The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It Runs in the Family

Chapter 57

Summer Lovin’: Part 25

Connie needed to cum. She groaned as she clung to the bed desperately, her fingers digging into the mattress while a skilled tongue teased her pussy. Jane sat above her, stroking Connie’s hair in the most condescending way. It was insanely hot.

“Just hang on a little longer for us,” she cooed. “You’re so close to us letting you cum.”

“Pleeease,” was all Connie could whine. They’d been fingering and groping and kissing her for what felt like an hour, but no matter how she begged or did as she was told Jane wouldn’t let her cum. They’d kept her on edge, teasing her over and over without relief. Connie glanced back and saw the top of Aubrey’s head buried between her legs. Somehow Aubrey knew just when to lick and when to back off, leaving Connie’s legs shaking and her whole body vibrating with the need to cum.

Connie was beginning to realize just how good Aubrey was at being a top. It was definitely her natural position to be in charge and turn girls like her into a horny, desperate mess. And Jane was merciless too, dealing out insults and praise one after another, so that Connie couldn’t remember if this was meant to be a punishment or a reward.

They were both so hot like this. And it made Connie marvel at the fact that they had been her playthings not long ago. Aubrey with her beautifully blank face, so in awe of everything Connie could do to her mind. And Jane, so sweet and obedient when she was in trance.

It wasn’t like they were meant to be hypnotized playthings. She had done that to them. Connie had hypnotized them and controlled them. Her hypnotic skills and fantasies really were amazing, and it surprised Connie that she’d have this epiphany right when she was being dominated and felt like breaking herself.

Maybe she had to experience being under someone else’s thumb to appreciate what she had.

“I bet you’d look so hot mindless,” Jane teased, disrupting Connie’s thoughts. “I can’t wait to drag you in front of Katie and make you beg to be hypnotized.”

Somehow that was how the fantasy had morphed. From an almost offhand fantasy about Katie hypnotizing Connie so that she could feel what the other girls felt, until it had become this idea of them forcing her downstairs and showing off what a good slut Connie was. That she should be revealed for a horny, submissive girl and beg everyone there to use her. A total reversal of the power dynamic they’d had before, with nearly everyone under Connie’s control.

Needless to say this fantasy had Connie dripping wet and her cunt begging Aubrey to finally let her cum.

“Please, please, please,” she begged them. “I’ll be so good. I’m your slut. I’m your bitch. Please hypnotize me. Control me. Break me!”

Maybe Jane or Aubrey gave a signal, or maybe they’d both reached their breaking points too, because her mistresses attacked her simultaneously. Jane grabbed a fistful of Connie’s hair and pulled her head back into a deep kiss, while Aubrey buried her tongue deep into Connie’s pussy.

The sudden assault of pleasure was enough to finally drive Connie over the edge. She came, the orgasm ripping through her like an explosion. When it was over Connie was panting for breath, hardly able to think through the afterglow of so much pleasure at once. She felt weak. Empty. So happy. Is this what being in trance felt like?

No wonder the other girls loved it so much.

The bed shifted beneath her, and it took Connie a moment to notice that Jane and Aubrey were laying on either side of her, wearing identical smirks.

“So how was that?” Aubrey asked.

“Amazing.”

“Feels pretty good being a slut, huh?” Jane asked from the other side.

“It does.”

“She looks so out of it.”

“She really does.”

“Like a dumb little slut.”

“That’s what she is, after all.”

“Can we keep her?”

The older girls were laughing at her and casually groping her, as if they had every right to her body. One of them was even picking up her limp wrist, dangling it back and forth before releasing and watching it fall. Connie observed all of this from somewhere that felt far away. Like she was detached from her body. So overcome with sensations that she hardly felt present. She was basking in a wonderful euphoria, wishing that this would never end.

But then all too soon Jane clapped her hands and smiled. “So. Ready to be dragged downstairs and beg Katie to make you a mindless slut for all of us to use?”

The words brought reality crashing down on her. Connie picked her head up, spurred by the sudden spike of fear. They had really meant that? They were going to do that to her?

Jane grinned, while Aubrey squeezed one of Connie’s arm in a tight grip.

Connie gulped, surprised by the fear and arousal wrestling inside her.

Then Jane and Aubrey broke out laughing. “No, Connie. We’re not really doing that. But I do reserve the right to brag to everyone about what a cute slut you are when you submit.”

Her heart stopped racing, but Connie still squirmed at that. If Jane told the whole party that, then would anybody else be tempted to turn the tables on her?

Connie imagined Sonia and Heidi pinning her down, teasing her pussy and laughing. She imagined Coop, still dressed in her silly cheer outfit, flaring out her short skirt as she sat on Connie’s face, forcing her to eat her out. Then she imagined Katie, still a total unknown, cornering her and gazing deeply into her eyes. A hypnotic stare that would send Connie’s weak mind plummeting down, down, down, until she was totally gone.

Connie shuddered, while Jane laughed. “I think she likes that idea.”

“Yup, that’s totally the look,” agreed Aubrey.

Connie bit her lip, not trusting herself to say anything in this state.

Aubrey clapped a hand on her shoulder. “Don’t worry, we’re not really turning everyone against you. Besides, it was way too hot how you controlled me.”

“Really?”

“It was fantastic,” she gushed, rolling her eyes back and trembling. “I didn’t know it was even possible to feel like that. It was crazy.”

Connie felt a flicker of her confidence returning. She remembered how grateful she was for her own abilities, back when it felt like she’d been lowered into full submission.

So she put on her best cocky smile and grabbed Aubrey’s chin, dragging the other girl close to her. Aubrey instantly snapped to attention, shoulder’s sinking as she gazed into Connie’s eyes.

“You were an amazing plaything. And I’m definitely not done with you yet.”

“Yes Mistress,” Aubrey replied automatically, then winced. “Shoot, I was supposed to be in charge.”

“I don’t think it matters too much,” chuckled Connie. She kept up the eye contact, gazing meaningfully at Aubrey. “We’re just having fun.”

“Yeah… fun…” Aubrey’s eyes fluttered, her voice trailing away. Connie hadn’t even made a suggestion or a command, and yet there was no denying that Aubrey was sinking into trance again. Just because Connie was holding her gaze and trying to will Aubrey to submit. And it was working.

Suddenly hands clapped over Connie’s eyes, blinding her like they were playing ‘guess who.’

“I thought I told you no more being in charge,” Jane purred in her eye.

“Guess I just can’t help it. You girls are too much fun to play with.”

“Is that right?”

Connie sat where she was, Jane’s hands over her eyes, and mustered up all the authority she could. “Jane, kiss me now.”

For a moment Jane did nothing, as if fighting it. Then she slowly turned Connie around and kissed her. When they pulled away both were smiling, as if they’d gotten something over on the other.

“What about me?” Aubrey asked.

In the blink of an eye both Connie and Jane lunged at Aubrey, pinning her to the bed and peppering her with kisses. Aubrey cackled happily and pretended to fight them off, before happily letting the girls have their way with her. It was a content, happy moment between the three of them, only ruined when a phone alarm began to chime.

“Oh shoot,” Jane said, prying herself out of the tangle of arms and skipping across the room to her phone. She shut off the alarm and sighed. “Think its time to head back, guys.”

“Already?” Connie asked. She couldn’t tell if she was working her way back to being in charge, or if the other girls would dominate her again, or if they’d all mellow into into some regular fucking.

“We’ve been up here fucking for two hours.”

Connie’s jaw dropped. “No way.”

Jane tossed her phone to her, and Connie fumbled as she caught it, but sure enough the screen showed that it was after ten.

“We’ve been up here fucking for two hours!”

Aubrey rose off the bed with a shrug. “I could have sworn it was longer, but then I was out of it for most of it.”

“Same here,” Jane said, before pointing a stern finger at Connie. “You’re the only one who wasn’t hypnotized. You should have kept an eye on the clock.”

“But! But you both… fucking me… my face was in the bed… I couldn’t see!”

“Not taking any responsibility at all.” Jane shook her head in judgment.

Connie was about to give more excuses, when she saw Jane crack a smile. “Come on, lets get dressed and get back downstairs. Who knows what the other girls have been up to while we’re gone.”

“Aw shoot, we’re missing it. I bet Katie is doing some weird hypno stuff to them now. I never would have expected that from her.”

“She really never gave any hint she was into hypnosis while you were dating?”

“None! I had no clue that was a real thing outside of, like, a magician’s stage act.”

“Guess you never really know someone, huh?”

Connie still sat shell-shocked on the bed, watching Jane and Aubrey talking so naturally about sexy hypnosis stuff while they got dressed. It hit her how insane her life was. That she’d just had switchy, kinky sex with two gorgeous women for two hours, and now she was going downstairs to four other gorgeous ladies all experimenting with hypnosis.

“My life is awesome,” Connie said to herself, but it ended up loud enough for the others to hear.

“Hey,” Jane said with a sharp smile, “You made my life pretty awesome too. I don’t think I’d ever have told Aubrey how I felt if you hadn’t gotten involved.”

“Ditto. Tonight was incredible.”

A warm rush of delight filled Connie. “You’re both thanking me, but I feel like I should be thanking you.”

“We can thank each other later. For now lets get downstairs, cause I bet none of us are done cumming yet tonight.”

“Yeah, I gotta get some water and rehydrate myself if I’m gonna be fucking anyone else.”

Connie hopped off the bed, quickly searching for her discarded clothes. “I don’t know what Katie’s tastes are, but I bet whatever is happening downstairs is going to be really hot.”

Admittedly, Connie felt a small bit of jealousy at the idea of Katie hypnotizing the other three girls. After all, they were hers. Well, technically she hadn’t made them hers, but she’d already hypnotized and played with them. It was only a mild bit of pride though, as the idea of discovering them in a kinky, hypnotic setup was overwhelming any sense of ownership she wanted to claim. Connie followed the other two girls downstairs, preparing herself for an amazing sight.

“Right foot red!”

Connie, Jane and Aubrey stopped at the bottom of the stairs, staring at the surprisingly normal party game happening below them. From somewhere in the cabin they had rolled out an old Twister mat, which now took up the middle of the living room. Sonia, Heidi and Coop were contorting themselves, arms and legs spread out to be on the appropriate colored circles on the mat. Above them sat Katie on a chair, spinning the little plastic spinner.

The disappointment must have been plain on Connie’s face, but she couldn’t help it. All her fantasies and daydreams about what had been happing downstairs ended up being an ordinary game of Twister. Not even a strip version or anything sexy like that. All three girls were fully clothed as they tangled together, swinging their legs to put their right foot down on a red circle. The only mildly sexy aspect of it was seeing Coop’s skirt ride up as she reached out her leg, giving a flash of her ass.

But the teasing flash was ruined with Sonia yelling, “Coop! Get your butt out of my face!”

“Get your face out of my butt!” Coop snapped back, laughing.

It was just a normal game of Twister, with no one looking the least bit hypnotized at all.

“Not what I was expecting,” Connie muttered, noticing Jane and Aubrey’s own disappointed faces.

Heidi glanced up from the tangled mess of limbs on the polka-dot play mat and grinned when she saw them.

“Connie!”

“Welcome back!”

“You girls have fun up there?” Coop asked with a wink.

“Not as much fun as you girls,” Connie said with a dry laugh. “When Jane told me Katie was teaching you how to hypnotize the others I was expecting… well, not Twister.”

“Oh we had our fun with that,” said Katie from across the room. “I figured I’d save the really fun stuff until everyone was back at the party.”

“Really fun stuff like what?”

A dangerous grin broke across Katie’s face. “Like this.” She snapped her fingers, the sound shockingly loud and hitting the room like thunder.

Coop, Sonia and Heidi all tensed, freezing in place on top of each other. Connie felt her heart leap into her throat. A hypnotic command. And all of them were affected by it. What was about to happen?

But then the three girls on the Twister mat relaxed, looking normal again as they held their gymnastic poses.

Her mouth had gone dry, so Connie gulped. “Was something supposed to happen?”

“Just watch,” giggled Katie, as she flicked the plastic spinner. The tiny white arrow whirled around and then landed. “Left hand blue!”

“Lucky for me,” giggled Heidi, who was easily able to shift her left hand from a green circle to a blue one. The second she made contact, however, her entire body shook. Heidi’s eyes rolled back in her head. Her hips spasmed and she let out a guttural moan of pleasure.

Oblivious to Heidi’s moaning, Coop twisted herself around so that she could swing her left hand out and just manage to tap a blue circle. Same as Heidi, Coop began trembling as hypnotic pleasure assaulted her mind. For a second she dipped, knocking into Sonia, but managed to keep herself up right.

“Watch it!” snapped Sonia, but Coop was too lost in blue circle bliss to hear her. She was in trouble, though, because the nearest blue circle was blocked by Coop. Sonia tried her best, stretching out her arm under Coop to reach it. But before her fingers could scrape the circle Sonia’s overextended legs slipped out from under her. She dropped to the floor and had enough time to let out a frustrated curse.

Then her back arched like she’d been electrified.

Connie and the others watched wide eyed as Sonia moaned, overcome with an obviously intense and instant orgasm. The game paused, Katie happy to wait and watch as Sonia writhed on the twister mat in orgasm. Above her, Coop and Heidi were still shaking and twitching, barely managing to keep their composure. How long could they hold a stretched out pose like that while feeling a vibrator on their clit? Or like someone was eating the out? Or whatever incredible pleasure Katie had put in their head?

As Connie was wondering what the command could have been, Sonia went through the last flickering spasms of her orgasm. When her climax finally faded, Sonia fell limp to the play mat. Her eyes glazed over and her expression went slack. Connie instantly recognized the mindless expression on Sonia.

“Holy crap,” she whispered, feeling a familiar heat rising in her body. Only usually she was the one stoking it by mentally manipulating others. It was a whole new experience getting turned on by someone else’s hypnotic handiwork.

Connie stared at Katie in awe. She was just sitting on a wicker chair with her legs tucked beneath her, but the way Katie carried herself she might as well be sitting on a throne. She proudly surveyed the girls on the twister mat. Once satisfied, she flicked the plastic spinner.

“Right hand yellow.”

Coop and Heidi both struggled on either side of the mat, but managed to get their hands on a yellow circle. The second they did they both shook once more, unable to hold back their moans. Did the pleasure ramp up with each new circle? Or did certain colors have certain effects? Connie’s mind reeled as possibilities unfolded. What amazed her most was the simple fact that it never even occurred to her to use a group party game like this. It was an obvious choice with this many girls capable of being hypnotized. Though she gave herself some slack, considering she was distracted with an incredibly hot threesome.

“Right foot red.”

More grunting and moans.

“Right hand red.”

Heidi was emitting a steady whine, while Coop was shaking hard and letting out hitching moans, sounding close to cumming.

“Left foot green!” Katie sang.

Heidi managed to reach her circle, her face bright red, but Coop’s trembling leg hardly made it halfway before she collapsed. Her overextended body could have given out to exhaustion, only Connie imagined that Coop had accidentally came from the pleasure, spelling her defeat. Either way she was certainly cumming now, writhing blissfully besides a still mindless Sonia.

Heidi kept hanging on to her twisted around pose, clinging to staying upright. Then she finally seemed to notice that Coop was on the floor, her eyes empty and mindless as Sonia.

“I won?” she gasped in surprise. “I won!” Heidi threw up a triumphant fist, then promptly flopped down on top of Sonia. A hypnotic orgasm rewarded her for her victory, as she rolled moaning on top of Coop too. She seemed to grope at both girls blindly, eyes rolled back in climax. But slowly Heidi calmed down, falling limp on top of the other girls as her expression went slack.

Connie, Jane and Aubrey stared at the pile of mindless girls in awe. Then Connie cheered and started clapping.

“That was amazing!”

“Really hot stuff,” Aubrey agreed.

Jane blushed and gave a polite golf clap. “It does look fun,” she muttered, glancing over to Katie.

Katie stood up and bowed. “Thank you, thank you. But really give it up for the girls, they did all the work.” She waved a hand at the three mindless girls, still and unmoving on the Twister mat.

“You can wake up now,” Connie told them, but the command seemed to go unheard as none of them responded. A twinge of fear prickled at the back of Connie’s neck. She looked down at Coop. “Coop, wake up.”

Coop simply stared back, glazed eyes unaware of her.

“That won’t work,” Katie told her with a bemused expression. “You have to give them a shake while they’re on the Twister mat.”

Connie gave Katie a fearful glance, then reached down and shook Coop’s shoulder. Instantly Coop’s eyes fluttered awake. She peeled Heidi’s legs off of her chest and got up stretching. “Did I win?”

“No,” said Connie, feeling relief. For a second she thought…

What had she thought? That Katie had taken control of the girls? Connie realized how silly that was. This wasn’t some crazy internet story. And the only one who’d be considering taking absolute control over a bunch of strange hot girls with hypnosis was her own filthy imagination. Feeling ashamed of her suspicious, Connie forced herself to smile up at Katie.

“That was seriously impressive. I’d have never even thought of doing that.”

“It just came to me when we were checking out what games the cabin had.”

Coop was shaking Heidi and Sonia awake, the girls rising up off the mat and to their feet.

“So did you girls have fun without me?” Connie asked, when all three were conscious.

“So much fun,” Heidi instantly answered, then clapped a hand over her mouth. “Sorry, not like it was fun without you. I mean, we’d have had fun with you too.”

“It’s fine,” Connie assured her with a smile. “I was having, um, plenty of fun upstairs too.”

“We know,” Coop said with a chuckle. There was something knowing in her smile, and the way she shared a look with Heidi and Sonia. Suddenly Connie wondered if they’d heard her up there, moaning and calling Jane and Aubrey Mistress. Would they think less of her for submitting like that?

“I was… that was…”

But then Coop threw an arm around Connie’s shoulder and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “It’s cool. Believe me, I’m glad you had fun up there.”

“It was fun,” she said, face blushing red.

Sonia loomed in close, her smile hungry for juicy details. “You gotta tell us about it.”

“Well…” Connie was about to say something, when she noticed that Jane was whispering in Katie’s ear. Again Connie felt that twinge of conspiracy. Or maybe it was just jealousy.

Whatever they were saying cut off when Katie noticed Connie looking. She put on a bright, innocent smile. “Hey Connie, come here for a second.”

Connie reminded herself that she was just getting in her own head. Maybe she was only intimidated by Katie because she was a hypnotist too. So after taking a deep breath to center herself, Connie ducked out from under Coop’s arm and made her way over.

As soon as she reached them, Katie handed the plastic Twister spinner over to Connie. “Here, you take over for me. I just have to duck out for a quick word with Jane.”

“What about?” Connie asked, unable to keep the suspicion from her voice. Jane rocked in place, looking a little anxious, but Connie couldn’t read anything off her face.

Katie cleared her throat, then leaned in to whisper to Connie. “Just some girl talk. Its not like she can talk about her feelings sleeping with you and Aubrey with either you or Aubrey.”

“Oh,” was all Connie said, face blushing red. Of course that’s all it was. Jane had admitted in trance that she was attracted to both her and Aubrey, and wanted the threesome as a way to work her feelings out. It only made sense for her to want to talk to someone about it, and she already knew Katie. “Sorry, I was—”

“No need to apologize,” Katie smirked at her. Then she put a hand over her chest. “I promise I’m not going to make her my slave or anything.”

Maybe Connie needed to hear it out loud, but it really struck her what a ridiculous fear that had been. Obviously Katie wasn’t going to make Jane her slave or try to take control. And since when did she feel so possessive about Jane? Or any of the other girls, for that matter. It wasn’t like they were hers. Connie had made the clear choice not to enslave any of them.

“Y-yeah, I know that. I’m just new to all this. Meeting another hypnotist.”

“I bet. We’ll definitely have to compare notes and do something fun with everyone in a bit.”

“Totally,” Connie said, as a rising heat filled her face. ‘And maybe you can hypnotize me,’ Connie thought, not daring to say it out loud. It was crazy how her brain could go from being suspicious of Katie one second to desiring being controlled by her the next. She’d really have to sort herself out. But first…

Connie twirled the Twister spinner in her hands, smiling over the other girls. “So it did occur to me that the girls are, well, overdressed…”

Katie snickered. “Trust me, they spent plenty of time naked down here too. I just figured you wouldn’t want to come downstairs and get surprised with all that skin.” Katie snapped her fingers and announced, “Alright, time to lose the clothes, girls.”

Coop, Heidi and Sonia all grinned. Connie almost expected them to say, ‘Yes, Mistress,’ but instead they just nodded at Katie and then began eagerly undressing.

“Oh, you should get Aubrey in on the game too, Connie. I’m sure she’d love it.”

“You don’t want to do it yourself?” asked Connie. The idea of seeing Katie putting Aubrey into trance was kinda hot… even if part of her was still suspicious of seeing someone else in control.

“I don’t want to keep Jane waiting. Just tell Aubrey to feel pleasure every time she touches a new circle, and that she should feel each new burst of pleasure layering on top, so it all builds up. And when she falls she cums, obviously. Then she should stay mindless and oblivious until she’s shaken awake.”

“Why oblivious?”

Katie shrugged. “I figured if I just told them to go into trance that they might overhear something and take it as a command. Safer to just have them be mindless while they’re out of the game.”

“Smart.” So that’s why Coop had ignored her command to wake up. “I also had an idea. Like maybe we could set it up so the different circles have different effects.”

“Ooh, nice. Don’t start that yet, I’ve got some other game conditioning in the girls already that I don’t want you to accidentally undo. So just get Aubrey in the game and we can hypnotize everyone together later.”

“Sounds good,” Connie said, a new excitement brimming in her.

Katie smiled and took a satisfied look over the room. She nodded her head at the other girls, then winked at Connie before taking Jane’s arm and leading her to the small hallway that led to the bathroom.

That suspicious dread crept up on Connie once more, but she shook it off. This wasn’t some outlandish mind control story. They were just two hypnotists, in a house full of horny hypnotized girls, about to play some kinky mind games. Just a totally normal night.

While Connie knew tonight would be anything but normal, she also knew it was bound to be amazing. She glanced over at Coop, now naked but with her hair still in cute pigtails. Heidi and Sonia were naked too, the pair of girls even sharing a quick kiss. Clearly she had missed some things.

And then there was Aubrey, biting her lip and watching the others.

“Hey Aubrey, do you want to join in?”

“Absolutely,” she said, rushing to Connie’s side. “So I’m gonna feel like they did, right?”

“You’ll be cumming your brains out in no time.”

Aubrey shuddered with delight. “So should I start getting undressed now or—”

“Sink into the stars.”

“I am lost among the stars,” replied a blank Aubrey, her posture slumping.

“Take off your clothes, and listen to me carefully.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Aubrey replied, casually taking off her top. The other girls were watching closely now, whispering and giggling to each other.

Connie smiled, eager for the games to start.