The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Incubus

Chap. 2

Jan Wallace went about cleaning the house as she always did. Her daughters were at school and her husband was at the office. She pulled the vacuum into Jenny’s room and began picking up the clothes which always seemed to be on the floor. Her daughter had certainly been acting strange lately. She wondered if she should have “the talk” with her soon. While picking up clothes she decided it was time to do the laundry as well. After she put the clothes in the hamper, she turned to the bed. Lifting the mattress to remove the fitted sheet, she caught a glimpse of something brown. Dropping the laundry, she pulled up the mattress to see an old leather bound book. “What was this? Boys hide skin magazines and girls hide antiques?

She read the title and became quite interested. She opened an odd page with a weird picture. It showed a women in her bed with her legs spread wide open, her hand obviously at work between her legs, her breasts exposed. But behind the women, peering in through the window, was an ugly creature watching, perhaps controlling somehow, the women on the bed. Its long tongue was displayed grotesquely. Jan wondered what the hell her daughter was doing with this satanic book. Jan turned the page over. The next picture was even worse. The creature was now in the room . The women’s legs were wide open with a full view of her sex. The creature was stooped down between her legs. It appeared that his long disgusting tongue was deep inside the helpless women, like a bat sucking the nectar from a night flower. Jan couldn’t believe her eyes. Her daughter wouldn’t read stuff like this. The caption beneath the picture read, “Every woman will spread her legs for the Incubus’s tongue, for he brings pleasure and ecstasy to all who look into his eyes.”

“Boy, it’s been awhile since anybody gave me ecstasy like that.” , Jan said to herself as she unconsciously let her hand move down her thighs. She studied the eyes of the creature in the book. They were big and somehow inviting, even in the picture. She stared at the long tongue inserted in the woman’s vagina. How would that feel, she wondered? She imagined that hot fleshy tongue licking the walls of her pussy, reaching in deep enough to touch her cervix. She wondered how much juice she could give him.

“What the hell am I doing? This is sick.”

She quickly removed her hand from between her legs. “I must be going crazy.", she thought. She grabbed the book and took it into her room for safe keeping, placing it in her underwear drawer where no one would see it. She would take this bizarre issue up with Jenny tonight. But how would she approach her. They had never really had a serious mother—daughter sex talk. A sense of unease invaded her mind.

Jan Wallace had never been a fan of pornography. The one time her husband had brought a video tape home, she had made him get rid of it. The whole idea of watching other people have sex not only offended her, it pissed her off that her husband would want to see other women while they had sex. Suffice to say, Mr. Wallace didn’t get any that night. But despite disposition she couldn’t seem to get those images out of her mind. They were burned into her brain. And as she vacuumed the house she caught her self meditating on the them. She could see those big empty inviting eyes staring at her, looking inside her. Empty as space. Deep as infinity. And that woman...she seemed to be so turned on. Jan imaged she was in that room. God she was getting hot. Every time she passed her room she wanted to take out the sacrilegious book and have another peak. It was like it was calling to her. Finally, she justified it in her mind. She needed to study that foul thing to better understand why her precious daughter had been hiding it. In her heart she knew her motives were purely selfish.

Her stomach was tied in knots of anticipation as she slowly slid her panty drawer open to reveal the brown leather book. Somehow she felt like she was doing what the book wanted. She lay down on the bed and opened to a page somewhere in the middle. Immediately her hand went down beneath her pants to where her anxious pussy awaited her deft fingers. She wanted to see the big eyes of the Incubus again. She wanted see his long devilish tongue. Strangely, the first page she turned to featured a drawing of its face. It was as if it was looking at her. Her fingers began to make little circles beneath her denim. The word below the picture beckoned her. Again it said, “Every woman will spread her legs for the Incubus’s tongue, for he brings pleasure and ecstasy to all who look into his eyes.” The words were like a strange drug in her mind as she repeated them again. A glaze began to form on her eyes and her brain. “Look deeper into the eyes of the Incubus. He alone holds the keys to the pleasures of your flesh. Let him inside you.” Unconsciously, Jan Wallace, mother of two and devoted wife, was slipping into a sexual trance. It went on, “Call to him. Call to him now by reading the incantation.”

Substantivisch scheint afar Luc
Zu einem vorausgesetzten afdojan
Acc nur von der Zeit
Sich verführen lassen

Although it was in a foreign and forgotten tongue, Jan found that the words formed effortlessly on her breath. And as the last syllable of the last word left her lips Jan climaxed and passed out.

When she awoke, the sky outside was dark. The red numbers of the digital alarm clock read 5:11pm. Where had the afternoon gone? She remembered coming in here for something, but what? She must have really been tired. “I have to make dinner. Everyone will be home soon.” She collected herself and headed for the kitchen. As she got up, she vaguely wondered about the strange wetness between her legs.

Jenny arrived a little early from school. She was anxious to read more of the book. She shouted a quick “Hi mom, I’m home.” and rushed to the privacy of her bedroom. She quietly locked the door behind her, dropped her backpack on the floor and lifted the mattress. To Jenny’s horror there was nothing underneath, just some lent and dust. “Oh no.", she cried. Had her mother found the book while she was cleaning? A ball of fear began to grow in her stomach. She certainly couldn’t just ask her. “Hey mom you didn’t happen to find an old book full of demonic porn stuff under my mattress, did you?” Certainly not. She would have to play it cool and hope her sister Claire had moved it or something. She knew she was dead meat.

Much to Jenny’s surprise, nothing became of it. Her father arrived. They all ate dinner. Everything seemed normal. Her mother did seem a little out of it though. She had a far off look in her eye all through dinner, which made Jenny a little nervous. Did she know? Jenny finally went off to bed at 10:00pm. She was aggravated that she couldn’t look at her new toy. She remembered how hot she had gotten last night and craved to repeat the experience. Begrudgingly, Jenny drifted off into a half contented sleep of strange dreams.

A sliver of a moon hung in the sky over the town. It was just past 2:00am when a curious fog crept over the streets. If anyone had been awake in the sleepy neighborhood they might have seen what looked like a green mist moving over the lawns and sidewalks with an unnatural purpose. It flowed and ebbed with the energy of a living thing, as if it had a mind. It felt the energy, it heard the call and it needed to feed after so many centuries asleep, far away beneath the earth.

Jan Wallace lay next to her husband in a deep, restless sleep. In her dim dreams, a shadowy figure hunted her. She made weird sounds in her sleep and turned again and again. Something was calling her name. She couldn’t tell if it came from dream or reality. “Jan Wallace”, it cried in a hissing serpentine like voice. “Jan Wallace awake and come to me. You hear me and obey me.”

“Yes”, she said in a soft whisper “I hear you and obey.”

Jan opened her eyes, trance like, they reflected none of her normal personality. They were open but did not question the sight before them. Through the window of the sliding glass door outside her bedroom stood the figure of a man: head bald, ears pointed, eyes penetrating. Jan looked into its eyes and was captured. The figure’s hands made strange arcs and circles like a mime caressing an invisible body. Through the glass Jan felt those hands on her body, stroking her, toughing her. Her eyes shut in ecstasy as she arched her back in response.

“Arise and allow me entrance Jan Wallace.” , it hissed in an inhuman voice.

With a devilish glint in her eyes Jan got out of bed and went to the glass door. Quietly she unlocked the door and the creature noiselessly slid it open and entered shutting it behind him. She waited, standing like a somnambulist as he reached out with long extruded fingers to grasp her about the waste and press her against him. Staring deep into her eyes, he whispered a spell in a strange tongue. “You will be mine now, my slut.", he hissed. And raising his long fingers before her eyes he began moving them as if to issue some unseen power into her mind, cementing his mastery of her will. With that she made a sighing sound and became limp in his arms her head falling back. Just then Mr. Wallace either sensing something strange or hearing the voices, began to stir. The creature took one look at him in the bed, and raising his hand in the air again and spoke an incantation which would made him sleep. Her husband was now powerless and too deep in sleep to stop what was happening.

Jan now stood up and began walking as if by silent orders out of the room and towards the living room. The creature followed close behind closing the door to her bedroom. Briefly, it peered into Jenny’s room, and then Claire’s, shutting the doors to both. First he would transform their mother, but later he would have them too. Jan stood helplessly in front of the couch, swaying back and forth slightly. Her eyes were half open, unseeing. Again the creature slinked up to her and captured the housewife in his evil embrace, causing her to stir and moan slightly. With long fingers he gently pulled her head up so she could look deep into his eyes. For an instant there was fear in her eyes. Jan remembered the book and what had happened earlier that day. Her mind began to scream that this could not be happening. She tried to resist but her limbs didn’t want to respond. She tried to pull away from his grasp but he held her tight. She must get away from those eyes. An evil smile formed upon his lips. “My dear Mrs. Wallace, you and your daughter have summoned me. Did you not pleasure yourself today to my image?”

In horror, Jan realized it was true. How could some stupid peasant legend be true. How could she have known.

“Don’t be frightened.", he said. “You will love becoming my concubine. Your pussy yearns for it.” And with that his long fingers reached down and again began to move and gyrate with their invisible power. Although he didn’t touch her, she could feel his power begin to manipulate her sex. It was like beams of pleasure shooting through her pussy. It was getting harder to resist. Sensing her wavering fear, he pulled her night gown up above her waist. Jan could feel the wetness growing in her panties. Again the creature focused her energy on her sex, but with more ferocity this time. The house wife’s panties simply fell down her leg, exposing her.

“Now my sweet, I will feed on your sweet juices. And you will give them to me willingly. Won’t you?”

Jan could resist no longer. She was too hot. “Yes”, she gasped.

“Your sweet pussy belongs to me now doesn’t it?” , he said.

“Yes it belongs to you.” ,she complied.

“I will feed on you for several nights. Each night that passes, each time my tongue penetrates you, the more you will become my slut and the farther you will get from yourself. You will crave my tongue night and day and you will do anything to get it. Finally, I will transform you into my slave. You will help me seduce your daughters. Jenny is already on the path and I will begin her corruption soon. But you will help me lead your youngest daughter into temptation. Eventually you will all be my sluts.”

The true horror of what was happening became clear. Jan reeled from his words. Her two sweet daughters turned into young sluts and willing whores for this monster. But in betrayal of her horror she found the words “slut” and “whore” somehow appealing. These were her last thoughts as she fell back onto the couch to begin a long night of orgasms, her body nothing more than a vessel to supply the juice the monster craved.