The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad Part 11

33 Fern

The next day was fairly uneventful, but tiring from the previous night. Aside from his classes, Mark spent some time helping his friend, Jeff Meyer, with an idea for a paper. Jeff was a sophomore Economic major who looked up to Mark, as he saw the older boy as his mentor. Jeff was also Mark’s RA, so they liked to call their friendship a “balance of power”. Aside from his studies and being an RA, Jeff really did not do much on campus and did not have much of a social life. This was due to the fact that he was fairly shy with the opposite sex and generally had a quiet nature. The exception to this rule was his relationship with Josie Garnier, which lasted all of two weeks. Josie was a beautiful sophomore Chemistry major and played Field Hockey. She was also a selfish person who used her friend Jeff as comfort blanket after a painful break up, before discarding him at the end of their freshman year.

Mark kind of hoped that he would get back in the saddle, but almost two months into the semester, Jeff was still not seeing anyone. Mark had been thinking of the right kind of girl for Jeff, but that girl did not seem to be on Sander’s campus. He knew that Jeff needed a girl who would take things at a slower pace, and would be caring and loving, but try as he may Mark could not think of anyone who fit that description (at least anyone who was not one of his mates).

Mark felt badly that he had not spent as much time with his protégé lately, as he had been busy with his mates. Still, Jeff was happy for Mark when he had heard that Mark had finally convinced Trish to be his girl. “It gives people like me hope” joked Jeff.

If only he knew the truth, laughed Mark uncomfortably to himself. What neither of them knew was that although the perfect girl for Jeff did not exist on the Sanders campus yet, that Mark and Trish would play a big part in finding her in the near future. As it turned out, Trish knew this person very well.

Amy and Marcus had started meeting at the library to compare notes on what they found concerning the necklace. Based upon the design of the amulet and from some markings (that appeared to be glyphs) on the back, he was hoping to he have enough information to get an idea of its origin. He thought he was able to make out some of the markings from a blown up picture, but they seemed fairly worn and were not entirely visible. Still he could tell some things about the necklace. He surmised that while the gold chain appeared to be fairly modern, that the amulet and the stone were very old; perhaps more than two thousand years old. That meant it must have originated in an ancient society like, Rome, Greece, or more likely, Egypt or somewhere in the Middle East (if those markings really were hieroglyphics).

Amy had been looking for links concerning possession magic and love magic, but quickly realized that she was in over her head. She could not find any information on magic spells that were capable of the degree, yet intermittent nature of the necklace’s control in the white magic world, the world of natural magic or even the world of dark magic. After reviewing her notes with Marcus, she became dejected. At least she had a possible time period to explore and several possible starting points for a location, but she doubted that she could help much more. She needed help. Amy needed to bring in someone a bit more knowledgeable to help her, so she contacted her friend Fern Matthewson and they agreed to meet Thursday afternoon after classes. She knew there was an element of risk to it, but Fern was one of her best friends and felt that she could be trusted.

Fern was quite an interesting and complicated person. She was an Anthropology major like Amy, but Fern was also a self-proclaimed witch and expert in Magic. In reality, while Fern was extremely intuitive with sensitivity to magic, she had no real magical powers. She certainly did know an awful lot about magic. Fern was also a hedonist by reputation. Rumor had it that she would have sex with anything that moved. While she did everything to encourage this rumor, the truth was quite different. Fern was actually kind of shy under her false bravado. She was bi-sexual, but you could count the number of lovers she had on one hand. It certainly was not because of her appearance.

Fern was a lovely Goth woman. She stood about 5′4 with radiant green eyes under jet black hair. She had a milky white complexion with vivid dark red lips. Still, if you looked at her face carefully, she almost looked like she could be the cute “girl next door” type. Her body was another story. She was a perfectly proportioned, with a nice pair of C cup breasts. Her hips were not too large and flared out from a slender waist. While her legs were not super long, they appeared to be a perfect fit for her body. They were quite slender and lovely. Her rear end was a perfect pear shape.

The next afternoon Amy arrived at Fern’s room, the first words out of Fern’s mouth were “Tell me it ain’t so.”

“What do you mean?” asked Amy.

“I overheard Josh and Matt talking about you at the department bulletin board. When I asked them, they told me that you were actually nice to them the other day. What’s up with that?” asked Fern.

“They may be knuckleheads, but they’re pretty nice guys too” replied Amy.

“Mark your calendars. Amy Huang not only said the words ‘nice’ and ‘guy’ in the same sentence, but used the word ‘nice’ as an adjective when describing guys”

“C’mon said Amy I’ve had guy friends” said Amy.

“Friend” corrected Fern. “Pete’s friend, Mark, right?” she asked.

Amy blushed and Fern noticed. “Oh shit, it’s true!” exclaimed Fern.

“What do you mean?” asked Amy.

“Josh and Matt also said that you took off running after some guy and that you were smiling at him while you were walking with him. It must have been that Mark guy.”

Amy thought about her response. She knew that she would not be able to fool Fern forever, and since she would learn about the necklace anyway, why deny it. “OK. I have a boyfriend. What’s the big deal?” replied Amy.

“Amy, you’re gay! If it were me, I wouldn’t think it was a big deal. In fact I would probably try to sleep with both of you. That Mark guy is kind of cute and you know how sexy I think you are” laughed Fern.

“Hey, you had your chance with me. Personally I think you’re all talk” deflected Amy.

“Seriously, honey. I’m worried about you. Why the drastic change?” deflected back Fern.

“Mark helped me realize a few things about myself. I finally understood that I loved him, and that my past had influenced me negatively against men. Once I knew that, I was able to resolve my feelings” confessed Amy

“Well, I have to say I’m happy for you, Amy” said Fern before continuing. “So, why do you need my help?” she asked.

“Mark and I were hoping you could help us with a mystery that involves your expertise” stated Amy.

“Does it involve a three way? If so, count me in”

Amy smiled to herself and thought that she and Mark had no shortage of three way opportunities. They’ve even had a “seven way. “No, but what I’m about to tell you must be kept in the strictest of confidence” stated Amy.

“Aim, you know you can trust me. You’re like a sister from another mister” swore Fern.

Amy sighed. “OK. Mark has a necklace that seems to have been enchanted with love and possession magic”

“So that’s how he got you” joked Fern.

“Funny” said Amy stoically.

“Wait. You’re serious! What does it look like?”

Amy pulled out her phone and showed pictures of the necklace to Fern. “It’s beautiful! I’ve never seen anything so beautiful.” said the impressed Goth girl. “And you say it has magical properties concerning love and possession?” That would mean it might be inhabited by a demon or it could be cursed.” added Fern excitedly.

“I’m not sure that it’s evil, as so far I and the other women it possesses seem to have our free will for the most part, sometimes not so much when we wear it though” mentioned Amy.

“Women?” cried a shocked Fern.

“There’s me of course and Trish Winthrop…”

“Your hot roommate who you lust after?” asked Fern.

“Well these days we lust after each other, the other girls and Mark of course.”

Fern was in a state of shock. It appeared her friend and other women on campus were being brainwashed into being bi-sexual sex slaves for Mark. Then she realized something. Amy was notorious as a practical joke artist. She probably set this up with Josh, Matt and Mark to pull one over on her. She almost had me going, Fern thought to herself. Fern then decided to play along and then at the last minute, confess that she knew what they were up to. Still, she never thought that Amy would stoop so low as to involve guys in one of her jokes. “Amy, call Mark and ask him to bring the necklace” said Fern.

Fifteen minutes later, Mark knocked at door and Fern and Amy answered. “Hi Fern. Hello Amy” said Mark in a reserved tone.

“It’s OK Mark. Amy told me that you guys were an item now so you can hug and kiss her” said Fern, wanting to see how far Amy would take her gag.

What happened next shocked Fern. Amy went straight up to Mark and he took her in an embrace and they kissed each other. Not just a friendly kiss either as it looked like Amy slipped him the tongue. The kiss lasted for nearly a minute, as their hands instinctively began to rove around each other’s bodies a little. If Fern had been thinking clearly, she might have run from the room screaming.

Instead she heard Amy’s voice saying “Earth to Fern” as the Goth girl seemed to wake from her shock.

Mark knew Fern via his friend Pete Hunter. She was kind of an odd duck, but kind of fun too. She was not bad to look at either. Pete was seriously involved with Fern freshman year, but now they were now just friends. Mark had met her when he did Pete a favor by sitting in for a missing player in Pete’s campaign for Call of Cthulu (a role playing game). Mark had a pretty good time, but decided that he did not want to play regularly as it would eat into his spare time, which he preferred to be spending with Trish, Marcus, Amy, Angie and some of his other friends.

Fern just assumed that he didn’t like the game because he was a straight arrow kid from the Midwest. Lovecraft’s tales probably did not agree with his Midwestern values. In reality Mark played Dungeons and Dragons in High School and liked Role Playing Games. He just did not have the time to play an ongoing campaign as a student with a double major and a fairly active social life.

Fern heard Amy tell Mark that she had told Fern about the necklace, because she was an expert in magic. Mark did not look happy, but he then made a face and said to Fern. “It looks like we’re going to have to trust you, but you have to promise to be careful and not to touch the necklace.”

“OK”. said Fern, not knowing what to believe at this point. If it was a joke, they were doing a great job of selling it. If not she was part scared out of her mind and part intrigued. There was also another part of her. Part that her bravado and bluster tried to conceal: the part that wanted to be possessed. She decided to play along with caution.

“Amy, I need to talk to Fern alone” said Mark.

“OK, I’ll be back in a little while. I have to check with Trish about something” replied Amy. As Amy left, Fern’s heart jumped into her throat.

“Fern, I’m not sure what Amy told you, but I can’t trust anyone who’s ever worn the necklace to know its current whereabouts. I love all of these women as a husband loves a wife, but the necklace seems to be controlling them into turning others into my mates” confessed Mark.

“Mark, this story is kind of farfetched” said Fern.

“Tell me about it” said Mark. “I wouldn’t believe it myself, except for what I have seen and felt”

“Felt?” asked Fern.

“What you need to understand is that practically every woman who has worn the necklace has fallen in love with me and I have fallen for them too” admitted Mark.

“So how many people do you want to marry who want to marry you?”

“Six” answered Mark.

“Wow! Mark, I mean you are kind of cute for a straight arrow, but you’re saying that if you proposed to these six women, they would all accept?”

Oh, she wants to play it like that. She thinks I am a “straight arrow?” Mark smiled to himself. He would show her, he thought. “Yes, Mistress Evil, all six” laughed Mark.

“Touché.” laughed Fern “Pete always told me that you were sharper than I thought. Now I see he’s right. By the sound of it, you’re pretty damn powerful too” admitted Fern.

“So can you help me?” asked Mark.

“I believe I can” said Fern.

“But will you?” asked Mark.

Fern was beginning to like Mark. He was pretty damn clever and funny. The thought of six attractive women lusting after him was a pretty strong aphrodisiac too. While she was still worried, for some reason, she trusted Mark. He seemed to be concerned about her and even was reluctant to have her involved. Based upon her new understanding of Mark, Fern could see why Amy and even for that matter, Trish had fallen for him even without the enchantment. Still Fern doubted that if they were in their right mind, that they would have considered committing polygamy. “OK, slave master, just don’t make me your next victim” laughed Fern.

Mark liked Fern too. A new, more confident version of Mark had arisen over the past week. He saw how many people, who knew him, actually liked him. He also felt a strong chemistry with Fern. While he was not interested in pursuing the Goth girl (due to the fact that he was involved with at least six women already), he was happy that this smart and hot girl was giving off vibes of interest, without being magically altered. “OK. Agreed” laughed Mark.

“I saw pictures of the necklace on Amy’s phone, but I need to see it up close, to get a good idea of its real size and dimensions” said Fern.

“OK, I’ll show it to you, but please remember: don’t touch!” warned Mark.

“I don’t know if I’ll be able to control myself” said Fern, while trying to keep a straight face, but eventually failing.

Mark rolled his eyes before realizing that Fern was kidding. “If you falter, I promise to make you happy for the rest of your life” he laughed.

“Sounds like you have you hands full, so I’ll pass” winked Fern with a laugh.

“That I do” smiled Mark. “OK, here it is” He said as reached into the pocket of his jacket, he pulled out the plastic bag that the necklace was in, and then removed it from the bag.

The Jiliad awoke briefly. She had been asleep for about 36 hours, so she was kind of disorientated. As she gathered her bearings, she realized she was back in her Master’s hands. She immediately gave off positive feelings which radiated into Mark. Mark relaxed and smiled as he put the necklace down on top of Fern’s desk.

Fern saw the necklace in all its glory. It was ten times more beautiful than the pictures showed. The amber stone shone brightly with an almost hypnotic quality. She really did have to fight hard against her instincts to pick it up and put it on. She could almost see herself wearing it, and was dying to admire herself in the mirror while doing so.

“It’s even more amazing in person!” she exclaimed as she quickly moved in to about two feet away so she could get a better look. Mark kept close to avoid disaster.

“So what are your first impressions?” he asked.

“The bejeweled amulet looks similar to some Egyptian artifacts that I have seen pictures of from various exhibits in London and Cairo. The gold necklace part looks like it’s English or American late 19th century, but I’d say that the amulet part is at least two thousand years old, but probably older.”

“That’s roughly what Marcus Tibbs told me” said Mark. “

“If this is what I think it is, there should be a tiny compartment in back of the amulet which may contain a small scarab. Some Egyptians believed in the magic of certain scarabs. If in conjunction with an enchanted jewel an amulet might have a supernatural purpose”

“Like love magic” asked Mark.

“Perhaps. Or perhaps it contains a demon or another entity which has been bound to the amulet. There are legends about supernatural possession of such items” said Fern. “Are there runes or glyphs on it or have they completely worn off?” she asked.

“Marcus thought he saw something when he zoomed into the picture, but he wasn’t sure”

“Could you please turn it on its side so I can see if I can see evidence of a compartment?” asked Fern.

“Sure said Mark, as he turned it and propped up the amulet part with his finger.

This time the Jiliad awoke again and sensed her Master was talking to someone, it seemed to be female. She started radiating feelings of trust and warmth again. Again Mark seemed to feel relaxed and happy. As Fern looked at the necklace she asked “Does the necklace affect you when you touch it?”

“It doesn’t seem to affect me directly. However, when a woman is wearing the necklace and touches me, my brain seems to get fuzzy, and I feel an unquenchable lust for the woman. Apparently she does for me too” confessed Mark.

“I think I may see the hinge of the compartment “said Fern as she leaned over and touched Mark’s bare forearm arm with her hand so she could get a better look. That mistake would change Fern’s life forever.

“Eureka” a new vessel for her Master’s pleasure, thought the Jiliad, Her mind immediately made contact with Fern’s and began her baseline programming cycle as the unaware Fern continued to look at the necklace while leaning on Mark’s bare arm with her hand. Upon quick inspection, Jill had found other programming in Fern’s mind. This programming could not be erased, but it could be made secondary in priority to Jill’s. The Jiliad’s programmed commands would always override the previous ones.

As the Jiliad continued to work, Mark’s mind began to haze over. About five minutes later, Fern saw her hand reach for the necklace as she slowly removed it from Mark’s grasp. She leaned her naked arm against Mark’s and bent her neck down so she could put the necklace on while keeping contact with Mark. Once it was around her neck, she began to quickly remove her clothes while periodically touching Mark’s arm, never breaking contact for more than a few seconds. Soon, Fern was finally naked, displaying her beautiful body. Fern’s body then walked to the bed, leading Mark by the hand. She then began to strip him; first removing his T-shirt, and then rubbing her bare breasts against his naked chest. Fern could not believe what she was doing, but she never felt so aroused in her life. Then she came to a powerful realization. Mark was not just any man. Mark would be the one she could trust. He would be the Master for whom she had always longed. She pushed him down on the bed and quickly removed his sneakers. After tugging off his jeans and boxers, she lowered her naked body on top of his and began to kiss him.

Mark’s fog began to dissipate, but he felt a familiar feeling of lust begin to envelop him. He was naked and kissing Fern. As Fern’s tongue found his, he slowly stopped worrying about it.

Fern was in another world. She looked down and marveled at the man who would be the master she had always wanted. During the baseline programming, Jill had found Fern’s submissive hot button and magnified it five fold. Jill also had discovered that as Fern was not really sexually active at this time, she was not on the pill. Fern knew that she would probably get pregnant as she lowered her dripping pussy on her Master’s hard cock, but her need to give herself to Mark was too strong to ignore. The Jiliad pumped up Mark and Fern’s lust as she rode them close to orgasm. Mark was so amazing and she knew he would love her. Internally, her mind began to scream, “I need him! I need him to own me”, as she urged herself on toward her desired captivity.

As her orgasm rose Fern began to moan “Take me, Master! Take me!” she screamed as her lust was off the map.

Mark groaned as his lust had reached the boiling point too. He quickly rolled over, keeping his cock buried deep in the Goth princess. He then began to pound her pussy for a few moments before he growled as he felt his seed start to rage from his penis. Fern’s pussy walls immediately began to constrict into the most powerful orgasm of her life. “I love you Mark!” she shrieked, as Mark flooded her fertile interior with coat after coat of his semen. In a moment, Jill received her favorite reward. Fern’s body began to spasm and shake. Fern thrashed her head from side to side and screamed as she, Mark and Jill were all knocked out cold.

About ten minutes later, Amy came back to the room. She knocked, but no one answered. As the door was unlocked she walked in and found a naked Mark passed out on top of a naked Fern. She saw the evidence of their love flowing out of Fern’s pussy, which still had Mark’s cock buried deeply inside. Gently Amy woke Mark who been beginning to stir. When Mark awoke, he looked down at Fern and felt a quick feeling of remorse; which became a quicker and more powerful feeling of love. He noticed that Fern was still unconscious, so he quickly removed the necklace and put it on the bedside table as Fern moaned back to consciousness.

When she looked into Mark’s eyes she smiled and “Thank you for making me yours, Master!”

“I love you Fern, but you’re not my slave” said Mark.

“But I want to be yours, please let me be yours!” cried Fern.

“You are mine and I’m yours” said Mark.

“I want you to be my Master” said Fern emphatically.

“But Fern, I love you! I would never want to subjugate you!” said Mark

“Please Master can I explain?”

“I don’t know, can you?”

Fern laughed. Her Master was still pretty sharp. ”I can. May I?” asked Fern shyly

“On one condition: that you call me Mark, at least for now.”

“OK Mas… I mean Mark. I’ve always had a secret fantasy to be a sex slave to a strong man who would love me. This fantasy scared me so much, that I pretended to be this dominant predatory sexually active person, but that’s not really me. I broke up with Pete when he sensed that I was submissive because I didn’t believe that he loved me. Since he didn’t love me, I was scared that he would take advantage of my submissive side” said Fern before turning to Amy.

“Amy, when you hit on me, I pretended not to be interested, because you seemed too sure of yourself. I was afraid that you would have dominated me in the same way that Pete would have. Now it’s like the fear has lifted and I can be the real me. I want to subjugate myself to you, Mark. Heck, I even want to subjugate myself to Amy as she is looking smoking hot at the moment!” laughed Fern.

Mark thought for a moment. Now he loved Fern with all his heart, but he felt uncomfortable dominating someone he loved. His mind struck upon a compromise. “My sweet, sexy Fern, how about we do this? I’ll be happy to role play with you in private. We’ll develop our own RPG in which you will be my slave and I will be your master. In this game, you will submit to me then. Otherwise, you will be my mate. You may call me Mark, lover, baby, or any other nice pet name, but please do not call me ‘Master’, OK?”

“I guess I can live with that, baby” said Fern.

“See, that wasn’t so bad, was it?” said Mark.

“Only because when I said ‘baby’ I was thinking ‘Master’” laughed Fern.

Mark laughed and deeply kissed Fern.

“Now if you two are done, I’ve been trying to get into this girl’s pants for almost two years and now she’s practically begging me to do it” laughed Amy

“Who said ‘practically’? I am begging! Please, fuck me, Amy!” urged Fern, as she realized that besides Mark, she was in love with Amy too.

As Amy was now naked too, she quickly took her friend turned lover’s invitation and proceeded to move into a 69 position and began to lick the semen between Fern’s legs.

Fern’s tongue found Amy’s pussy and she began to lick it hungrily. Mark positioned himself behind Amy and noticed that Amy still had the butt plug in her ass. “Which hole, Aim?” whispered Mark into Amy’s ear.

“The one Fern’s not using” moaned Amy into Fern’s pussy.

Mark inserted himself into Amy’s vagina briefly allowing his penis to be coated with Amy’s vaginal juices and Fern’s saliva on top of the original coat of Fern’s cum. Mark then removed the butt plug and put it his cock in her back door. This time, Mark’s cock entered Amy’s anus easily, though it was still a snug fit. “Aim” moaned Mark?

“Yeah lover?” grunted Amy with a mix of pain and pleasure.

“How long have you had the butt plug in your ass?” moaned Mark.

“Off and on, about two days” grunted Amy.

Amy had thought that Fern was so sexy when she first met her. When Amy learned that Fern played both sides of the street, she had made a play for her, but was rebuffed. So like with most of the women in her life, she became friends. Now her tongue was lapping up the remains of the mixture of Mark and Fern’s spend, while bringing the Goth sex pot toward another orgasm. Fern really seemed to know her away around a pussy, as Amy’s pleasure centers were both maxing out, as Mark pumped his cock in and out of her bottom. Pretty soon Mark nibbled on Amy’s ear, which was too much for her overheated body and she began a stifled scream of orgasm, right into Fern’s overheated vagina. At that time, her anus began to spasm. The vibrations of the scream and tightness of Amy’s ass sent both Fern and Mark over the edge simultaneously, as they were all swept away by powerful orgasms.