The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Imprint”

by blankpage

PART THREE—Death

When Fay woke up, Anthony and Heidi were there.

“Were you watching me all night long?” Fay asked dreamily as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

Anthony nodded. Heidi slipped from Anthony’s arms and curled up near Fay.

“This is a wonderful way to wake up,” Fay whispered, nuzzling Heidi.

Anthony looked away and blushed. Heidi continued to nuzzle Fay, awakening her sleeping mind. It felt so good.

“I am going to leave you alone with Heidi,” Anthony said. “She’s going to show you the joy you missed. Then, we will take you back to your life.”

“I don’t want to go,” Fay whined quietly.

“I know, my dear, but it has to be this way,” Anthony said. “Forget about the future and just focus on enjoying the moment with Heidi.”

Fay looked at Heidi, who was nuzzling her shoulder in earnest. Like a playful kitten. Fay felt arousal surge through her again.

“I have things to attend to,” Anthony said. He rose from the bed. “I’ll see you tonight.”

He walked away and closed the door behind him. Fay moved to say something, but then was confronted by Heidi.

“You’re all mine now,” she said, and took Fay’s hand.

Suddenly all those pleasant, calming feelings took Fay over. “Yes,” she whispered mindlessly. “All yours.”

She closed her eyes and felt Heidi’s lips, and let the love take control of her...

* * *

Many shared orgasms later, Fay and Heidi were curled up in bed, sweaty, content and tired.

“Heidi,” Fay said. “Does it always feel this good?”

Heidi looked sad suddenly. “I can’t tell you that,” she said. “I can tell you that it isn’t always easy to be Anthony’s slave.”

“Oh?” Fay said, suddenly curious.

“He likes me to dress funny,” she said with a smile. “He likes me to dress up like a sleepy girl. I do it for him, but I don’t completely understand.”

“What does a sleepy girl dress like?” Fay said, leaning against Heidi.

“That’s a secret we share together,” Heidi said. “But I’ll tell you that sometimes he likes my hair in ponytails.”

Heidi winked, and Fay giggled.

“I bet he likes to tickle you too,” Fay said.

“Oh, no,” Heidi said. “He hated it when we met. I was the one who got him to like it. I like to think that I’m the one who made him happy again.”

Fay smiled gently. “You are good at making people happy.”

Heidi blushed and very tenderly pushed Fay down on the bed.

“Hearing that makes me happier than you can ever know,” Heidi said, and began kissing Fay all over.

Fay sighed delicately. She opened her legs knowing what Heidi wanted, and then cried out in helpless bliss when she felt soft lips caress her there...

* * *

After a shower (and another lovemaking session), Heidi dressed up Fay. She then dressed herself and they went out together.

“I’ll show you how great this city is,” she had said.

Now they were sitting at a fancy restaurant. Heidi had ordered for them both. Fay marvelled at how good her spaghetti tasted.

“This tastes so good,” she said. “I’ve never had spaghetti this good.”

“It’s because I ordered it for you, and I love you,” Heidi said with a smile. She ate her fettucini quietly, her eyes watching Fay’s.

Fay tried not to feel uncomfortable, but she knew in her heart Heidi was getting aroused again from watching her eat.

“Life is too short to be sad,” Heidi said while eating. “Sometimes we need sorrow to remember how beautiful life is. But you’ve been sad too long, Fay. It’s time for you to only know happiness for awhile.”

Fay tried to listen to Heidi’s words, but she was too busy enjoying her meal.

Heidi smiled at the unresponsive Fay and knew her words were getting through to her.

* * *

Heidi and Fay went to see a movie together. Fay just knew that everyone who saw them knew they were lovers, but everyone was too polite to make a big deal out of it. Heidi held Fay’s hand throughout the entire movie. Fay didn’t even really remember what the movie was about.

Afterwards, Heidi hugged Fay in the lobby.

“Life is joy,” she whispered to her.

Fay nodded quietly.

“I know you don’t like to think about it,” Heidi whispered again. “But Anthony has given you his gift. He is going to make sure you don’t have to worry about a thing ever again. He’s very rich, you know.”

Fay parted from the embrace and looked Heidi dead in the eye.

“Do you have a dream?” Heidi said.

Fay opened her mouth and closed it. Thinking. “I want to fly planes,” she said finally. It seemed so stupid to say out loud.

“Follow your dream!” Heidi said. “That’s a wonderful dream. To fly and be in control, to be part of the skies. You should do it.”

“I’m an accountant,” Fay said, looking down at the ground.

“That’s a good job,” Heidi said. “But never look down on your dreams. All dreams come true, if they are beautiful and pure. And believe me—your dreams are all beautiful.”

Fay didn’t know what to say, so she just took Heidi’s hand and allowed herself to be led to the car. Heidi’s words were too good to be true, and yet, after the great sadness Fay had experienced, part of her was ready to do the work needed to make her dream come true at last...

* * *

The hotel room was still empty.

“Just a minute,” Heidi said as she entered the room. “I’m going to slip into something comfortable.” She gave Fay a wink. “I’m sleepy.”

Fay felt a surge between her legs.

“Don’t you worry,” she said. “I’ll get you an outfit too.”

As Heidi left, Fay felt herself lonely again. She turned on the TV, but it just looked like noise to her. She curled her leg against herself and waited on the couch impatiently.

When Heidi came, Fay couldn’t help but smile.

Her hair was up in pigtails. It looked so soft and brown. She was wearing a long soft nightgown, blue with flowers. And for some reason, Fay noticed Heidi’s feet, in blue socks with flowers as well. It all matched. Looking at Heidi made Fay feel sleepy.

“I got you an outfit too,” Heidi said, placing an outfit gently on the couch. It matched Heidi’s but it was pink. “We can sleep together.”

Fay looked at Heidi and felt an outpouring of love. She stripped her clothing and cast it carelessly aside, then slowly put on the clothes Heidi had carefully picked for her. She especially enjoyed the socks as she put them on. They made her cold feet warm and she considered never taking them off again.

Her blonde hair stayed down.

Heidi took Fay’s hand and led her to the bedroom.

* * *

They kissed.

Despite Fay’s arousal, she allowed their lovemaking to be only kissing. She wrapped her legs around Heidi’s hips and pressed against her as they kissed. It was the most pleasurable kisses she had ever experienced. Heidi was using the imprinting touch on Fay through her lips. She caused her to open up, and Heidi’s tongue caressed the inside of her mouth like it was an old friend, tired from overuse.

“You are so sleepy,” Heidi said after breaking one kiss.

Fay just moaned. Being dressed this way made her sleepy, and she knew Heidi knew it.

Light touches on Fay’s back caused her to giggle. She fell backward on the bed, and Heidi smiled. She began to tickle Fay’s hips up and down. Fay writhed but did not resist. She giggled like a child and tried not to slap Heidi’s hands away. She imagined how she looked to Heidi, girlish, sexy and writhing.

An explosion of sensation. Did Fay come just from that?

The wetness between Fay’s legs assured her that she did.

“Keep the clothes on,” Heidi said. “I want to watch you sleep in clothes you had fun in.” She kissed her again on the mouth, and Fay was amazed. It was so simple, and yet it felt so good.

Heidi’s warm arm wrapped around Fay, and she whispered again. “You are so sleepy.”

Fay’s eyes felt so heavy. They closed helplessly, despite her desire to return pleasure to Heidi. Fay was so sleepy. Heidi said so.

“So sleepy,” Fay repeated.

“Time to rest, sleepy girl,” Heidi purred.

“Rest...” Fay murmured, her eyes closing and her body stilling, only moving as she breathed in her slumber.

She felt Heidi’s arm still around her and felt safe in her embrace.

* * *

Fay’s dream was beautiful images all melded together. She watched them as a spectator, never being frightened. Fear became a strange emotion to her as she drifted back into the world.

Heidi and Anthony were there, fully dressed.

“Time to go,” Anthony said with a sigh.

Fay frowned, but understood. She had hoped so intensely to have another opportunity to make love to Anthony, but now it seemed so trivial. Heidi was such a magnificent lover that it didn’t matter...

“Will I see Heidi again?” Fay whispered.

“Probably not,” Heidi said. “But that shouldn’t make you sad. There are other lonely souls. You can spot them now, and make love to them softly. Thanks to what we’ve shared, you will know exactly what to do.”

Fay was struggling to make sense of this. “You mean... you... gave me... your...”

“It’s not a power that we only have,” Anthony said. “The power is within all of us. Your responsibility now is to share this power with others. In exchange... your dreams will come true.”

Fay suddenly felt a weight on her soul.

“Don’t let it bother you,” Anthony said. “You now have the freedom to live life one moment at a time. Don’t be concerned when people speak to you in riddles. They’re guiding you to your ultimate destiny.”

“Destiny?” Fay said.

“Back to me,” Heidi said and smiled.

“You mean... we will meet again?”

“Count on it,” Heidi said with a wink. “I couldn’t live without my favorite lover.”

Fay smiled a little at this.

Anthony touched her shoulder. “Go back to your hotel room,” he urged. “Everything will take care of itself.”

Fay suddenly remembered. “Oh my God, my job!” she said. “What if I’m...”

“Go back,” Anthony repeated. “It’s okay.”

Fay stared at the ground. Then she looked back up, but tears were in her eyes. “I’ll miss you,” she whispered.

“We’ll meet again, Fay,” he urged. “Go.”

Part of Fay was scared he was lying. But another part sprang to obey. She got up off her feet and walked away, trying to ignore the sadness she knew Heidi must be feeling.

“Can I go with her?” she heard Heidi say.

Anthony glanced at Heidi and sighed gently.

“Just to her room, Master,” Heidi said. “Then I’ll let her go.”

Anthony looked at Heidi and then at Fay, and then smiled gently. He nodded his agreement.

Fay smiled as Heidi took her hand again. She did love her. Fay felt warm and safe in her hands, but she knew it was time to go back to her own world. She glanced back and took one long last look around Anthony’s room. And then, the two left together.

* * *

Fay’s room looked bleak in comparison. But Heidi smiled.

“My room is so sad,” Fay said.

“It’s sad because you feel sad, honey,” Heidi replied. “Don’t let it get you down too much. You’ll have lots of opportunities for happiness. Remember what we taught you. Don’t turn down a lonely soul if one comes to you.”

“I won’t,” Fay said. “I can’t.”

“I know,” Heidi said simply. She then embraced Fay from behind and kissed her ear gently.

Neither one of them could bear to say goodbye. So Heidi just left. She gazed at Fay as she walked away, noticing how Fay couldn’t bear to look up. She whispered a goodbye and then closed the door.

Just then, Fay’s phone rang.

“Hello... Fay Mitchell.”

“Mitchell, it’s Mervyn from the office. Where have you been?”

“I... I’m sorry Sir... I lost track of...”

“Don’t worry about it. I got a call from someone who said he took care of you, that you were very sad. We really neglected the good job you did on the merger, Mitchell. We couldn’t have done it without you.”

“Sir... I... thank you, Sir.”

“You should take some time off for yourself, Fay. Have a vacation.”

Fay looked around her room. She saw the rising sun on the city, and her suitcase packed with clothes. She knew what she had to do.

“Thank you very much, Sir, but I have had my vacation. I want to get back to work for you as soon as possible...”

“You’re a hard worker, Mitchell. We all appreciate your hard work. Take as much time as you need to get back to the office.”

“Thank you, Sir... goodbye, Sir.”

Fay hung up the phone and looked out the window.

Sometimes... work was actually fun.

CONTINUED IN SLEEPING BEAUTY’S “JOURNEY”