The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s Her Small World After All

By Enthralledo

Chapter 2: From Ugly Annette to Sexy Mistress Anni

“I’m sorry I can’t stay with you for long Jules.”, Joe Milloy said to his longtime friend. Julie had recommended a new, upscale coffee shop to meet. She thought it would do Joe good to be out in public, but wanted to pick a place that would not have any significance with him and his wife.

“Oh, is everything okay Joe?”, Julie asked. She had not seen Joe much since she heard that Debbie had vanished. It made no sense to her. Joe and Debbie were in love with each other since high school. The idea that she would just run away without trying to work out their problems seemed unreal to her. Debbie was just thankful that her and Dick have never had any problems like that. She could not even imagine being in Joe’s shoes right now. She felt that she could at least use her legal expertise to try and help Joe navigate the complex things he must be dealing with.

“Oh yeah, I don’t mean to rush this Jules. I’ve got a lunch appointment and I’d hate to keep her waiting...”, Joe said. Julie noticed that as he was talking about his lunch appointment, Joe seemed to lift in spirits a bit. This was good for her to hear. Joe had been such a mess that anyone who could help him was a good thing in her book.

“Well I’m glad to hear that, and don’t worry about me Joe. you’ve always been there for me. I just want to make sure you know that I’m here for anything.”

“That’s really, that really means a lot. It’s what Anni always tells me you know. That being there for your friends is the only thing to help you through this.”, Joe said.

“Anni? Oh, who’s, who’s Anni?”, Julie asked. If this was someone Joe had started dating, this would really take her by surprise.

“Oh yeah, Annette likes Anni now. She’s been amazing. Really there when i’ve needed her.”

“Annette? Like, you mean Annette Westman? From high school?”

“Oh man, if I didn’t have her to talk to, I might not have made it this long. Annette has been such a rock...”, Joe went on. This was all surprising for Julie, who would never think that this was a matching pair.

“That’s, great, have you two been close since high school?”

“Not really, but she came around at just the right time. Which is sweet of her, being with her big cosmetics company.”

Julie thought back to Annette. It was surprising to say the least, that this was the person Joe would be glowing about. At the same time, it did make some sense. Annette, who was always trying to get in Joe’s good graces would make the extra effort to be there for him. If Joe was really down, and he did not want to burden Julie or his other close friends Annette was someone who could be there for him. Julie realized that she needed to be grateful to Annette. If she found a way to help her friend through this.

Joe said, “And hey look, she’s here. I’m sure that she’ll be glad to see you.”,

Julie turned around, and saw Annette Westman walk into the coffee shop. It was a shocked to say the least. If this was really the same Annette from school, everything had changed. Annette was gorgeous, confident and commanded the room around her. She was wearing a bold red dress that hugged her curves, that even Julie found impressive. Every head in the busy cafe turned to see Annette walk into the room. Everyone was impressed by what they saw.

As Annette walked towards them, Joe stood up and gave Annette a big embrace. Julie watched as the hug became far more intimate than she was expecting. Annette help onto Joe tight, and Joe responded in kind. Her hands caressed Joe’s back in a reassuring, and sensual manner.

When they finally broke the hug, Annette came in to hug Julie, “Joe told me you were meeting and I just had to see you Julie.”, the two girls, barely friends in Julie’s mind embraced. Julie went along with it, to be supportive to Joe, and not to be rude to Annette. As Annette held on tightly, Julie was again taken by surprise. Somehow, Annette felt good. She smelled good too. Really good. Whatever Dick had used this morning in the shower, Annette must have developed. Julie really liked what the smell was doing.

“Well, it’s nice to see you again too.”, Julie said. She had to break the hug, but was surprised that it felt odd letting go of the chemistry major from ten years ago.

“Joe and I were just catching up...”, Julie went on, “He mentioned that you’ve really been there for him. I think that’s just great.”

“Oh it’s nothing. Joe knows that I’ve always wanted him to be happy.”, Annette went on. Julie saw that she took Joe’s hand. Joe gave no resistance.

“It’s not nothing Anni.”, Joe interrupted. He was eager to show Julie his newfound affections for Annette, “You were the one. The time you gave me, the help, the positive outlook. I’m more grateful to you than I can ever express...”

With that, Annette slipped her other hand to Joe’s waist. Julie saw them looking longingly into each other’s eyes. She did not want to think about how intimate these two might have gotten. It was a bit too much to deal with. With Debbie gone, and Annette being nothing like she expected. Whatever their relationship, Julie decided it was personal and wanted to be polite to Joe and then leave them to their business.

“Well I’m glad you’ve been there, and thanks for sending those samples from you company.”, Julie said, hoping it would break the pairs awkward eye contact. It did not., “I hear that Westman Cosmetics is doing great.”

“Yep, fortune 500, New York Stock exchange. Things have changed a lot for me since high school.”, Annette went on. She finally turned from Joe to Julie. Julie tried not to noticed that the pairs hands ont he table were intwined and caressing each other, “But I’ve found that the only real times I’m fulfilled are when I’m with my close friends. It’s like nothing’s changed since high school, when I see Joe and Peggy.”

“And you’ve been so great with Peggy too.”, Joe cut Annette off, “Debbie and me, we had our problems but, I never thought she’d leave...Then same thing happened to Peggy...We both just don’t know where we’d be without you.”

Julie was shocked to hear this. Peggy, who also had her husband vanish was struggling a lot too. She was so distraught that she barely let Julie or Dick visit her. To hear that Annette was also helping Peggy? This was a weird moment for Julie to hear.

“Have you gone to the police to find them? I mean, two happy couples so close together, could there be something...”, Julie saw Joe go sullen. She realized that he did not want to talk about what had happened. He was not ready. Annette, apparently great at understanding what Joe needed, took the reigns from the conversation.

“It’s less about knowing and more about staying positive”, Annette went on, “Even when you feel confused and alone, it’s important to find a happy, positive way to look at your world. Lean on friends, be there for people who care for you...”

“I’m working to deal with it that way. Just do your best not to lose Dick. Hang on to him Jules, you don’t know what you’ve got until they’re gone.”, When Joe said that, all of a sudden Julie was hit by a ton of bricks. It was the last thing she wanted to hear. Just the thought of Rick not being there when she needed him…

Julie found a reason to leave the caffe. She promised Joe that she would keep the look out for Debbie on the legal end. Annette tried to get her schedule something with her, but Julie found a polite excuse to leave. Old habits die hard, and even though Annette was now beautiful and successful, she was still Annette. Julie decided to head straight home. After such a dark conversation she needed to see Dick, and reassure herself that he wasn’t gone. She watch as Joe and Annette walked out hand in hand. They were talking about a new person joining them for something, but Julie was to distracted to care. She got in her car, and she headed home. She had so many mixed feelings and the scent of Annette’s perfumes were not helping her at all.

But as Julie got to her home, her heart stopped. She walked inside and right away she knew something was wrong. She tried to call out for Dick, but he was nowhere to be found. As she got to the kitchen, she saw a note, printed from a computer. It would take her many more tries to read it:

Julie,

I had to leave. Don’t look for a reason. Don’t try and find me. I just felt that if I didn’t run, I would be lost for the rest of my life. -Dick

Julie crashed to the ground. Like two of her other friends, her husband Dick was gone. The love of her life left her out of the blue. Julie was crushed, and couldn’t image what made Dick leave. She was suspicious. Nothing was touched, and all of this clothing was still there. The idea of him being abducted though was far worse. Julie was a mess of emotions. She needed to try and find him but it was an overwhelming feeling. Julie didn’t know who she could turn too.

* * *

Hans poured the still naked Dick into the dollhouse. Dick was trying to adjust to where he was taken. He was in some kind of plastic house. He was shocked to see both Debbie and Lance. He grew weary. This is where his missing friends were. That make Dick shudder. This meant that he was now missing.

“Lance? Debbie? Thank God you’re both okay”, but as Dick said this, he looked at them again and realized that they were not okay. Both looked beaten down. Lance was in a demining cowboy costume, and Debbie was wearing a loose fitting maid uniform. They looked healthy but their spirits were gone. He had never seen such depressed looking people.

As Dick was about to ask over a hundred futile questions, the shades to the windows opened up. Standing before the tiny people was a woman. She began to laugh at Dick, seeing him covering his privates. The woman brought a pencil, now massive compared to Dick’s whole body in through the barred window. As he looked up at her, Dick saw that she was wearing red lingerie. Dick thought she looked sexy, but her smile had a mean quality to it. It took him a minute to realize who this must be. He had heard his wife Julie complain more than once about Annette Westman, but his wife had never seen the woman like this before.

“Dick, for God’s sake, go into that closet and put on something humiliating.”, Mistress Anni teased. She poked him with the pencil’s eraser. She loved how much control she had over this once big and macho man. Annette always thought Dick was quite the catch. Now she could swallow him with one bite.

“Where am...What have you done to me?”, Dick began. The pokes were painful to him, but Dick was too overwhelmed to leave now, “How did you make me...how did you make me like this?”

Mistress Anni laughed. It was a bitter laugh, “I don’t think you’d understand if I told you Dicky boy.”, Anni said sarcastically, “Let’s just say that I’m really good when it comes to chemistry...”

“Chemistry? You can shrink people, you can turn me into this because you’re good at...”, Dick was at a loss for words. How was he going to stop this woman if he was smaller than a thumb tack.

“Oh trust me Dicky boy, I can do a lot more than that with Chemistry...”, and with that, Dick started to smell a new fragrance in the air. It was a strong scent and it entered his nose. He looked towards the other two prisoners. They grew large smiles and were going limp. Dick noticed that after a few minutes, the fragrance began to feel pleasant to him. Pleasant and arousing.

“You see Dicky, Now that I’ve busted out of my cocoon and learned the hidden secrets of potions, I decided that my friends from high school weren’t giving me enough notice. I decided that it was time to help people like your wife Julie see just how much better the girl no one paid attention to became compared to them. And looking at your tiny little dick, I would say that you’re starting to realize how enticing I can be. Aren’t I Dicky?”

And Dick looked down. Dick could see that his erection was standing taller than it ever had in his life. The gas, whatever was being pump through the room, it was making both him and the other shrunken prisoners aroused. Dick still had no idea why this woman was controlling him. Was it all just some sick revenge fantasy for her? But Dick did know a few things. He knew that he was helpless being this small. And he knew that Mistress Anni, as she liked to be called now, was really really sexy. Her big breasts were spilling out of her top, and Dick was letting her overwhelming presence turn his fear into arousal.

“And I love it when the people I used to worship give me all of their devotion. So I’m going to break you and your blond bimbo of a wife in at a later date. I saw her today while you were shrinking Dicky. She’s going to be broken. So broken that all I have to do is get her attention once, and she’ll rely on me to guide her through all these new emotions. Just like Joe and Peggy, Julie will be so lost wondering where you are, that she won’t see me coming to control her. But that all comes later. Right now, I want to have some fun. And the most fun thing I’ve ever wanted to happen was to have Joe Malloy, my dreamboat star quarterback fuck me in front of his tiny bitch of a wife.”

And with that, Mistress Anni hit a button. Dick would later learn that this was a mute button. He remained incredibly hard, but through his arousal Dick was starting to process what was happening. He needed to get out of there. He needed to report this crazy woman to the cops. And he had to find his wife. He had to tell Julie how much he loved her and would do anything for her. He wanted to spare her the pain she must be feeling knowing that he is gone. But Dick saw Mistress Anni on the bed, and his feelings became mixed again. All he could think about was how good it felt to look at her gorgeous body.

And before Dick could think straight, he saw Joe Milloy, a naked Joe Milloy, join Mistress Anni on the bed. The two started kissing. Anni’s hands were all over Joe’s body. She quickly took Joe’s large cock and stroked it. It only took a few strokes to get it as big and hard as it needed to be.

“Do you want me to take away your pain Joe?”, Mistress Anni asked. This was clearly some wierd sex ritual she had thought of. She had gassed Joe too, and seduced him to do stuff that the man would not even do with his loving wife.

“Yes Anni, I want you to take my pain.”, Joe panted. He was looking deep into Mistress Anni’s deep blue eyes. He was looking at a girl he never gave a seconds thought to in high school. Now, this bombshell of a woman had turned herself into his sex goddess.

“Then all you need to do is please me Joe. Please me like you should have been doing since we met in high school.”, With that Mistress Anni faced the dollhouse. She put herself on all fours. Her ass was in the air. Joe was fondling her ass like it was the sexiest thing in the world.

“Yes, Mistress Anni...”, Joe went on, he began to kiss her glorious ass, “...Yes I just want to please you...”

As Joe kept worshipping Anni’s body, Dick felt sick. Joe was about to have sex with this crazy woman, right in front of his wife. Why would Joe look at the dollhouse? He had no idea that his shrunken, muted wife was watching him betray all of his vows.

“Am I more beautiful than those other girls Joe?”, Mistress Anni asked. She was looking straight into the dollhouse. Dick looked towards Debbie. She was crying as she watched her husband. But Debbie was also playing with herself. Mistress Anni controlled everything in the room.

“Yes Mistress Anni, you are the kindest, hottest, sexiest person I’ve ever met...”, Joe kept licking and kissing Anni’s ass. Joe was lost to his pleasure. Anni snapped her fingers to give Joe focus. He refocused and prepared to stick his hard cock into her pussy.

“Am I hotter than all the cheerleaders?”, Anni asked innocently as Joe penetrated her.

“Much hotter. You were hotter than all the cheerleaders...”, Joe began to pump. Dick looked in fear. This was no longer the man desperately looking for his missing wife. Joe was totally into the sex in front of him now.

“That’s it, you beast. Give it to me like you did last night. And the night before that. Keep giving me that big cock. And keep telling me who’s hotter? That Prom Queen Peggy, with her hot face and big ass… or would you rather be with me, the nerdy chem student you couldn’t even bother talking too at school?”

“You are hotter...Oh my God, Mistress Anni you are hotter...”, Joe was losing himself in the pleasure. But he was believable in his responses.

“That’s it Joe...That’s it go deeper and faster...And am I sexier than Julie? Julie, the hottest girl in our school? Julie, the big boobed cheerleader captain that all the guys wanted to fuck whenever she walked into the room….oh yes, that feels great...tell me Joe, I’m not as sexy as Julie am I?”, Mistress Anni teased.

“You are! Oh yes, your pussy feels so good...Yes Mistress Anni. If I could..Ugh...If I could go back and choose Julie, the cheerleader captain or you, I would choose you. You are hotter, you are sexier and you are better!”

“SAY IT AGAIN!”, Anni yelled. She lived for moments like these.

“You are better than Julie! You are hotter than Julie!”, Joe was getting into it.

“AGAIN! SAY IT AGAIN! KEEP FUCKING ME AND KEEP SAYING IT!”, Anni was bouncing back and forth at an alarming speed. Dick shot his load in his the cage. In his drugged state, Dick was starting to believe what Joe was yelling, as he screamed:

“YOU ARE BETTER THAN JULIE!! YOU ARE HOTTER THAN JULIE! YOU ARE COOLER THAN JULIE! I WANT YOU AND NOT JULIE! YOU’RE BOOBS ARE HOTTER THAN JULIE! YOUR BODY IS BETTER, AND SEXIER THAN JULIE!”, Joe yelled. He was thrusting into her as fast as he could.

“Than before you can cum, tell me Joe. Tell me who fucks you better, me or your wife?”, Mistress Anni asks between thrusts. She smiled a deep smile. She was looking deep into the dollhouse. She was living out her most perverse fantasy. Debbie knew the terrible answer her husband was about to give.

“You Mistress Anni! You are a better fuck than my wife! You are hotter than my wife!”, Joe started yelling. He was so into it now. As he went into her sex meeting her every thrust, Joe wanted to go above and beyond for who he truly thought was the hottest woman he had ever seen. “I don’t love my wife the way I love you! I love you more than anything! I want to give you everything! I want you to own me! I want you to control me! I love you Mistress Anni...I want you...I need you….”

“CUM NOW YOU STUD! CUM WITH YOUR MISTRESS!!!”, Anni yelled. Both her and her dream quarterback screamed together. As they were howling, Dick had cum too, right onto the plastic floor. He was not the only one. Both of his cellmates were on the ground. They had become used to these sensations. They knew that their job was to watch their giant mistress get satisfied and debase themselves while watching their loved ones betray them.

As the two on the bed switched positions, and started making out like animals, Dick started to come down from the high. He tried to talk, but quickly realized that no one could hear him. He got nervous. Anni seemed to be obsessed with living out her crazy, high school driven fantasies. And she had real issues with his wife. Julie was not safe, and there was nothing Dick could do to protect her. Mistress Anni, as dick now knew Annette liked to be called stood up, and began dragging Joe towards the washroom. Most likely they were planning to shower together. Joe showed no signs of protest, he was now more devoted to this odd woman than he was to his adoring wife of seven years. Mistress Anni looked towards the dollhouse, as she walked Joe out of the room. Dick was finding it hard not to look at Anni’s ass, it really did look big and inviting.

“I’ve waited to have you like this for years Joe...”, Mistress Anni said, still looking at her tiny victims, “...I’m glad that you finally learned that I always get whatever I want...”

“Yes Mistress Anni, you deserve everything. You helped me get over losing my wife. Now i just want to make anything you want come true.”, Joe said, looking at her body. He sounded like her lost puppy dog. Whatever she did to him, drugs or no drugs, Dick could tell that he was past the point of no return.

As they walked into the washroom, all three of the tiny prisoners became more lucid. Debbie was crying, ashamed that she watched her loving husband so lost. Dick realized that this might be his only chance to ask them real questions.

“So that’s what happened to you both? Annette Westman found a way to shrink you both, hid you hear and started...I don’t know...started messing with your spouses?”, Dick asked. Both Lance and Debbie slowly nodded their heads. Dick worried, he was afraid that Mistress Anni could do to him what he did to them.

“So what does she want with Peggy and Julie?”, Dick asked, “I mean, it was wrong, but she clearly was in love with Joe from back in high school. She doesn’t want to do that to the girls so what is she—”

“—She does want them”, Lance said.

“What?”

“She wants them. She wants them all. She’s wants Peggy and Julie the same way she’s into Joe. She wants them to want her, like she wanted them back in high school. And if she does half the things to Julie that she did to Peggy...in front of me...Well it’s going to make you go insane...”

TO BE CONTINUED…