The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Indian Casino Summer

Chapter 8

Babysitting

I had a few days off from the Casino while a couple of magicians from Las Vegas were performing. I was planning in spending the time sleeping, and perhaps visiting my subjects, but I got roped into babysitting for a family friend. The kids parents would be out of town for a few days and I was just to look after the two kids. One was a boy age eight and the other a girl age ten.

Nothing, I am afraid, to exciting.

Ten minutes after their parents left I decided to show the kids my magic pocket watch, which would make babysitting so much easier. After seeing my magic pocket watch the kids decided they’d play quietly in their rooms. I settled on the couch to watch some television. The phone rang and it was Laura.

“How’s babysitting?”

“Not bad, the kids are well behaved. ”

“Look we never finished that interview, and I was wondering if its okay if I swung by to finish that?”

“Sure, but first don’t you have to ‘stop the presses’?”

I heard her sigh as she relaxed into a trance on the other end of the line.

“Laura you are now very relaxed. I am going to count to three in a minute and when I do you will awaken, feeling fresh and good. When you awake you will suggest bringing over your most attractive girlfriend so that I can hypnotize her for your story. One, two, three.”

“Could I bring a friend over as well?” Laura asked, as though nothing had happened.

“Sure, why?”

“So I can see you hypnotize someone.”

“Good idea.”

“Great, I’ll be there by eight.”

When Laura showed up she was wearing a tight tank top with no bra and very short shorts. Her friend Jenny had long blonde hair, great huge breasts and was taller than me. She would have been a supermodel if she had lived in Paris, but here she was just a girl who worked at the GAP. She had on a summer dress with a floral pattern that showed off her cleavage and nice ass.

“Enter,” I bid.

“Where are the kids you’re babysitting?” asked Laura.

“Napping.” I said.

We went into the living room and Laura sat in a rocking chair. She sat a tape recorder down on the coffee table in the middle of the room. I directed Jenny to a reclining chair on the other side of the table and I sat on the couch. Jenny crossed her legs like a true lady.

“So do you have any questions?” I asked.

“What is hypnosis?” Laura asked.

“Oh, start with the easy ones why don’t you?” I joked, “Well as far as anyone can tell hypnosis is just a deeply relaxed state that allows a person’s subconscious mind to come to the forefront and take control of a person’s actions.”

“Then why do people do what the hypnotist asks?”

“Well you subconscious mind is much more open to suggestion. However it isn’t as though you can be forced to do anything that you wouldn’t want to do. Everything anyone does under hypnosis they want to do on some level, maybe not consciously but subconsciously. So when for example I hypnotize a girl onstage to take off her shirt taking off her shirt in a theatre may not be what she’d normally do but something in her at some level wants to do that. Now since my show is a family show we never go past taking off a shirt and I never do it to someone without a bra on.” I said shooting a look at Laura’s own chest.

Laura caught the suggestion and blushed, “So is it like being drunk?”

“That’s a good example. It’s like being ultra drunk, but focused. When drunk your inhibitions are put aside and you’re very willing to do stuff you’d never think of doing sober. However under hypnosis you’re not as out of control and you can focus much better. People can do things under hypnosis that they could never do sober let alone drunk.”

“What do you use for a hypnosis?”

“Well all you really need is a subject who is willing to be hypnotized. But as aids I generally use a bunch of different things. A pocket watch is pretty standard. Really all I need is something for the subject to focus on.”

“Does it hurt?” asked Jenny.

I laughed, “No, it’s totally painless. Actually it feels really wonderful.”

“Could I see an induction then?” Laura asked.

I turned to Jenny and began to talk slowly in a deep voice, “Listen to my voice Jenny. Listen to my voice and relax. I want you now to focus your gaze on something in the room. It could be my eyes, it could be a doorknob or even a ring on your finger. Just find something to focus on as you listen to my voice. Relax and focus on my voice and your object. Relax and listen. Now I want you take a deep breath and hold it until I say you can let it go. Good... hold it... hold it... now let it out and relax your body ten times more than it already is. Good, let all your tension flow out with every breath you take. In and out, deeper you drift. You just want to relax and listen to my voice and focus on your object. Soon you will notice your eyes are beginning to grow heavy. They’ll feel weary and heavy. Your whole body will feel heavy, tired and sleepy. Relax and let relaxation drift over you. Just relax and let everything fade away except for my voice and the object you are starring at. Any other sounds, any other sights are just drifting away now. All thoughts are drifting from your head except how good it is to relax and slip deep into my voice. You are becoming hypnotized now. Your eyes are now very heavy, your head is very heavy and you are very sleepy. It is very hard to keep your eyes open and focused on your object. You can let them close anytime you want. You can let your eyes close and you can drift into a deep sleep whenever you want. When your heavy eyes close you will fall into a deep hypnotic sleep where all there will be is my voice. Falling... falling... closed. Heavy. Closed. Sleep.”

Jenny’s eyes fell shut and her head fell forward. I turned around to look at Laura and as I figured she too was entranced. I smiled and began deepening their trance.

“You are now in an elevator. I want you to see the elevator in your mind’s eye. My voice is coming from a speaker in the elevator and you can hear me very clearly. The elevator is on floor one hundred, the top floor of the building. It is very nice and relaxing on this floor, but you know that you will be even more relaxed if you let the elevator take you lower. You push the button for the first floor now, and relax. The elevator is beginning to lower. As it lowers to floor 99 you will notice that the lower go the more my voice is entering into your mind. The more you want to listen to my voice and obey its instructions. As you drift past the next few floors you find that you are going so relaxed. Your feet are relaxed, your legs are relaxed. Lower and lower you go and deeper and deeper you relax. Your vagina is relaxed, as is your bottom. Your thighs and hips, relax and lower. Your back and stomach. You are near floor 70 now and your breasts are feeling so light and relaxed. Your shoulders and arms are relaxing. All the tension is drifting from your hands, and your neck is becoming so very relaxed. Up to your face as you pass floor 54. Your eyes, ears and mouth. Now let it spread into your mind, right into your brain. Let all thoughts go as you focus only on my voice and the floor of relaxation. Lower and lower you travel. As you pass floor 48 you realize that all you want to do is obey my voice, obey my commands. As you pass 43 the only thought in your mind is that my will is your command. The phrase, ‘Michael’s will is my command’, will repeat and burn itself into your mind as you travel lower and lower. Down, relax, obey... You are now on floor 12 and you are going even deeper. Approaching 1 now, and complete obedience. 4...3...2....1 and now going lower into the basement. Deeper and deeper. Falling... down... deep.... And relaxing as you continue down into the dark basement.”

I reached over to Laura and touched her knee, “The girl that I am touching now and only the girl I am touch now will listen to me. Laura, you are now so deep that any resistance you may have had to my will is now gone. You are mine now. You love me, you want to obey me. You want nothing more than to be my slave. However you will not know this consciously, although you will find you are falling deeply in love with me. The phrase ‘stop the presses’ will still send you into a very deep trance. A trance ten times deeper than this deep sleep. I am now going to snap my fingers and you will wake up. When you do you won’t remember being put asleep. You will figure that you watched Jenny fall under my power and that is where we are now.”

I took my hand off her knee and snapped my finger. She opened her eyes and while she was orientating herself I turned to Jenny and put my hand on her knee.

“Jenny, you are now so very deep. Whenever I say the phrase ‘elevator go down’ you will return to this relaxed place. In fact you will relax even deeper than you are now. In a few seconds I am going to snap my fingers and you will wake up. However you will be convinced that you have not yet been hypnotized. Nothing either Laura or I will say can convince you otherwise. Also whenever I say the words ‘basic instinct’ you will uncross your legs and give us a view of whatever is between your legs. If you try to cross your legs again you will find that your knees are being pushed away from each other by magnetic forces and can not cross.”

I snapped my fingers and she opened her eyes and sat up straight.

“So when are you going to put me under?” Jenny asked.

Laura smiled, “He already did, don’t you remember?”

“Yeah, right. No really.”

Laura then tried her trigger, “Basic instinct.”

Nothing happened.

“Shit, ‘elevator go down’,” she tried.

Nothing happened.

“Why isn’t it working?”

“Hypnosis is very voice specific generally. I said when I said those words not whenever she heard those words. Watch, ‘basic instinct’.

“Nice try guys, did you plan this little act before I got here?” asked Jenny as she uncrossed her legs showing us her pink panties. She noticed her legs were uncrossed and looked concerned for a moment as she tried to cross them. She finally gave up after a few seconds.

“Elevator go down.” I said.

Jenny closed her eyes and slumped forward limply.

“Down, deeper and deeper you drift. Now Jenny when you wake up you will be convinced that Laura is my hypnotized slave. You will be very concerned because I have made her remove all of her clothes and she is naked. You are going to want to convince her that I have hypnotized her but she won’t believe you. The more she doesn’t believe you the more upset you become. You will do anything to wake her up that doesn’t involve hurting her, hurting me, leaving this house, contacting anyone outside this house or doing anything to damage this house. When I snap my fingers you will awake.”

When she awoke she gasped and pointed at Laura, “You’re naked.”

Laura laughed, “No, you’ve just been hypnotized.”

“No I haven’t. That’s what he wants you to believe, you’re just his sex salve. You’ve been hypnotized and her made you naked. I saw it.”

“Now Jenny, that’s not true. Maybe you should just be hypnotized by me and I’ll help you think like Laura.”

“No!” Jenny jumped up and started shaking Laura to wake her from her imaginary trance. Laura just laughed. Finally Jenny ran out of the room and came back with a big glass pitcher filled with water which she poured on top of Laura.

I laughed as Laura’s already revealing tank top became a lot more revealing. I then stood up and grabbed Jenny by the sholders and used her trigger phrase to put her under.

“Just relax Jenny. Drift deeper and deeper letting nothing disturb your sleep until I say your name again.”

I then lowered her onto the couch.

“I thought she wasn’t going to wreck the house?” Laura asked.

“Well it’s just wet. The carpet will dry I guess. But how about your clothes, they look like they need a little help. Just stay standing.”

I stepped close to Laura and bent down so my head was level with her breasts. I leaned forward and placed my mouth over her nipple which was exposed through the wet shirt. I began to suck, brining in mostly water from the pitcher. Laura moaned as my hands began to work on removing her short shorts. She had nothing underneath. I stood up and put my mouth to her ear, “You little slut.”

“Oh, fuck I want you.” She answered.

I felt her hands on my belt and then bit her ear. I moved my hands to her shirt as my mouth explored her neck. I was ready, and so it would seem was she. However I carefully maneuvered us to the guest bedroom where I was staying and onto the bed. I entered her almost immediately, and began to trace her temples with my fingers. I locked my eyes with hers and began to slowly whisper, “deeper”, with each thrust of my body. As I was about to climax I said in a mater-of-fact tone, “this will be the single most pleasurable feeling your body has every experienced.” I came and so did she. She screamed in pleasure.

I fell beside her and we lay side by side. Finally after a moment I said, “stop the presses.” I felt her body relax even more beside me.

“Laura you are now completely mine. There is no more two Laura’s, one who is independent and one who is a slave. You are now totally in love with me. Your whole being wants to be near me and wants to obey me. From now on every time we have sex your orgasm will be even more pleasurable than the last time. More and more. You want only me. I am the world to you. Now awaken to your new life.”

I felt her stir beside me. She leaned over and kissed the back of my neck. “I love you. I need you. I am your slave. I will do anything you command except leave you.”

I turned around and embraced her, “I know. And in turn no matter how many girls I hypnotize, no matter how many entranced girls I fuck, you will be my first and only.”