The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Indian Casino Summer

Chapter 7

Birthday Girls

As a way to complement the money I was making as a stage hypnotist I put an ad in the local paper to offer my services as a party hypnotist. A few social clubs and charity organizations hired me for their meetings or parties. The money was good, but nothing worth relating in these pages. Until I got a phone call from Laura, the reporter in my last chapter.

“Would you be able to discount your rates a little? My sister is turning 18 and I want to sneak her a party while our parents are out of town.”

I asked how many people would be there and what sort of party it was.

“Four including her but not me. It probably will be an all night sleepover thing, just the girls. She just broke up with her boyfriend, so she’s not wanting a big mixed party or anything.”

I agreed to take a fifty-percent pay cut for the evening and we worked out the details. I was to come over after my evening show at the Indian Casino and do about an hour and a half forth. I planned however on doing a bit of an extended set that night.

Laura answered the door, dressed as before in jeans and a t-shirt, “Come in,” she said, “meet the girls.”

The girls, who were all already dressed in pajamas, were a sight.

Michelle, Laura’s sister, had shoulder length blonde hair, glasses, long legs and small firm breasts.

Cathy was short and slim. She had long brown hair and breasts that may not have been too large, but on someone her size and weight looked oversized.

Heather was built like a Barbie doll. Tall, large breasted and blonde. She was the sort of girl who guys want and girls want to be. Not my type normally but when I saw that her pajamas showed off her midriff I was pretty excited.

Danielle was an Indian girl that I recognized from the casino. She was willowy and slim with long dark hair, dark skin, beautiful brown eyes and large inviting breasts.

As I said, it was a sight.

We all went into the living room and everyone sat down on a chair on couch, except for me.

“How many of you have seen a hypnosis show?” I asked.

Laura, Michelle and Danielle put their hands up.

“How many of you have been hypnotized?”

Cathy put her hand up. Laura’s stayed down since she didn’t remember our previous session.

“Really Cathy. Can you tell us about it?”

She blushed. “Well my ex-boyfriend read an Internet thing on it and he tried it on me.”

“Can you describe what happened a little?”

“He held a watch, like a pocket watch, and told me to look at it. I did and he kept telling me I was very sleepy and very relaxed. I don’t remember much else about it, except that he kept having me strip when he said ‘full monty’ to me.”

I pulled my pocket watch out of my pocket and let it dangle right in front of her eyes. Her eyes fixed on it like magnets drew them.

“A watch like this?”

“Yes.”

“And you just looked at it like you are doing now. And he told you to relax like you are doing now. Then you felt so heavy and sleepy like you do now. Watch, relax, sleep. Sleep now Cathy.”

Her head fell forward and her eyes slid shut.

“Normally,” I explained, “someone can’t be hypnotized that fast. However Cathy has already been hypnotized so her body and mind is more open to hypnotic induction. Another way to speed up hypnosis is by leaving a post-hypnotic suggestion in someone. For example Cathy, when you awake whenever I saw the words ‘party time Cathy’ you will fall back into this deep state of relaxation. Right now though Cathy you will let yourself drift deeper and deeper into this wonderful state of being hypnotized. With each breath you take you will become more and more relaxed. Just let yourself drift down. Now Cathy you will also not hear or feel anything that happens around you or to you. The only thing you will be able to hear or feel is my voice and my hand on your forehead. If you feel my hand on your forehead then you will be able to hear my voice and obey my commands. If you do not feel my hand on your forehead you will ignore my voice and not pay any attention to what is said. Now go deeper.”

I smiled at the amazed girls, “She is now in a deep trance. With each breath she is going deeper and deeper asleep. Now I would like to give you an example of a post-hypnotic induction. For this I’m going to need Laura’s help.”

Laura was standing by the door watching, “Oh no, I just want to watch.”

I smiled and went over to her. I took her hand in mine and looked into my eyes, “You just want to watch? But I’ve already asked them to ‘stop the presses’”

Her eyes blinked a few times and then closed. Her head fell forward and she slouched towards me. I put a hand on her to steady her.

“Now Laura is already much deeper than Cathy and is ready to obey my suggestions. Under hypnosis people are open to doing things they wouldn’t normally do. Now what won’t Laura normally do?”

Michelle answered, “Let me drink beer. Sing. Tell me who she’s slept with.”

Heather answered, “Make out with a guy in front of people or swear.”

“Now Laura, you are so very deep. You are very open and very obedient. It is your sister’s birthday today. How old is she?”

“19.”

“No, she’s 21 today. For the rest of tonight she is 21. She can now drink beer whenever she wants. In fact you want to be the first person to give her a beer. Do you have beer in the house?”

“Yes.”

“Good, when I snap my fingers you will awaken. You will want to get your sister a beer. You are going to want to get me a beer as well. Also when you awaken you will notice that you are very overdressed. You will go up to your room and change into appropriate slumber party clothing.”

I snapped my fingers and her eyes opened and she straightened up. She looked around the room, getting her bearings.

“Oh, Michelle. I meant to get you something.” She left the room and returned with two beers, one for me and one for her sister. We both opened our beer and took a sip.

“Also I’m just going to change, so I fit in a bit more.”

I turned and knelt down in front of Danielle, “So you’ve seen my show?”

“Yes. I saw it after a shift once.”

“At the casino?”

“Yeah.”

“Were you tired after working hard?”

“Yeah.”

We were looking into each others eyes.

“Then you’ve seen in my show how hypnotic my eyes are? You know how once someone looks into them they are quickly hypnotized? You know then that now that you are looking deep into my eyes you will be quickly hypnotized?”

She nodded, but didn’t say anything. Her large brown eyes were trapped in my gaze, and beginning to glaze over. I reached up and began to stroke her two temples with my fingers. Rubbing them gently as I spoke.

“You shift must have been long, it must have made you very tired. Very heavy. Very sleepy. You must have watched the people relaxing in my gaze with envy. You must have wanted to relax as deeply as my hypnotized subjects relaxed. You must have wanted to be hypnotized. Relaxed. Heavy. Warm. Sleepy. Hypnotized. You must have wanted to let your tired eyes close whenever they felt like it, because they are becoming so heavy and tired. You must have wanted to let your heavy, tired body become warm, relaxed and open to my suggestions. You must have wanted to let yourself surrender to my voice, my eyes and the warm, heavy sleepy feeling that you feel now. Let them close whenever you want, let them slip closed. Now.”

She fell forward limp. Both Heather and Michelle gasped in appreciation. I gave Danielle the suggestion that she would ignore everything going on around her, except when I wanted to control her, and that she would deepen her own trance while she waited for me.

At that point Laura came downstairs in a pair of old faded pajamas. They were too small for her and fit tight against the curves of her body.

“What else would you like to see your sister do Michelle?”

“What?” asked Laura.

“Tell me who she wants to sleep with.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Laura ‘stop the presses’.”

She slumped forward, but remained standing.

“Laura you are so very relaxed. You want to answer my questions don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You will answer all my questions truthfully.”

“Yes.”

“Do you have desire for a man right now?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me his name.”

She said my name.

Heather and Michelle laughed.

I blushed.

“Now Laura I want you to drift even deeper now. With each breath let yourself drift deeper and deeper. You will ignore everything but how relaxed you are growing until I touch you on your forehead like this. Then when I touch you like this you will only be able to hear my voice, and obey my commands. Now drift.”

I smiled at the two remaining girls, “See how easy it is?”

I walked around behind the couch that they were sitting on and began to massage Heather. I slipped my hands under her pajama top and began to knead her tender skin.

“How easy it is just to relax and let yourself go? Relax and let yourself fall into my deep spell of sleep. Relaxed, sleepy and easy to drift. Drift. Now that you’ve seen how easy it is to be hypnotized you are so much more suggestible. Let my hands relax your body now Heather. A warm feeling of relaxation and heaviness is spreading out from my hands and is engulfing your whole body. Heavy and relaxed shoulders, arms and chest as the feeling spreads through your whole body. Relaxed and heavy. Warm and sleepy. My voice is pulling you deep into a state of pleasant relaxation. You mind is foggy and slow, your eyes are heavy and closing. Fall, down into sleep. Fall down into obedience. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.”

She went limp in my hands, and I let her fall into the sleeping form of Cathy. I then installed a similar deepening and deafening suggestion. I then turned to Michelle and smiled.

“Happy birthday.”

“Huh?”

“Since you’re the birthday girl I’ll let you have a choice. You can either join your friends in dream land or you can have some fun with them. I’ll put them all under your command. They’ll obey our every wish.”

“What would I do with them?”

“Your sister told me you were bi-sexual.”

“She told you that? She promised not to tell anyone.”

“She was really relaxed at the time... if you get my meaning. Have you ever had any sexual thoughts about any of your friends? Come on, you can tell me the truth.”

“Yeah.”

“Doesn’t it turn you on that you can make them do whatever you want?”

“Yeah.”

I put the girls under Michelle’s command, with certain stipulations and blocks, and then took her sister Laura upstairs. I lead the entranced girl into a bedroom and closed the door. I woke Laura up and waited until she got her bearings.

“How did I get to my bedroom?”

“You wanted to congratulate me on a great show.”

“Oh. I don’t really remember any of it. Did you hypnotize me?”

“Maybe.”

“Oh no, what did I do?”

“Well you told everyone you wanted to sleep with me.”

She blushed, “Well I guess I must have enjoyed it the last time.”

“I really like these pajamas.”

“Oh, they’re pretty old. They were the only things that didn’t have cartoon characters on them. I generally just sleep in a slip now.”

“I don’t really care.” I slipped her pajama bottoms off and kissed her belly. I then reached for her top.

After we had finished I put Laura back under and had her dress. I took her downstairs, still in a deep trance, to see what was going on there.

Downstairs Michelle was half naked and everyone else was fully naked. She had her hands on Heather’s breasts and Cathy’s hands on her breasts. Danielle was slumped limply in a pile on the floor also completely naked. I left Laura standing in the centre of the room and went to talk to Michelle.

“Having fun?”

She groaned in pleasure, “My God, this is incredible.”

“Isn’t it. So much better than just being able to drink beer I suspect.