The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s Her Small World After All

By Enthralledo

Chapter 1: Prologue

“I’ve been waiting for this moment for years”, She said to herself in the mirror, “I am beautiful, successful and I’ve taken the world by storm. And still, I was never asked to a dance...”

Annette Westman looked like she was talking to herself, but she knew better. She was putting on eveningwear. She looked good. She had brown hair, deep blue eyes and a toned body. Her body was a work of art. An athletic build, with a firm ass and large tits, Annette had turned herself into a dream. This was her life’s work, to be desirable and powerful. Nowadays, no man could resist her and everyone was captivated by her every move. Whether in the boardroom or the bedroom.

She looked at one of several pictures she placed on her mirror. It was a photo taken of her in High School. The Annette Westman in this photo was nothing like the woman she had become. Annette was a nerdy girl, chubby and she had to fight to get any attention from the people she wanted as friends. Looking back at this photo, Annette finally realized why she was ridiculed. She saw her figure and accepted why she could never get anyone to go out with her, or why the cheerleaders never included her. And it was not just this one photo. Her whole apartment was surrounded by all sorts of high school memorabilia. And in every photo, in every memory, Annette Westman was everything that she now hated. She was powerless, friendless, and unloved. But with a new attitude, and a new name, Annette was about to relieve every painful encounter, and make everyone realize who she was all of this time.

“But I won’t be the wallflower anymore, will I?”, she asked to her empty room. She smiled, and waited to hear the response only she knew knew was coming.

“No Mistress...”, a pair of faint voices said, “No Mistress, you won’t be...”

The voices could be heard, but not seen. Only Annette, or Mistress Anni as she liked to be called by her friends, understood where those voices came from.

Mistress Anni looked at herself in the mirror. She was gorgeous, and her prom gown accentuated every single curve. She was about to go out on a date she had fantasized about for years. She was going dancing with Joe Milloy. Joe was the quarterback that Mistress Anni desired more than any man in high school. He was well built, tall and had a big personality. What Anni loved about him was that he was so easy to get along with. He was popular. Everyone loved him in high school and Joe matured into a fine and honorable man. In high school, Joe never gave Annette Westman any consideration. He was never mean, but could not be bothered to go out of his way for Annette’s feelings. When they graduated, Joe paid Annette no mind, and was uncomfortable that she would occasionally try and call him up.

But these days, Joe spent all of his available time with Mistress Anni, and confided in her. At this point, anything Mistress Anni wanted, Joe would give her without hesitation. Joe had recently lost his wife Debbie. She had left a bizarre note saying she was leaving him, and no one had heard from her since. After being married for 10 years, Debbie just vanished without a trace a few weeks ago. It left Joe depressed, confused and looking for some way to reach out for comfort. Anni filled that void, and Joe became dependant on Anni to get him through his pain. The fact that Anni was now rich and sexy helped things, but it was her devotion to him when he needed it that made Joe so enthralled by her.

Tonight Joe was taking her dancing, and was going to give her the prom night she always wanted and would never forget. Mistress Anni was excited, got herself dressed exactly like she would have had she gone with him to prom and was ready for the perfect experience. As she kept hearing the invisible praise, she walked towards a makeshift doll house. She smiled a wicked smile. She knew that everything was perfect, and wanted her victims to see just how lucky she was getting.

Mistress Anni opened the dollhouse curtains. Inside were two tiny people, a man and a woman. They were both wearing demeaning costumes, and stared up at this sexy woman with fear. They looked up at the giant woman. Both were terrified.

“Why nothing else to say? Must you be so small?”, Mistress Anni asked. She gazed at her helpless victims, “Oops, that was a tasteless question.”

The man was Lance. Lance had married Peggy Barish, the prom queen and a popular girl from school. The woman was Debbi Milloy, Joe’s missing wife. Both of these people were the size of a penny, two small too break out of their plastic prison. Debbie was crying. She had seen Mistress Anni seduce her husband, and dreaded seeing the things that she would do with him tonight.

“My darling Debbie, do you miss Joe?”, Mistress Anni asked, “He never had any time for me in highschool. Well he’ll definitely have time for me tonight!”, With that, Anni shook her boobs towards the dollhouse. The only thing she loved more than seducing the people she loved from high school, was knowing that their spouses were watching their betrayal. The things Debbie had seen Anni do were driving her mad with both hatred and envy.

“Unless”, Anni turned to the small man, “Unless your wife calls again and I spend all night comforting Peggy. She’s probably been crying and crying since you’ve been gone. And I’m only too eager to distract her from her grief.”

Peggy, one of the hottest classmates Anette had in school, had found her husband missing three days ago. In that time, Peggy had started to find comfort in Anette; her estranged high school friend. Lance, was too small for Peggy to see him when she would come over to the penthouse apartment Mistress Anni now owned. He did not know why, but it seemed like Peggy was mesmerized by Annette, and out of all her other friends, Annette seemed to be her best support system. Peggy had come to the house twice so far, and Lance was beginning to worry that Mistress Anni had something more in mind for his wife than friendship. Last time they were together Peggy started to kiss Anni passionately, as they talked about how painful the ordeal had been. Lance was getting desperate.

“Please Anette. Please Mistress Annette. I beg you, if it’s a ransom you’re after, Peggy and I will pay it. I just want to leave, please...”

“You know, I really hate it when tiny people beg...”, Anette smirked. She loved dangling her control over her caged animals. It made her feel big. It made her feel strong.

“I don’t want your money Lance. I want Peggy to get more desperate and more miserable. I want her getting more stressed out by the minute so that she accepts my friendship, so she tells me daily how miserable and lonely she is. I want her breaking to the point where she begs me for anything to make her feel whole again. And then I want her to please me no matter what I ask her to do. Just like your Joe does Debbie.”

With that Debbie held her head in shame. She would never have thought that this insane plan would work, but she saw it happen. She saw her husband fall into a mixture of grief and confusion, until he was too weak to resist Mistress Anni’s seductions.

“I’ve worked their feelings so long, that now they give me things that they’ve never even given you. I know it’s hard for you to watch, but these are just the ways things go. I knew we had a connection back in high school, and now we’re just proving it true.”

“But cheer up doll”, Anni went on, “Soon you’ll be joined by others.”, She moved around, grabbing a small bottle. “And this stuff here is what does the trick.”

She was holding a tiny bottle of shampoo. Both Debbie and Lance had used this potion on themselves. It was the last thing that they experienced before they both shrunk down to nothingness. If Anni was about to give this potion to someone else, both Debbie and Lance knew that it would do the impossible.

“Hans!”, Mistress Anni called out. Without a moment’s hesitation, a large man walked through the door. He was butch, has tanned skin and messy yellow hair. This was one of Mistress Anni’s many servants. He obeyed her without hesitation. Just the way she liked it.

“Yes Mistress?”, Hans asked.

“I want you to give these two samples to the people we discussed. Our tenth year reunion party is coming up and I want to make sure that I meet with everyone I can beforehand. It will give us a better chance to get in the spirit of things.”, MIstress Anni winked at her tiny captives. With that Han’s took two bags, looking to be sample bags. He was off to do his Mistress’s bidding. And Debbie and Lance hoped that they were not going to bring back any of their friends.

A few minutes passed, and there was a knock on the door. Debbie got both excited, and then desperately sad that she was about to see her husband.

“Well, I’m off. And tonight I’ll be the belle of the ball. While I pick someone’s world to get incredibly small.” And with that, she shimmied towards the door. She opened and a groan man came in wearing a tux, and holding a Corsage. As he walked in Mistress Anni beamed. Joe wasted no time putting the flower on her dress. Once he did, Anni could not contain herself. She brought him into a passionate kiss. Joe gave in immediately. He kissed her back with a passion, enamored with the girl he would never have spared a passing thought to.

Debbie watched Joe give this woman; this crazy woman obsessed with high school, everything that she ever desired. Debbie hated every moment, more so because she had to wonder if her husband ever loved her the way he was now in love with Annette. But there was nothing Debbie could do. Being so small, if she or Lance talked when Mistrress Anni was entertaining her guests, than they would be flushed down the toilet. Debbie had lost all hope, and was now, more than she realized, just awestruck at how much power little Annette Westman had.

The two shrunken prisoners were helpless as their mistress went off to make her dreams come true. Before the door closed, Anni gave Joe a playful slap on the ass. Anni liked the feeling showing off gave her. Both were terrified that she would continue to control and ruin their spouses. They knew that she might come back having destroyed the lives of one of their close friends. But as they both waited, knowing that soon both Mistress Anni and Joe would be back in a few hours, giving into their carnal lust for each other,, they both felt a shameful arousal come upon them.

* * *

THE NEXT MORNING

“Hey, you didn’t say goodbye!”, Dick leaped out of his house. He was in a bathrobe, and was catching his wife right before she drove off to work.

“I’m late,” Julie teased him, “And you were in the shower.”

It was a silly moment. Julie was on her way out in a smart and stylish black suit, while her husband was in a white robe, with just a small gust of wind showing his toned body to the world. Dick kissed Julie for a good long minute. Julie was the love of his life. She was beautiful, smart and her law career was going great. They met in college. Julie was everything a man could want in the looks department as well. She was tall, blond and had a body to die for. Dick was lucky that he was tall, dark and handsome. It meant that they paired off pretty quickly. Five years into their young marriage, and the spark had not left. As Dick kept kissing his wife, not wanting to let go of her soft skin, he felt a want that was more than normal. As they finally pulled away from the kiss, Dick wanted more.

“Mmmm, you smell good.”, Julie teased, giving him one more small kiss. It really was a good smell. She had forgotten about the body wash that Annette Westman had sent to her house, but figured that it could be the reason her well groomed husband had a little something extra today. Anette, the mousy and overly enthusiastic classmate of Julie’s went a little overboard with her affections. Julie loved her high school days, but when Anette would always try to get in touch with her and try and insert herself with the popular group from high school. It seemed to be a bad sign, that the now grown Annette still wanted their approval. Julie had the perfect job, the perfect husband and the perfect set of friends. Try as she might, Anette was not a part of what Julie wanted, and could be off-putting.

Julie was happy for Anette now though, and hoped that she was finally growing into her own. She had heard that the cosmetics company Anette started had been very successful. Anette had been sending her and Dick some small samples from Westman Cosmetics. It was a nice, if not an overly eager gesture and Julie took the gift it in good spirit when it was delivered to them. And at the moment, If it made her husband smell like that every morning, maybe she finally owed Anette a thank you.

As she drove away, Julie kept thinking about the way Dick smelled. It was getting her more excited than she was used too. Maybe after she met up with her friend Joe, she would skip the office and come back home. Julie was a hot sexy blond, and she had a strong young husband at home to play with. As she drove away from her street, Julie worked to get herself less excited. Her meeting with Joe would be a sad one, as she was helping him deal with the strange and sudden disappearance of their friend Debbie.

As Dick walked back into the house, a new sensation took over his body. He had never felt this before. Before he could register what was happening, it happened. Dick felt a falling sensation, and he saw that he was now naked. A massive white robe, his white robe, was falling around him from all sides.

Dick had shrunk down to the size of a coin. He was terrified and unable to process what was happening. He tried to claw his way out of the mass of white fabric that surrounded him, but there was too much material. No matter what he tried, Dick was too small to gain his new bearing. Before he could do anything else, a pair of hands came down and picked him up. It was a large man with messy blond hair. His two massive hands, hands that now dwarfed Dicks whole body picked Dick up and put him in a jar. Dick was too terrified to even scream. He had no conception of what was happening which made it worse. He saw this man putting him into a van that was parked across the street.

Once inside the van, Dick started to see the everyday objects surrounding him, and got a better sense of what had happened to him. Though he knew it was impossible, something made Dick shrink. He was at a loss for how to cope with this because it was too weird. The driver, a giant to him now, was laughing as he began to drive away. Then Dick saw the one thing that rooted him to what might be happening. Dick saw the man’s business card in what would be a car’s dashboard. It read Hans Merkel, and the card showed that he was an employee of Westman Cosmetics.

TO BE CONTINUED...