The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

After receiving several emails from readers regarding the gender differences between Succubi and Incubi, I have humbly decided to change the title. I’m all for accuracy. Thanks out to all the readers who wrote in with both compliments and criticsm. Special thanks to one reader who was kind enough to critique rough drafts and offer some very insightful writing guidance. Hopefully we will read some of his work in the future. Oh and don’t read this if you are under 18..

Incubus (formerly Succubus)

Chapter 1

Jenny found her way to the occult section of the public library. Although she was a raised with a strong Christian upbringing, at 16 she was interested in learning all she could about the world and its various religions and cultures. The occult section wasn’t large but it did have variety. She glanced at the books on ESP, witchcraft, clairvoyance, channeling, even chupacabras. None of the subjects seemed interesting enough for a whole 5 page report. Then on the bottom shelf at the very end of the row she noticed a large book which didn’t look like any of the others. The jacket was made of hand bound leather and looked very old. Stamped on the cover in red was the title Incubus: Being a History of the Demonica Sexualis. “What the hell was this?” There was no publisher or any of the other defining characteristics of modern books. It looked very old, as if it had been hand written by monks in careful, old English type. The volume contained pictures as well, either hand drawn or etched in fine detail woodcuts.

The first picture was of the author, Herman Von Lichtenstein. He was dressed in what looked like puritan garb, with a heavy lace collar and a stern, acetic expression. The first page was a warning. It read, “whosoever as opens this book must be of strong of heart, pure of mind and steadfast in their devotion to the Lord. What follows be no ordinary book but a living history and record of the most retched and depraved creature ever to prey on human weakness. Be warned, Incubus Demonicus walks in shadow and sleeps through time, awaking quickly when aroused.

This was what she had been looking for. All the scary warnings did nothing but whet her adolescent appetite for things taboo and forbidden. She quickly gathered her things and hurried to check out the book.

At 5:00pm her family was just getting home from their day. Her mother a tall, dark haired and still beautiful women, was working on dinner. Her younger sister Claire was setting the table and her father was on the lazy boy in front of the television unwinding after a long day at the office. She closed the door softly so as not to be noticed, hoping she could sneak back to her room and dig into the new book before anyone was the wiser. But quickly turning the corner to escape down the hall, the sound of her mother’s voice stopped her abruptly.

“Jenny is that you.", her mother called.

“Yea it’s me.”

“Why don’t you come in here honey and help your sister set the table. We’re gonna eat soon.”

“Ok, mom. I’m coming.”

Slinging her heavy backpack and herself onto the bed with a terrific sigh, she stared at the ceiling wondering when, if ever, she would be old enough to move out, go to college, get a boy friend and eat dinner when she wanted and where she wanted. She saw herself as much wiser and precocious than her friends. Waiting until she was eighteen just seemed like a mundane detail.

“Jenny we need your help in here.", her mom yelled.

“Alright i’m coming.”

This evening was like every other school night. She ate dinner, cleaned the kitchen and did her homework. But tonight it just seemed to take that much longer. She couldn’t quite get her mind off that book. It was like finding some long lost treasure. After staring at her Trig for an hour with little success, she told everyone she was off to bed a little early.

Jenny was a good looking girl. Although she didn’t have a boyfriend yet it wouldn’t be long. A little embarrassed of her larger than normal breasts, she often wore big sweaters to hide them. Yet she had taken a fancy to wearing sexy bras and panties from Victoria’s Secret. No one saw them but her, of course. She just loved the way the soft fabric clung to her skin. Although occasionally the satin cloth would ride just right between the seam of her jeans and her clit that she would get very turned on and wet and have to sneak into her room to masturbate. She had only discovered masturbation in the last year. Since then she had taken quite a liking to orgasms. Because of a religious upbringing, she felt ashamed of doing it but found she couldn’t stop, the naughtiness of it all turning her on even more.

She removed her shirt bra and pants, threw on a tee shirt and curled up in bed with her new book. She was careful to make sure the door was locked, as she was certain her mother would be upset to learn that she had brought home a book on the occult. The book began with an explanation of the Incubus. It was a creature, male or female which looked like a human, although the picture in the book looked more like a nosferatu from one of those old german vampire movies Jenny had seen on TV. The creature had large eyes, as it was nocturnal. It’s head was bald and its ears were long. The image gave Jenny the creeps. The book went on to say that these creatures of the night would prey on females while they slept. It was said they could sense one’s innermost thoughts and guarded sexual fantasies. Moreover, they would infect the victims dreams, luring them toward illicit thoughts and a life of sexual depravity. The next page showed a picture of a woman sleeping in an antique bed. Her face was contorted in pure sexual ecstasy. Both of her legs were spread across the bed. It appeared that a Incubus was between them giving her pleasure. Although the picture was creepy, Jenny couldn’t help but feel a little turned on seeing the woman in such a forbidden position.

The caption beneath the picture said that Incubus’s fed nightly on the sexual juices of aroused women. They would take as much as they could from them before leaving them in such a state of exhaustion and ecstacy as not even to remember what had happened. As Jenny read these words she unconsciously let her hand slide underneath the sheet and under her moist panties. As she read on, her nimble fingers began making little circles around her hardening clit. The next picture was even more graphic. She hardly believed they were allowed to print these sorts of things back then. What appeared to be the same woman was still in a state of ecstasy. But this time the Incubus had his penis inside the woman. Jenny studied the picture. She could plainly see him inserting it. Her hand began to move a little faster under her panties. She was getting turned on. She began to wonder what it would feel like to have that done to her. She looked at the woman again. This time she was not a sleep. It appeared that she was in some kind of trance and that the Incubus had charmed her. Her eyes were completely open in compliance. In fact, she was guiding the creature’s penis inside her. The caption read: “Finally, after the creature has fed enough nights, and the woman is ready for her final transformation, the demon fills her womb with his seed. Alas, this is her wish. She has been prepared over many nights of sin. But the seed does not bring about a child. Rather the evil semen will spread throughout her body, invading her mind. She will then be forever his slave, a demonic slut to do his bidding and spread his infection. She will go about luring other girls, even their mothers to become his slaves, his wanton sluts.

Jenny was simultaneously repulsed and hot as hell. Her little fingers made furious circles around her clit, slipping downward to feel her wetness and return to her engorged clit with her slick juices. Something about seeing a woman in such a vulnerable position turned her on. And that word....“Slut” resounded in her mind like a hot whisper. It had a ring to it. And yet she knew girls at school who were called that. Did they spread their legs like this too? Oh and did it feel as good as it looked. She grasped the book tighter, her body tensing. She read on out loud to the rhythm of her hand, “Never shall these words be said out loud by human tongue, for their incantation will bring great terror.

Substantivisch scheint afar Luc
Zu einem vorausgesetzten afdojan
Acc nur von der Zeit
Sich verführen lassen

And with that she could hold it no longer. Jenny came harder than she had ever come before, the book falling out of her hands and onto the floor. Just then she heard her mom at the door trying the handle.

“Are you OK in there honey”

“Uh yea mom, I just tripped”, she managed to get out as normally as she could.

She quickly hid the book beneath her bed and unlocked the door.

“Oh honey I heard a strange sound. I thought maybe you’d hurt yourself.", her mother said a little suspiciously.

“No I just tripped over some clothes on the floor. Guess it’s time to clean my room.”

“I should say so. But not right now. You need to get to bed. It’s nearly midnight young lady. You’ve got school tomorrow.”

“I know mother. I’m not a child anymore.”

“ No you’re becoming quite a women.”

“Mom!”

“Ok, I’ll leave you alone. Sleep well.”

“You too Mom. Good night”

With that she closed the door and flopped back on the bed.

“Oh my god that was close. I have to be more careful. How did I get so carried away.", Jenny thought to herself. “And where is that damn book.”

She got down and looked under the bed but it wasn’t there. Casting her eyes around the room, she finally saw it sitting on the night stand beside her.

“Right in front of me. I could have sworn I put it under the bed. Well I can’t have old world porn sitting around in the open can I. What’s gotten in to me?”

With that she lifted her mattress and put the book underneath. Falling back into bed and pulling the covers around her, Jenny fell right to sleep, new thoughts and images waiting for her mind to relax and open.