretty name, Fay,” Heidi said. “May I call you Fay?”

“I...” Something about this conversation disturbed Fay suddenly. “I suppose.”

“So Fay... it’s two in the morning. What brings you down here at such a time?” She turned away to look at the bar, and Fay found herself vaguely disappointed. She wanted to look in her eyes some more.

“I... was just lonely, I guess,” Fay stammered, looking down at her drink. Suddenly she wished she could drown herself in that drink—right then and there. She focused on the bottom, thinking if she focused hard enough she could shrink and fall in.

“You don’t have to tell me, you know,” Heidi said. She had turned on her barstool and was looking towards the door.

“Tell me what?”

“Why your heart is broken,” Heidi said, and then turned back to Fay and winked. Suddenly, Fay felt blood rush up to her face. She thought the conversation was getting very weird.

“I...”

“I’m here with my boyfriend,” Heidi went on.

Heat fell from Fay’s face. “Of course,” she said, calming down a bit.

“You should come upstairs and meet him,” Heidi said, talking as if she was talking about her best friend. “He’s really nice.”

“What the...” Fay was stammering again. Dozens of questions rushed to her head and then left them. There was so much wrong about this situation, and yet... even though they had only just met, something about this total stranger was already fascinating her.

Heidi touched Fay’s hand.

Her fingers began to move over the top of Fay’s hand and stroke gently... assuring her. Fay’s fear and nervousness began to melt away. It was so easy... just like that. Heidi seemed to know what to do. She traced the fine contours of Fay’s hand with delicate care. Fay found herself staring at those knowledgable fingers.

Fay was relaxing. That was what was happening. She tried to focus on the day’s events, of the business that was supposed to have made her happy, but it was so far away. Heidi’s hand was now caressing the top of Fay’s.

“Let’s go,” whispered Heidi.

Fay nodded, forgetting her drink and forgetting herself. She grasped Heidi’s hand, and felt Heidi’s fingertips now caress her palm. Fay could feel every part of Heidi’s touch. She realized that Heidi was taking her outside the bar. The door... it closed behind Fay. Fay suddenly wanted to turn back, but it was too late.

“Your boyfriend...” Fay protested lightly.

“He’s nice,” Heidi said. “Really nice.” Heidi seemed like she wanted to say more, but was shy to.

She wasn’t looking at Fay. She seemed to be focusing on touching Fay’s palm. Her fingertips really were soothing. Fay heard a soft chime. The elevator. She saw the lobby of the hotel closed off to her, and suddenly felt trapped.

Fay used the quiet time on the elevator to think. She had gone from not knowing the woman to going upstairs with her... to meet her boyfriend? This was crazy, she thought to herself. But Heidi still had Fay in hand, and everytime Fay tried to find reasons to break her grip and run, she felt Heidi’s fingers again.

Another chime, and Fay was now being led across a hallway. She vaguely heard the elevator doors close as she left, and her heart beat quicker. She felt like she was being led into a trap.

A door opened.

Fay realized she wasn’t really paying attention to her surroundings. She tried to focus on the room she was going into. It didn’t look like a regular room. Were they on the penthouse level? It was too small to be a penthouse, but it was definitely posh. There was a nice couch facing a TV that was considerably larger than the one in her room. There were separate bedrooms. A window that offered a spectacular view...

Fay had stepped inside the room. She turned to leave, but the door was already closed. She stared at the closed door for a moment.

“Who have you brought to me, Heidi?” A male voice behind her spoke.

Fay turned around, startled, and gasped in shock. Heidi was on her knees now, in an utterly submissive pose, her head lowered. A man was there, with his hand on her head. He was dressed nicely but not too nice—a shirt and slacks. His hair was black but it had visible white streaks; however, he didn’t look old at all.

“Who are you?” Fay gasped.

“Take a seat,” the man said, indicating the couch with his hand.

“Answer my question first,” Fay said firmly, not allowing anymore confusion.

“You can call me Anthony,” he said. Then he looked down. “Heidi, please get up and serve our guest a drink.”

“Yes, Master,” Heidi said, arising from her feet. She turned to Fay and winked, and then went to the kitchen.

Fay was agape.

She found the couch and settled in, looking up at this very strange man. He remained standing.

“She just called you... Master...” Fay stammered.

“You don’t have to,” Anthony answered. “Your head must be spinning right now. You’ve got a lot of questions right now, but I’m going to need to ask you to just trust me for this moment. There is a lot that should be explained, so I need to take it slow with you.”

“You’re crazy and I’m leaving right now,” Fay said, suddenly finding her anger. She got up and stalked to the door.

“But Heidi will be disappointed if you go now,” Anthony replied.

Fay stopped. Heidi would be disappointed. She’d gone to the trouble of bringing her here, took a big risk. And she cared about this man Anthony too. Fay found herself remembering how it felt when Heidi had touched the top of her hand, and suddenly she realized that the stress of the outside world was on the other side of the door. She lost her desire to leave.

“Why does Heidi call you Master?” Fay said, turning back slowly.

“She doesn’t like me to talk about that, I’m afraid,” Anthony said.

“Why not?”

Heidi came in with a drink—a cola. “Because the past doesn’t matter, sweetie,” she said. “Here. It’s just cola with a little spritz of something. I figured you shouldn’t put any poison in your body, so I put some lemon and cherry in it... I don’t know.” She looked earnest.

Fay looked at Heidi quizically, but she took the drink. Before she could consider whether she should, she was sipping the cola. It tasted very good. There was something in it... it tasted... like oranges, actually. Fay began to drink in big gulps, suddenly finding herself very thirsty.

When she was done, Heidi took the glass. Fay sank back into the couch, feeling a bit more relaxed.

“Fay,” Anthony said. “I sense you are feeling neglected.”

Fay’s eyes widened slightly. She remembered the business she went through earlier in the day. She was feeling neglected, forgotten. But how did he know?

Wait... she didn’t tell him her name!

“There is a lot in this world that is not meant to be understood,” Anthony said, settling into a chair across from Fay. “If it makes you feel better you can choose to believe that I read your mind and found your name, Fay. Unfortunately, the truth is a lot less... magical.”

Fay bit her lip and considered whether she really wanted to know how transparent she was.

Heidi came back with a drink for herself and took a seat beside Fay on the couch. Fay’s hand reached for Heidi’s.

“You must have liked the way Heidi’s hand felt in yours,” Anthony remarked, as Heidi grasped Fay’s hand.

And then Heidi’s fingers were doing that... thing again. Their fingertips caressed Fay’s palm and she felt more at ease.

“Exhale,” Anthony said.

Fay did. It felt very good. Like a cleansing breath.

“Why did you bring me here?” Fay asked. She felt nervous again.

“You’re nervous because you don’t understand us,” Anthony said.

“How did you know I was nervous?”

“Your hands are shaking.”

Fay looked down and saw that her hands were indeed shaking, and put them behind her back.

Anthony put his hand on his chin. Fay lowered her eyes, blushing, but he continued to regard her intently. It took a few moments before he spoke again.

“We brought you here for a reason, Fay. You feel sad, lonely and neglected. You need to feel some togetherness, with people who care for you.”

“How can you tell all of that...” Fay began to ask.

Heidi’s hand gently squeezed Fay’s, and Fay glanced into Heidi’s eyes. “I felt your sadness at the bar,” Heidi said. “You looked like the birthday girl, forgotten at her own party. I knew I needed to help you.”

“But... how can you help me?” Fay said.

“There comes a time in everyone’s life,” Anthony said, “when we must learn how to face our fears. Everyone is scared of this because it seems overwhelming. It seems like death. But facing our fears has to be done one step at a time. We can show you how.”

Heidi started to look uncomfortable.

“You should go, Heidi,” Anthony said. “I know you don’t like to hear this. Find something more comfortable to wear.”

“Yes, Master,” Heidi said, hesitantly letting go of Fay’s hand. Fay realized she was still looking in her eyes. Heidi gave Fay a reassuring smile before she left the room.

When Heidi was gone, Fay looked very carefully at Anthony, trying to see if she could detect anything about him like he had detected in her. He looked so... strange. Fay could tell he was old, but nothing in his body betrayed that. If it wasn’t for his streaked white hair, he would look no more than 30.

“You want to know how old I am.” Anthony smiled just a bit.

Fay blushed, and realized he had seen through her again.

Anthony looked away for a moment. “I think a better question to ask is, how old is Heidi?”

Fay’s eyebrow raised. Heidi... she looked very young. So girlish, couldn’t be more than... 21. “Well, how old is she?”

Anthony looked down at the ground. “Heidi was born in 1936.”

“What? That’s... that’s impossible.”

“Yes. It is impossible, and yet it is true,” Anthony said, looking again at Fay. “One of the interesting mysteries of this world... when one’s confronted with something unbelievable, part of them yet still believes it.”

“You must be lying to me,” Fay stammered. “There’s no way...”

“I was fortunate to find her when she was still young,” Anthony said. “You wouldn’t have recognized her. She was an intensely sad little thing, with no hope left. She was about to leave this world.”

“Wait a second,” Fay said. “Are you saying that Heidi is... in her sixties?”

“Does she look like she’s in her sixties?”

Fay answered honestly. “No...”

“Then she isn’t.”

“But you just said...”

Anthony went on like Fay hadn’t spoken. “She was a disillusioned young one. She had ideas of a world that could be united in peace. She had a wonderful dream, that was so far from reality. And I felt that finally... I had found what I was looking for. I needed to save her.”

Fay sank back into her chair, trying to comprehend what she was being told.

“Let me jump ahead a bit here, Fay,” Anthony said. “What Heidi has done to you is realigned your energies. You are very attractive to her. Events drew you to her tonight. And she used the power of her touch to cause you to feel at peace. She knew there was no way you could say no to her.”

“You...” Fay sat up, trying to put two and two together. “You’re talking about... mesmerism.”

“Yes and no,” Anthony said. “Franz had the right idea, but he insisted on proving it with the senses. That’s why he was eventually disproven.”

“I don’t understand,” Fay said. She closed her eyes and rubbed her temples. “I don’t want the history lesson, Anthony. I just want to know how it is Heidi got me here.”

“It is too much at once,” Anthony said. “I apologize.”

Then he touched Fay’s hand.

Fay felt an intense shock shoot through her body, and then it was gone. Her tension was gone. Her fear was gone. She looked into Anthony’s eyes. They suddenly looked so very familiar, like an old friend she hadn’t seen in years. She felt a pain in her eyes... no. Tears.

“It’s much more powerful with me,” Anthony whispered. “I have been honing this ability for centuries.”

“You are... an immortal?” Fay gasped in disbelief and awe.

“I’m not an immortal, Fay,” Anthony replied. “I simply choose not to die.”

Contemplating the idea suddenly made Fay feel intensely lonely. She looked deep into Anthony’s eyes, and felt like she was falling into them. The feeling left her without the will to resist.

“I want to go be with Heidi.”

Fay had spoken. She didn’t want to say that, but she did, heard it with her own ears. She suddenly felt like a puppet, controlled. She felt so totally lost.

“May I go be with Heidi?” Fay asked, again in the same way.

Anthony spoke his answer firmly. “Yes.”

* * *

Fay knew where to find Heidi somehow. Heidi had changed into a silken negligee. It showed off her legs. Fay found herself staring. She was not attracted to women, and yet as she looked over Heidi, she felt desire. Her legs were perfect, so was her chest. Her smile was sunny and radiant. Her eyes... she looked so young.

Fay had taken off her shoes and curled loosely on top of the bed.

“What did Master tell you?” Heidi asked.

“I...” Fay put her finger to her mouth and tried to honestly remember. Suddenly everything Anthony had said was running away from her. “I don’t... remember...”

“Looks like he told you enough,” Heidi said with a giggle. “Do you think I’m sexy?”

The way she phrased that question, like it was an everyday thing, startled Fay. “Uhh,” she said. “I... I don’t like...”

Heidi slipped on the bed with Fay. She was close to her, and Fay could detect a scent in her breath... it didn’t smell artificial, but... it smelled so good.

“Let’s make love,” Heidi said.

Fay opened her mouth and then closed it again. Heidi wasn’t giving her a choice. Fay was already taking off her shirt. She felt an approaching sense of panic as she cast her shirt aside. Heidi watched.

Fay’s pants came off and then she was in her bra and panties. She covered her chest, not wanting to reveal...

“What’s wrong, sweetie?” Heidi asked.

“I... I don’t want to show you my breasts...”

“You got undressed so fast,” Heidi said. “You were doing so well. You were ready... but you don’t want to show me your breasts?”

A sudden pain rushed behind Fay’s eyelids. Tears again? “I... I just... I don’t.”

“Calm down, sweetie,” Heidi said softly. Her fingertips were caressing Fay’s elbows and lower arms. Fay felt tender energies swirl from Heidi into her. She looked into Heidi’s eyes and was aware of her growing desire. Of their growing desire. As Heidi caressed, Fay could feel more of her love. She wanted to help. Everything was okay.

Fay lowered her arms and Heidi undid the straps. She removed the bra, and Fay closed her eyes, unable to face Heidi.

“Oh no... Fay...”

Cry. Fay broke down.

There was a large scar running down Fay’s right breast. It was red and even now looked somewhat irritated, but it was old.

“What happened, Fay?” Heidi asked, caressing Fay’s shoulder in that special way.

“I was stabbed,” Fay whispered.

“Don’t tell me anymore,” Heidi whispered. Her hand moved down to Fay’s right breast. Fay moaned. Heidi’s fingertips shot electric trails of softness as they moved over her breast. They began to move just around the scar. Fay moaned again. Heidi just barely touched her skin. Almost not at all.

“I love you just the way you are,” Heidi told Fay as her fingers tenderly eased Fay’s ache.

“Doesn’t hurt,” Fay whispered again, breathily. “Reminds me.” She was unable to speak in whole sentences anymore.

“I know, honey,” Heidi said compassionately. “I know.” The side effect of Heidi’s touch was that Fay was losing her will again. She found nothing unusual about her situation anymore. She had never allowed a woman to touch her in this way, much less a near-stranger, but this didn’t matter to her now. Fay closed her eyes and saw a gentle sunset.

She suddenly realized her breasts were erect and aroused. “Mmmmmmmm,” she moaned happily as she remembered Heidi’s fingers. And then Heidi kissed the scar, and it felt the best of all. Fay’s head fell back and she let out a delicate sigh.

Heidi touched Fay’s cheeks and brought her back to herself.

“Let’s make love,” she urged again.

Panties. Fay forgot about them. They came off, and now Fay was naked. Heidi was naked too, but Fay only noticed this now. Heidi looked beautiful, but of course she was beautiful. Heidi was still smiling.

“Close your eyes, sweetie,” Heidi said. “I’ll take care of everything.”

Her fingers were electric as they moved over Fay’s body. Fay lay unresisting. She could only feel. Her reality became Heidi’s caresses. They healed wherever they touched, and rewarded Fay with pleasure for not resisting...

“More...” Fay murmured despite herself.

Heidi was facing Fay. She was beaming.

“Where do you want it?” she asked.

“There,” Fay said, unable to say what she wanted.

“Where?”

“...There.” Fay felt tears in her eyes. She needed to feel Heidi’s touch everywhere!

Heidi slipped downward out of sight, and the tears began to flow from Fay’s eyes when she felt Heidi’s warm breath on her pussy. She let out a shocked gasp when she felt Heidi’s lips on her own sexual ones. Before she could even think of what was happening, that sizzling electric crackle whipped through her body, destroying her train of thought. She writhed violently against Heidi’s mouth.

She was so close already, she realized. But before she could reach her climax...

“HEIDI!”

Anthony’s stern voice came from the bedroom door. He was angry.

“Master...” Heidi moved her head up from between Fay’s legs. “I’m sorry... I... I just...”

“Did she ask for this, Heidi?”

“...Yes, Master.”

“Explicitly?”

Heidi couldn’t answer, instead looking down at the ground.

“You allowed your desire to consume you, Heidi,” Anthony said. “I’m very disappointed.”

Heidi’s voice now sounded small and broken, totally devoid of the joy she had expressed before. “I’m sorry, Master.”

“You know who you will have to apologize to, in the end,” Anthony said.

Fay was on the bed, moaning and weeping. She only knew her need to orgasm at that moment.

Heidi slipped from the bed. Her head hung in shame. She went to Anthony.

“Fay, how could you make me do it?” Anthony asked.

“Wh... what?” Fay turned to look at Anthony, who was now holding Heidi protectively.

“I hate to yell at my love,” Anthony said. “But sometimes she confuses what she wants with what the other needs.”

“What do you...” Fay got up from the bed and tried to collect herself. “No, it wasn’t my fault! She was touching me... you said so yourse...”

“Are you blaming Heidi?” Anthony’s voice was devoid of compassion or pity.

Fay slunk back on the bed. She felt like an arrow had pierced her heart. She felt betrayed on all kinds of levels. She thought Heidi was trying to help, but now that help hurt so bad. Anthony was speaking to Fay in harsh voices, bringing back emotional pain. Fay curled up on the bed and shivered. “N-no...”

“Are you a slave, Fay?” Anthony said, his voice still firm.

“No... no, I...I’m free...” Fay protested.

“You look like a slave. You are there curled up, whimpering in sexual need, not taking responsibility for yourself. You can’t even make your own choices. You ask Heidi to make them for you.”

“I...I...” Fay couldn’t respond. She started to cry uncontrollably.

“Heidi is a slave herself, Fay. She belongs to me. Do you want me to make your choices for you?”

Fay could not even think to protest. She hugged herself in earnest.

“Silence is assent, Fay. I choose for you not to orgasm tonight. Lay there and think about what you forced me to do.”

Heidi began to cry quietly upon Anthony’s shoulder.

“Let’s go to bed, Heidi,” Anthony said. “We have nothing more to do tonight.”

The light turned out and the door closed. Fay was alone, and the only light was the moonlight shining in from the window.

She was alone.

CONTINUED IN “LIFE”