The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Incubus

Chap. 4

Jan Wallace felt still felt a little exhausted. She felt as though her energy had been sapped. But there was something else. She felt different somehow, a little horny. It had been a half hour since her daughter had woken her up and she just continued to lie on the couch. She wondered vaguely how she had gotten out in the living room. Had she sleep walked last night? She seemed to recall a vague dream, something rather terrifying and exciting, but the images wouldn’t surface. She reached down under the blanket and felt her bare pussy. Most peculiar, she never slept naked, yet it felt quite good. She realized she was getting horny. “Damn it’s too early for this. Everyone will be up soon and then I’ll have to explain why I’m out here,” she thought. But the feeling was over powering. She closed her eyes, spread her legs a little and gently she began to masturbate her sex beneath the blanket.

“What are you doing out here mom,” came the voice of her youngest daughter Claire.

A little disgruntled and struggling to maintain composure Jan opened her eyes and replied, “Oh good morning honey, I must have fallen asleep in front of the television last night.”

“Oh I was just wondering,” Claire replied. “Can you drive me to school today? April’s car is in shop.”

“Sure honey, let me get dressed,” Jan said with a small sigh.

As she made her way to the bedroom, her husband John was in front of the mirror just putting the finishing touches on his tie. He looked at her reflection and asked with a grin, “Did I say something wrong last night hon? Why were you sleeping out on the couch?”

“Jesus, can’t I do something a little out of the ordinary and not get interrogated by every member of this family?” came her snappy reply. “I just couldn’t sleep so I went out to watch some TV.”

“Ok,” he countered, a little startled by his wife’s snappiness. “I was just wondering. It’s not like you, that’s all.”

“Well I may surprise you once in a while,” she replied, realizing she was too harsh.

“I’m sorry I snapped at you. I just didn’t sleep to well last night.” And seeing him all dressed up in his suit, Jan suddenly realized he looked pretty good. She put on her most sultry face and slinked across the room to where he was stood. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a long kiss.

“Well I guess you’re not mad at me anymore?” he said.

“Oh sweetie I couldn’t be mad at you. Not with that big cock you have,” she said reaching down and grabbing his crotch.

“Jan, what are you doing? The kids are up.”

“I know dear. They won’t hear anything. Just give me a quick one won’t you?” she said, giving his dick a little extra pull.

“Jan I have to be at work. What’s gotten in to you?” he said trying to pull away from his wife’s grasp.

“Fine, forget it,” she said letting him go. “I’ll do it myself then.”

“Do it yourself? Just wait until I get home hon. We can do it then,” he offered, wondering what had gotten into her.

“Sure, fine, tonight when you get home. I have to take a shower and get Claire to school.”

“Are you alright Jan? You’re acting strange.”

“I’m fine. I have to get in the shower,” came her dismissing reply.

He watched her as she threw off her robe and turned to get in the shower. He thought he saw three long scratch marks on her back. Her husband left the room pissed off. This wasn’t the way to start his day.

With towels around her head and waste Jan went to the dresser for her panties. She was surprised to find the big leather bound book tucked in between the satin and lace. Suddenly, her little solo flight yesterday afternoon came back to her and she shuddered to remember. She ran her hand over the soft leather and caressed the front cover. A little spark ignited and she quickly rearranged her schedule for the afternoon. She couldn’t wait to get back and spend more time “reading” it. Going over to the closet she stood and stared at her outfits. None of her clothes seemed interesting. “Boring, boring, much too boring,” she called out as she went down the line. “Ah ha.” There in the back of closet was a hot little number she’d purchased years ago. It was a short black skirt she had bought on impulse while shopping with one of her girlfriends. It was perfect.

The car was already running in the driveway and the honk of the car horn was supposed to let Jan know that her daughter was extra ready to go. From the passenger seat Claire’s eyes almost popped out when she saw her mom. She was wearing high heals, black stockings, a very short mini skirt and a tight, red, fuzzy sweater. Her hair was done and she had bright red lipstick on.

“Ready to go?” her mother announced cheerfully while climbing into the driver’s seat.

“What the hell are you wearing Mom,” Claire asked in shock.

“Oh I thought I’d wear something a little different today. And watch your language missy; I don’t like the word ‘hell’ used around me”

“But you look like a prostitute Mom,” her daughter protested.

“Claire! I am your mother. And I think I look good. Besides can’t a married woman show off her figure once in a while?”

“Not when she has to drive her daughter to school she can’t,” came Claire’s snappy reply.

“Well, unless you want to walk, young lady, I suggest you deal with it,” her mother replied ending the argument. They drove the rest of the way in silence until they arrived and Claire announced: “I’ll be home late. I’m studying at April’s tonight.”

“Ok, but be home by 10:00,” her mother replied.

Jan didn’t feel like going home just yet. Although she eagerly wanted to read the book she felt she needed to deal with her drab wardrobe first. Somehow she wanted to look just right when she finally did read it again. It just seemed appropriate. As she drove the familiar streets of the city she started to daydream. She really wanted to know how she had fallen asleep in the living room. She vaguely remembered getting up and looking out the window. But that was it.

When Jan snapped out of her little daydream she found herself sitting in a parking lot on the rather seedy side of town. Across the street was a bright red sign that read “Adult Novelties and Videos.” “Hmm, I’ve never been in one of those places before,” she thought. “Maybe they have some nice skirts.”

A bell on the door rang as she walked in past the blacked out windows. There was a peculiar smell, like a mixture of cheap perfume, cigarettes, and plastic. The man at the counter grunted a half-assed greeting. Jan saw a few racks of just what she was looking for. Only a week ago Jan would have thought these were clothes for hookers. But this morning she poured over the racks like she had stumbled onto a Macy’s sale. There was a French Maid’s outfit, a cat suit that was missing the crotch and an assortment of negligees and garter belts. But on the other rack Jan found a whole collection of clothes for rave girls. There were pink patent leather skirts, tight leopard skinned disco pants, feather boas and a cute little tube top that said Disco Slut in sassy pink letters. “Jenny would look so cute in that one,” she said. “And oh I simply must have this one.” Jan had hit the jackpot.

After picking through the clothes, Jan began to wander around the store a bit. On one wall there was a section of sexual education tapes. The covers on the videos showed many expressions of human sexuality and amorous display. There were women with other women, three men with one woman and an assortment of other themes. “Jenny could probably learn a lot from these,” Jan thought. “And it would save me the embarrassment of having to explain it.”

She was about to go to the register when she noticed a wall of funny plastic objects. “These look like fun,” Jan thought. She decided that both of her daughters needed one of these. It would keep them from getting pregnant and they could explore their sexuality at the same time. She decided she could use one too. “The black mamba should do nicely,” she thought.

At home Jan dropped her bags on the bed. What a day. She hadn’t had this much fun shopping in years. She decided to try some of the stuff on. Standing in front of the full length mirror she disrobed and stepped into a very short, pink, vinyl mini. Despite her age she still had quite a figure and the dress fit almost perfectly. Next she forced her big breasts into a black bustier that went rather well with the mini. God, did she feel sexy in this outfit. She pranced and strutted in front of the mirror imagining there was a man or men watching her. “Do like what you see,” she said to the phantom audience. “I bet you’d like to see a little more wouldn’t you.” She pushed her chest out in front of her and pulled her skirt up so that someone below her could see her magnificent pussy. But parading in an empty room just wasn’t going to do it. She needed something else.

Jan closed the blinds in her room and lit the candles around her bed. Something about reading the book just seemed to call for a little ritual. Her heart fluttered as she opened it. There again was the face of the creature drawn in ink. But below it there was something else. Revealed only by the light of the candles, ten circles were drawn on the bottom of the page. Instinctively, Jan reached forward and placed each of her digits in the circles and pressed down. Just then a pulse of dark magical energy coursed up her arm and to her inner mind. Her vision became overwhelmed with images—fire, lust, sex and flesh. Strange words echoed and whispered in her ears from all tongues—“slave, slut, submit, worship.” All was chaos and spinning descent like falling through a crack. Finally it stopped. She was standing within a black fire lit room. A deep red light from an unseen source was cast over everything. The place felt like pure evil and it shook the foundations of Jan’s Christian faith. Jan hugged herself and looked around the room. In the center a figure sat upon a dark thrown.

“Jan Wallace,” came a deep and powerful voice.

“You,” Jan exclaimed in fear and revelation as the events of the previous night came back to her. “What is this place?”

“You are in my world now. At least your mind is here.”

“But how is that possible?” she asked.

“There are much older, more powerful forces at work in the world than you or your culture of science could possibly imagine. I am but one,” he replied.

“But why have you brought me here?”

“I didn’t bring you here. You came of your own accord. You dared read the book, despite the warnings. You placed your fingers upon the secret circles. Whether you believe in such things, matters little.”

Jan felt scared and confused. She felt as though she might cower on the floor and cry. Nothing in her life had prepared her for this. It was beyond all experience and she felt completely helpless.

“There, there, I’m not going to hurt you. In fact, very soon you will feel much better, I assure you. Come closer so I can see you.”

Feeling like a fish in a barrel, Jan had little choice but to move forward toward the creature. He was still rather hideous with his bald head and long ears. Jan could only peak at him and try to avoid his stare. She looked down at the revealing clothes she had purchased. “What are you going to do to me?” she asked meekly.

“Oh my dear, don’t you remember? Come look inside the seeing eye. All will be revealed.,” he said with an almost sincere sympathy. Then he produced what looked like a crystal ball containing vapors which swirled around a green light.

Cautiously Jan stepped up to the ball and peered inside. “Watch as the vapors swirl and swirl around the pretty green light. See how the light sparkles,” he said. The green light cast eerie shadows across Jan’s face. The pupils of her eyes began to open and fill with the strange green light. “That’s it my dear, you must look deeper to see within,” he said.

Finally an image began to appear. She saw herself the night before opening the door to her bedroom. She saw the Incubus enter and grasp her. Immediately, a wicked smile began to form upon her face and the Incubus was pleased. She began to feel her evil sexual desires growing within her. It started beneath her skirt, where the incubus had placed his long tongue, and spread to the rest of her body. Then she saw herself on the couch, legs spread apart, being devoured and she knew what she was for. Then the images moved to the future. She saw herself on her knees sucking the Incubus, his cock spurting gobs of evil seed in her mouth. Then she was on all fours taking it from behind, enjoying every second. The crystal showed her willing participation in all manner of depraved acts and she was becoming more turned on all the while. Finally in one last thrust, the creature began pumping his semen into her thoroughly fucked pussy. She knew that this would be the final moment for the old Jan. The monster’s semen would quickly move through her body and transform her mind forever. She would be forever one of his slaves, like a host of other women over the eons. She licked her lips in anticipation.

Once again the images changed. She saw her daughter Jenny. She was in her room lying on the bed with the book in her hands. For a moment the pain of seeing her daughter close to such evil shook her. Then she saw her daughter’s hands in her panties masturbating to the book and new, bad intentions crept into Jan’s mind. She knew that she must give the book back to Jenny and lure her with it towards an irresistible temptation. The image of Jenny, wearing the sexy clothes her mother had bought her, completely transformed from an innocent to a wanton teenage slut, was the last impression the ball left her with. Jan knew that Jenny would spread this new enslavement amongst her friends and the power would increase.

The Incubus removed the ball from Jan’s eyes but the mysterious green glow remained. She looked at him with new desire, licking her lips and touching her thighs. “You understand your purpose in life now don’t you slave,” he said.

“Mmm Hmm. And it’s most delicious,” she replied. And with that she went to him and opened herself moving one step closer to her completion.