The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Indian Casino Summer

Sorry for the going AWOL on my part, just got busy. No excuses. No surprises. No alarms. Hopefully I’ll be back into the swing of things shortly.

Chapter 6: Backstage Pass: Laura

“You did fine. Don’t worry about it, after the initial bit you were great.” Satinka reassured me once we were off stage. Safe. In my dressing room.

I slumped into my chair and sighed. I had frozen at first. Looking out at all those people in the audience. Satinka saved me by jumping into the audience selection. Once she had filled the chairs onstage I was able to regain my composure and continue. Once the induction started everything went fine.

“That’s why you’re just playing matinees this week. So you get used to being onstage. I’m sure you’ll do fine tomorrow. Just relax and try not to think about it until then.” She said as she left the room.

After she left I cursed myself for not having put her under to help relieve some of my tension. I could use a good private, not public, induction to take my mind off of things. I was thinking of which of my subjects I should visit once I left the casino when the door was knocked.

On the other side of the door, as is the norm in these sorts of stories, was a big burly man. “I’m here to test your plumbing.”

Ha ha...

Sorry.

Actually on the other side of the door, as is the norm in these stories, was a young attractive female. She had short almost spikey brown hair, thick rimed glasses and was about my height. Her breasts, as is not the norm in these stories, were on the small side. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a hoodie type sweatshirt.

I said, “Hello.”

She said, “Hi.”

I said, “Can I help you?”

She said, “Yes. I just saw your act.”

“That’s good. Did you like it.”

“Yeah, it was pretty good.”

“Thanks.”

“Why I came back here was that I’m an intern for the local paper and I’ve been trying to figure out an article I could do to get published. I need to build my clippings collection. Anyway I saw your show and since you’re the first non-native local to have performed here I was thinking a profile on you and your show could be the story I need. My name’s Laura.”

“Well come in then Laura.”

“I’m not interrupting anything am I?”

“No, no. Well actually I was planning on hypnotizing a bunch of nubile young females and having an orgy with them, but that fell through. Ha ha.”

The laugh felt forced, but she joined in the laughing so she bought it.

She went into the change room and from a backpack she had with her brought out a notebook and pen. She sat in the chair I had been in, so I took one across from the room from her.

“So where did you first learn hypnosis?” she asked.

“College. I’m taking a lot of psychology courses so it came up there and I just started studying it intensively.”

I watched her writing all of that down.

“Don’t you have like a tape recorder or something?”

“No. Well the paper does, but I have to bring them a rough outline before I can book it out so hopefully you’d be able to do another interview with me afterwards when I have that. Right now I just want to throw out some basic questions. I’ll copy down what you say. The truth is I can’t even really understand what you’re saying until I re-read what I’ve written. I’m just so intent on copying it down properly that I can’t pay too much attention to the answers you give.” She gave a shrug, “Sorry.”

“No problems. We can certainly do another interview later so you don’t have to worry right now. You can relax right now. Why don’t you just take a deep breath right now... that’s good hold it... good a bit more now let it out and let all your tension out with it. Relax. How does that feel.”

“A lot better. Thanks, I’m a bit nervous this is my first time.”

“Interviewing?”

“Yes.”

“I could tell. It was my first too.”

“Being interviewed?”

“And on stage.”

“I could tell.”

We laughed.

“Alright back to the questions. What separates your act from other hypnotists’ acts? ”

“Well I think hopefully I’ve been able to do something unique.”

I watched her writing that, not actually paying any attention to what I was saying.

“Obviously relaxing is a very important part of the show. How the people on stage relax so much that they drift off to a hypnotic sleep. How the reporter across from me relaxes so much that she drifts off into a hypnotic sleep. How the people on stage submit their will to me. How the reporter across from me will soon submit her will to me. She show is about how the people on stage obey me completely and without question. This interview is about how you will soon obey me completely and without question.”

“What sort of people do you choose to be on stage for the act?” she asked without even looking up from her paper.

“Everyone can be hypnotized. So I pick the people that I want to hypnotize. I want to hypnotize you, so I have picked out to be hypnotized. By the end of this interview you will be deeply hypnotized. It’s all about relaxing deeper and deeper. You are relaxing fine, as a warm sleepy feeling is spreading through your body. From the tips of your toes this feeling is spreading. Like your insides are being replaced by a warm sleepy liquid. As you relax and become warm and sleepy you will notice you are also becoming very heavy. Your arm that is writing is heavy and sluggish. Your writing is getting sloppy. Your head is becoming heavy, hard to hold up. Your eyes feel so very heavy.”

She looked up from her paper, her eyes blurry and watering. She blinked few times and then asked in a quiet monotone, “What do your parents think of your unique summer job?”

“Well I think that they think that your mind is very foggy and that Laura fins it hard to think. I know that they think that your body is now so very heavy that you can barely stay sitting in that chair. They think that you will soon submit to me and become my hypnotic slave. Heavy, sleepy, warm, sleepy.”

I stood up and went to a chair beside hers. I sat down and leaned close so I was whispering right into her ear, “Just write what I say now. Don’t think. So foggy. Write what I saw now. Write ‘I am a sleepy girl.’ Good now write ‘I am a hypnotized slave.’ Good. Now I want you to write very big one word. When you write this word you will do what this word asks you to. You will want to do it so much. I want you to write ‘Sleep.’”

She wrote it big and pretty sloppy, but once she was done the pen fell from her hand and rolled onto the floor. Her head fell forward and she went limp.

“Laura you are now very relaxed. I want you to listen to my voice. Can you hear me Laura? You can answer yes or no when I ask you a question.”

“Yes.” She mumbled.

“Good do you want to go on a nice submarine ride?”

“Yes.”

“Good now then you are on a submarine now Laura. You are sitting in a comfortable chair that you find you can be so relaxed in. You are just below the surface of the water. You are by a wonderful large window so you can see everything outside the submarine. At the front there is a speaker where the captains voice comes from. It is very important to listen to the voice from that speaker. That is where my voice is coming to you from. You are all alone in the sub, expect for me in the cockpit, so you can relax. The captain wants you to look outside and see all the fish. Do you see the fish Laura?”

“Yes.”

“What kind of fish, you can answer.”

“Beautiful blue and gold fish.”

“Good. Now watch the fish and the sub is going down now. Deep, deep down into the water. As we go deeper the water gets darker. The sub gets darker. Now a bit deeper do you see anything out the window?”

“Yes. Dolphins.”

“Good. Yes there are dolphins at this depth. Now we go deeper, and deeper. No more dolphins but something else.”

“Whales.”

“Yes. You are relaxing so much more, as you drift so much deeper in the submarine. So much deeper than anyone went today on stage. So much deeper. The deeper you go the more important it is to listen to that voice from the speaker. The deeper you go the so much more obedient you have to be. Going deeper now and it is very dark outside and you can see nothing outside. The submarine is very dark too. You can see nothing. Your chair is so comfortable that you can’t even feel it. All there is now is the voice. My voice. Focus on it as you drift deeper and deeper.”

I removed the notebook from her lap and picked the pen up where it had fallen.

“You are deeply hypnotized. Whenever I say the words ‘stop the presses’ you will fall back into a hypnotized state even deeper than the incredibly deep one you are in right now. You will not be able to resist the trance no matter how hard you try. Also whenever I point to something written and say, ‘The captain wants you to read this’ you will read it and then find it impossible to resist carrying out whatever instructions or commands were written down. You really won’t even think about it, you will just carry out the actions. Now I am going to snap my fingers and you will wake up. You will have no memory of this deep trance or of being hypnotized. You will however feel very good and very comfortable with me.”

I snapped my fingers and she sat up. As she was getting her bearings I wrote something down on her notepad.

“How did you get that?” she asked.

“Well really the captain wants you to read this.”

“Take off all of your clothes.” As she read it out loud her eyes fluttered briefly as a glazed look quickly passed her face.

She stood up and pulled off her hoodie sweatshirt, revealing a t-shirt from the college I went to.

“Did you go there?” I asked pointing to it, as she undid the button on her jeans.

“Yeah, I still do. I’m just on an internship.”

“So do I. Crazy.”

Her jeans were on the floor to reveal plain white panties. I felt my self-growing in stature, if you get my drift, as she became naked. As she was finishing up I wrote another note for her.

“The captain wants you to read this.”

“Fuck me.” She read. The glazed look and eyelash fluttering repeated. Then she was on me. Her tongue was in my mouth, her hands in my pants. I grabbed at her breasts.

Fade to black.

Lights up and we reveal the aftermath of an orgy. Well a two person orgy. We were both laying on the floor.

“I’m afraid I’ve probably taken horrible notes of our interaction here.”

“Yeah.”

“I definitely will need to do this with a recorder. I’ll pitch the story without notes. They’ll let me do it regardless.”

“Good idea.”