The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

JACKIE FOX: THE ROOKIE YEARS

By TRENT WOLF

PART TWO

Jackie Fox finished her patrol with no further incident after her encounter with Thomas King. When she arrived back at the precinct to check out, her sergeant called her over to his office.

“Yes, sir,” Jackie said dutifully.

“Listen up, Fox, because of this Governor’s visit, we’re short handed. I got a call from the Secret Service and they requested a female security escort for the Governor’s wife. Are you up for this? It’s a cushy overtime job.”

“Yes, sir, absolutely.” Jackie responded. This was just the thing she had been hoping for. When Thomas King had given her specific instructions to get as close to the Governor as possible, she never would have imagined that it would come about so easily.

“Good. Tomorrow morning, you need to report to an agent MacNelly at the Stanley Hotel. He’ll give you your assignment.”

“Thank you sir.” Jackie said and left feeling better than ever. She wanted to please Thomas very badly, and now she was on her way. She couldn’t wait to tell him, so she went to sign and then called King on her cell phone as she drove home.

“Yes?” King answered on the other line.

“I did what you asked. It was almost too easy. They want me at the hotel tomorrow. I’m going to guard his wife.”

“That’s excellent. Now you remember our little plan? I want video, as clear as possible. You will do whatever it takes to get it. Understand?”

“Yes.” Jackie said with a smile. She was excited to know that what she was going to do would make Thomas very happy.

“Good girl. Where are you now?”

“I’m on my way home.”

“Good. You remember what I told you about your boyfriend?” Thomas asked. He was referring to specific acts which he knew Jackie would not normally do after finding out about her sex life. He felt a rush knowing that he could make her do anything he wanted without question, especially things she never intended to do with her boyfriend.

Jackie felt a tingling rush inside and had to close her eyes for a moment. She remembered Thomas suggestions about what she was to do to Greg. “Ummm. Yes.”

“Very good. I’ll expect to hear back from you soon. Goodbye.”

“Bye.” Jackie said dreamily, and then pressed her foot down on the accelerator. She couldn’t wait to get home to Greg. When she finally arrived, she rushed in, stripped off her clothes, showered and then fixed her hair up and put on a small bit of makeup. Then she put on something extra spicy that she knew would turn Greg on, her frilliest thong panties and satin bra, high heels, and a white fur coat to cover it all up until she was ready to reveal it. Then she waited impatiently for Greg, clawing at the leather sofa cushions until she almost went crazy. She felt herself becoming more aroused by the minute, and so she decided to pleasure herself until Greg came home.

She slipped her hand under her the waist of her panties and began massaging and fingering her moist slit. After only a few minutes, she was all charged up, moaning, gasping, hissing ad biting her lip as she pleasured herself. Just as she was about to orgasm, she heard Greg’s car arrive and gasped loudly. She straightened up, checked her hair and makeup once more and then went to the door to meet Greg.

Before he could put the key in the door, she opened it swiftly and met him with a sensuous pose, her fur coat bunched up around her body, and purred, “Hello.”

Greg was awestruck. He had never seen Jackie like this, looking hotter and sexier than he had ever seen her before. As he stepped inside, he swallowed in disbelief as Jackie gave him an amorous stare that told him he would be getting some soon. He set his briefcase down and stood still as Jackie approached him, rubbing her hands up his arms and shoulders as she told him, “Let me take your jacket.”

After she slipped it off, she began to loosen his silk tie and asked, “Did you have a hard day at work, baby?”

Still flabbergasted, Greg could barely nod in the affirmative.

“Oh, I’ll bet you’re all tensed up.” Jackie cooed as she slipped his tie off and began unbuttoning his shirt. She looked up at him with her bright colored eyes and said innocently as she took him by the hand and led him over to one of the plush chairs in the living room, “Why don’t you come over here and sit down?”

Greg followed dutifully and sat down, obviously delighted by his gorgeous girlfriend’s seemingly sexy new behavior. He had never seen her like this before, and could only wonder what this was all about. While he sat back and relaxed, Greg watched anxiously, as Jackie stood before him in a sensuous pose, legs spread slightly apart and hands on her hips, pushing back the long lapels of the fur coat to reveal what she was wearing underneath. Greg gulped when he saw her smooth brown skin set off by white French-cut lace panties and push up bra, and the way her pumps accentuated the tone of her calves and thighs. He nearly had a heart attack when she leaned down, placing her hands on his legs and purred in his ear, “I’ll bet you’d like me to suck that sweet dick of yours, wouldn’t you baby?”

Greg gulped and nodded, unable to respond verbally. He could not believe what he was hearing from the girl who refused to give him oral sex until they were married. What in the world had gotten into her? Whatever it was, he wasn’t about to question it.

“You just relax and let me take care of you.” Jackie said as she gave his ear a gentle lick, making the hair on the back of his neck rise up in response. Jackie took over from there, more eager than ever to please her man. She no longer cared about being married in order to do things like this, all she wanted was to put him in her mouth as quickly as possible and give him the blowjob of his life.

She quickly unzipped his slacks and pulled his hardening member out, gave it several gentle kneads and strokes and then parted her thick glossy lips to lick the throbbing head. Greg groaned and hissed at the wonderful sensation, and when Jackie slipped her lips over the tip and took him in, he gave out a long sigh as her hot mouth enveloped him in wetness. It was the most incredible thing he had ever felt, and he looked down appreciatively as Jackie’s head moved up and down in his lap, her soft curls falling around as she licked and sucked. She would occasionally toss her hair aside as she stroked his cock and ran her soft fingertips over his scrotum, making Greg rise up off the chair with intense pleasure. Her mouth was like an oven, and her tongue did things he never thought possible.

Jackie could not seem to get enough of Greg’s cock, varying her rhythm so he would not orgasm right away, extending his pleasure as long as possible as well as hers. The more turned on he became, the more excited and aroused Jackie became as well. Her pleasure increased with his, and the urge to pleasure him overcame her like nothing else.

She went on for the rest of the evening, pleasuring Greg to her heart’s content, doing things to him that she would never have thought to do before. As the night wore on, Greg became more aggressive with his requests, as Jackie was unable to say ‘no’ to whatever he suggested. He took full advantage of her sexually primed condition, fucking her relentlessly, resisting orgasm to extend the increasingly intense pleasure, until he could not hold back, exploding inside her as the two nearly destroyed their bed with their savage lovemaking. Even after they recovered, showered and went back to bed, Jackie was still eager for more, but Greg was exhausted. Her insatiable appetite unsatisfied, Jackie made do by inching downward as they lay sideways facing each other, and took him in her mouth until she fell asleep using her groaning boyfriend as a pacifier.

Morning The Next Day. Stanley Hotel

Jackie reported promptly to Secret Service Agent in charge Bill MacNelly, who led her up to the entire floor of suites taken up by Governor Preston Bradley and his entourage, including security and members of the press. She was introduced to the governor’s wife, Katherine; a thirty-one year old with stunning and elegant looks.

“Your assignment is pretty simple but very important. You are to escort Miss Bradley to various functions around town today.” Agent MacNelly instructed Jackie, who nodded eagerly. “You stay here with Miss Bradley until Agent Silva comes up to meet you. Do you have any questions before I go?”

“No, sir. I’m sure I can handle this.” Jackie said.

“Excellent.” MacNelly said. “We’re short a few agents so that’s why we called one of your city’s finest. Be careful and radio if you need anything.”

With that, Agent MacNelly left Jackie alone with Katherine Bradley.

“What he meant by that is the Secret Service is woefully short in the female agent department. I always insist on using women for my security. Maybe then they’ll start hiring some qualified women. Someday...” Katherine began and then cut herself short with a tired laugh. “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to bore you with my feminist causes. It’s just that I’ve taken it upon myself to encourage all women. When and if we get in office, I’m going to see to it that women get a fair shake in the workplace. I don’t want this to sound condescending at all, but it does my heart good to see someone of your race and gender in this line of work. You’re a great role model.”

“Thank you, ma’am.” Jackie said.

Katherine smiled, “Don’t you dare call me ma’am. It sounds like you’re talking to my mother. Please call me Katherine.”

“Okay.” Jackie smiled back.

“Great. Now, for once on this trip it looks like we have a couple of hours of doing absolutely nothing. No press, no meetings. I flew in early from Tampa this morning and I didn’t get a wink of sleep, so if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to take a well-deserved nap. Make yourself at home. I sleep like no one’s business, so turn on the television if you wish. My husband is in the next suite so he may pop in. For heaven’s sake, don’t let him wake me up. Talk to him or something. He loves to talk.”

“I understand.” Jackie said as she patted Katherine on the shoulder.

Katherine headed to the bedroom and closed the door, leaving Jackie alone to survey the room. She looked out the window, and after few minutes, she went over to the door to the adjacent suite and put her ear to it. She heard what sounded like one end of a phone conversation. She tried the doorknob and turned it, opening the door enough to peek her head in. When she saw the governor sitting in a chair and talking on the phone, she gave an apologetic look to signal that she was sorry for disturbing him. He smiled and waved at her before she backed in and shut the door.

Jackie knew it would be only a matter of time before the governor would come over to her room, so she went to the bedroom door to check on Katherine. Sure enough, she was lying down on the bed, breathing heavily in slumber and wearing eye covers.

Just then the door opened and in stepped Governor Bradley with a politician’s smile pasted on his face. He was tall and ruddy complexioned with a full head of wavy hair. Jackie thought he would be perfect for political office.

“Hi, I’m Preston Bradley.” He exclaimed like he was glad handling a constituent.

“I know.” Jackie smiled. “An honor to meet you sir. I’m sorry for disturbing you there. I was just checking the layout of the rooms.”

“Not a problem. I understand completely. I was just giving another in an endless series of interviews.” Bradley explained. “And you are?”

“Officer Fox. I’m escorting your wife around the city today.”

“Excellent. It’s a pleasure. I heard we would be using one of the city’s women in blue.” Bradley grinned. “Well, where is my wife?”

“Taking a well-deserved nap in the bedroom.” Jackie informed him, and then added with a smile. “And she doesn’t wish to be disturbed.”

“Well, then, I guess it’s just us two then,” Bradley said. “Can I get you anything?”

“No, sir.”

“Oh, call me Preston.” The governor said as he went to pour himself a cup of fresh coffee from the bar. “We aren’t so formal around here.”

“Okaaay. Preston.” Jackie said in a subtle and playful manner. Her mental programming by Thomas King was now beginning to take over. The longer she was with Governor Bradley, the more excited she was feeling. She started to notice things about him that turned her on like his hands and his eyes. Soon she was feeling a warm feeling in her stomach and upper thighs. Whatever it was, it was making her skittish and slightly embarrassed. She had no idea what to do or say next.

“So, can I count on your vote next November?” Bradley asked with a casual smirk on his face, trying to make conversation with the attractive young police officer. She was ten times prettier than any of the other agents who had been assigned to guard his wife in the other cities. He wondered what it would take to make her a permanent member of the security team. Lord knows he could use someone pleasant to look at. As far as his wife was concerned, they were barely on speaking terms. Theirs was a marriage of power and convenience. He had someone to make him look like a family man, and she had the opportunity to ride on his powerful coat tails. They had long since fallen out of love, when careers and politics took them apart, but they also stayed together for the sake of their children.

“Oh, sure.” Jackie said with a sly grin. “I think you’d make a great president.”

“You do? Why?”

“Because you’d look great on camera, giving those speeches.” She answered. The statement came out of her mouth easily, and she could hardly believe she had said it. All she knew was that she wanted to let him know that she was definitely interested in him.

“Oh, really?” The governor said, surprised by her answer. Was she flirting with him? If she was, he sure liked it. It wasn’t the first time he had been flirted with in his position, but there was hardly the time or place to act on it.

“Oh sure.” Jackie continued. She was even more confident of her feelings now. Wife or no wife, she wanted him, and she was going to do whatever it took to get to him. “As a matter of fact, I’d love to be there when you give one of your speeches...under the podium.”

Bradley swallowed hard and his heart began to beat faster. There was no doubt about it now. She was coming on to him. The question was could he act on it? His wife was in the bedroom, sound asleep. It had been months since he had done anything like this, with that young student intern he was introduced to by a friend. He screwed that sweet little blonde senseless and it felt good. He looked into Jackie’s light colored bedroom eyes and knew he couldn’t pass this up.

“Well, Officer Fox. I don’t know what to say.” Bradley stammered. He was never this flustered before with a woman, but there was something about her that unnerved him. Her looks, her smile, her sensuality. He could tell she was she was something different.

“You don’t have to say anything.” Jackie said as she approached him with a sensuous look in her eyes. Jackie was more aroused than ever now. The closer she got to him, the more hot and bothered she became. She glanced over at the handbag she had placed strategically on a table and made sure they were in range of the hidden camera lens. She began to rub her hands up Bradley’s stomach and chest and then back down his arms and around until she felt his backside, giving him a playful squeeze as she pushed her hips up against his waist and rubbed him, feeling his bulge as it grew in his slacks.

Bradley was frozen in place with his heart pounding as the beautiful young police officer embraced and fondled him. He allowed her to kiss and blow on his neck without protest, and when she nibbled and licked his earlobe, he sighed and groaned.

“Do you like that, Mr. President?” Jackie purred in his ear.

Bradley immediately became rock hard. The sound of those words spoken in that tone turned him on to no end. He reached around and cupped Jackie’s ass through her tailored linen pants and pushed against her, making her moan and squirm, “Ummmmm.”

Jackie then pushed Bradley away with a laugh and began to remove her short jacket and then her silk blouse until she was down to a bronze lace bra. She did a playful striptease as she reached up to unclasp the bra at the front of her bountiful cleavage as Bradley looked on with nervous anticipation. When she finally removed and revealed her perfect pair of breasts with the round nipples full and erect, Bradley could scarcely breathe. He watched in silence as Jackie lay back on the sofa and began rubbing and fondling herself with one hand while she let the other slip inside the waistband of her pants and between her legs. She gave the governor a nice show of pleasuring herself while she stared at him wantonly and licked her thick top lip.

“Ummmmm.” Jackie moaned. “I’m ready now, Mr. President.”

Governor Bradley couldn’t get his pants open fast enough and was on her in a second, burying his face between her smooth breasts as Jackie pulled him close. She was more turned on than ever, and the feeling of his mouth on her nipples made her gasp with pleasure. She grabbed his hair and pushed his face closer while she glanced over at the hidden camera and smiled as the governor began to pump her furiously.

Jackie bit her lip to keep from screaming and waking the governor’s wife in the next room. The whole situation aroused her to no end. The camera, the wife in the next room, fucking the future president of the United States was all more than enough to send her over the edge until she was shaking with multiple orgasms. She felt him seize up and come inside her, and pumped her hips forward to meet his thrusts.

When it was all over, Preston Bradley was gasping to catch his breath as Jackie lay back and sighed. “Oh, Mr. President. That was incredible.”

Bradley got up and smiled as he pulled his pants on and straightened himself up.

“You are incredible.” He told Jackie, who was now busy dressing herself. “Listen, when I get to the White House, I can get you a spot on my security team.”

“Sure, that sounds wonderful. Then I could make sure you never get into any trouble.” She said with a demure tone.

“I’d better go.” Bradley said. “I’ll keep in touch, Officer Fox.”

Jackie gave him a smile and watched him go. The rest of the day went as planned. She carried on her assignment with the utmost professionalism, and when the day ended, Katherine Bradley told Jackie how much she appreciated her. “Thank you so much for all your hard work. I liked the way you handled yourself. Any chance of getting you on our team full time?”

“Sorry. I think I’d like to stay here for awhile. I’m actually still a rookie.”

“You’re kidding. I know you’re young, but you carry yourself like a seasoned veteran.” Katherine gushed.

The women hugged and Jackie returned home. Tomorrow she would be meeting again with Thomas King, and the thought of it excited her a little.

END OF PART TWO