The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It Runs in the Family

Chapter 56

Summer Lovin’: Part 24

Jane was brimming with confidence when she arrived at the top of the stairs. The change was so sudden, like a switch had been flipped in her head. All those worries about what her feelings for Connie would lead to had vanished. Everything was so simple now, Jane realized with a smile.

She wanted Connie, so she would have Connie.

Submitting to Connie was always fun, so what was the harm in taking it further and agreeing to be Connie’s sex slave?

If she was afraid of Connie walking all over her, then she would simply assert herself. And when it came to Connie’s libido, Jane knew exactly how to demonstrate how strong she was.

When Jane opened the door she found Aubrey frozen in place on her knees, trembling with ecstasy at unseen, hypnotic pleasure. Connie was across the room, slipping her shirt back on. No doubt redressing to go downstairs. She saw Jane and smiled, before saying the word, “Buzz.”

Aubrey moaned at the spike of pleasure against her clit. Jane smirked. Connie had given Aubrey the same Buzz trigger that she had. It was very cute, and obviously Connie was hoping to see Jane crumble and fall to the floor. Just submissive playthings that Connie could toy with while she got dressed.

Only Jane didn’t feel hypnotic pleasure at the familiar trigger. It was always in her to turn the trigger off, no matter how mortified she was cumming in public when the other girls teased her with it. Jane wasn’t afraid to admit the thrill she got letting herself be toyed with for all to see. But this was Jane’s turn to have some fun.

“Getting dressed already?” Jane asked, casually bending down to scoop up Connie’s discarded panties.

The confusion was clear on Connie’s face. She no doubt took Jane’s submission to her hypnotic triggers for granted. It was annoying to Jane that the girl she wanted might consider her as nothing more than an after thought. So she locked eyes with Connie and smiled, determined to keep her attention.

Unfortunately Connie took the resistance as nothing more than a brave front Jane must be putting up with the trigger. Connie smiled back at her and pressed what she thought was her advantage. “I figured I’d join you downstairs. See what all the ‘buzz’ was about.”

Aubrey’s moan was full of need. There was no denying how hot she looked, naked and locked in place with sweat glistening over her body. Eyes full of wonderful desperation. Except Jane also remembered how sexy Aubrey was when she had that devious glint in her smile, leaning in to dominate and bring you to your knees.

“There’s not too much happening downstairs,” said Jane with a shrug. “Katie is just teaching Coop how to hypnotize those girls Sonia and Heidi. They’re probably doing some lewd kinky things to the girls while they’re in trance right now.”

Connie’s jaw dropped. “No way!” She frantically tugged her skirt back up, then spun around searching the floor until she noticed that her panties were in Jane’s hand. She reached out for them, nearly bouncing with excitement. Jane waited until Connie was an inch away before yanking the panties back.

“Oh Connie, we’re not done here yet.”

“What are you—”

Jane cut her off by shoving the panties over Connie’s mouth. The shock in Connie’s big eyes was adorable. But she was trying to back away, so Jane firmly said, “Connie. Open your mouth. Now.”

Connie stopped squirming. Whether it was surprise or curiosity, Connie opened her mouth and let Jane stuff the panties in.

“Good girl. No talking now. Not without permission.” She patted Connie’s cheek, then knelt down next to Aubrey. “Having a good time down there?”

“So… much…” panted Aubrey. Her dazed eyes looked between Jane’s strange smile and Connie with the panties stuffed in her mouth. “What are… you doing… to Mistress?”

“I was just thinking Connie needed a break being in charge. And that you and me should show her a good time.”

Aubrey took a long blink. Clearly her brain was too fried to process the change in leadership. “Wha—”

“Sink into the stars.”

“I am lost… among the stars…”

While Jane had never given instructions to someone hypnotized before, she felt she probably had an idea of what to do from listening to Connie. Not that she was always conscious to remember it all, but hopefully some things stuck in her subconscious. “Aubrey, I want you to listen to me closely. First, cum for me.”

Aubrey came, her blank eyes showing no reaction as a weak moan crawled from her lips.

“Buzz off, too.”

Jane watched as Aubrey sagged, her body finally relaxing without the hypnotic vibrator at her clit. She glanced over her shoulder to make sure Connie was behaving herself. Connie was standing right where Jane left her. Hadn’t even tried to take the panties out, either. Connie was simply watched her, eyes still wide and disbelieving.

“Now Aubrey, how much did you enjoy submitting to Connie?”

“I enjoyed it so much. I loved it.”

“I did too,” Jane told her, keeping her back to Connie. “I always enjoy it when Connie takes control of me. It’s such a thrill.”

The entranced Aubrey listened without responding. But she wasn’t saying all this for her benefit. Out of the corner of her eye Jane noticed Connie shiver.

“But Aubrey, you love dominating people too, don’t you?”

“I love it,” her monotone voice replied.

“In fact, I know you’d love dominating Connie. Teasing and tormenting her just like she played with us.”

“Yes,” Aubrey hissed.

“So I want you to count to a hundred. Give yourself a break to relax and go back to feeling like yourself. And at one hundred you will wake up feeling dominant again. Confident and horny just like you were when you were teasing me. I want you to feel all that dominance aimed at Connie, so that the two of us can pin her down and show her just how it feels to be helpless and pampered. Do you understand, Aubrey?”

“Yes, Jane.”

“When you count up to a hundred, what are you going to feel like?”

“Horny, confident and dominant,” Aubrey recited in monotone. “I will want to pin Connie down and make her squirm. To make her feel helpless and pampered.”

“Perfect. Start counting in your head.”

Aubrey closed her eyes, resetting herself for what was to come. Satisfied, Jane stood up and faced Connie with a smirk.

“So, still want to go downstairs with the others?”

Connie was so shocked that her panties actually spilled out of her dropped jaw and hit the floor. “Wow,” was all she said, quietly.

It felt right to have Connie be the one gazing at her in awe. Jane had gotten so used to being helpless against Connie’s hypnotic wishes. But Jane always did love the thrill of having someone wrapped around her little finger.

“You weren’t expecting that, I bet,” Jane said with a wink.

Connie shook her head meekly. “No. What happened?”

“I realized I was scared of how much control you had over me. But then it hit me, out of nowhere. I don’t want to be just a toy for you, Connie.”

“You don’t?” The surprise and hurt in her voice tugged at Jane’s heart.

“Not all the time, I mean. I really do love it when you dominate me like a Mistress. But I don’t want that to be my whole life. Because I’m sure you know how much I enjoy getting my way too.”

Jane took slow, measured steps forward, closing the distance between them. When she was close enough she suddenly grabbed Connie by the front of her shirt and brought them nose to nose. “I want to see you on your knees too, Connie. I want to see that devoted, puppy dog look on your face. The one you used to get when you were so desperate for me to notice you. And something tells me that you’ll love being my puppy dog. Wouldn’t you, Connie?”

“I- I—” Panic and indecision were warring across her face, but there was no denying the way her face was blushing and heating up.

“Not all the time, just like I said. Sometimes you be in charge, and sometimes I can be in charge. Would you like that? To submit to me?”

Connie gulped, but the assurance that it didn’t need to be permanent seemed to be just what she needed to hear. “I- I would,” she finally admitted.

“You had your turn with us. Now its our turn to play with you. Got it?”

“Yes,” Connie said, trembling in Jane’s grip.

“Good dog. Now, I didn’t say you could take those panties out of your mouth, did I?”

A stricken look washed over Connie. She really was so eager to please sometimes, and the idea of disappointing someone made her panic. Really it was obvious that Connie would want to submit to a powerful woman. Why hadn’t Jane recognized it before?

Because she’d been repressing her feelings for Connie all along. But Jane didn’t want to hide anymore.

Connie started to bend down and reach for her panties, but Jane gave her a light smack across the back of her head.

“Ow!”

“Dogs don’t use their hands, do they? I thought a smart girl like you would know that already.”

“So I’m your dog, now?”

“Yes. I want you to be my dog, Connie. Bark for me.”

Connie blushed deeply. Then, quietly, uttered a bark.

“Louder, Connie. Like you mean it.”

“Bark!” Connie clapped a hand over her mouth, shocked at how quickly she’d responded.

“Good dog. Now fetch those panties you dropped.”

Slowly she knelt down on the floor. Then for good measure put her hands down to be on all fours. Connie lowered her head and grabbed the panties with her mouth.

“Now that’s a fun sight to wake up to.”

Jane and Connie glanced back to see Aubrey picking herself up, stretching and grinning. She casually slid next to Jane and wrapped her up in her arms. Jane melted back into the embrace and they shared a deep kiss. They enjoyed each other’s attention, not having to check to know that Connie must be staring up at them jealously. Desperately.

Without a word Aubrey unzipped Jane’s dress and peeled it off of her, making a good show for Connie. Both naked now, they enjoyed another kiss as they let their tongues dance. They waited until they heard a needy whine from beneath them. Then both women cast their eyes down to Connie, the panties hanging from her teeth.

“So what’s the game? We’re making her our dog?”

“I was just putting Connie in her place. We don’t have to do this the whole time.”

“Aww, but Connie would be such a good bitch. Just look at her.”

Jane rubbed her chin as Aubrey’s hand slid down to tease at her pussy. “You do have a point. We’d just have to break this bitch in and train her.”

“Don’t worry, babe. That’s my specialty.”

At that Jane grinned. She slid out of Aubrey’s muscular arms and crouched down beside Connie, studying the once dominant girl closely. “Spin around for me.”

Connie hesitated only a moment, then began to awkwardly turn herself around on hands and knees. Jane waited until Connie’s ass was towards her before grabbing her hips. With one hand she casually flipped up Connie’s skirt, then nudged her legs apart. Connie’s cunt was laid bare for her to inspect. And it was unbelievably soaked.

Jane gave Connie’s ass a smack and she continued shuffling around, as Aubrey chuckled at the show. When Connie was facing her again Jane snatched the panties from her mouth. “Enjoying yourself?”

“Yes,” she said meekly.

Jane moved in closer, locking her gaze. “I mean it. Are you enjoying this?”

This time Connie said it with more confidence. “Yes. It’s really hot.”

“Good. First, no commanding us. No hypnosis. You’re not in charge anymore.”

Connie nodded.

“Second, you tell us if anything rubs you the wrong way or you don’t want to do it. Speak up.”

Connie nodded again.

“And third. You look so hot right now as a needy bitch.”

Connie blushed deeper. “Thank you.”

“But dogs shouldn’t be wearing clothes, now should they?”

“No.”

Jane gave Connie a weak smack across the cheek. Just for show, but a promise of more to come. Connie closed her eyes and moaned, enjoying the treatment. Jane smiled, noting that they’d have to figure out just how hard Connie would enjoy being slapped.

“Fourth rule. You’re not the mistress right now. Who’s in charge of you, Connie?”

“You are,” Connie said. Then added, “Mistress.”

“Don’t forget about me,” Aubrey said, walking around Connie before giving her ass a smack.

“Ah! Sorry, Mistress.”

“Good girl. Now stand up.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Connie stood. Jane and Aubrey circled her like sharks. They yanked her skirt down to the floor, and pulled Connie’s shirt up over her head until she was naked. When Connie tried to cover her crotch with her hands, Jane smacked them away.

“You have to remember to be good and do what we say. We can’t hypnotize you to just do what we want. You have to put in the effort.”

“I will, Mistress,” Connie promised.

Aubrey reached around Connie and started to toy with her breasts, pinching her nipples. She laid her head on Connie’s shoulder and sighed. “Can you imagine if we could hypnotize Connie? Lock her in place and make her feel a vibrator on her cunt for hours, like she did with us? Wouldn’t that be hot?”

Jane nodded, a surprising idea suddenly coming to her. “Maybe we could get Katie to hypnotize Connie later. Put her under so Connie can know what it’s like to really submit.”

“That could be hot,” mused Aubrey. Her fingers kept teasing Connie’s nipples, but Aubrey’s eyes were staring into the distance. No doubt imagining her ex hypnotizing Connie for all of them to dominate her. There was something about Katie hypnotizing Connie that was seizing Jane’s attention. As if she had to know more.

“What do you think, Connie? How would you like to be hypnotized for a change?” Jane felt compelled to reach down and cup Connie’s crotch, her fingers sliding easily into Connie’s soaked pussy. Connie instantly clenched tight around her fingers. Trepidatious as Connie looked, her cunt betrayed how excited the idea made her.

“I- I could maybe do that. But…” Connie clamped her mouth shut. There was something she was afraid of. Maybe it was simply being totally helpless that intimidated her, or the fact that Katie was a stranger. Or maybe there was something Connie wanted to keep secret and was afraid she’d reveal in trance.

Jane sympathized with all of that. Those were the same fears she’d been anxious about too. But hypnosis with Connie had always been wonderful to her. And she was going to make damn sure Connie enjoyed being submissive to her and Aubrey now. Connie was always one to get carried away when she got horny. And when they got done teasing her up here they’d be back downstairs with four other hot girls looking for kinky hypnosis fun.

With all the excitement that would bring, Jane had no doubt that Connie’s lust would get the better of her. Eventually she’d ask for the chance to be hypnotized, and a voice in the back of Jane’s head assured her that Katie would be eager to put her into trance.

Jane kissed Connie and fingered her as Aubrey picked the shorter girl up. They pinned Connie between them, teasing her from front and back.

“Oh fuck,” Connie moaned, and it thrilled Jane to know she was responsible. No wonder Connie loved controlling people so much if this is what it felt like. Jane would definitely have to dominate Connie more when they got home. And she’d finally beg Connie to make her into a slave, too. After tonight, Jane knew things between them would be different.

But those thoughts of the future faded as Jane was once again arrested by the fantasy of Katie hypnotizing Connie, leaving her at everyone’s mercy. This was going to be the best party ever, Jane thought as Connie came on her fingers.

* * *

Coop was perched at the top of the stairs, biting her lip and rubbing herself through her clothes as she listened to the faint sounds of the threesome. Her Mistress had ordered her up there to observe if their plan worked, or if Connie would reject Jane and come downstairs. But oh how it had worked. A moan filtered through the closed door, along with Connie’s voice crying, “Yes, Mistress!”

Mistress. The beautiful new word seared into Coop’s brain. She loved her Mistress Katie so much. More than she’d ever loved anyone. Of course that was all because Katie had made it so, and Coop would be forever grateful.

Now here was Connie moaning that word too. It was so silly for Coop to remember how insanely eager she’d been to be Connie’s toy. A few hours ago she would have happily called Connie her Mistress.

But now she’d met Katie and everything had changed. Coop was a slave now. She loved being a slave. And Coop wished for nothing more than to see all three girls fucking in that room to become Katie’s slaves as well.

Jane would be a slave. Aubrey would be a slave. Connie would be a slave.

Coop shuddered in orgasm, slumping against the stairs as she heard Connie moaning the word Mistress once more. She had the right idea, but the wrong Mistress. Coop would help Connie see that. All of them would.

When Coop came back to her senses she shook herself and snuck back down the stairs, careful not to make any noise. Which was especially hard since she felt like cheering her Mistress’ name, being dressed as a cheerleader and all. Maybe Mistress would make all her slaves stand in a row and cheer her name, each with a different letter drawn out on their body. Obviously she should be K, as the first and most loyal slave to Mistress. The other’s could fight to be A, T, I or E.

But they’d need two more slaves for that. Right now they were only halfway there.

Mistress Katie was standing in the center of the kitchen, with Heidi and Sonia kneeling naked beneath her. Coop crept closer, watching in awe as the other two girls were claimed.

“You live your lives to serve me,” Katie commanded. She was tracing her finger along Heidi’s neck, slowly and purposefully. “Feel this collar in your mind, in the deepest part of your subconscious. Though no one else can see it, this collar is real to you. It will mark you as my slave. This collar will keep you always obedient to me.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Heidi replied blankly, her exhausted voice so delicious. It was no more than an hour, but Heidi and Sonia had been completely worked over and broken. Now Mistress only had to put the pieces back together just the way she wanted. Just like she’d done with Coop’s brain too.

Coop smiled and stroked her neck. While nothing was physically there, Coop felt the cold metal of a collar all the same. Seamless and without lock. A perfect collar that would keep her forever obedient to her Mistress.

She noticed that Sonia, still in trance, was also rubbing her hand over her neck. Savoring her new collar.

Mistress Katie stood up, leaving Heidi kneeling there naked and stroking at the matching imaginary collar she now wore.

“When you two wake, it will be as your new selves. Completely devoted to serving me as obedient slaves.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Heidi and Sonia replied.

Coop had only just cum but was already fingering herself and on the edge of orgasm again.

“Wake up now, slaves.”

Heidi and Sonia both stirred, their eyes fluttering and bodies slumping against each other. They groaned and tried to stand on legs that were weak and unable to support them, like newborn deer fumbling adorably. Coop remembered how out of it she’d been when she woke to her new life.

Sonia was the first to raise her head and see Katie standing over them. She gasped, eyes going wide. Her hand shot to her neck, clutching at the collar. Her other hand went between her legs, stroking at her clit in slow, automatic circles.

“Mistress,” she whined, tears of joy in her eyes.

Hearing that word made Heidi straighten up, gasping in awe at Katie too. She quickly clutched her neck and began stroking her clit too, both slaves mirroring each other.

“Mistress,” Heidi said as she smiled. “Thank you for breaking me.”

“Me too.”

“I love being your slave.”

“Me too!”

“I only want to serve you, Mistress!”

Sonia turned to Heidi and growled. “Will you stop saying everything I want to say!”

“Maybe I’m just a better slave than you since I’m saying it first.”

“No way. I’m gonna be a way better slave for Mistress than you.”

It was almost cute watching Heidi and Sonia bicker like a married couple about being slaves. Only Coop knew that neither of them would ever be able to dethrone her spot as top slave.

Heidi and Sonia kept glaring at each other, all while rubbing their clits and keeping a hand on their collars. Then Katie snapped her fingers, and all three of her slaves shot to attention. Katie smiled at them each in turn. She pointed at Coop, then at a spot on the floor by the others.

Coop ran over to them and fell to her knees so fast she skidded across the floor. Any pain or discomfort she felt didn’t matter. She would serve Mistress through anything.

“Tell me who you serve, slaves.”

“You, Mistress,” all three girls recited in unison.

“Excellent. You’ll be such useful tools for me.”

Coop beamed with pride. She’d be the best tool for her Mistress. And judging by the huge grins on Heidi and Sonia’s faces, they felt the same determination.

“Now do you remember the purpose I gave you tonight?”

Coop already knew the answer, obviously, so this was just a test for her new slaves.

Heidi’s face lit up. “We’re going to make Connie fall in love with you.”

“Absolutely,” Sonia agreed. “We’ll tell her how awesome you are.”

“How beautiful you are.”

“How she should totally date you,” Coop added, unable to help herself.

Katie was hugging herself and shaking, hopefully with joy. “Yes, good slaves. Connie should be mine. We have to make her love me.”

“She will, Mistress!” Coop assured her, crawling closer and hugging Katie’s leg. Sonia instantly crawled after her, clutching to the other leg. Heidi tried to shove between them, but they blocked the other slave out.

“How could she say no to you, Mistress?”

“There’s no way.”

“She’ll fall head over heels for you.”

“And we’ll help you hypnotize her,” announced Coop. “Just so she can love you as deeply as you love her.”

Sonia glanced over in surprise. “We’re hypnotizing Connie?”

“Yup. We’re gonna help Mistress hypnotize Connie so she can be a slave like us.”

Katie sputtered. “We- we didn’t settle on that yet. She might not—”

But Katie’s excuse trailed off as she saw the triumphant grin across Coop’s face.

“Did she… Did Connie…”

“You should have heard Connie upstairs, Mistress. Whatever Jane and Aubrey were doing to her… she loved it.”

“She loved it?” Katie’s awestruck eyes bored into Coop. It made Coop burn with love, that she could be the center of her Mistress’ attention. Hands wrapped around Mistress’ waist, as Heidi found a place standing behind her.

“Connie was even calling them Mistress.”

The deep love that filled Katie’s mind was twisting with joy. While she’d had no hesitation at all about brainwashing her and the others, Katie didn’t want to risk doing anything Connie wouldn’t enjoy. But now Coop had finally given her proof that Connie wanted to submit too. She was grateful to give her Mistress an excuse to dominate and eventually brainwash Connie. Then they’d be dating, and Connie could be a slave just like them.

“I could be her Mistress,” Katie mused quietly, closing her eyes.

Coop began kissing at Katie’s leg, working her way up towards her perfect pussy. “She’d be so happy to be yours.”

“Just as happy as we are,” said Sonia, who was also kissing her way towards Katie’s cunt. For a moment they shared a heated glare, neither backing down for the right to eat out their Mistress. But an argument would distract their Mistress from whatever wonderful fantasy she was having. So Coop decided to be the bigger brainwashed slave and move aside, allowing Sonia to lean in and begin licking at Katie’s pussy lips. Coop shifted around behind Katie, sliding under Heidi’s legs. Heidi was groping at Mistress’ tits and kissing her neck.

When the other girls were enslaved it was going to get even more complicated to fuck Mistress, Coop mused. So she’d simply have to keep proving herself the best slave and claim her place at Mistress’ side, right besides a brainwashed and mindless Connie.

Coop spread Katie’s legs wider as she licked up at her ass. Mistress trembled with pleasure and moaned, “Connie…”

Connie. She was wonderful too, though nowhere close to Mistress. Maybe if Connie had brainwashed them all then she’d feel this undying devotion for her instead. But Mistress had been first. And now Mistress wanted Connie. So Coop would do everything in her power to make Connie hers. But even knowing she would be betraying her, Coop had no doubt that Connie would love her life as a slave as much as she did now.

After all, Mistress would make her love it no matter what.

With that happy thought in her brainwashed head Coop continued to eat Katie’s ass, while the other two slaves fucked her too. Bringing their Mistress to orgasm as she kept reverently muttering Connie’s name over and over and over…