The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It Runs in the Family

Chapter 58

Summer Lovin’: Part 26

“Left hand yellow,” Connie declared from above them, no doubt savoring her view. Who wouldn’t enjoy watching four naked women twist and bend against each other in a game of twister?

The important bit there is the watching part, because Aubrey was finding it hard to appreciate how hot her situation was with her muscles burning and her pussy vibrating with sheer pleasure. Even having Sonia’s naked body pressing up against her was tough to enjoy with them both struggling to get a hand on the nearest yellow circle. Sonia managed it first and gave a triumphant cry that morphed into a blissful moan as the hypnotic pleasure ratcheted up another notch. Aubrey almost had it when Sonia’s hips bucked from the pleasure and knocked into her. Or maybe the other girl was just playing dirty.

Aubrey wobbled in place, and a lesser girl would have hit the mat and lost. But Aubrey’s managed to tighten her core and hold herself up in the air long enough to get her balance back, before swinging back around and slamming her hand on the yellow circle.

“Yes!” she hissed with pride. Then fireworks exploded in her mind and her body shook with ecstasy. Her weak knees almost gave out, but Aubrey was just able to push through the pleasure and keep herself upright.

“Having trouble?” Sonia asked. She wore a gloating grin, but her body was trembling just as hard as Aubrey’s was.

“I could do this all day,” Aubrey assured her, while her muscles burned with exertion and her mind was melting with the pure pleasure being pumped into her.

Aubrey’s muscles were made for strength, not gymnastics like this, and yet Aubrey wasn’t going down without a fight. Not with Connie watching them. She glanced over her shoulder, and Connie’s encouraging smile filled her with new strength.

At least she was doing better than Heidi. They were by themselves on the other end of the mat, not twisted around like she and Sonia had ended up. Her position should have given her an advantage, and yet Heidi was having a hard time reaching a yellow circle.

Because Coop was laid out across the mat with a mindless smile on her face, her naked body covering every yellow circle in Heidi’s reach. Her hand waved back and forth uncertainly, trying to find an angle under Coop that would work. Aubrey almost rooted for her, but kept her mouth shut. There was no mercy to be given in hypnotic nude Twister.

Heidi decided to stretch her arm out, trying to reach up to the yellow circle above Coop’s head. But it was just out of reach and, with her body trembling, Heidi finally slipped and flopped down to the mat.

“Dammit!” she cried, before her eyes glazed over and she groaned as the orgasm took over her mind.

“Just us now,” said Aubrey, her voice shaky.

Sonia glared at her, sweat glistening on her body. “No way… am I losing.”

Aubrey always ended up getting too competitive in games like this, even when it was just a kinky game to get Connie off. If there was a real winner in this game it was Connie, seated up on the couch and watching the gorgeous nude women stretching and contorting themselves for her pleasure. By now Connie was openly masturbating, but still blushing hard and being self conscious about it. Even with all the girls encouraging her.

Getting off was fine, but when Aubrey and Sonia were left glowering at each other and trembling in place for thirty seconds she finally had to say something.

“Hey Connie, wanna spin the thingy?”

Connie shot up in her seat, blushing hard as her hand flew away from her crotch. “Sorry!”

“I can’t blame you for enjoying the view but this is… pretty tough to stay in place.” It wasn’t just a vibrator on her clit, like Connie had teased her before. This felt like vibrators pressed all over her body, stimulating every piece of her at once and leaving her incredibly sensitive.

Sonia had to be feeling the same burning pleasure, but somehow managed to keep that smug look on her face. “I thought… you could do this… all day?”

Aubrey glared, but then Connie called out the next spot.

“Left hand red.”

Shit. Aubrey and Sonia both had their feet on the red circles, and now by the uncaring cruelty of the little plastic spinner, they’d have to swing themselves back over like a pretzel to get their arm in place.

With taunting grace Sonia pulled herself upright, twisting to get her arm underneath herself. “Yoga, bitch,” she sneered.

Aubrey felt the burn as she forced her body to the side. She could feel her legs and arm wanting to slide out from underneath her as she got around into an uncomfortable position. She just had to touch the circle. But the pleasure was making her weak legs shake so hard it felt like the whole cabin was experiencing an earthquake.

Sonia was shaking too, like a Jenga tower plucked through and ready to collapse, and yet that confidence on her face told Aubrey all she needed to know. That Sonia couldn’t hold that pose long, but she’d absolutely hold it longer than Aubrey could.

“Come on,” Aubrey grumbled, swinging her arm behind her. She tried to ease herself back, let her hand blindly reach out for a red circle. Connie was tilting her head to the left, trying to direct her in what should be a clear case of cheating. But then Aubrey’s foot slipped and before she knew it she fell flat on her ass.

“Yes!” Sonia cheered.

Aubrey had just enough time for a fleeting sense of defeat to wash over her, before the pleasure surged and suddenly she was cumming. Her eyes crossed and her body rocked as she came hard, so hard that she couldn’t think at all. And when the climax began to fade Aubrey found herself still unable to think. The pleasure was all she could cling too, and without it she found her mind totally blank. Empty. Unable to think or focus at all.

Aubrey laid there without a thought in her head. Just an Aubrey doll, senseless to everything.

Until someone shook her shoulder. Like a switch being flipped Aubrey came back to life, wide awake again. “Woo, wow. That’s so different from being in trance.”

“It’s fun, right?” asked Sonia, nudging her foot as she picked herself up off the floor too. Obviously she’d slipped too, or maybe she’d just dropped to get an orgasm. Connie was suddenly above them, and Aubrey wondered how she got around the room that fast. Then she remembered her mindless state. It was like she blinked, hardly aware of the passage of time. For all she knew Connie could have stood over the four of them for however long she wanted, leaving them mindless and flopped on the floor like that.

Why was that idea so insanely hot?

“Ready to go again?” Coop asked, bouncing on her feet and looking full of energy. It occurred to Aubrey that maybe Coop let herself fall and lose early, so that she could spend a couple minutes resting in trance on the floor. Not a bad strategy.

But then Aubrey felt a certain uncomfortable feeling come over her and blushed. “Uh, I’m gonna sit out a game. Gotta hit the bathroom.”

“You sure?” the other girls asked, looking disappointed.

Normally Aubrey would have been fine waiting to take a piss, but she had no clue how much self preservation her body had while mindless. Especially being naked and next to all these cute girls. It wasn’t worth risking an accident.

“Yeah, I’ll be right back.” Then she caught sight of Connie and was hit with wicked inspiration. “Hey Connie, why don’t you take my place and play for a bit?”

Taken aback, Connie could only laugh awkwardly. “I’m, uh, not really set up to play like all of you are. Haven’t been hypnotized yet.”

It surprised Aubrey to hear Connie use the pointed word yet, and from the looks of it Connie was surprised at herself too. But she didn’t take it back. It would be kind of fun to see Katie actually hypnotize Connie. Then they could all play together equally.

Until then, though…

“I know that. I just meant you should get on the mat and play with the others for now. Unless you don’t want to get tangled up with hot naked girls.”

“Oh. Oh!” That got Connie up on her feet instantly. “Yeah, that sounds great.”

Coop and Sonia gave Aubrey grateful looks, obviously happy to have Connie more involved in the fun. What was most surprising was Heidi, who seemed to be the most timid of the bunch, tugging on Connie’s skirt and declaring, “If you’re gonna play you gotta strip too.”

In an instant Coop and Sonia had lunged upon Connie and lifted her shirt up over her head. Connie stood there laughing as everyone stripped her and teased her. Aubrey was tempted to join in, but instead left the four girls to have fun together while she hurried to the bathroom. It really was wild that she’d been able to join in on a night like this. And once Jane and Katie got back it was bound to get even more crowded on the Twister mat.

Wait, were they still in the bathroom?

Aubrey had been about to burst into the bathroom but skidded to a stop, fingers an inch from the handle. In that moment of hesitation she heard a muffled moan filter through the door. Someone was clearly having a good time. And just under the moans was another voice speaking, low and steady, though Aubrey couldn’t make out what they were saying.

She didn’t want to interrupt, but Aubrey was clenching her thighs together and squirming in place. It was an emergency, they shouldn’t mind. And Jane hooking up with Katie was something Aubrey hadn’t considered happening, but now she felt like she just had to get a glimpse of that.

So she opened the door, just a crack, planning to quietly ask if she could use the facilities. Only with the door open the voice became clear.

“Then I was fingering Connie,” Jane said in a quiet but clear voice, “And Aubrey was sucking on Connie’s tits and pulling her hair.”

“Oh fuck,” moaned Katie.

“I told Connie to beg her Mistress to let her cum. She started to beg in a really cute way.”

“And did she get off on that?”

“Connie was so soaked I couldn’t believe it.”

Aubrey bit her lip, then dared to take a peek. Katie was slumped against the wall, hand between her legs and fingering herself madly. From the hot flush on her face and the way she was moaning it seemed like she could cum any second now. Weirdly enough, Jane was just sitting on the edge of the tub and not touching herself at all. Aubrey thought she’d been talking dirty to Katie, bragging about their exploits with Connie upstairs, but instead she was acting casual about the whole thing, as if she were explaining what happened on an amusing TV show she saw.

Then Aubrey took a closer look at Katie’s face and saw a strange, almost manic expression there. A hunger in her eyes that Aubrey had never seen from her ex before.

Katie fell forward onto her knees. She kept fucking herself as she gripped Jane’s knee with her other hand. “So do you think Connie would enjoy being a sex slave?”

Jane mulled it over. “I’d say so. She really got off on being dominated by me and Aubrey. I think she could be convinced to be a sex slave.”

“Yessss,” Katie hissed, with the joy of an addict seeing her favorite drug. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she seemed to finger herself harder.

“But I don’t think it would be easy, since Connie usually likes being in control.”

“That’s fine,” growled Katie, sounding annoyed at Jane for interrupting her thoughts. “It was easy to turn the other girls into my sex slaves. I can break Connie too. And then she’ll be mine. All mine!”

Aubrey watched in horror as Katie came, shuddering with delight at the prospect of turning Connie into her sex slave. It was like a completely different woman from the Katie she knew and dated. People could grow and discover new interests or fetishes, but how had Katie suddenly come to wanting to force someone to be her sex slave? And she claimed to have already enslaved the others.

She thought of Connie on the twister mat with the other three girls. Katie had been downstairs with them the whole time, but it had only been two hours or so. Could someone really be hypnotized to lose their free will and become a sex slave in such a short amount of time?

If Aubrey had been thinking clearly, she might have gone to Connie right then. Tried to warn her or get her away. But this was Katie. They’d dated for a year, and even if they hadn’t been right for each other Aubrey still cared about her. And there was something clearly wrong with Katie to be making her act this way.

So Aubrey did what came naturally to her, and opened the door to help her friend. Jane saw her and gave a neutral wave, finding nothing strange about Katie fingering herself to sex slave fantasies in front of her.

“Hey Aubrey.”

Katie, on the other hand, froze up with her hand caught between her legs, guilt and fear stricken across her face. “Aubrey?” Her eyes darted between the door and Aubrey, no doubt wondering how much she had heard.

“Katie,” she told her, in as sympathetic of a voice as she could muster. “I don’t know what’s going on, but this isn’t like you. Tell me what’s happening so I can help.”

“I-I—” Katie looked to Jane for help, but she simply sat there as if nothing strange was going on. Had Jane been hypnotized too? Finally Katie took a deep breath and let out a sigh as she yanked her hand out of her pants. “Fine. I’ll tell you. I’m in love with Connie.”

Of all the things Katie could have said, that was the last thing Aubrey had expected. “What?”

“I’m in love with Connie,” Katie told her firmly. She stayed on her knees, staring up at Aubrey.

“When did you even meet her?”

“Tonight, when she came downstairs and found all of us.”

Aubrey shook her head in shock. “That’s- She’s been upstairs with me and Jane most of the night. How did you even have time to fall in love with her?”

“I was in love with her before that,” chuckled Katie, as if it should be obvious. “I fell in love with her after you called me and told me you and Jane were gonna have a threesome with her. Something about her name just stuck in my head, and I had to look her up online. The second I saw a picture of her I knew I was in love with her and had to be her girlfriend.”

“But Katie, that’s insane. Where is this even coming from?”

“It’s true love,” she said defensively, folding her arms. “You clearly don’t know what it means to truly love someone. When you feel a love like I feel, you’ll do anything to be with them. Even if it means learning hypnosis in an afternoon and hypnotizing her friends to be your obedient slaves to keep them out of the way.”

“You really enslaved those girls just to get them away from Connie?”

“Well, that was the idea at first. But turns out they look really hot when they’re hypnotized, and I decided I could just make them my sex slaves. This way me and Connie can enjoy them all we want.”

“You can’t do that.”

“I’ve already done it. Coop and the others are more than happy to serve me. They’ll do anything I say now. And they’ll do anything to make sure Connie wants to be my girlfriend.”

“And what about Jane?” Aubrey asked, a red hot anger starting to rise up in her. This whole time Jane had merely sat on the edge of the toilet, happy to watch her and Katie speak as if they were talking about an innocent topic like the weather and not hypnotic sex slaves.

Suddenly Katie scowled, grumbling, “I can’t make Jane into my slave. She’s too stubborn for it.”

“Then why is she sitting there like that?”

Jane shrugged. “I figured I’d let you two talk. I have something to say to Katie still when you’re done. Just some girl talk,” she said innocently. Girl talk apparently being how they could dominate Connie into a sex slave.

“Jane is still being a good host. I told her a good host would accept anything that happens in this bathroom as normal, and forget about it the second she leaves. I’ve been having her tell me about everything you girls did upstairs. I’ve got to say you sure showed Connie a good time.”

There was a growl in her voice as she said that last bit, and Aubrey couldn’t tell if it was jealousy or arousal. But she didn’t care about Katie’s messed up feelings for Connie. Instead she focused on what was important, turning to Jane and asking, “So you’re really not Katie’s slave?”

Jane actually laughed and shook her head. “No way. I’d have to really be down bad for someone to want something as kinky as that. Me and Katie are just friends.”

“But you’re fine with her turning Connie into a slave? And the other girls?”

There was a moment of alarm on Jane’s face, but it smoothed away to calm contentment instantly. So it was only with mild curiosity that she looked down at Katie and asked, “You made the other girls into your slaves?”

“I did,” Katie told her proudly. “I conditioned them to love and adore me. And once I’ve made Connie into my girlfriend, I’ll have her hypnotize you into a slave too.”

Surely a declaration like that would bust through her strange zen attitude, but to Aubrey’s surprise Jane actually smiled. “Oh fun. I’d definitely be Connie’s slave.”

Aubrey stared at them both. She was at a total loss of words. All day her discovery of what hypnosis could do had been like some magical bit of fun. And yet now she was seeing just how far that magic could stretch. From playful wonder to something darker, something that could twist your very soul.

Aubrey had to snap Jane out of it. She had to save Connie, and the other girls too. And she had to save Katie, from whatever this weird obsession with Connie was.

Maybe it was witnessing what hypnosis could do to a person, but it suddenly clicked. Aubrey gasped and clapped a hand over her mouth. “Katie, you’re hypnotized too!”

Katie merely shrugged. “That’s what Coop told me too. Apparently a lot of girls in town got hypnotized to fall in love with Connie.” Then a dangerous edge slid into her voice. “But none of them could ever love Connie like I do.”

“Wait, hang on.” Every new bit of information sent Aubrey spiraling. There were more women in town hypnotized? And all of them to love Connie? Aubrey thought about the girl at the movie theater, topless and kneeling before Connie. She thought of the cute chubby girl who’d given Connie her number on the street. Coop, Sonia and Heidi, all three of them sleeping with Connie out on the lake during the night swim.

It felt like the floor was crumbling to sand beneath her feet, and threatening to pull her under.

“Did Connie do this to everyone?”

But before Aubrey could even grapple with the idea of Connie as some supervillain manipulating everyone, she heard Katie say, “Oh no, Jane’s grandma is the one doing it.”

Aubrey’s mind practically short circuited at that. She just stood there staring blankly at Katie, unable to know where to start with all these revelations.

“Huh, my grandma is hypnotizing girls to love Connie?” asked Jane, casually. When Katie nodded, she simply shrugged. “Guess that explains why she’s getting so much action this weekend.” Jane blinked a few times, rubbing her chin. “I should be more freaked out by that.”

“No, a good host will forget she heard anything about their grandma hypnotizing people in town.”

Jane’s eyes glazed over. Her hand fell limp in her lap, then she shook herself out of the daze and smiled. “Sorry, what were we talking about?”

That was right, Jane’s trigger. Even if Jane wasn’t reacting to any of the shocking things Katie said, Aubrey could use that trigger to make her act. Together they could hold down Katie and fix her by… by…

Well, she didn’t know how people were supposed to undo hypnosis, but they could figure that out later.

A fire rising up in her, Aubrey said, “A good host will hold Katie so we can stop her.”

Genuine surprise flashed over Katie’s face as Jane suddenly threw herself off the tub, arms wrapping around Katie and pinning her in place in an instant. Katie gave a futile struggle, but Jane’s grip was iron clad. All while she wore that same congenial and helpful smile.

“Sure thing, Aubrey. Happy to help.”

Aubrey saw the darkness roiling in Katie’s eyes. The rage of having her crazy plans stopped. “It’ll be okay,” Aubrey promised her, hoping to get through to some small part of Katie, her Katie, that was still in there. “We’ll get Connie and have her snap you out of this. And everything will go back to normal.”

Katie growled at her, like a feral animal caught in a cage. Then she let out a sigh and relaxed, going limp in Jane’s arms. “I’ll admit, I didn’t see that coming. But you still screwed up. You left Connie all alone with my sex slaves.”

All the heat was sucked out of Aubrey. She spun around, her frightened mind conjuring up what three brainwashed slaves could be doing to a helpless Connie. But wait, Katie had seemed obsessed with Connie? Why would she hurt her?

By the time Aubrey realized she’d been tricked, it was too late. She twisted back around to face Katie as she was already speaking.

“A good host would put Aubrey into trance now.”

Aubrey sucked in her breath to yell.

But the sweet, gorgeous smile on Jane’s face stopped her in her tracks. The way her smile had always stunned her all these years. “Sink into the stars.”

Aubrey wanted to fight it, and yet she was already sinking into the inky blank in her mind. She’d been played with too much tonight. The trance had been too wonderful, and she was exhausted from all the times Jane and Connie had put her under. It was like trying to grab at water for purchase. Whatever mental muscles Aubrey could have used to resist were tired and spent.

She fell deep inside herself, losing sight of Katie and Jane all together. All she saw were the stars glittering all around her. Too many to count. Too many to try to count. Easier to simply stare at them all and lose all sense of where she was. Easier to be mindless and let others think for her.

Which is exactly what Aubrey did, as she wobbled on her feet and sighed. “I am lost among the stars.”

“Thanks, Jane,” said Katie, still wrapped up in Jane’s arms. “I know you told me her trigger but for the life of me I couldn’t remember it.”

Jane smiled back at her captive. “No problem.”

“Oh, and a good host would let me go now.”

“Right,” Jane replied with an embarrassed smile, releasing her hold on Katie and actually helping her to her feet. Aubrey observed all of this with blank detachment. Aware of everything happening around her but totally unconcerned. So when Katie came over and began stroking her cheek, Aubrey was aware but gave no reaction. When Katie reached down and began rubbing Aubrey’s soaked pussy, the only reaction was an involuntary moan of pleasure slipping through the trance.

“Can you hear me, Aubrey?”

“Yeah,” she replied instantly.

“You have to speak properly to your Mistress in trance,” Katie told her.

Aubrey’s brow crinkled slightly. She knew it was true, and yet something was off. “Connie… is my Mistress.”

“She was your Mistress upstairs. Now I’m your Mistress.” Fingers slipped into her pussy. A thumb was grinding against her clit. The pleasure was wonderful. “I am your Mistress from now on, Aubrey. I want you to focus on the pleasure I give you. Focus on my pleasure and let all that obedience you had for Connie shift over to me.”

“Nnghn,” Aubrey moaned, empty mind rippling with the command. There was the briefest flicker of resistance. Some sense that she shouldn’t trust the voice in her ear. But she couldn’t remember why.

“You trust me, Aubrey.”

Aubrey trusted the voice in her ear. She trusted the pleasure in her cunt.

“You will obey me, Aubrey.”

“Yes,” she whispered, as the infinite sea of stars in her mind whirled and changed into new constellations. New thoughts and beliefs.

Katie stood in front of her, staring deep into her empty eyes. “I am your Mistress now.”

The stars realigned into a vision of Katie. Of Katie being powerful and wonderful. Like a goddess. “Yes, Mistress.”

“You are devoted to me. It will be your greatest joy to serve me. You will feel impossibly turned on by me and want to do anything for me to fuck you.”

“Yes, Mistress. Yes, Mistress. Yes, Mistress.”

“Good slave.”

Slave. The word rippled in Aubrey’s mind. The stars dimmed and lost their luster. Aubrey’s eyes fluttered.

“Nnno. Not… slave…”

Katie gasped in surprise. “Shit, not again. Aubrey, why don’t you want to be my slave?”

“I…” Aubrey’s empty mind searched her subconscious for an answer. “Feel scared. Of what you’re doing. Using people. Not right.”

“You don’t trust me?”

Aubrey trusted Katie. The stars told her so. But the stars were getting distant. Aubrey felt an urge to pull away from them, to get back to her body, but it was such a long distance.

“I… I…”

Suddenly she saw Katie smile. “You want to hear its okay from someone you trust.”

“Yes,” Aubrey whispered, wanting direction.

Katie looked back at Jane, who was watching Aubrey’s conditioning with mild disinterest. “Hey Jane, can you help me for a second?”

“Sure, what do you need?” Jane hopped up off the edge of the tub and walked up to them. She was looking the naked Aubrey up and down with open desire.

Something in Aubrey relaxed seeing Jane. Sweet, lovable Jane.

“A good host would finger Aubrey and bring her pleasure.”

“Oh! Of course, let me do that.”

Katie’s fingers slipped out of Aubrey, but were soon replaced by Jane’s. Aubrey moaned weakly as she was fingered by her friend. Crush. Lover? Aubrey’s entranced mind didn’t know how to classify Jane. Only that she was wonderful and that Aubrey wanted her badly.

“How’s that?” Jane asked her.

Aubrey’s blank face smiled as she trembled from the pleasure. “Sooo goood.”

Jane even leaned in and kissed at her neck, adding to the bliss of it all.

Katie’s voice was back, whispering in her ear. “You trust Jane.”

It was hardly even a suggestion. Of course Aubrey trusted Jane.

“You’d listen to Jane and believe anything she told you.”

“Yes. Ohhh,” Aubrey moaned, as Jane dipped lower to kiss at her tits.

“Jane, a good host would tell Aubrey to be a good slave for me.”

Jane straightened up, smiling an easy smile. But then she frowned. “Wait, didn’t Aubrey say she didn’t want to be a slave? I wouldn’t want to tell her to do something she wouldn’t like.”

“Oh, you misheard her,” said Katie, her lips thinning to a frustrated growl. “A good host would remember how enthusiastically Aubrey begged to be my slave.”

A faraway look came over Jane. Her fingers had been pumping into Aubrey enthusiastically, but now slowed as she became distracted. “Huh. She did. Why did I think—”

“A good host remembers how Aubrey asked you to help condition her in trance. How she said it would be so hot to have you help make her into a good slave for me.”

Aubrey and Jane stared at each other, wearing equally blank expressions. Katie was behind Jane now, hissing in her ear.

“A good host would hear Aubrey’s voice talking to you right now, telling you that she wants you to help turn her into a slave for Katie.”

Aubrey knew she wasn’t speaking. That Katie was manipulating Jane. That Katie wanted to enslave everyone. And yet the trance still had her. As much as she was clawing herself back to consciousness, it was still too hard to make even a single thought to process her predicament. She was only aware of the betrayal happening before her.

So Aubrey could only stand there, head empty, as she watched Jane nod and start to smile, responding to words that only she heard. “Okay, Aubrey. Sure, I can do that for you.”

Katie stepped back, grinning ear to ear as Jane shook herself out of her dazed state. “Thanks, Jane. We’re so glad you’re willing to help.”

Jane blushed, looking back and forth between Katie and the hypnotized Aubrey. “I’ll admit I don’t have any experience with this whole hypnotized sex slave thing, but I’m happy to help out Aubrey.”

“Don’t worry, she’s only gonna be my slave for tonight,” Katie lied easily. “And you can of course play with her too. I wouldn’t want to get between you two.”

A look of relief washed over her. “Thanks, Katie. I was trying not to get too jealous that Aubrey asked to be yours tonight.”

“I think she figured you’d enjoy being Connie’s slave.”

Now Jane blushed deeply. “That… I…”

Katie closed the distance between them, taking Jane in her arms. “Relax, there’s no judgment here. You can be honest about what you want.”

“Well… I guess it would be hot to be a slave. Just for one night.”

“Just for one night,” Katie promised with a wicked grin. Hypnotized in place, Aubrey could see Katie crossing her fingers behind Jane’s back.

“But how could I tell Connie—”

Katie silenced her with a kiss. Jane seemed surprised, but then found herself melting into it. Jane still had her hand between Aubrey’s legs, and now her fingers began to caress and stroke her pussy lips once more. Aubrey let out an involuntary moan as they kissed in front of her.

“Leave that to me. I’ll convince Connie.”

“Okay,” Jane said, blushing madly and squirming. “So you convince Connie to make me her slave. Just for one night!”

Katie nodded.

“And Aubrey will be your slave.” Jane turned to smile at Aubrey, slipping two of her fingers into her pussy. “Then you’re both gonna fuck us and make us obey you?”

“I’m sure its gonna be amazing.”

“It sounds amazing.”

Aubrey was wrestling in her mind with invisible forces. Fighting a sinking sensation that she didn’t know how to fight. She’d only been hypnotized a little while ago, but Jane and Connie had dropped her so deeply. Shown her how deep and wide the starry sky inside her mind was. Yet she felt herself fighting it. The longer they went without commanding her, the more Aubrey was able to come back to herself.

There were the ghosts of thoughts beginning to appear. Not full ideas, but yearning for ideas. That she could break free and warn Jane. That they could help Katie and stop her from all of this. That they could save Katie. She just needed to warn Jane. She had to warn Jane. She had to…

“Jane,” Aubrey whispered, voice coming from far away.

Jane looked up at her and smiled warmly. She drifted closer to her, dragging Katie with her. Katie tightened her arms around Jane, fresh fear in her eyes as she saw Aubrey’s face twitch, the trance threatening to break.

“Jane, please…” Aubrey managed to plead.

Then Jane kissed her. Aubrey relaxed into the kiss, releasing all the tension of her struggle. She’d gotten through. They were safe now!

“Don’t worry, Aubrey,” Jane told her. “I won’t keep you waiting any more.”

Wait. She couldn’t possibly think…

But then Jane gave Aubrey what she thought the hypnotized girl was pleading for. “Aubrey, you are Katie’s slave now.”

The words launched Aubrey back into the night sky. She became lost as the stars twinkled brightly all around her. Breaking her concentration to a million tiny pieces, so that all she could do was listen and obey what she was told by the voice she trusted most.

In the last flickering bit of consciousness she had left, Aubrey saw Katie kissing Jane’s cheek before whispering in her ear. “Turn her into the kind of slave you’d want to be for Connie.”

Jane’s eyes lit up. Her fingers plunged deep into Aubrey, pushing a desperate moan out of her. “You will love being Katie’s slave. You will want to obey her and serve her. She is your Mistress and you will obey. You’ll feel so much pleasure from serving your Mistress. All you exist for is making your Mistress happy.”

Aubrey was swallowed up by the stars. Jane’s voice weaved new constellations. New thoughts and beliefs. She didn’t question them. She only obeyed what was written in the stars.

Katie was her Mistress.

She was Katie’s slave.

She would obey her Mistress.

Her Mistress was everything.

She would feel such joy and pleasure when she obeyed.

“Now wake up for me.”

Aubrey blinked awake. She found herself standing naked in a bathroom, with Jane fingering her and smirking up at her. And standing beside Jane was Katie. Her Mistress.

The word burned with starlight in her mind. Aubrey couldn’t help but smile at the joy and happiness filling her. “Hi Mistress.”

“There’s a good slave. Are you ready to obey me now?”

“Yes, Mistress!” Aubrey stood straighter, feeling like a chained dog wanting to run free to her owner. A coiled spring ready to be triggered and unleashed. A slave waiting for a command and a chance to obey.

“Kneel for me.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Aubrey knelt down, Jane’s arms falling away from her. She missed the feeling of Jane fingering her, but obeying Mistress brought even greater pleasure than that.

Katie gave Jane a big kiss on the cheek. “Look at that. She’s so eager to obey. Jane, you did amazing.”

“Aw, thanks. It was nothing.” Jane gave them both an innocent smile.

Obviously Aubrey remembered that Katie had tricked and manipulated Jane into enslaving her. But now Aubrey could only appreciate how smart her Mistress was. How resourceful she was in making her a slave. Aubrey was proud to serve such a perfect Mistress.

“I’ve held you up long enough. You should get back out there and see how the girls are doing with Connie.”

“Sure, they might need fresh snacks or drinks.” Jane passed the kneeling Aubrey, giving her an affectionate pat on the head. She had just opened the door when she hesitated, glancing back.

Katie tensed, so Aubrey tensed as well. If Jane suspected anything about Mistress then Aubrey would be happy to help restrain Jane. Anything to serve Mistress’ plans.

But instead of suspicion, Jane only blushed. “And about that other thing. With Connie…”

Aubrey relaxed as Katie laughed. “Don’t worry. I promise you I’ll get Connie to make you into a slave before the night is out.”

“Awesome,” Jane giggled, then seemed to get self-conscious and hurried out of the bathroom. Aubrey watched as Jane made it three steps before she stopped, shoulders dropping as her head lolled. Aubrey remembered her Mistress’ words, from back when she’d been foolish enough to resist.

“She won’t remember any of this, right Mistress?”

“Nope,” Katie assured her with a smile. “She’ll have no idea what she’s done to you. Not until it’s too late for her or Connie to do anything about it.”

The knowledge of how she’d been trapped, how her friend and lover had been manipulated and betrayed, set off a fresh storm of fireworks inside her mind. Color and pleasure fried her thoughts. It felt so wonderful to be owned. By the time the rush of enslaved joy faded, she saw that Jane had straightened up and was heading down the hallway without a care in the world. No memory of what Katie had tricked her into doing. Or the promise that she’d be a slave before the night was out.

Katie shut the door to the bathroom to give them privacy, before crouching down besides Aubrey. She casually stroked her cheek, and Aubrey leaned into it. “Wow, that managed to work out pretty well.”

“You got lucky, Mistress. I was trying to warn Jane about what you were doing.”

“I saw that.”

“But you got Jane to enslave me, and now I’m all yours, Mistress.”

Katie patted her cheek, then stood over her. “And do you remember what I’m planning to do tonight?”

Aubrey nodded. “You’re going to use the other girls you enslaved to hypnotize Connie and make her your…” She hesitated. “Did you want her to be your girlfriend or slave?”

“Well I want her to be my girlfriend, obviously. I love her so much. But I can’t afford to let her turn me down.”

“So making her your slave first would guarantee she’ll date you.”

“Exactly,” Katie said, but there was guilt-stricken concern on her face. “You don’t think Connie would be too upset by that, do you?”

Aubrey could give a real answer, but her Mistress was anxious. It was a slave’s duty to console her Mistress and make her happy. So Aubrey grinned and said, “I’m sure she’d love it. She really enjoyed us dominating her upstairs. And you’ll be a way better Mistress than me or Jane were. She’ll love you.”

Katie trembled with rapturous joy. It set off a memory, of herself upstairs and on her knees like she was now. Connie had given her the same Buzz trigger that she’d put in Jane, and Aubrey was marveling at the realistic sensation of a vibrator buzzing away between her legs. And the surprised, happy sounds she’d made then were the same sound Katie made now.

“Say that last part again,” Katie ordered.

“She’ll love you.”

Katie writhed and giggled to herself. “Again. But say Connie’s name this time.”

“Connie will love you.”

Katie cupped a hand to her crotch, grinding her fingers against her pants. She was experiencing hypnotic pleasure, same as the Buzz trigger. Her Mistress really was hypnotized if she was getting off just on hearing this. But her purpose as a slave wasn’t to free her Mistress of her own hypnotic changes. Her purpose as a slave was to indulge her Mistress and make her happy.

So Aubrey crawled towards her Mistress and said, over and over, “Connie will love you. Connie will love you. Connie loves you. Connie loves you. Connie loves you.”

And her Mistress crumpled to the floor in orgasmic bliss, pawing at her body as she came just from Aubrey’s words.

“Moooore,” her Mistress begged, and Katie was happy to obey.

“Connie loves you. Connie loves you. Connie loves you.”

She could have kept going on all night, but Katie finally held up a hand and panted, “S-stop.”

Aubrey stopped in place and waited for the next command.

Katie shivered on the floor for about a minute. When she finally sat up her hair was a mess, and there was a far off gleam in her eyes like she wasn’t fully awake.

“That was… ohhh, that was wonderful. But I need… need to not get distracted. Cause I need Connie. I need her.”

Aubrey nodded. She would get her Mistress what she wanted. She would get her Connie. Aubrey rose to her feet and started marching to get Connie, when Katie snapped her fingers.

“Stop. I didn’t mean… this second.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Help me up.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Aubrey helped the still shaky Katie to her feet. Her Mistress clung to her strong arms for support.

“Good slave. First, I have to help condition you like the other girls. I’m sure you feel devoted, but we have to make sure my control over you can’t be broken by anything.”

Aubrey wanted to balk at the idea of her obedience to Mistress being questioned, even by her Mistress herself. But then Aubrey didn’t want to give up a chance to be made better for her Mistress.

“Anything you want, Mistress. Make me yours.”

Katie opened her mouth to speak, then stopped and smiled. “I could probably just order you into trance, but this will be more fun. Slave, say your own trigger and put yourself into trance for me.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Aubrey turned and saw herself in the bathroom mirror. “Sink into the stars.” The trigger hit instantly, and Aubrey had the surreal vertigo of watching herself become hypnotized. Of watching her eyes go blank and her mouth go slack as she plummeted into her own mind. Soon she lost track of everything and was simply mindless.

“I am lost among the stars,” she announced in a monotone voice.

Katie remained clinging to her strong slave’s side. Even in trance, Aubrey felt the low rumble of pleasure coursing through her as she was useful to her Mistress. So when her Mistress began to speak and describe a metal collar she would feel locked around her neck, locking her obedience forever to her Mistress, Aubrey listened and obeyed with total devotion.