The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Infernal Destiny Book 15: Politics

Disclaimer: This story should not be read by any person not of the age of majority in their country. Anyone who may be offended by the horrific depiction of a war between good and evil, including gratuitous sex and violence, should not continue. The author is not responsible for either any actions taken by persons who read this story or for the general social problems of our planet.

Chapter 15

* * *

Washington, DC

Sometimes one moment in life comes which can utterly change things. Natalie, young and vivacious, blond haired and blue eyed, slender and beautiful, was now experiencing one of those moments. Everything had been different ten seconds ago. Ten seconds ago the world had made sense. Ten seconds ago Natalie had been rich and privileged but deep down had considered herself an ordinary girl. Her father’s position would have made many girls haughty and arrogant but she didn’t let that define her, she was her own person. Ten seconds ago she had been thinking about friends, cloths, music, homework and movies like any average American teen. Five seconds ago she had closed her bedroom door behind her and everything normal had ended.

Nothing in her life had prepared the attractive blond teen for this moment when she entered her room only to find herself confronted by a horrific beast drawn from her worst nightmares. Natalie instantly froze as her mind fought to comprehend the inhuman intruder’s sudden appearance while she made incoherent sounds of fear and confusion, too stunned to even scream. Nearly seven feet tall it’s massively muscular frame radiated power and strength as it stood in the center of the bedroom, favoring her with a broad fanged grin. Before Natalie could shake off her shock tentacles burst from the demon’s back and shot across the room with supernatural quickness, ensnaring the young teen before she could move a muscle.

Jacutha smiled with satisfaction as he captured the attractive young woman, pulling her across the room and slamming her down onto the bed where she lay helpless on her back, staring up at him with a look of infinite dread. She wept in terror and shame as this monster held her diminutive body down on her own bed. Slimy tentacles held her in an iron grip while the demon methodically shredded her clothing with his razor sharp claws. The way that the creature’s eyes literally burned with lust as he lecherously examined the flawless smoothness of her exposed white skin only fueled Natalie’s terror.

As he stripped her Natalie’s fresh young flesh and her futile struggles fueled his arousal and his cock began to pump itself erect. Thick black pre-cum oozed from the bulbous head as the veins covering the ridged member pulsated obscenely As the creature’s growing arousal grew evident Natalie finally summoned her voice and screamed in utter terror.

“Ah, it appears that you now understand your fate. While I enjoy your cries it would be unfortunate if they were to be heard by someone who does not serve me.” Jacutha cupped the side of Natalie’s beautiful face, allowing her to feel the sharpness of his claws without breaking her soft skin. “If you are not quiet I may be forced to do something we might both regret.” Jacutha could see the look of defeat in her eyes as she submitted and a low chuckle echoed from the depths of his throat. “Excellent, I can see that you have decided to behave.”

Now that she lay naked in the shredded remnants of her clothes and cowed into submission Jacutha climbed onto the bed until his massive frame loomed over her shivering body. Natalie could feel the hot moist blast of the demon’s breath as he reached down between his legs. Gripping his ridged cock he positioned its bloated head against the soft folds of her sex, running it up and down her labia and smearing his sticky pre-cum across her mons before forcing his hips forward. “Every young woman will always remember her first time. Rest assured that I will leave my mark upon you wench!” Jacutha growled.

Nothing in Natalie’s life had prepared the blond teen for the pain as the massive swollen head slowly forced its way into her virgin pussy stretching her nether lips obscenely as the demon penetrated her inexperienced body. Natalie moaned in pain and defeat as she felt her virgin passage stretched to its limits. Her cries only seemed to fuel the demon’s lusts and he relentlessly drove his shaft deep into her unwilling body with a low satisfied growl. Her hymen proved to give only the briefest resistance before it tore, giving Jacutha’s cock full access to the depths of her body.

Once he had buried the full length of his thick shaft in the young woman Jacutha began to rut her. With torturous care he began to move his cock in and out of her inexperience pussy forcing the beautiful blond girl to feel every inch of the ridged shaft as it violated her most intimate place. Jacutha chuckled as the proof of her innocence ran from her abused vagina, staining the sheets below her shapely ass. Even greater than the pleasure her young flesh gave him was the satisfaction of stealing her purity.

Gradually the look of anguish on Natalie’s face began to fade as the lust in her soul began to manifest itself as her body began to react to the assault with arousal. Jacutha’s nostrils flared, he could sense her body’s rising desire. It was now only a matter of time before the inevitable corruption of the flesh gave him a new servant. This young beauty was now fighting him only in her mind and soul. Her body had accepted its true destiny as his mate and even now hormones were flowing through her entire body as it prepared itself to carry his young. Against her will Natalie’s body was opening itself to the rape as it gradually accommodated his demonic cock and began to produce copious lubrication easing its passage in and out of her tight canal. “Already your body craves my attentions girl. You cannot deny my power. Give yourself to me. Do not fight your sinful nature, this is your true destiny.” Jacutha told his victim derisively.

Without warning Jacutha withdrew his cock from the panting teen and rolled her onto her taut stomach. With a sickly wet tearing sound another thick phallus ripped its way free of his groin. Both proud members pulsed with lust, eager to invade the teen once again. Sinking down the demon’s eyes lit with red fire as his cocks settled against both her holes and pressed forward with steadily increasing pressure until they began to slowly sink into her body.

“Nooo!” Natalie felt like she was going to die as the massively engorged shaft slowly pried open her tiny anus. Jacutha drove both his cocks forward remorselessly into Natalie’s nubile body without any regard for her well-being, merciless in fulfilling his own satisfactions. Without warning the demon grabbed her long golden hair and pulled painfully, ripping a scream of pain from his victim as she was forced to stare upwards at the ceiling while this unholy creature mounted her gorgeous body from behind.

Natalie was now on all fours while Jacutha knelt behind her, gripping the young woman’s hips in his clawed grasp while forcing his twin shafts into her straining nubile body again and again. Globs of slime from his shafts dripped onto the bed sheets as he violated the young blond teen. Each time the demon impaled the pretty teen her normally taut belly bulged outwards from the sheer size of the member ravaging Natalie’s body.

Writhing tentacles roamed across her body, paying special attention to her ripe young breasts with their light pink aureoles. They caressed and squeezed the luscious orbs while teasing her nipples until they grew hard and inflamed from the perverse stimulation. The rest of Natalie’s nubile body was not spared their attention and the teen moaned in terror as she suffered the member’s repulsively intimate exploration of her smooth young flesh. Each time the massive shafts violated Natalie’s intimate depths waves of indescribable sensations shot through the young blonde’s body in a flood of soul destroying ecstasy which was inevitably battering down her will to resist.

Her inexperience worked against her, never before had the young woman felt anything like the feeling and sensations flooding through her body as Jacutha took the deflowered virgin. Slowly she began to give into the temptation and allowed the darkness to spread through her soul as she gave her rapist her body and mind in exchange. The beautiful young blond could feel hot pulses of fluid being left behind after each thrust of the pulsing rods. Distantly her mind wondered if she could get pregnant from a monster like this thing that had invaded the sanctity of her bedroom without warning and quickly began assaulting her without mercy.

Jacutha began quickening the rhythm of his thrusts into his young victim. He could feel the last remnants of her resolve vanishing and he gripped her thighs firmly, drawing pinpricks of blood with his sharp claw tips, using the secure grip to thrust into her even more forcefully. Each pounding lunge into her body drew an unwilling scream of pleasure from Natalie’s throat as her traitorous body responded to the assault.

Natalie suddenly stiffened and shook as a series of orgasms rolled over her driving all coherent thought from her mind. Once she recovered from the shattering climax she looked back over her shoulder and snarled at the demon. Jacutha smiled as he looked into her hungry eyes, seeing the feral look of lust and desire that had utterly replaced Natalie’s former terror. Yes, now she was fully his slave. The attractive young woman began reciprocating his thrusts, accepting each pounding penetration with unrestrained joy as she tried to bury her new master’s cock even deeper into her needy body. Her eyes rolled back in her head as orgasm after orgasm swept through her body. Natalie felt like an animal reveling in her own corruption and making little growls and squeals of lust as Jacutha had his way with her.

Jacutha bared his fangs and a rumbling chuckle emanated from the depths of his massive chest. The hot embrace of Natalie’s inexperienced young flesh spurred him to mercilessly impale her again and again, thrusting with bruising force as he unleashed his tentacles to explore every inch of her nubile form. One particularly thick and ridged specimen found its way to the teen’s virgin anus. Natalie stiffened as she felt the oozing tip of the bloated organ press up against her asshole before inexorably pushing forward. As the tentacle slid into her body Natalie let out a shriek of pain as the unaccustomed penetration stretched her until it felt like she was going to split open. After only a few moments the corrupted teen settled down and began accepting each thrust into her anus with the same eagerness that met the demon’s violation of her sopping pussy.

In her haze of feverish excitement pain and pleasure had become one and the same for Natalie as her new master’s tentacles cruelly pulled at her ripe breasts. She felt so degraded but rather than feeling revulsion and shame the beautiful blond teen reveled in her fall. The mixture of anguish and ecstasy as her new master brutally used her young body for his satisfaction drove the corrupted teen into a frenzy of lust and desire. Natalie licked her moist cherry lips before opening her mouth and leaning forward, capturing a tentacle for her oral attentions. She began eagerly laving her tongue across the underside before licking at the slit tipping the tentacle, moaning happily as she tasted the foul fluid oozing from the demonic appendage. As they coupled the room was filled by a rhythmic slapping sound of his groin smacking against Natalie’s shapely buttocks and the happy sounds of the teen frantically licking and sucking her lord’s tentacle. Feeling the tentacle in her mouth begin to swell and pulsate the young blond moaned and sucked hard on the very tip of the bloated tendril. With a low growl of pleasure Jacutha gave his slave her reward, ejaculating what seemed like gallons of hot and sticky semen into her willing young mouth. Natalie wantonly swallowed as quickly as she could but soon found herself unable to handle the massive load the tentacle was unleashing. Excess semen sprayed from her mouth and ran down her chin. She found the demonic organ withdrawing itself from her mouth. Its last blasts of seed sprayed her in the face, covering her attractive features with gobs of yellow cum.

For nearly an hour they coupled in one position after another as Jacutha enjoyed dominating his newest servant. Finally Jacutha was hunched over his willing victim on the bed, pounding her downwards into the soft mattress as one orgasm after another rippled through the gorgeous young woman’s exhausted body.

Jacutha grunted with pleasure from the exquisite sensation of his cocks filling her rectum and pussy, both orifices stretching from the invasion while each brutal thrust drew a scream of tortured pleasure from his beautiful young victim even as her flesh clenched around him. Even a demon’s endurance had its limits and Natalie’s luscious body had finally brought Jacutha to his. With a grimace of pleasure he slammed himself deep into her body, drawing a sharp cry from the surprised girl, before releasing his seed deep into her bowels and uterus. As the demon came, filling the young woman’s ripe womb with numerous blasts of hot thick demonic semen and impregnating her with his child, he looked out the window. The view of Pennsylvania Avenue and the crowds of tourists photographing the White House made the moment all the more satisfying as he impregnated the writhing young blond girl. She and her sister would soon bring his offspring to term. Now that he had secured their loyalty the girls would quickly ensure that their father became a demonic host. With the President a demon there would truly be no hope for meaningful organized resistance. Even beyond that the sisters would provide an excellent inroad to demonic corruption of the sons and daughters of the nation’s most elite citizens. Their friends and classmates would soon belong to Lord Armakoth just as much as Natalie and Jeri already did.

Jacutha returned his attention to the scene within the room as a contented feminine sigh from the floor signaled his first victim’s return to consciousness and her gleeful acceptance of the new feelings of lust which would forever fill the corrupted girl. Jeri arched her back and moaned as her fingers found her sopping pussy and went to work. Jacutha had taken Jeri in her own bedroom and made the short haired brunette fully his before bringing her through the door to her sister’s room and dropping her out of sight in the corner and awaiting her sister’s return. It appeared that the time he had taken with her sister Natalie had given Jeri enough time to recover from the ordeal of her own enslavement. He still had some quality time to spend with the sisters before he left and the pretty brunette and her sister would find themselves very busy indeed before his departure.

The girls’ Secret Service guards had their loyalty secured by Jacutha before the visit, the men through visits from Trish and her vampiric brethren and the women by way of demonic rape and impregnation. Instead of protecting their charges instead they stood guard outside the room as the beautiful young women were raped and enslaved.

Jacutha had entered the White House in the form of General Stewart accompanied by Major Griffin. She had gone on to attend their meeting with the Secretary of Defense while he had found more interesting diversions. The demon was quite sure that the Secretary was unlikely to protest his absence. Cynthia he expected would have quickly knocked the older man unconscious. In all likelihood the demonic larvae she had carried within her belly was already enjoying his new host body, sifting through its memories for anything that would prove useful to Lord Armakoth. As his tentacles reached hungrily for Jeri’s naked and ready body Jacutha smiled widely. This had truly been a productive visit.

* * *

Outside Boston

After an unusually short winter spring had come early to the Boston area. Flowers were blooming and for Mya, active, athletic and generally bursting with exuberant energy this early spring was a godsend. There was only one thing to do this weekend, get out of the city and go for a hike to relieve the claustrophobic feelings that winter had brought. Trevor, her current boyfriend, had been helpless to resist her large pleading eyes, not that he wanted to once Mya mentioned that they would be bringing along a very large, very soft picnic blanket in a voice filled with mischief. It was hard to resist Mya, slender and beautiful she also possessed a brilliant and fun-loving personality without a hint of cruelty. The way that she applied her energy and exuberance to the bedroom as well certainly didn’t give him reason to resist her ideas. Thus the young couple had packed the car and headed out on the road, ready to enjoy a beautiful Saturday morning in the country, blissfully unaware of the events that were in store for them

Eve now hovered above the girl, spreading her wings wide and moaning with pleasure. It was so tempting to convert the young hiker as she herself had been converted, to create a new sister, a new creature of pure lust and hunger. But that was not to be. Her master required soldiers. Soldiers that the slimy translucent eggs which were slipping into Mya’s fertile young womb would produce. The girl didn’t know it yet, as she clawed and scratched at the ground, writhing in pleasure as each embryo distended her pussy as it traveled up her birth canal before attaching itself to the walls of her uterus, but her life from now on would be a never ending cycle of birth and impregnation, her sole reason for existence would be to swell the ranks of Armakoth’s armies by bearing his progeny. As Eve watched the young brunette, quivering in orgasm as each egg slipped into her athletic body, her face flushed with ecstasy and her smooth freckled skin glistening with sweat, the succubus realized that the young woman would be grateful for her fate.

Mya had proven to be extremely susceptible to the power of Eve’s aura. She and Trevor had walked for over an hour after leaving their car when they happened upon a fellow hiker in distress, a stunningly beautiful brunette who had introduced herself as Jeanne. With a flush of embarrassment coloring her cheeks she had admitted that she was thoroughly lost. Instantly they both found themselves strangely drawn to her, attracted by some intangible charisma that they couldn’t quite grasp. The offer for Jeanne to join them came swiftly and it was quickly agreed that she would join them in enjoying this beautiful day. After they were done they would give her a ride to her car. Thus the trio would both enjoy themselves and get her out of a bind.

They had reached a meadow filled with wild flowers where the pleasant warmth of the sun where they had decided to settle down and lay out their blanket. After a light meal filled with banter and laughter the three had fallen silent as the threads of conversation slowly tapered off. Soon Mya and Trevor had begun thinking of the activity they had agreed to perform by unspoken plan on this very blanket. As Jeanne arched her back in a lazily sensuous stretch before favoring them with a sly, almost knowing smile as both found themselves openly staring at her, entranced by the casual sexuality of her being, drinking in her presence. Both had become increasingly fixated on the stranger who was sharing the day with them.

Jeanne reached out and cupped Mya’s face, staring deep into her eyes which grew suddenly heavy-lidded as a wave of languid pleasure swept through the attractive brunette. Smiling briefly the auburn haired beauty gave Mya a sultry look before suddenly pressing her lips against Mya’s. Mya stiffened for a moment before relaxing and leaning forward, parting her lush lips and accepting Jeanne’s tongue into her mouth with an almost inaudible sigh, her eyes closing as she let Jeanne kiss her. She felt strangely removed from her body as she felt the other woman lower her to the soft blanket, passively allowing this woman she hardly knew to intimately caress her, simply sighing with arousal as she made out with another woman in front of her boyfriend and feeling none of the shyness or shame which would be expected in this unfamiliar situation.

Mya’s eyes widened for a moment as she realized that her boyfriend was kneeling behind Jeanne, who at some point had mysteriously lost her clothes, gripping her hips and pounding his cock deep into her willing body.

That spark of anger and jealousy was as quickly extinguished when Jeanne’s hand slipped into her shorts and agile fingers went to work on Mya’s dripping slit. Mya arched her back and bit her lower lips, shivering in pleasure as her eyes rolled up in her head and she whimpered helplessly while Jeanne’s fingers circled her sensitive clitoris, working their magic until she could only quiver with helpless sexual ecstasy. After several climaxes which left sparks of pleasure dancing and tingling through every corner of her body the dazed young woman found Jeanne gently guiding Trevor into her body. As his thick cock filled her, delving deep between the soaking folds of her vagina, Mya began wildly clawing and scratching at his back, wrapping her legs around him and urging Trevor deeper into her body.

Trevor seemed to have inexhaustible stamina as he penetrated both women over and over again in one position after another. For the first time in her life Mya found herself committing lesbian acts with another woman as Strangely though Jeanne refused to allow the young brunette to lick her, instead she gently but firmly pressed Mya’s fingers against her moist nether lips, teaching the inexperienced young woman just how to touch her.

Trevor was like an animal, grunting as he viciously stabbed downwards into his girlfriend’s slender body, almost frantic with lust. Hovering behind him was Jeanne caressing and teasing his back and chest with her nails while her hot mouth kissed and licked frantically up and down his back while she ground herself against his buttocks, the feeling of her ready wetness against his back only urging him to drive harder into the writhing woman beneath him. Finally Trevor reached his limit and lost control Eve turned his head and locked her mouth to his and began to feed, drinking in his soul right down to the last dregs of his essence while his member erupted within his lover.

Mya moaned deeply and came as she felt Trevor ejaculating into her grasping cunt, each spurt of sticky sperm splattering against her innards. It seemed like he never stopped coming, thrusting into her spastically while excess semen overflowed her tingling vagina and ran down her inner thighs to soak the blanket below. Finally Trevor toppled over, empty and drained. Exhilarated by the act of taking in his energy Eve at last allowed her true form to be revealed, discarding the illusion of Jeanne and standing proudly presenting her full demonic glory while favoring her victim with an evil grin.

Looking up at the succubus Mya stared in awe, transfixed by Eve’s supernatural beauty. From between Eve’s legs a translucent ribbed tube slid from between her puffy wet nether lips. Within her womb a heavy mass of eggs awaited delivery, slowly pulsing as they prepared to slide down the obscene tube and into the fertile uterus which would nurture them to maturity.

Unable to resist the sexual desires coursing through her body and soul Mya spread her legs, gripping her knees and straining to open herself fully while she whimpered and moaned with need, mesmerized by the thick shaft and desiring nothing more than to feel her pussy stretched open around it. With sensuous inhuman grace Eve sank down on top of the lithe girl, pressing up against her pliant flesh and positioning the repulsive appendage jutting out from between her legs against Mya’s entrance.

Her beautiful face wore an expression of wondrous joy as the tube slid deep into her sopping pussy, all rational thought had been fucked out of her, replaced only by a ravenous need that Mya was determined to sate, regardless of who or what her partner was. She came again and again, her body wracked by one orgasm after another until she could only writhe about, her mind and nervous system overloaded by the tremendous feeling of fullness and pleasure as her cunt was stretched open by the full girth of the implantation tube.

Eve smiled as she looked down upon her eager victim. Since leaving their car they had been followed by Armakoth’s minions. The forests belonged to him, it wouldn’t do to have some hapless human discover what has dwelling within the caverns and then escape to reveal that secret. The patrols provided both security and a source of fresh female slaves or male hosts for demonic spawn. It would have been a simple matter to simply overcome the two by force but that would not have given Eve a chance to act out her predator’s urges. There was an unmatched pleasure in the hunt, in the act of seducing an unknowing victim. Neither Trevor nor Mya had known that they were but mice in the succubus’s trap from the moment they had come upon her. It was especially satisfying that Trevor had died thrusting himself desperately into the woman he loved while unwittingly giving his soul and life energy to Eve as she held him locked in a passionate kiss.

Once she had finished with Mya, Eve led the now submissive girl back to the caverns, the athletic young woman swaying on shaking legs while she wore a wide daze smile of pleasure, utterly unconcerned by her nudity as she obediently followed her mistress on her way to her new life.

* * *

Iowa

With a growl of frustration Jamie Walters slammed her fist on the radio desk damning her own foolish nature as she gave the empty seat beside her a searing glare. Her partner for the shift was notable by his absence from the small, equipment filled room.

“I swear I’ll pay you back for this.” He had pleaded, “You know I will.”

“Whatever you say Murphy, just get it over with, I can’t cover for you forever.” Jamie said in a low growl.

“I owe you!” Murphy said breezily before quickly hurrying out of the room.

“Damn right he owes me.” The attractive young women muttered to herself. Of course she couldn’t reveal the real reason that her anger at Murphy was so deep. He was shallow, vain, optimistic to the point of but damned if she couldn’t stop herself from truly liking him and his constant cheery energy. It was hard to resist someone who was so obviously good natured at heart. Of course his complete obliviousness to her overtures had grown ever more frustrating. At this rate the only thing he would notice was if she stripped naked and flung herself at him, something that truly wasn’t going to happen. Yet.

Jamie’s inner grumbling was interrupted by the sudden opening of the communication room’s metal hatch. Sam Bronson riveted the surprised tech with an intense glare and a serious frown. “I thought that there were supposed to be two people here at all times.” Sam’s rumbling voice held a note of authority which instinctively made Walter’s back go ramrod straight as she came to the greatest degree of attention possible in the cramped metal chair.

“Murphy just stepped out for a moment, Sir. I’m sure he’ll be right back.”

Jamie fought to keep the nervousness from her voice, that bastard had gone and gotten both of them in trouble.

“I’m sure.” Sam turned and secured the hatch behind him. “It looks like we need to have a little chat about discipline and showing the proper obedience to the orders of your betters. Attention!”

Jamie scrambled to her feet and stood at attention, the size of the room forcing her to be uncomfortably close to his imposing frame. “I know that we are always supposed to man in post in pairs at all times, Sir. It won’t happen again.”

“I believe that a more hands on example of why it is important to follow orders to the letter is in order Tech Walters. An understanding of this is essential if you are to be a useful slave.” Bronson stepped back from Jamie as confusion at his words flitted across her attractive features.

Jamie’s eyes narrowed and she suddenly gained a wary expression on her face. Even beyond his choice of words something in Bronson’s eyes alerted the young soldier that something was very wrong. Jamie had always been intelligent and was used to following her keen instincts. Almost before she knew it she was moving as her razor sharp mind came to a decision. Spinning towards the console she reached for the alert button.

Suddenly a hand moved with inhuman quickness and closed about her wrist, stopping her finger less than an inch from the button it sought. Jamie screamed. The hand that held her with irresistible strength was far from human. It was massive and its tough black skin was crisscrossed with pulsing veins while the finger tips bore curved gleaming claws. The arm the hand was attached to was heavily corded with muscles.

Jamie had just enough time to take all of this in when she found herself flung backwards away from the console and into the wall with enough force to drive the breath from her lungs and temporarily stun her. When the young woman recovered she looked upwards to see the demon standing over her. His physique exuded pure power and upon looking into his eyes Jamie felt her chest constrict as the sheer force of his will held her. The scream in her throat died stillborn as she felt herself unable to move or look away from the demon’s gaze.

“I am your new master, you may call me Kratoth.” The demon’s voice came in deep rumble, sounding as if its throat had never been truly intended to speak a human language. “I know that you are terrified girl. Your fear is… delectable. Soon you will learn your true role but first I must bind you to my service for all eternity wench!”

Trusting in the thick steel door to prevent her cries from being heard the demon took his time examining his victim. This lovely specimen would be his first slave. While he had greatly enjoyed coupling with the eager and beautiful Josie Lopez Kratoth couldn’t help hungering for the sheer thrill of conquest, of taking a human woman and utterly corrupting her soul until she existed only to serve him and bear his spawn to add to the growing legion of demons spreading across the planet like a cancer.

Reaching out he began slowly cutting the buttons from her uniform with a razor sharp claw, sending the tiny plastic discs rolling across the hard concrete floor. He tore open her shirt, revealing her high set of perfectly rounded breasts. After quickly tearing away her remaining clothes and fully exposing the young woman’s healthy body his breath began to come in low deep blasts as he studied every inch of Jamie’s naked flesh. The faint illumination of the communication’s status lights sent webs of green, blue and red dancing across Jamie’s trembling body as she shivered in sheer terror.

Leaning forward he inhaled, savoring her scent which was accompanied by a growing edge of fear. Kratoth opened his fanged maw and allowed his slimy tongue to loll out as he tasted her sweet skin, chuckling as Jaime shuddered with helpless revulsion and humiliation. No matter how much she strained against the grip he held her in, the attractive young redhead couldn’t gain a single inch of freedom and she was simply forced to endure as her rapist ran his slimy tongue over her entire body, ignoring her cries of distress and her futile pleas for mercy. Jamie’s cheeks burned red with shame as he mercilessly explored every inch of her soft skin.

Flipping the sobbing young woman in midair Kratoth lowered his head between her quivering thighs. His nostrils flared as he inhaled deeply, savoring the sweet natural musk of her sex. His slimy tongue lolled from his mouth and fell upon her cunt, teasingly outlining the triangle of reddish pubic above it before licking at her soft outer lips. Without warning the fleshy organ sought her entrance and plunged into Jamie’s velvet depths, twisting and writhing as it explored every hidden corner of her sex.

Jamie shook and convulsed as she felt the impossibly agile tongue plumb her depths, twisting as it rubbed and caressed her inner walls sending impossible sensations through her helpless body. Kratoth growled as he sensed her body begin responding to the assault as it instinctively began producing a slow flow of honey to be eagerly gathered by his waiting tongue.

Against her will Jamie began to pant for breath as he relentlessly lashed her sensitive gash. Finally it appeared that he was satisfied with the sampling of her charms and the demon ceased his oral assault, lowering his victim until they looked eyes to eye.

“If I am not mistaken you were beginning to enjoy that! You must truly be a slut, filled with lust ready to slake your desires at any moment, eager to open your legs for any male who shows the least desire for you.” Kratoth growled, mocking amusement dancing in his glowing red gaze.

“No! You disgust me! Stop it! Let me go! I don’t want this you bastard!” Jamie shrieked, her cheeks red with shame, disturbed by what she had felt, by her body’s wanton reaction to only a few moments of the demon’s oral attentions.

“You may deny your feeling all you wish, that was but a sample of the pleasures which await you. Now you will indulge my own desires wench!” Kratoth forced the young soldier to her knees before firmly grasping the back of her head with one massive clawed hand. With his other hand he grasped his pulsating cock and pumped his fist up and down its length, aiming the obscenely engorged shaft toward her head. Jamie’s eyes widened as she saw the massive girth of his member close up. She shook her head in denial, there was no way that her body could ever accommodate that monstrous cock. The young woman was sure it would cruelly split her open, she could never survive coupling with this inhuman monster.

Seeing her attention on his penis Kratoth smiled and displayed it to his victim. “Isn’t it magnificent?” Kratoth laughed evilly as he rubbed the oozing tip of his member across Jamie’s attractive face, her disgusted expression only adding to his amusement. “Soon it shall be the instrument of your enslavement! You will beg for my attentions, beg for me to violate you again and again!”

With the bloated head of his leaking cock so close to her nose Jamie couldn’t help but notice the beast’s odor. Kratoth’s scent was a heavy animal musk with the faintest undertone of brimstone. Jamie kept her lips firmly pressed shut, refusing him entry, her brow furrowed in determination. Frustrated by her resistance Kratoth roared angrily and painfully squeezed her head in his powerful grasp. The young redhead couldn’t help but scream in pain as agony clamped itself across her skull. Kratoth took advantage of her open mouth and forced the tip of his cock into it, stifling her pained cries instantly. Slowly he began fucking her tiny mouth, running the pulsating organ in and out as she was forced to give him and unwilling blow job.

“Yes my servant, you should get used to this, you will spend much of your time in the future performing this duty. I will be a kind master but I will expect your skills to improve greatly. One would almost think that you are not eager for the opportunity to service your master like this.” Ferocious laughter mocked Jamie as she choked on the thick shaft being rammed down her throat, fighting for every tiny gasp of oxygen. Finally when she was on the verge of losing consciousness he stopped, withdrawing his cock from her mouth and lifting the dazed young redhead into the air. He spun her about and roughly slammed her up against one of the instrument panels. Holding her there the demon stepped up close behind her behind her, his weight pressing her against the controls so that dials and switches dug uncomfortably into her body.

For a moment Jamie forgot where she was, disoriented by the lack of oxygen and the shock of the nightmarish encounter. The feeling of his fat cock-head pressing against her labia, seeking out her vulnerable entrance quickly brought her back to the here and now. This did her no good. With relentless strength Kratoth thrust his crotch forward increasing the pressure on the now sobbing girl’s nether lips. Painfully her tiny hole was slowly pried open by the bulbous head of his mighty shaft as the demon ruthlessly ground forward.

With an agonized grimace Jamie felt every last inch of Kratoth’s massive phallus being forced into her body. Her flat belly was literally bulging outwards as the intruder forced its way into her body, displacing organs and stretching her abused cunt to the very limit. Almost blind with pain Jamie could do nothing but moan weakly and suffer, her arms and legs twitching weakly as her entire being became centered on the violation of her most intimate spot.

Kratoth almost couldn’t believe how tight this woman was. Without the lubrication provided by the slimy layer of precum and saliva covering his cock he could never have forced it into her body. Even now he could feel her walls squeezing his shaft like a heated glove, her inner muscles clenching around him in the most exquisite way. His groin now pressed against her firm ass as he held himself deep inside her contracting womb, buried to the hilt in his victim’s gorgeous young body.

Slowly he began rutting her, each stroke making it easier to plunder her depths as her canal gradually began to become accustomed to his member. Jamie had long ago stopped begging him to stop, knowing that there was no mercy in this beast who held her within his grasp. Instead despair had firmly taken hold of the young soldier, she was powerless to resist and could only experience every second of the rape as her sensitive cunt felt his thick veined shaft almost tearing her apart.

Slowly though the pain began to fade. It was still present, nothing as large Kratoth’s cock could violate her tiny pussy without causing some amount of pain, but it was nothing like the knife sharp agony with which the rape had begun. He could feel her body beginning to loosen, relaxing slightly and loosing the taut tenseness which had signaled her utter refusal to participate willingly in this unholy act even more clearly than her cries of protest. Even her scent was subtly different, losing the sharp tang of fear and beginning to pick up a definite musk. Jamie didn’t yet realize it in her mind but her body was inevitably becoming aroused by the brutal assault. Pain and pleasure mingled and danced in her loins until on some level the pain only heightened the pure sexual rawness of the experience.

“Isn’t it amazing how quickly pain turns to pleasure little one?” Kratoth said, not truly expecting an answer from his victim. In response to her low helpless moans the demon smiled, revealing his long curved fangs, and quickened his rhythm.

Her fear was slowly becoming replaced by an entirely new form of desperation as it was subsumed by a growing need. Jamie’s entire existence became centered on the massive shaft plunging into her most intimate place. Every ridge sent sparks of unwanted pleasure through her clenching vagina, pleasure which was undeniably eroding her will and making surrender seem ever more desirable. Against her back she could feel Kratoth’s hot skin, feel the play of his rippling muscles against her lithe form. The attractive redhead could sense his ultimate masculinity, a power, almost obscene virility which made her basest instincts scream with need and lust. She found herself unconsciously swiveling her hips to better receive each pounding thrust as a growing sexual excitement sent a spike of burning need shooting upwards from her groin into her belly as her screams were replaced with rhythmic moans of helpless pleasure.

Even as she shook her head in refusal her body was betraying her, bombarding her weakening will with a steady barrage of white hot pleasure. Unknown to Jamie within her belly ovulation was occurring as her body prepared to receive her mate’s potent seed and nurse the unholy life which would soon swell and grow within. Each pounding thrust into her pliant body brought her closer to damnation as her treacherous body’s perverse pleasure sought out the seeds of corruption and sin within her mind and soul. With even her own body against her Jamie felt herself more alone than ever before, the seductive whisper of surrender growing ever more attractive with each shooting wave of ecstasy flaring through her brain’s pleasure centers.

Tears poured down the lovely young woman’s cheeks as with one last massive effort of pure will she attempted to fight off the seductive rush of pleasure. For a moment it seemed that she had succeeded until Kratoth smiled sadistically and withdrew his pulsing shaft from her vagina with a wet sucking sound. The sudden cessation of the brutal assault drew a squeak of shock from Jamie and she stared at her attacker with astonishment. It was all she could do not to whimper at the sudden absence, an absence which made her abused vagina ache with need as her muscles helplessly clenched and contracted around a member which was no longer there.

Kratoth gave Jamie just a moment to realize how deeply her corrupted body longed for this rape. Without warning the demon rammed his ridged cock into the surprised girl’s vulnerable depths with a single brutal thrust. Her concentration shattered the young soldier was utterly unprepared to resist the electric flood of ecstasy which filled her loins and sent waves of unholy pleasure rippling through every inch of her athletic form. Jamie came massively, her eyes rolling back in her head until only the whites were exposed while her nerves strummed with an overload of fiery sensations and she screamed with pure joy as his demonic cock nearly split her open.

Kratoth thrust hard and deep into her abused cunt, delighting in the way her velvet flesh quivered as he had his way with her. Jamie could feel the demon’s cock swelling as the beast approached his peak, stretching her already straining vagina open even further and sending electric shocks of pleasure racing along her already overwhelmed nerves. His approaching climax only made the demon rut her harder. Grasping her luscious breasts in his massive hands he squeezed them painfully as his razor sharp claws drew pinpricks of blood from her soft white skin. He used this grasp to hold his helplessly thrashing victim in place as he assaulted her from behind with bruising force, each punishing thrust drawing incoherent moans and squeals of mixed pleasure and pain from Jamie’s throat as her mind virtually shut down from the terrible ecstasy flooding through her entire being. Kratoth began growling and grunting, his breath coming in quick hot blasts as he thrust into his slave with growing urgency. With a final rumbling growl the demon began to climax, his thick hot cum racing down his member until it burst from the swollen tip, filling the deflowered young woman’s belly with boiling gobs of his unholy essence.

When he was finally done spending himself within Jamie’s nubile body Kratoth removed his shaft from her gaping pussy with an obscenely loud wet squelching noise. A flood of yellow demonic semen mixed with her own juices ran down the soft skin of her inner thighs, unnoticed by his young victim as she twitched and spasmed weakly, still in shock from the incredible sensations of the demonic rape and only now beginning to perceive the changes it had brought in her mind, body and her soul.

Dropping her sweaty, exhausted form to the floor the demon smiled with satisfaction as he inhaled her scent, already he could detect the subtle changes in odor as her body prepared to nurture her demonic child, the first of many that the young woman would bear within her fertile womb for him and his kind. Turning his attention to the room’s equipment he began making the necessary adjustments.

After ten minutes of patient waiting the signal drew the expected response and Kratoth opened a channel. This had provided sufficient time for the well-fucked girl to recuperate and so there he stood, speaking into the microphone while Jamie serviced him, the once reluctant young soldier now eagerly licking and sucking at the monstrous organ that had broken her will while she stared upwards at her master with a green eyed gaze filled with adoration and lust. After making a full report and receiving his instructions Kratoth left his slave to clean up herself and erase all records of the communication from the computer logs.

The location of the hidden base was now successfully compromised, tearing away its greatest defense and leaving it open and vulnerable. As he walked through the corridors of the base now once again wearing Sam Bronson’s form Kratoth allowed himself a wide smile of satisfaction. The only human who knew that this information had been leaked was even now erasing the evidence while his offspring began to grow in her ripe belly.

* * *