The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Incubus

Chap. 3

Jenny lifted the giant ring on the door and let it fall with a loud, hollow thud. After a few seconds she could hear slow but determined footsteps echoing inside. The sound of an unfastening lock made a clinking sound and the great door gave way. A tall, rather old, Vincent Price looking fellow peered at her through the opening.

“Ah, Jennifer Wallace. You’re right on time,” said the butler. “Won’t you come inside.”

Jenny did as he suggested. Inside was a spectacle of wealth and antiquity. Although the room was lit with soft candle light, she could make out furniture, tapestries and paintings from almost every era.

“May I take your coat? Right this way my lady. Dinner is about to start,” he said.

The butler led her through a series of similarly decorated rooms and hallways, each more luxurious than the last. She could hear the sounds of distant laughter and voices coming from somewhere in the house. Finally, they came to a door where the voices were coming from. With grace and perfect form, the butler opened the door and gave a half bow. “Won’t you join us at the table?” Suddenly the room grew as quiet as a church and the conversations stopped.

Jenny didn’t quite know what to think of the scene before her. In front of her was very long table. In fact, it was the longest table Jenny had ever seen. Seated all around was a throng of costumed men and women. It looked like the revel of Bourbon Street during Mardi Gras. They all wore masks and costumes. Some of the masks were adorned with exotic feathers. Some wore a permanent, ceramic smile. The clothes were even stranger. The costumes all seemed to be an assortment of sheer stocking, feather, fur, or leather. Everywhere, there was flesh exposed, some camouflaged with painted designs. The whole table was littered with fruits, crackers, cheese, wine goblets, a stuffed pig and an assortment of fine condiments.

“Won’t you sit down Ms. Wallace,” the butler said pulling out the chair at the end of the table closest to her. The waiter’s polished appearance and perfect grace was in sharp contrast to the guests’ Dionysian behavior. Yet he appeared stoic and unaffected. Jenny took her seat. She felt nervous and on edge at the end of the table, as if she was somehow the center of attention. The minutes seemed like hours as the room had remained dead silent since her arrival. One chair sat empty at the opposite end of the table, the head of the table. She had the sense everyone was awaiting the arrival of someone.

Finally, a tall, handsome man with slick, black hair and strong features appeared through a door on the opposite side of the room. He was dressed in a tuxedo and had all the airs and confidence of a king holding court. Somehow he looked very familiar. The butler pulled out his chair and he took his seat at the head of the table. Everyone waited in anticipation for him to speak.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I thank you all for coming to this most exciting occasion. We have a very special guest tonight. Ms. Jennifer Wallace has graciously offered to join us. I’m sure you will all find her very...entertaining,” the man said. Something about the way he said “entertaining” gave Jenny a shiver. She looked down in embarrassment, knowing that whole room was staring at her. “Come, I propose a toast to Jennifer,” he said. He was looking straight at her with his penetrating eyes. Even from across the room she felt like a deer caught in the headlights. Taking a cue from those around her, Jenny took the goblet full of wine in front of her and lifted it in the air. Then she brought it to her lips and drank deep the best wine she ever tasted, feeling the rich organic liquid settling down her throat and warming her stomach. Returning her glass to the table she noticed everyone was still watching her as if something was about to happen. Indeed the wine had been sweet and good. As the man began to talk, it was becoming more and more difficult to understand him. She felt as though the sound was coming from far away. Jenny shook her head a bit to try and snap out of it. Just then she felt as though her limbs were lined with lead. She tried to move an arm but could not muster the will power. Her eyes became heavy and half—closed and her mind grew increasingly numb. What unfolded before her, was a blur of images and sensations.

The guest began to reach across the table for partners. Most were on the table kissing and embracing. Hands reached inside shirts and under dresses or simply pulled off clothing and masks. Everywhere there was a confusing mixture of flesh on flesh—a woman’s painted lips found another woman’s lips, a man spread a woman’s legs on the table and went down, one woman bobbed her head up and down a man’s cock. Jenny watched with shock and excitement, powerless to move. The man at the end of table motioned for two women to bring her to him. Moments later she felt female hands caressing her skin. The women rubbed her all over, gathering hand fulls of breasts and kissing her lips and neck. Jenny found her lips opening to theirs. She felt their hot tongues in her mouth. She smelled the hot scent of animalistic sex and subtle feminine musk. Then she was being lifted out of her chair and carried to the end of the table. She was being disrobed and exposed. They laid her out on the table in front of the man. “Prepare her,” the man said to the two women. Both women ran their tongues up Jenny’s long thighs to where her aching pussy waited. Jenny quivered as the two seductresses’ tongues licked the length of her wet slit to where her swollen clitoris awaited. They both lapped like greedy kittens, working all the angles of her sex. The strange man looked deep into her eyes all the while.

Then he called to one of the other guests, “Come get me ready for her.” A woman came over and kneeled before him, pulling her mask off. Jenny looked at the woman, blinked and tried to see clearly through drug induced fog. Her eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw that it was her mother’s hands digging out his enormous cock and caressing it against her face. She was totally enthralled with it. She shot Jenny a sultry, sexy glance before wrapping her lips around it. “That’s right Mrs. Wallace, you nasty little cock sucker, make me really hard. I want your little daughter here to feel its full girth when it goes in for the first time,” he said. With the man’s huge cock in her mom’s mouth all she could get out was a muffled, but enthusiastic “mmm...hmmm” sound. Jenny couldn’t believe her eyes or ears. This slut was her own mother. She was helping this guy. But, between the drugs and the orchestrations of the two women’s’ tongues, the idea of having that huge cock slid up her pussy began to sound pretty good. Unconsciously, she spread her legs a little wider and began gyrating her hips to rhythm of the two women. She was so wet. She needed to feel it inside her.

“Enough,” the man exclaimed. “She is ready.” The women withdrew and her mother rose to his side and caressed his cock as he stood. “Do you want this Jenny?” he said.

“Yes sir,” she found herself replying.

“Then take it.”

With that she reached down, wrapped her fingers around the hilt and thrust her hips forward to meet the first penetration.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Jenny awoke with a start as her alarm clock went off like an air raid siren. She gasped with near hyperventilation as both horror and arousal overcame her. “What the hell was that about,” she cried, touching her skin to make sure she was really awake. And noticing an uncomfortable feeling in her panties, she reached down to discover the reason, “I’m all wet. How weird was that. God, I am so turned on. Normal girls have wet dreams about their boyfriends and I get that,” she thought as she laid her head back onto the pillow with a long sigh and pounded the snooze button on the clock. “It’s got to be that book,” she thought. She wondered if she had fiddled with something that should have been left alone. But no time to ponder her superstitions now, she had to meet her friend Belle at zero period weight training at school in one hour. Putting on her robe, she went to make a quick pot of coffee before everyone else got up.

As Jenny came out of the hallway and headed toward the kitchen she could barely see the shape of someone’s head over the back of the couch in the living room. As quiet as a mouse she tip toed through the room and around to the front of the couch to see who was there. It wasn’t normal for anyone to sleep in the living room. But what she saw on the other side of the couch was even stranger. Her mother was sprawled out fast asleep with a blanket coiled around her. Her night gown was up near her waste and Jenny could plainly see her mother wasn’t wearing any panties. One of her breasts had fallen out of her top as if the shoulder strap on the gown had been torn off. There were faint scratch marks on her back. A blissful expression was etched on her face as she slept. Jenny wanted to sneak away and pretend she hadn’t seen any of this. What the hell was going on? Her mom and dad never fought like this. At least no one ever slept on the couch. And if they did, wasn’t it traditionally the man who slept in the proverbial dog house? Whatever the reason, she couldn’t very well leave her mother like this. What if her younger sister Claire got up and saw her. She had to cover her with the blanket or something.

Jenny gently tried to free the blanket that was coiled like a serpent around her mother. But just when she had almost freed it her mother began to rouse. She rolled over a little and mumbled something barely intelligible. It sounded like “yes.... keep going....drink it all...mmmm....hmm...yeeeess, belongs to you.....your’s....mmm....your sluuu...tt....mmm.”

“This is too much. I don’t want to hear this,” Jenny thought. Then the images of her own weird dream came back to her and echoed in her mind. For a moment she strained to remember the details. There was something, some important detail she couldn’t see. That man, who was he?

“Jenny, is that you?” she heard her mom say, snapping her out of her little daydream.

“Yea it’s me mom. What are you doing out here?” Jenny asked.

“I don’t know. I don’t remember even coming out here. I must have sleep walked or something. Wow do I feel refreshed though.” she said as she stretched her arms out, cat like, in front of her. It was then that she noticed her big exposed breast. “Looks like one of my girls is out,” her mother said shamelessly.

“Mom,” Jenny complained. “Could you just cover up?”

“Oh honey you’ve seen breasts before,” her mother replied, scooping both up and giving them a squeeze. Besides, they’re still big and sexy, especially for a woman my age.”

“Mom!” Jenny pleaded.

“Oh alright. But you shouldn’t be so prudish. You should start showing yours off instead of hiding them under those sweaters all the time. The boys really like’em you know. I’ll bet you’d get a boyfriend in a second with yours.”

“Mother! What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing sweetie. I just feel like we never had the talk. You know... the mother—daughter sex talk. The birds and the bees”

“Yea, I know what it is mom. And you’re a little late. I’m 16. I know where babies come from ok,” Jenny fired back.

“I know you do honey. I just want you too be able to talk to me about these things. You’re practically a grown woman now. I just don’t want you to waste your young figure. You should flaunt it a little.”

“Ok mom. I’m leaving now. Go back to sleep.”

With that she stormed off to make some coffee, her mother eyeing her with a mischievous grin as she walked away.

Her mother had never acted like this before. What was going on? Things were getting too weird around the Wallace residence,” she thought.