The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

JACKIE FOX: THE ROOKIE YEARS

Part One

WARNING! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature audiences. Copyright © 1999 Wolfworks Entertainment

The alarm clock went off as Jackie Fox was in the middle of humping furiously while mounted above the waist of her boyfriend, Greg, a stockbroker. Without missing a beat, she leaned across the bed and slammed her fist on the clock to shut off the buzzing. She was distracted for a moment and then found her rhythm once again as she rolled and bounced her hips up and down on Greg, who was having the time of his life.

Jackie was the sexiest, most beautiful woman he had ever known. Caramel smooth skin, large, light-colored eyes, a model’s face, and a body that was made for just this occasion. The fact that she was a cop intimidated him at first, but underneath, Jackie was as sweet and vulnerable as any other woman who didn’t bust criminals for a living.

He watched as her full breasts bounced around as she moaned and groaned, fucking faster and faster as the raw sexual intensity built up inside her. He arched his hips up just as Jackie let out a long high-pitched scream of ecstasy and orgasm. Soon, Jackie slowly came down from her orgasmic high and lay peacefully on top of Greg, who was far from finished and wanted to continue. After Jackie caught her breath, she jumped out of bed and headed for a hot shower. Greg called out after her in disappointment, “Hey!”

“Sorry baby! I gotta go to work!” Jackie yelled back in apology from the steaming shower. She soaped up her perfectly toned form and closed her eyes to hum an old Aretha Franklin song when Greg surprised her by joining her in the shower. She shook her head and told him, “I don’t have time for this Gregory.”

“Come on, baby,” Greg pleaded as he kissed her breasts. “I didn’t get to finish.”

“I can’t help it if you can’t keep up.” Jackie laughed.

“At least give me some...you know.” Greg suggested, subtly suggesting that Jackie finish him off with oral sex.

“Don’t go there.” Jackie warned. “I already told you, I’m not doing any of that until I get a ring on my finger.”

Greg was about to beg and plead some more, but Jackie was already out of the shower and toweling off. Within minutes, she tied her soft curls up in a bun, and then put on her sports bra, thong briefs, socks, pants, shoes, bulletproof vest, shirt, gun belt, and finally her police cap. She gathered her briefcase and gave the dejected and frustrated Greg a kiss before she left for the precinct.

Police Department Precinct No. 23

Later that morning, after a briefing by her sergeant, Jackie Fox was called to her captain’s office and entered confidently. When he looked up from his paper work, he nodded at her and said, “Be with you in a minute, Fox.”

She waited patiently until Captain Whitehurst finished his work and then leaned back in his chair. “I guess you know by now from the briefing this morning that the governor is in town. Now that he’s a presidential candidate, he’s gotta have all kinds of security and everything that goes along with that. Subsequently, we have to pull a lot of uniforms off the street for security detail, and that includes your partner. The question is, do you feel comfortable rolling solo today?”

“Absolutely sir.” Jackie said firmly.

“I thought you’d say that.” Whitehurst said with a slight grin. “I know you’re still a rookie, but you’ve handled yourself very well in the short time you’ve been here. I have every confidence that you’ll do just fine. Now, I just want you to promise me one thing.”

“Yes, sir?”

“You call for backup if you run into anything hairy, understand?”

“Yes, sir.” Jackie said, her adrenaline pumping from this incredible opportunity.

“What are you waiting for? Get rolling.” Whitehurst growled. With that, Jackie Fox turned and left the office and headed down to the parking garage to her squad car. She was feeling a rush of excitement as she took the driver’s seat, started the car and drove out onto the city streets to head over to her beat on the west side of downtown. It was good to know that the captain felt confident enough in her abilities as an officer to allow her to go out solo. She would prove to him that she could definitely handle anything that came her way.

Not ten minutes into her shift did Jackie encounter her first snag. In front of her, a dark sedan blatantly ran a stop sign. While she sped up to catch up to the car, she turned on her flashing red and blue lights and whooped her siren to get the driver’s attention. As the car pulled to a stop at the side of the curb, Jackie punched in the license plate number of the car into her onboard computer prompt and then called into the dispatcher to give them a code that she was making a traffic stop. Then she got out of her squad car and strolled up to the passenger’s side window of the sedan and leaned down to peek inside.

“Hello, officer.” The driver said with a big smile. “What’s the problem?”

“Can I see your license and proof of insurance, please?” Jackie requested.

“Sure.” The driver said, as he pulled out his wallet and removed his plastic card to hand it to Jackie. Then he told her, “Sorry, I don’t have my insurance.”

Jackie looked at the license and read the name. ‘Thomas King.’ “Mr. King, the reason I stopped you was because you ran a stop sign back there. Did you see it?”

“I guess I didn’t.” King shrugged.

“I’ll be back in a minute.” Jackie said as she headed back to her cruiser to run a check on King’s driver’s license. She was already eager to get this over with, and if there weren’t anything on the license check, she would let him off with a warning. She didn’t have time for this. There were real criminals to catch. The first thing she noticed on the computer screen was a code for stolen vehicle, alongside the tag numbers of the car. Her heart skipped a beat. Her first instinct was to call for backup, but she decided she could very well handle this by herself. She didn’t believe this came under the definition of ‘hairy’. She ran the driver’s license check and came up with no record. It appeared the license was a perfect fake. ‘Okay what’s up with this guy?’ She thought.

Jackie got out of her car and cautiously unsnapped the strap on her weapon as she approached King on the driver’s side once again. She stopped a few feet away and told King, “Mr. King, would you step out of the vehicle please?”

Thomas opened the door and stepped out casually. When he did so, Jackie motioned him over and told him, “Step to the back of your vehicle please.”

Thomas never took his eyes of Jackie. He saw in her face the look of a suspicious cop and no longer a polite officer. “Is there a problem?”

Mr. King, where did you get this car?” Jackie asked.

Thomas smiled sheepishly and shrugged, “Well, I guess you got me. I stole it.”

“We have no record of you in the computer. Why is that?”

“Probably because that’s a fake driver’s license.” He answered with a strange grin.

Jackie sighed. This was not how she wanted to start her shift. She was going to have to take him in and that was all there was to it. At least he was being cooperative. As she removed a pair of handcuffs from her belt, she told him, “Mr. King, if that is your real name, I’m going to have to detain you for driving a stolen vehicle, driving without a license and driving without insurance as well as running a stop sign.”

“I understand completely.” Thomas responded in a friendly tone. As he held his hands out palms up to accept her handcuffs.

“Turn around, place your hands behind your back.”

Thomas did as he was told and turned his back to Jackie as he placed his hands behind him. As Jackie placed the cuffs on him, he scraped a fingernail across her hand. Jackie barely felt the scratch, like a paper cut, and when she finished cuffing him, she patted him down while asking, “Are you carrying any weapons?”

“No.”

“Come with me.” Jackie said as she led him toward the squad car. She opened the rear door and guided him in the back seat carefully. Then she took a seat in the front and radioed for a tow truck to come and haul the stolen car to the city pound. Then she was about to give her dispatcher information that she was bringing in a perpetrator, when Thomas spoke from the back seat.

“Officer Fox.”

When she heard her name spoken by Thomas, Jackie felt an odd sensation in her head. She closed her eyes for a moment to shake it off and then looked at Thomas in the rear view mirror. “Did you say something?”

“Is there a place we could go and talk?” He asked with a slight grin.

“Why would I want to do that?” Jackie asked, amazed at his question.

“It’s very important that we talk...privately.” He said.

Jackie felt the odd sensation again, stronger this time. Why, she didn’t know, but suddenly, the thought of talking to the man handcuffed in the back seat appealed very much to her. She put the radio back in its place, deciding that she would call this in later. Jackie then thought of just the place that they could go. It was an old abandoned parking garage where she and her partner would go to write reports without being disturbed. She turned off her flashing lights and headed in that direction.

“You know, I’ve always had a kind of thing for female cops.” Thomas said as Jackie drove on. “This is kind of a thrill for me.”

Jackie rolled her eyes. ‘Here we go,’ she thought. If they weren’t giving her shit, they were hitting on her. There was something about him, however, that she couldn’t quite figure out, and it gave her a slight thrill as well to know he was interested. She didn’t respond to his statements, but instead looked straight ahead and ignored him. A few minutes later, she pulled her cruiser into the abandoned parking garage and found a secluded spot. Once she put the car in park and cut off the engine, she turned to look at Thomas through the mesh separating him form the front seat.

“Okay, Mr. King. What is it you wanted to talk about?”

“Call me Thomas.”

“I’m going to lose my patience very quickly here if you don’t get on with it.”

Thomas smiled. He liked her candor as well as her looks. “Can I call you Jackie?”

Jackie was taken aback at the question. First, how did he know her name? Her first inclination was to tell him flat out ‘no.’ When she looked in his eyes, suddenly it didn’t really matter. Then she hesitated a moment before answering in a sort of confused voice. “Um...Okay.”

“Why don’t you come back here and sit next to me, Jackie?”

She blinked twice and thought, ‘Is he serious? Why would I want to do that?’ Then an odd sensation rushed through her head, and the urge to go and sit with him overpowered her immensely. What was going on? How was this happening? Slowly she opened her door and got out. She knew something wasn’t quite right, but there was nothing she could do about it. She felt herself compelled to do something against her true will, and normally it would have frightened her, but right now, it seemed the most natural thing in the world. She looked at Thomas through the car window, and felt the strange urge to be close to him. She opened the door and climbed in the back seat.

“You did something...to me.” Jackie said.

“Yes, you’re right.” Thomas said with a smile. “When you handcuffed me, I scratched you on the hand. Look.”

Jackie looked at the base of her thumb and saw a tiny red cut.

“I infected you with a synthetic virus. All it took was a minuscule amount in your bloodstream. It works very quickly, moving into your brain stem and settling comfortably there. It works like sort of like a serum. From now on, everything I tell you to do, you’ll do it and do it gladly, without question.”

“That’s impossible.”

“No, not really.” Thomas said. “Do you want me to prove it to you?”

Jackie paused and thought about it. She didn’t want to believe this was possible, especially to know that someone else had complete control over her. On the other hand, she did want to know, to see if it was true, and if she could resist it.

“Yes” Jackie finally answered.

“Let me ask you something first. Do you have a boyfriend?” Thomas asked, already knowing the answer. It was a question to get her in the right frame of mind.

Jackie looked at him with a suspicious look and answered, “Yes.”

“Do you love him?”

“Yes.” She answered defensively without pause. “Why?”

“Are you sleeping with him?”

Jackie’s heart began to pump faster. She thought it was an awfully personal question, and answered defiantly, “I don’t think that’s any of your business.”

“But you’ll tell me anyway, won’t you?”

Jackie hesitated, thinking, ‘This isn’t right.’ Then she answered, “Yes.”

“That wasn’t so hard, was it?”

“Okay, are you finished now?” Jackie asked in exasperation. She was very uncomfortable with this entire situation.

“No, I’m just getting started.” Thomas said. “Now, how often do you make love to your boyfriend?”

Jackie closed her eyes for a moment. She wanted to get out, but she felt frozen in place. She fought his compelling pull on her, but it was useless. “A few times a week.”

“Is it good?”

This was insane. Jackie couldn’t believe she was answering these questions, but she decided to get it over with as quickly as possible, hoping he would be finished soon.

“Yes.”

“What’s your favorite position?”

“I like...to be...on top.” Jackie blushed.

“Does he pleasure you in other ways?”

“He...want’s to...”

“What do you mean?”

“He wants to...” Jackie struggled to find the words. “Kiss me... down there.”

“So why don’t you let him?”

“I don’t want to do anything like that until we’re married.”

“So that means you don’t do anything like that to him either?”

Jackie nodded her head and looked away.

“What if I told you that I could have you sucking my cock in five minutes?”

Jackie gasped and looked hard at Thomas. “I’d say you were out of your mind.”

Thomas smiled. He loved it when they acted shocked and outraged. It made it all the more enjoyable when they gave in to him without even knowing why. With his hands still cuffed behind his back, Thomas told Jackie, “Do me a favor, let down your hair. I want to see what you look like in your naturally beautiful state.”

Jackie perked up at that statement. His compliment thrilled her and made her feel very warm inside. Everything she was doing was against procedure, but it just felt too good to go along with it. She reached behind her head and pulled off the elastic tying her hair up and let the brown curly locks fall around her shoulders. As she did, she kept in eye contact with Thomas, and continually felt a pull getting stronger and stronger in her mind. The not unpleasant sensation was also having the unusual effect of making her horny as hell, and is all she could do not to jump on him.

“Yes, you are very pretty.” Thomas said. “I’ll bet you have an incredible body.”

“I’ve never had a complaint.” Jackie said with a dusky laugh, and blushed as soon as it came out of her mouth. She couldn’t believe she said that.

“I’m sure.” Thomas said as he held her gaze. “Why don’t you show me?”

“What?” Jackie asked in open-mouthed semi-shock. Inside she was ecstatic.

“Open your shirt.”

Jackie tried not to smile, but couldn’t help it. Like a giddy schoolgirl, she looked away and hid her smile with her hand, which Thomas found utterly charming. She giggled and said, “I can’t believe this.”

“Come on. You know you want to.”

Jackie looked at Thomas and felt the pull again. Slowly her hands crept up to the top button of her blue starched and pressed uniform shirt and began to open it. When she reached the last button above her belt, she paused and then teasingly opened the shirt to reveal her bulletproof vest. Now she was moving quicker, wanting desperately to show him her breasts, and struggled to pull her shirt off and begin undoing the Velcro straps of the vest until she was down to her sports bra. When she saw his anxious glances, she felt more aroused than ever, and immediately peeled off the cotton bra and let her generous mounds bounce out. She was breathing heavier now, as her chest rose and fell.

“My goodness,” Was all Thomas could say. He only imagined them before, but these were more than he had ever dreamed of. Firm, round, with protruding brown nipples that were ripe for the pinching. “Do you mind if I touch them?”

Jackie almost resisted, but right now she wanted nothing more than to have him touch, fondle, lick, suck, squeeze, bounce and bite her succulent mounds. As she reached for her keys to remove his handcuffs, she exclaimed “No! Damn! Right now!”

Thomas grinned as she moved swiftly to remove his handcuffs, and when he was free, he watched her lean back and wait impatiently for his touch, pleading. “Hurry up.”

He wanted to torture her and make her plead for it, but he couldn’t hold back, and attacked her with vigor, first kneading her breasts and then kissing and sucking every square inch of them. When he came up for air, he looked deep in her eyes and asked her, “Do you want to me to fuck you now?”

Jackie closed her eyes at the thought and shivered, nodded her head and murmured, “Ummmm. Yes!” in a sexy breathless baby doll voice.

“First you have to do something for me.” Thomas said.

Jackie opened her eyes and looked at him anxiously. She thought ‘God, yes... anything... All he has to do is ask.’ She was so damned horny she couldn’t believe it. Gasping and practically wetting the back seat, she asked, “What do you want me to do?”

“Suck it.” Thomas said as he nodded to the bulge in his lap.

Jackie forgot that a few minutes earlier she thought he was out of his mind for even suggesting such a thing, now she couldn’t wait to get his cock out of his pants and into her salivating mouth. The thought of tasting him made her more anxious than ever and she nearly tore his pants trying to get them open. Once she had him out, she puckered her moist lips and took him into her warm wet mouth. Thomas groaned at the touch of her tongue and lips as Jackie moved up, down and around his shaft, slurping, licking and sucking with fervor. He grabbed her by her soft curly locks and guided her head up and down, forcing himself as deep as he could while Jackie moaned and purred.

She smelled wonderful, which made Thomas aroused, and soon he had her stop and peel the rest of her uniform down, and pulled away her thong panties himself. The best position they could get in the back seat was for Jackie to face forward and straddle his lap. Once Jackie mounted him, she grabbed onto the mesh in front of her and began rolling her hips on his lap, finding the most comfortable spot as he filled her to the hilt. Once she found her rhythm, Jackie began pumping faster and faster, as Thomas grabbed her slim waist and held on for the ride of his life. He watched her smooth ass as it rolled back and forth on him. He never dreamed it would feel this good. She was as tight and wet anything he had ever felt.

Jackie simply could not get enough. She fucked him for all she was worth and then some, getting every inch of him inside her until she felt it deep and hard. At that point, her boyfriend Greg was a million miles away. All she wanted was to fuck Thomas forever. She screamed as she felt him come inside her and soon her body was racked by intense orgasms that shook her to her very soul. When it was all over, she was breathing and panting hard, still clinging to the metal mesh as she rested her head against it.

“Sweet...(gasp)... Jesus.” She panted.

Thomas was still trying to recover, and when he finally gathered his senses, he told Jackie as he got out of the car, “Get dressed, it’s time to talk.”

Jackie wanted to fuck some more and pouted as she reluctantly put her uniform back on. When she got out and put her hair back up, Thomas was waiting patiently with a serious look on his face. She asked him, “Okay, what is it?”

“Listen very carefully...”

END OF PART ONE