The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Imprint”

by blankpage

PART TWO—Life

Fay was alone.

She was naked and sweating, broken and betrayed. As she recovered from her emotional turmoil, she remembered how intensely and utterly aroused she was. She reached down to stroke herself.

As her hand moved down, she felt that intense pain being revisited on her. She remembered Heidi’s face, the happiness on it, and how quickly that was struck away by Anthony. Her hand moved back up, and she began to cry again.

She started to think.

No one is stopping me from touching myself, she thought to herself. Fuck these people. I’m going to do it. I’m going to...

She remembered how easily Heidi eased Fay’s fear with just simple touches. Fay never exposed her breasts to even her lovers, but with Heidi it was all so easy. So very...

Fay clenched the sheets of the bed, searching her head for something, something that could make her hate Heidi. She could hate Anthony easily, but she couldn’t hate Heidi. If she could just hate Heidi, she could relieve her need and sleep.

But Heidi had no will.

She was just a slave... to Anthony.

Fay’s clit suddenly throbbed...intensely. But instead of being pleasure, it was painful and wracked Fay’s body with agony. It made her remember how good it felt to be with Heidi and made her fear that she would never feel that again. Fay yelled at first, but she knew no one would hear.

Another throb and Fay’s entire body twisted grotesquely. She felt like she was dying. She stared out the window of the hotel room. She wished she could just throw herself out, fall and die and not have to feel this pain anymore. She stared at the moon with its soft glow, and began to cry again.

She was alone.

Fay held her breath. But eventually she would exhale. She counted seconds, minutes, but then lost count. She massaged a spot on the mattress until it actually began to sink under her hand. She closed her eyes and saw nothing but black. She could imagine herself being pulled out of her own skin. The feeling would force her eyes open, but then she would just close them again. She kept doing this until her eyes refused to open.

When they did, Fay realized how utterly alone she was. Nothing but black.

She lost herself...

* * *

But Fay woke up.

Her head throbbed, the mattress was wet with sweat and the sunlight poured onto her naked body. She was still alone.

Was I... just having a bad dream?

Fay realized she didn’t know where she was. What had happened last night? She remembered names but not faces. Heidi... Anthony... and something terrible. There was something terrible that happened. Fay’s vision started to blur again and she started to hug herself. Anything to avoid going back there.

No. She was still alone. The sun was warm on her body, but too warm. She began to wonder if she was really dead but no one was telling her. Or perhaps someone had just left her there. She tried to cry, but no tears came. She started to caress her bedsheet again. Soft. It felt so real and yet so far away from her.

“My name is Fay.”

The thought came to her suddenly as the only thing she had to hang on to. Her vision started to focus and she got up off the bed.

Just then, Anthony walked in.

Fay thought she should scream, yell or show some other sign of anger. Instead, she spoke to him. “Why did you do that to me?”

“I went through the same thing as you, Fay,” Anthony said. “I only did it a long time ago, when this thing meant possibly not returning.”

Fay’s mouth opened and shut.

“This is the secret of immortality, Fay,” he went on. “To trust intensely and have that trust betrayed. To feel utterly alone and then to feel even more alone than you ever thought possible.”

Fay started to cry again. She felt utterly overwhelmed. He had made her like him?

“I didn’t want to live forever!” she whimpered.

“Yes, you did,” Anthony said. “You see, you are like me and Heidi. Other people have children in their own bodies, from their own bodies, and they enjoy life in that way. We are the doomed ones.”

Fay felt dizzy suddenly and she toppled forward. She was in Anthony’s arms.

“I know you are like me, Fay,” Anthony whispered. “You only see death in life, suffering in love. The fact that you are still alive shows this.”

“This can’t be true,” Fay whispered. “If it is, that means... we’re above all the rules.”

Anthony shook his head and let go of Fay, gently placing her on the bed. “No. Fay, this isn’t about kings or queens or chosen people. This is about you and me. This is the skill I’ve been honing for centuries.”

Fay was struggling to understand. “Mesmerism?”

“Think of it as a wavelength transmitted from our fingers,” Anthony said. “Most of the time, these wavelengths repel. It’s a way to keep us safe. Most people have one set wavelength for the rest of their lives, but a few... fortunate people can alter that wavelength.” He said fortunate in a method that betrayed his disgust for the term.

Fay opened his mouth and closed it. Again. She felt like there was something she should be saying. She was wondering if he was making her a slave, taking away her will to be a mindless drone. It sounded like something out of a bad story.

“It is a bad story,” Anthony said sighing softly, which made Fay’s eyes widen. “The wavelength transmits thought, so any bad thought you might be thinking about me... I already know, even if you don’t say it out loud.”

Something bad? Fay struggled to find something bad to think about the man who had put her through hell the night before. She couldn’t think of anything.

“See, it’s already begun,” he said. “Your will is falling away, and you want to serve me. If I wanted to, I could have you drop on your knees and suck me off right here.”

“But?” Fay asked. The suggestion sounded suddenly so very appealing... she wanted to serve him so well.

Anthony turned away, though. “I’m sure you’ve heard all the old stories of mind controllers. Svengali, Fu Manchu, people that used hypnosis and... voodoo... to take people’s minds over and have a bunch of willing slaves...”

“That sounds so boring and sad,” Fay said. It was honest.

Anthony turned towards Fay and smiled. “Yes. You see.”

“Not really...” Fay responded, suddenly confused and wanting to go back to the image of her on her knees servicing this wonderful man.

“The wavelength is created by humanity’s reactions to pain,” Anthony explained. “It’s what we call ‘relating to people’. What it actually is is, people that have felt the same pain as us. However, people like me and Heidi have the ability to alter it, to, in a sense, fool people into thinking we are like them.”

“But... you are like me,” Fay said. “I know you feel me... I can...”

Anthony looked down sadly.

Fay felt a surge of panic. “It doesn’t matter, though,” she said. “I’ve felt alone for so long. I can’t go back to being alone again! It’s awful... you just... you just don’t know...”

“I wouldn’t ask anyone to stay with me forever,” Anthony whispered. “Only Heidi made that promise to me. Only Heidi is genuine.”

Fay suddenly felt tears form in her eyes.

“Don’t cry, Fay,” Anthony said, sitting beside her. “Personally, it’s a miracle I even found Heidi. Her sorrow was the worst I’ve ever had to heal. It was fate.”

Fay could detect a tremendous sadness in his words.

“You could ask Heidi about it if you don’t believe me,” Anthony said, taking Fay’s hand. “But it would be easier to just enjoy her love.”

Fay couldn’t think of anything else to do, so she kissed Anthony. A buzz of electricity went through them, and suddenly Fay was consumed with desire. When her lips touched his, she knew he was telling the Truth about everything—even if that Truth didn’t make sense. She didn’t think about having free will, being a slave, or any of that anymore. She only knew Love.

Then the kiss was broken.

“You don’t love me,” Anthony said with a smile. “Heidi was the one that brought you to me.”

“But I’m not a lesbian,” Fay suddenly protested, and then realized how amusing the whole concept was. “Did you... make me a lesbian?”

“If you stop trying to conform your love to many people, it will be easier,” Anthony said. “You love Heidi. You should leave it at that.”

“But you love her, too,” Fay said, looking away from Anthony.

“Nothing is going to change that... and she’s not jealous.”

So much imagery swam in front of Fay’s eyes. It was a strange sense of forgotten joy, that by submitting all of herself she was allowing herself to feel all this joy. It was too much at once, but she wanted it all right now. She tried to hang on to all of these images, tried to keep them from being forgotten.

Anthony was holding her close.

Fay kissed Anthony again, and there was another spark, but this one was gentler. It felt like a flowing river between them. Fay closed her eyes and pretended that they were both hiding from the world, and suddenly felt so aroused. She moved her arms to find his clothes. Her hands knew where to go. She didn’t want to look at him, she just wanted to make love to him.

It was a sinewy dance that she shared with him, and yet she got the feeling that it wasn’t and could never be enough for him, but that he needed to feel her anyway. She remembered Heidi, and it gave her the thrill she needed. She could be with him and Heidi. It was okay. As long as no one else knew, it was okay. She felt her pleasure rise.

She didn’t orgasm. But she felt Anthony orgasm inside her and that was the sweetest feeling of all. Her hips started to still. She vaguely wondered if she was going to have a baby, but that thought slipped out of her head so easily. It seemed absurd. All of a sudden, she heard her own voice. Laughing. She sounded like a child.

Anthony lay Fay on the bed and caressed her. He did it tenderly. It didn’t feel pleasurable, but it felt good to her.

“Are you cuddling me?” she asked.

“I’m getting you ready for Heidi,” he replied.

Fay sucked her lip into her mouth.

“She loves you,” he whispered. “She wants nothing more than to please you right now. She’s sorry for last night.”

“It wasn’t her fault,” Fay said, suddenly feeling so very sorrowful.

Anthony sighed sadly. “You will do anything she says,” he told her in a powerful voice. “Even if it seems like it’s going to hurt, even if it means rejecting everything you ever knew, do what Heidi says. She calls me Master, but it’s not the truth. I could never be her Master.”

Fay closed her eyes, as her entire world span around her. “You are my Master,” she whispered.

“I’m afraid so,” he said sadly. “I’m not an evil man, Fay. But the only way I could figure out to save everyone was to... make servants.”

“It’s all You can do, Master,” Fay said, holding Anthony... holding her Master’s hand as He rose off the bed. “It’s all anyone can do.”

“Love Heidi,” Anthony said. “But you always belong to Me. I am sorry it had to be this way.”

He left without another word.

I’m not, Fay whispered into the Silence and felt one tear fall from her eye.

* * *

Fay had spent a long time lingering after Anthony left. He said he was going to bring Heidi, so it didn’t matter when he didn’t bring her right away. Fay spent time looking around her hotel room. Everything looked so colorful and beautiful. She saw the setting sun and it looked like her first sunset...

Setting sun?

Fay sighed as she realized it was late. She had spent all her time lingering and now the day was over. She wondered if she had missed some beautiful sight...

The door opened, and there Heidi was.

Fay felt lust overtake her body as she looked at Heidi. Beautiful feelings welled up inside her that she wanted to express at that moment, but couldn’t. She knew those feelings were put there by her Master, but she didn’t care.

Heidi closed the door behind her. She still hadn’t spoken.

“Heidi,” Fay said.

Heidi didn’t look at Fay. She just started to take off her clothes. Fay started to worry. Did she do something to hurt Heidi? She couldn’t bear it. What if Heidi decided to leave? So many questions in her head...

“Take a shower!” Heidi said.

“Excuse me?” Fay asked, shocked.

Heidi turned to Fay and looked her in the eyes with a brilliant smile. “You stink!” She giggled almost madly.

Fay just stared at Heidi for a moment, and then started to laugh too. Of course—she was so sweaty, she had completely forgotten. Before long, Fay was laughing boisterously, and so was Heidi. Eventually, they calmed down, and just smiled at each other.

“I was serious,” Heidi said with an almost stern grin. “Go...”

Fay could tell that Heidi was really trying to be commanding, but she knew in the end Heidi was a slave too. So she decided to make the best of it. “Okay, off I go,” she said, and went to the shower.

* * *

As the water rained down upon Fay, she started asking herself questions.

Everything was so easy, and yet there was something Fay was missing. Anthony? Anthony was an immortal. How long was he alive? Thinking about that question overwhelmed Fay. All he had seen, all he had done. How could she ever be a part of it?

Heidi was sweet.

Fay smiled at no one in particular. She was lucky to have met Heidi at the time in her life she did. It felt like the bottom, but of course she didn’t know better. Heidi took her to a better place, but at the time it seemed like death.

It was slavery.

Fay stared at the shower head. She tried to think of an amibition that mattered more than making Anthony happy. The water felt warm on her. Heidi’s touch was magnificent. It reminded her that...

...things could get worse.

A pair of warm arms wrapped themselves around Fay. She knew it was Heidi, so there was no reason to be scared. But it could be Anthony too... couldn’t it? No, she felt breasts.

“You scared me,” Fay said and realized herself, and giggled.

“I do that sometimes,” Heidi replied, nuzzling her neck. “Sorry.”

“How are we going to make love in the shower?” Fay said, unable to think anymore and just asking about making love like it was a practical matter.

“Sometimes I like it in the shower,” Heidi replied. “And sometimes I don’t.”

“But how would I know unless you told me?” Fay asked. She suddenly giggled. Why couldn’t she stop asking questions?

She could FEEL Heidi winking. “I like it better with Anthony... but I’ll show you something.”

A bolt of lightning cut through Fay’s body at her hips, and before she knew it she was laughing. Wait. She was being tickled! And it was sooo arousing. Heidi wouldn’t stop tickling Fay, but she kept it light, and before long Fay was giggling like a silly little girl. It felt so familiar and it made her want to make love to her right then and there...

Then she wondered what Heidi meant when she said she liked it better with Anthony.

The shower turned off. “Let’s go to bed,” Heidi said with a smile.

Fay wanted to make love but she was suddenly so very tired...

* * *

When Anthony walked in the room, Fay was asleep.

“Hi, Heidi,” he said.

“Hello, Master,” she said, and glanced at Fay, smiling gently.

“You are learning well, Heidi,” Anthony said. “I can tell you understand how the wavelengths work.”

“I love her so much,” Heidi said. “And yet I know that we will be together forever. You and I, Master.”

“But it doesn’t make you love her less?”

Heidi looked at Fay with a soft sad longing. She nuzzled her as she slept, and held her hand.

“You look beautiful, Heidi,” Anthony said. “I’ve never been happier.”

“I understand now, Master,” Heidi said, still looking at Fay. “I understand how you felt when you were teaching me.”

“Then you understand why you made that promise,” Anthony said, and sat on the bed.

Heidi’s eyes widened. “Master,” she said, her breath suddenly getting ragged. “I don’t want to let Fay go. I want her to stay with us forever! I love her so very much, Master...”

“I know, Heidi,” Anthony said, and reached for Heidi’s hand.

Heidi looked into Anthony’s eyes and suddenly there was only His Will. He was using his imprinting Touch, so she had no choice but to Listen.

“We are going to make love tonight, Heidi, and you’ll forget,” Anthony said, caressing the palms of Heidi’s hands. “Fay will be safe tonight. The moon will keep her safe. When we wake up, she’ll still be there. And you will share joy with her.”

“Master...” Heidi whispered in awe.

“You remember how you felt after that day,” Anthony said softly.

“No joy,” Heidi replied.

“Teach her the joy that sorrow can bring,” he said. “Then, we must let her go. Free to make her own way. This is the way it has to be.”

“Master...” Heidi whispered again.

“Yes, my slave?”

“Will there be others?”

Anthony couldn’t look her in the eye anymore. He kept holding her hand. “Yes...”

Heidi squeezed his hand. “Promise me?”

Anthony looked Heidi in the eyes just then. “As long as you never have a child,” he whispered. “It will be this way.”

“I want it that way too,” Heidi said, maintaining eye contact.

“I could never hurt you, my slave,” Anthony whispered, his voice silent and sad.

“As long as you never leave me alone,” Heidi whispered back. “You never will.”

The two lovers embraced and watched Fay sleep.

CONTINUED IN “DEATH”