The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

JACKIE FOX: THE ROOKIE YEARS

By TRENT WOLF

PART THREE

Jackie drove with a singular purpose to the abandoned parking garage where she and Thomas King had their first intimate encounter. It was near midnight after the long day of security detail with the governor’s wife. After she had gone home to change and eat dinner with Greg, she told her boyfriend that she needed to go out that night on an undercover assignment. He was skeptical about this explanation as well as perturbed by Jackie’s odd behavior. She knew he probably thought she was having an affair, but she didn’t have time to argue or convince him otherwise. Her sole intention right now was getting the tape of her tryst with Governor Preston Bradley in Thomas King’s hands as quickly as possible. It’s what he wanted and she was eager to show him how well she had done. Maybe he would make love to her again.

Her heart picked up it’s beat and she stepped on the gas when she saw the parking garage up ahead. She drove in and up a few levels until she spotted Thomas standing by the same sedan he was driving when she made her original traffic stop. She pulled up into the next parking space and got out.

Thomas looked at Jackie and smiled. He liked her choice of clothes; a tight pair of faded ripped jeans, a white tank top T-shirt, leather jacket and high heel boots. Her hair was piled on top of her head as curly strands fell across her brow. She was so damned beautiful it was shame about what he had to do.

“Hello, Officer Fox.” Thomas said with a grin.

Jackie took a deep breath and smiled. Just the sound of his voice made her giddy.

“I take it you were successful.”

“Um hum.” Jackie answered as she handed Thomas a plain brown envelope containing the videotape she recorded of herself and the Governor.

“Let’s see.” Thomas said as he took out the tape and went to his car to take out a small video camera. He inserted the tape in the camera and pushed the ‘play’ button. The blue light of the screen began to play the raw images of the hotel room earlier that day. At first it was just Jackie and then the Governor appeared. He fast forwarded through the talking and then slowed it down when he saw what he wanted, Jackie removing her clothes, approaching the Governor, kissing, pleasuring herself, the Governor on top of her, the fucking, it was all there.

“This is beautiful.” Thomas said. “Excellent job, Officer Fox.”

Jackie beamed with pride as she wrung her hands nervously. She felt like a school kid getting approval from a teacher she had a crush on. She loved the way he looked at her and inside she was hoping that he would want to show his appreciation in some way.

“I think you deserve a reward.”

Jackie almost gasped audibly as her bottom lip trembled. She had to bite her lip to keep from squealing.

“Come here.” Thomas told her.

Jackie approached him tentatively. She didn’t think she could stand his touch or she might pass out with ecstasy. Once she was near him, he grabbed her by the arms and pulled her close, planting his mouth over hers and kissing her deeply, probing her mouth with his tongue as he let his hands roam over her back and down over her tight jeans. He grabbed with both hands and squeezed her up to him, grinding his crotch against hers. Jackie moaned as he overwhelmed her. She just about melted in his arms.

When he broke the kiss, Jackie still had her eyes closed and mouth open, sighing with pleasure. After a moment she opened them and looked up into Thomas King’s eyes with complete adoration. Thomas recognized the look. He had seen it dozens of times with the other women he used his unique virus on. All of them would follow him to the ends of the earth doing whatever he instructed without question. But there was the problem. He didn’t want that baggage all the time, only when it served his purposes.

Now Jackie had served her purpose and needed to be disposed of. But as he looked in her eyes and face, he decided that she was too good to go to waste. At least for now. She was good for one last fuck at least.

“What would you like Officer Fox?”

Jackie was overwhelmed by his question. She knew exactly what she wanted but it was hard for her to come right out and ask for it. She wasn’t used to doing it that way. Men were always doing the begging and asking. Finally she whispered, “I... want you... to fuck me.”

“Are you sure that’s what you want?”

Jackie groaned and closed her eyes and whispered. “Yesss.”

“Turn around and put your hands on the car.” Thomas said.

Jackie looked at him anxiously and then did as she was told, bending slightly at the waist and putting her hands on the hood of his sedan. He came up behind her and reached around to cup her full breasts, feeling them up as he pushed his groin against her ass. Jackie spread her legs apart slightly to balance herself and sighed as Thomas pulled her T-shirt up out of her jeans and slipped his hands underneath so he could access her taut mounds. Jackie reached around and began rubbing the growing bulge in his pants.

Thomas let her breast go when he felt Jackie’s hand on his crotch and began undoing her belt and unzipping her jeans. He moved faster, yanking them down and revealing her white cotton thong panties. He yanked those down as well as he pushed Jackie up against the car and pushed her flat on the hood as he undid is own pants.

Jackie turned her head to see him take out his stiffening cock and moaned. She spread her legs wider as Thomas positioned himself behind her and spread her lips apart with his fingers. Jackie gave out an ecstatic sigh when she felt his touch, which made her insides wet and moist. Thomas slid himself inside easily and grunted when Jackie tight walls grabbed him with their wet heated silk. She felt even better than before in this position, and Thomas savored the sensation before he began long slow thrusts.

It was almost more than Jackie could take. She made a fist of one hand and bit into the arm sleeve of her leather jacket as Thomas began fucking her harder and deeper. She never felt anything this good, with Greg or anyone. It was like he was taking over her whole being. She bucked her hips back against him to meet his powerful thrusts. Thomas reached over to grab Jackie by her soft brown locks and yanked her head back as he shoved deep inside her.

“Aaaaaaaaaaah!” Jackie moaned with the pleasure and pain. Thomas used his other hand stroke Jackie’s thick lips until she began licking them with her pliant tongue and soon she was sucking them enthusiastically as Thomas continued his quick thrusts. He nailed her over the car for over twenty minutes, making Jackie squeal and moan with ecstasy while he gasped and grunted, filling her as deeply as he could until finally tensed up and unloaded inside her. Jackie felt him spasm and began to shudder with screaming orgasms of her own.

Thomas began to slow down and then froze, trying to catch his breath and Jackie squirmed and moved in his grasp. It took him a moment to realize he had almost pulled her hair back until her back was nearly arched in half. He released her and she fell forward on the car, shaking and gasping from the after effects of the climax. Thomas pulled out and put his wet cock back in his pants. While Jackie was slowly pulling her panties and jeans back on with her back turned, he took a collapsible baton from his jacket, snapped it and struck her on the back of the head. She went limp and began to fall when he caught her and dragged her up to the rear of his sedan with one arm while he popped the trunk with his remote key, and then placed her in the spacious trunk.

From within, Thomas retrieved a black satchel and began removing a pair of handcuffs, and placed them on her wrists behind her back. He then took a thick roll of vinyl tape from the bag and tore off a strip to cover her mouth with.

Jackie was starting to come around so Thomas moved faster. He took a smaller pouch from the satchel and unzipped it. From within he took out a needle and vial and filled the syringe with the contents of the clear bottle. As Jackie moaned and moved her head from side to side, Thomas yanked her jacket back to find a bare spot on her upper arm and plunged the needle into her smooth skin. Jackie winced in her semi-conscious state as Thomas injected her with the virus antidote.

As the chemical spilled into her bloodstream, Jackie let out a gasp and her eyes opened in surprise as her mind was quickly released from its grip. Thomas was amused as he saw the look on her face as she slowly came to realize her situation.

“Well, Officer Fox, it’s looks like you’ve gotten yourself into a fine mess.”

“Mmmmmph! Ummmph!” Jackie tried to protest through the muffling tape.

“I know this is hard for you to grasp right now, but I guess I owe you an explanation before I... dispose of you.”

Jackie’s eyes went wider as the words sunk into her raw senses. She couldn’t seem to understand what was happening. The last thing she remembered was being screwed on the car by Thomas, only now she had no clear idea of why she had allowed him to do it. Now she was disturbed and frightened by being handcuffed and gagged in the trunk of his car as he looked down at her with a smug look on his face.

“That virus that made you do all those things I wanted you to do is now gone from your system. You’re pretty much back to normal. Well, as normal as someone can be who was just mind fucked and literally fucked by someone they barely knew. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your hard work. Getting this tape of you and the Governor screwing around will give me some excellent blackmail material. Now I’ll have the future President’s ear whenever I want it. If worse comes to worse, I can always sell it to some tabloids or something. They love this kind of stuff and they pay very well.”

Jackie glared at Thomas as the whole situation came clear in her mind. She was used for this sick bastard’s greedy purposes and now it was starting to piss her off. At the moment there hardly anything she could do about it with her hands cuffed. All she could hope for was some time or a miracle.

“Well, I’ve got to get going. Just so you won’t think I’m a total bastard, I’m not going to leave you here to die slowly. I’ve set up a little device that will explode in about ten minutes when I’m safely away from here. ‘Bye officer Fox. It was nice fucking you.”

With that, Thomas King grabbed his satchel and slammed the trunk closed, leaving Jackie kicking and struggling as she let out muffled screams. He went around to the side of the car, and placed his plastique bomb and timer in the driver’s seat, started the timer and began to walk away. Then he froze in his tracks.

“Don’t fucking move!” Greg said as he held his gun sight on the stunned Thomas King’s chest. “Turn your ass right around and open that trunk or I’ll fucking kill you. And put that fucking bag down.”

“Relax.” Said Thomas calmly as he set the bag down on the concrete.

“Don’t fucking tell me to relax you fucking psycho. Open the trunk! Now!”

“Okay, I’m doing it.”

Thomas spun slowly and stepped to the trunk of the car. “I hope you know that there’s a bomb set to go off in about nine minutes.”

“Then you’d better fucking hurry and open that trunk!”

Thomas opened the lid with his remote key, keeping an eye on Greg, who was burning with anger. He had to be careful. One quick move and all this was for nothing. Once the trunk was open, Thomas stood away with his palms up. “Eight and a half minutes.”

“Shut the fuck up and give me the keys to those handcuffs.”

“Okay, I’m doing it.” Thomas said, reaching down into his satchel.

“Wait!” Greg warned, but it was too late, Thomas was already bringing out a silenced pistol to fire at Greg. He was about to fire when Jackie managed to push herself out of the trunk and into Thomas as the gun went off. The bullet skipped off the pavement and ricocheted down the parking garage. Greg was about fire in panic, but Jackie was on top of the struggling King, trying to keep him from firing again by placing her knee on his arm and pinning it down. Greg ran over and kicked the gun out of his hand and then held the gun to his head so Jackie could finally get up.

Greg reached over to peel the tape off Jackie’s mouth and it was all the time Thomas needed. With lighting quickness he batted Greg’s gun away, flipped to his feet and went for his own gun. In those few seconds, Jackie got up, and in one swift cat-like motion, jumped and brought her feet high enough to swing her arms in front of her. As Greg quickly scrambled for his gun, Jackie leapt and kicked at Thomas as he fired, narrowly missing her. Her boot caught him in the solar plexus and he let out a whoosh of air as he slammed against a concrete pillar. As Jackie approached him, he swung the gun at her, but she blocked it with her cuffed hands and then grabbed and locked his wrist, twisting until Thomas groaned with agony and dropped the silencer. It clacked on the floor and then Jackie brought her knee up unto Thomas King’s groin, doubling him over and coughing with intense pain.

“Don’t you ever point a gun at me or my boyfriend again.” Jackie snarled as she clenched her fists and slammed them against his temple, knocking him senseless to the ground. Her adrenaline was pumping and she gasped to catch her breath as she watched with satisfaction as Thomas crumpled in a heap. Once she was sure Thomas was indeed unconscious, she slowly turned around.

Jackie froze and her breath left her.

Greg was lying on the ground in a small pool of blood. Jackie screamed “Greg!” and rushed over to him. He was alive and still breathing and Jackie let out a sigh of relief.

“The bomb.” Greg croaked.

Jackie’s heart jumped as she remembered the explosive device in the car. She knew by now she didn’t have much time, so she grabbed Greg and helped him to his feet, and as fast as humanly possible, she carried and dragged him to the nearest staircase and descended, urged on by adrenaline, fear and most of all anger. When they burst out onto the sidewalk through the staircase exit door, they were both thrown to the sidewalk by the tremor of a devastating explosion from within the abandoned parking garage. As debris began to fall, Jackie pulled Greg to a setback area and covered his body. After a few more seconds, everything came to a standstill. The only sound was a car alarm that was set off by the thunder of the bomb. Jackie lay Greg’s head into her lap and checked his body. It was a large bloody exit wound in his back that made her cringe. She began to leak tears as she tried to make him as comfortable as possible.

“Goddamn you Greg, what were you thinking?” Jackie said as her eyes welled up.

“I thought you were...unh...seeing someone else.” Greg said as he winced in pain. “That’s why I (cough) brought the gun. I was going to kill him.”

“You know you wouldn’t have done that. And you know I would never do that to you. I wasn’t in my right mind Greg. He did something to me that I can’t understand. You believe me don’t you? Please tell me you believe that.”

“Yea, baby, I believe you.” Greg responded as his eyes started to droop. From the distance there were sirens.

“Don’t you...wait...wait.” Jackie said as she began to sob. “You can’t. Gregory!”

“I’m sorry, baby.” Greg struggled to say.

“For what?” Jackie exclaimed. “You bastard! You saved my life.”

“I’m sorry for leaving.” Greg said as he winced with pain and closed his eyes.

“You’re not going anywhere Gregory!” Jackie cried. “Damn you, you’re not! You just hold on. The ambulance is coming. You can hear it. Just wait. You’ll be all right.”

Gregory James Hartnell III was gone.

“Please...don’t.” Jackie whispered as she held his head close and rocked him.

It was from that point on that Jackie promised herself that she would never get close to another man again. Her heart could not take being torn apart like this ever again.

THE END