The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad Part 10

Chapter 31 The Long Night

Trish and Monique returned to Trish and Amy’s room ready to celebrate their victory. Instead they found Amy trying to coax a barely conscious Mark out of bed. The room still reeked of sex. Amy explained what happened to the girls and they all decided the best course of action was to get Mark to the infirmary. Mark looked pale, as if his life force had been drained from his body. Monique called Marcus to alert him to Mark’s condition and to the change of plans. She promised to let him know when their friend was OK.

Trish, Monique and Amy helped Mark into Tricia’s car and then she drove Mark to the infirmary, while Amy and Monique went back to the room to call the infirmary to let them know he was coming.

For many years, Elsie Taylor Norton was the prettiest female on the Sanders campus. As a four year nursing student, she got a job as an assistant nurse in the infirmary right out of school. Now at 33, she ran the infirmary. Elsie was still an amazing looking woman despite four years of marriage and the march of time. She was about 5′6 with large and firm D cup breasts. Her big beautiful green eyes shone from a face with a wide, generous mouth, and were framed by beautiful shoulder length, honey blonde hair. Her legs were fairly long and nicely toned, with a generous, but well proportioned toned ass and a flat stomach.

Elsie reflected on the events of the last six years. She had met Dr. Thomas Norton, a bright young professor of applied physics, and he wooed her to no end. While he was an attractive man, she was worried about how little they had in common. He was incredibly ambitious and didn’t seem the type to want a family. Still, they had an amazing sexual chemistry. He certainly was an ascending star in the world of applied physics and his prospects were virtually unlimited. After almost two years of insistent wooing by Tom, and against her better judgment, Elise Taylor married him.

The first couple of years of marriage seemed wonderful. It was as if they were the Kennedys of Sanders. During that time, Tom developed three patents for the school and renegotiated his contract to have full tenure and a larger share of profits from future discoveries (and independent rights to inventions outside the realm of his course of study). His first book became so successful, that he wrote another one. This one was more accessible to average people and it made it to the top of the New York Times Best Seller List. His third book which was coming out at the end of this year, threatened to be even more popular. His literary and scientific success saw a rise in the demand for speaking engagements and television appearances. Soon money was flowing into the household hand over fist.

When they had been married for about three years, Elsie saw signs that they were growing a part. They hardly ever saw each other. When Tom was in Smithville, it was usually working at his lab with his lovely lab assistant Tara Ford, a junior at the time. Elsie was troubled that Tara looked like a younger version of herself.

Elsie’s dream was to own a bed and breakfast in Vermont. The place she had in mind was an already converted 12 acre farm just about a half an hour away, up Route 7, just across the state line. It had just come up for sale and now that they had the money, they could afford it. The place needed a lot of work, but since it had already been converted, most of the work was cosmetic. At first, Tom seemed reluctant to talk about the B&B, but one morning his smiling face greeted her with the deed to the property. She was so overwhelmed with joy and gratitude, that she took him right in the dining room as breakfast dishes went all over the floor. Due to Tom’s schedule, it was the first time they had made love in more than a month.

As they seemed to drift further part, Elsie began to panic. She knew that Tom was beginning to field all kinds of offers from impressive schools like Stanford, Oxford and Yale. She was worried that he seemed emotionally distant. Finally a couple of weeks ago she proposed having a child, and was surprised when he said “yes”. She happily stopped taking the pill knowing that her fertile period would probably easily coincide with the end of the pill’s effect.

As it turned out, Tom had no intention of having a child. He was stalling until his negotiations with Stanford were complete. This morning as she prepared to jump on Tom for sex, as she believed she was ovulating, Tom greeted her with divorce papers and a settlement offer. He had accepted the position at Stanford, and honestly believed that Elsie had no intention of following him cross country. Elsie’s immediate response was that she was his wife and of course she would follow him. Tom realized the he had underestimated his wife, but new he had to tell the truth. He smiled sadly and told her he did not love her anymore. Elsie was in shock.

She looked at Tom and then began to read the settlement offer. From a monetary standpoint, it was a fairly generous offer. Tom would give her the house and the bed and breakfast along with almost three million in cash and holdings. She knew Tom was worth a lot more, but it was more financially than she could have ever expected from the marriage, even though Tom’s emotional investment was bankrupt. Without thinking any further, she signed the papers, walked up to her room and cried. She thought about calling in sick, but remembered that she was working the evening shift. She figured she could pull herself together by the time she needed to report.

Now she was thinking of the six years she had wasted in a relationship that now left her feeling emotionally dead. Yes, there was the money and she did have the B&B and her job, but all she ever really wanted was to have a comfortable life with a loving husband and kids to go along with her job which she loved. She certainly wasn’t in it for the money. Then she gave a crazy little giggle to herself. At 33, she could start over. She was still fairly young and attractive and might still be ovulating as she jokingly thought about jumping on the next male who walked through the door. She actually knew who that man was going to be.

She had just received a panicked call for Amy Huang, a student at Hill Hall about her friend, Mark Samuels. After Amy described his condition, it sounded like he was tired and dehydrated and that there would be no need to call 911. She would be able to check him and give him an IV if necessary.

Elsie knew Mark fairly well and liked him a lot. She remembered his freshman year when he caught Mononucleosis. He was such a sweet kid and she could tell that he was miserable and probably homesick because it was only the third week of school. Yet he remained stoic, and never complained. Apparently his constitution was good because he had almost fully recovered in only a couple of weeks.

The next time Mark came into the infirmary was just a few weeks later, and he looked like a mess. He had bruises and scrapes all over him. Apparently he had defended the cute blonde who was helping to carry him in with a big guy. Later she found out that girl was Tricia Winthrop, and the guy was Marcus Tibbs, who was Mark’s roommate. Since then Mark and Marcus had been instrumental in helping organize campus blood drives, so she got to know them pretty well.

It was kids like these who made Elsie appreciate her job. They were just nice people (especially Mark Elsie thought). She decided that at least for now that she would keep her job and would still have the time to organize the work on the B&B. As for the dating game, she knew she had to be more careful next time. Maybe she would try a dating service or on-line website. As it would turn out, she would not need to worry about that after tonight.

When Tricia and Mark got to the door of the infirmary, Elsie helped them through the door. Mark was able to walk under his own power, but he still seemed unsteady on his feet. After checking his vital signs to ensure he was OK, Elsie set up an IV and he rested comfortably. Elsie told Trish she could return in a couple of hours to pick him up, so she reluctantly left after Mark had assured her he would be OK.

Since Tricia had left to go with Mark to the infirmary, The Jiliad had been stymied. She decided that she would take a chance by taking the Sarah vessel to Tricia’s locker to get the recovery potion her master needed so badly needed. She got momentarily sidetracked in the locker room when she was accosted by Monique and Tricia’s coach Sonia Vasquez who was working late.

When Sarah’s hand touched Sonia’s, the coach’s reaction toward Sarah being there changed. Noting that Coach Vasquez was a lesbian, The Jiliad brought Sarah’s mouth down upon the dazed sexy 37 year old’s mouth and began to french her deeply. She noted that coach Vasquez was in a committed relationship with a former player who had been a senior two years ago. Two more possible wombs for her master’s seed she thought. Since The Jiliad had finally figured the mystery of the second orgasm, she now did not care about the consequences as her insanity raged.

Within ten minutes she had given a baseline programming for Sonia to wear the necklace and to have a three way relationship with Sarah and Mark later in the week. Once Sonia had been captured, Sonia’s lover, Tessa would be easy to get. The Jiliad did not have time to waste completely seducing the enthralled Volleyball Coach, she could have Sonia whenever she wanted her. Sarah went to Tricia’s locker to get the potion.

A little later back at the Infirmary, Elsie looked at her patient. Mark seemed to be doing better; even cracking cute jokes. As she disconnected the IV, she remembered her days at Sanders. She typically went for the jocks, but if she had to do it again, she would have gone for someone like Mark. By the look of that Trish girl, Elsie could tell that she was sweet on him. Maybe college women were getting smarter, Elsie laughed to herself.

Just then, Sarah Pederson walked into the room. Hey Mark, you feeling better?” she smiled as she asked.

Mark blushed a little, as he felt strangely attracted to Sarah, though he was pretty sure that his earlier encounter with her was just a dream.

“Yeah, Ms Norton is taking care of me”

I bet she will be taking better care of you in a few minutes, thought Jill. “Ms. Norton, may I have a word with you in private?” asked Sarah’s mouth.

“Sure” said Elsie as the two departed.

About ten minutes later, Elsie came back, but this time wearing a long lab coat. Sarah was nowhere to be seen.

“Mark, I just want to see if you’re warm.” she said as she touched his forehead. Mark started to feel a little lightheaded as her hand touched his face. “Drink this” as she handed Mark a plastic vial with a piece of orange tape on it.

Mark drank the contents of the vial and within a few seconds was starting to feel a little better. As Mark was about to give the vial back to the nurse, she quickly climbed on top of the bed and kissed a stunned Mark. Mark did not even have time to protest as the hot nurse’s tongue quickly found his mouth. As she kissed him she worked his hospital gown and boxers off of him and managed to unbutton the lab coat to reveal that all she was wearing was the necklace underneath. Soon the coat and his gown and boxers were on the floor, and Elsie poor neglected pussy was finally going to get some action for the first time in about four months.

As she lowered her moist pussy on Mark’s growing erection, The Jiliad was doing a number on poor Elsie’s brain. Jill quadrupled the affection Elsie felt for Mark going back to the Mono and bandaging the wounds from the fight, as well as making her feel guilty about picking jocks over sweet smart guys. Finally Jill tapped into the lust she had felt for other guys, equated it to Mark and gradually magnified it.

Very soon in Elsie’s mind, Mark became a referendum for every dumb jock she ever dated and how she would never make that same mistake again, In her mind Mark became her perfect choice as she deepened her kiss and moaned into his mouth. As her orgasm rose, Mark became her obsession. He wasn’t a dumb jock or a smooth talking, insincere, “prima donna” academic. He was a real man who could love her. He would be her sweet and loving boy who would make her feel appreciated. He was the man she loved and lusted for with every fiber of her being. He would be the man whose seed she would bear in her womb. Her heart overflowed with new found love and desire for Mark Samuels. As she felt her climax coming and Mark’s thrusts became more primal, her vagina constricted in orgasm. He was her mate, she thought as she grabbed the edge of bed trying to pull him even more impossibly into her, as he was already in her balls deep.

As Mark’s seed fired blast after blast into her ovulating womb she screamed “I love you, Mark!” as her head flailed around in ecstasy, and into one the most powerful orgasms of her life.

The Jiliad held Elsie’s breath, but she didn’t have to wait long. All of a sudden Elsie screamed as she her body convulsed uncontrollably then all three lovers passed out together.

About ten minutes later Mark was the first one up. He looked at the clock and it said 11:05. When he saw the beautiful blonde woman sleeping on top of him, he noticed that she was wearing the necklace. He also knew that he was in love with her.

He carefully got out from under the lovely nurse and called Trish to pick him up. He also tried to wake up Ms. Norton, but she would not wake up. He took off the necklace and put it on the counter and then kissed the beautiful nurse who began to return the kiss as her eyes fluttered awake.

“Thank you, darling. I needed that; and I mean I really needed that!” she giggled as she climbed out of the bed.

“It’s the least I could do for the newest love of my life” laughed Mark.

“I guess I should clean up, as Nurse Tomlinson should be here soon to relieve me” said Elsie.

“I guess I better get dressed too Ms. Norton.

“Please call me Elsie, lover” cooed the pretty nurse, as she walked back to her office to get dressed.

Mark quickly found a plastic bag and put the necklace in it. As he started to get dressed, he saw Tricia walk in carrying a handwritten sign, which read “Office closed. Be back in 20 minutes”.

“I found this taped to the door, with the lobby light off. Tell me if I’m crazy, but this looks like my RA’s handwriting” said Trish pointing to the sign.

“You’re not crazy.” I think that somehow I’m in big trouble. The scary thing is that I’m not as worried as I probably should be” replied Mark.

The Jiliad never regained consciousness when Mark had removed the necklace. As her existence lay in sweet repose, she had only one chance to regain her sanity. It would be up to her master and his friends to find out what to do next.

32 The Long Night Explanations

Mark, Tricia and Elsie talked while they waited for Elsie’s replacement. Mark tried to explain about the necklace and the effect it seemed to have on its wearers He also spoke about his love for Amy, Monique Tricia and now his love for her. Elsie just sat their quietly listening. When Mark finished, he gazed into the smiling eyes of Elsie Taylor Norton, not expecting what she would do. Thus far, the necklace had only been worn by women his age, so he was not sure if there would be a different effect on an older person. Mark immediately found that there would not be any difference.

“I’m so lucky!” said Elsie.

While Mark was not altogether surprised by the answer he felt obligated to ask “Why?”

“Because I’m in love with you” replied a beaming Elsie.

“But you’re married” said Mark.

“My husband just asked me for a divorce this morning. He gave me the agreement and I signed it right away” stated the honey blonde nurse.

Mark’s heart immediately reached out to her. “Elsie. I’m so sorry!”

“Why?” asked Elsie, confused.

“Your husband…” started Mark.

“Has not really been much of a husband for the past two years” interrupted Elsie. “Sure, I mourned the end of my marriage this morning, and I felt sorry for myself in the afternoon. By this evening, I realized that Tom and I have always wanted different things. I was holding him back, and he had been taking it out on me for a while now. Even though I was mad at him about the divorce, now I can see that it was the nicest thing he had done for me in almost a year. You on the other hand gave me something even nicer” said the smiling nurse.

“What?” said Mark.

“Your baby” smiled Elsie as she reached over and hugged him.

Mark felt a huge waive of love come over him as he hugged Elsie. Soon their lips were locked. Trish began to get turned on at the sight of Mark and the beautiful nurse kissing. Just then they heard the front door open and Mark broke this kiss. He picked up the bag containing the necklace and motioned Tricia to start walking toward the door. He whispered to Elsie. Meet us at Tricia’s car.” Elsie nodded and blew him a kiss.

Mark and Trish greeted Nurse Tomlinson as they walked past her. In five minutes Elsie got into Tricia’s car and drove to Hill Hall. When they got there, they snuck Elsie in the side door and went to Tricia’s room. Trish opened the door and saw Amy, Monique and Sarah waiting for them. Mark saw the look in Sarah’s eyes and felt a wave of love as he ran over and kissed the red head who eagerly returned his kiss.

When he broke this kiss he looked back at Elsie and said “I just found out about this one” as he walked back to Elsie, took her hand again, and pulled her over to Sarah.

“Amy and I explained everything to Sarah, when she came in confessing that she loved you about fifteen minutes ago” said Monique.

When Amy saw Nurse Norton holding Mark’s hand, she knew she had yet another new sister.

As Mark looked around at the room full of women, he was really “feeling the love” and it was kind of overwhelming. He shook his head to clear it and then said “I’ve had a very strange day and my memories are kind of hazy, so I’ll need all of your help to figure out what happened.”

“We should probably start at the end and work our way back” suggested Tricia.

“Good idea” agreed Amy.

“OK. That makes sense. Trish and I explained to Nurse Nort… I mean, Elsie about the necklace and its effects on her. Elsie, can you remember how you came into possession of it?” asked Mark

“She gave it to me” said Elsie pointing to Sarah who looked on concerned. “When it was in my hand, I felt something forcing me to put it on. I tried to resist, but after a few seconds the necklace was around my neck. I then remembered taking off all my clothes and I put on the long lab jacket. Then she left and you know what happened next” smiled Elsie as she squeezed Mark’s hand a little tighter.

“Thanks sweetie” said Mark to Elsie as she beamed.

“OK Sarah, I remembered making love to you, but I thought it was a dream. Was it?” asked Mark expecting the answer no.

“No, I’m sorry Mark, I could help myself” said Sarah as she started to cry.

Mark let go of Elsie’s hand and hugged Sarah. “It’s OK, love. I know you had no control over your actions when you were wearing the necklace. Are you OK?”

“That depends? Do you love me?” asked Sarah.

“Of course I do.” said Mark as he gave her a quick, but sweet kiss on the lips.

“Then I’m more than OK. I can fly!” said Sarah brightly with her sexy English accent.

“So tell me how you came into possession of the necklace and what happened” said Mark as he broke the hug.

“I heard screaming from Trish and Amy’s room. I got the pass key from the office and opened the door and found Kelly Hardcastle and you passed out after having sex” remembered Sarah.

“Then I guess that wasn’t a dream either” said Mark solemnly as he felt an urge to see Kelly, which quickly became unbearable. “Excuse me guys I’ll be right back” said Mark as he ran out the door.

Kelly Hardcastle was lying asleep, dreaming of her perfect love for Mark. She was awoken knock at the door. She got off the bed and asked “Who is it?”

“It’s me, Mark Samuels” came the response.

Kelly ran to the door, opened it, and dragged her true love into the room and kissed him. Mark began to kiss her back hungrily, while a small part of his brain tried to remind him of why he had come to get Kelly. Unfortunately that part was ignored. Fifteen minutes later Mark came back to Tricia’s room with a freshly fucked Kelly in tow, she was beaming from ear to ear. The girls all snickered or giggled as they walked through the door.

“We figured you got detoured, so Trish, Monique and I have been explaining to Elsie and Sarah about our relationships with you, and surprise, they are OK with sharing you” said Amy laughing.

“Sharing you?” asked a confused Kelly to Mark.

After Mark explained everything to Kelly she was no longer confused and she too was willing to share Mark with the others.

At that point Mark was still looking to get to the bottom of what happened earlier. “OK Kelly, we are trying to find out how you wound up wearing the necklace. Please tell me what you remember, honey”

“Well I was working on an assignment in my room and Alexis Bernstein came by and gave me the necklace. I remembered Tricia showing it to me this morning and I had an uncontrollable urge to wear it, so I did. I then went to Tricia and Amy’s room, saw you naked and couldn’t help myself. Definitely something I wouldn’t normally do”

“I can vouch for that since I’ve known Kelly since freshman year” said Mark.

“Well that about does it. I remember having sex with both Alexis and Amber Lynn but I thought it was a dream. It’s funny though” mused Mark out loud.

“What, babe” asked Trish.

“When I think about Kelly, I feel love and lust flow over me. I feel that way about all of you. When I think about Amber or Alexis, I feel something else.”

“How do you feel about them?” asked Sarah.

“I’m not sure. I think it’s a mixture of sadness for me and pity for them. I felt the same kind of pity when I saw Marie Simmons this morning at the service. I feel that something is wrong with all of them, but I’m not sure if I can help them; so I feel helpless” bemoaned Mark.

Ellen Simmons listened to the conversation from inside Tricia’s noggin. Mark did have the means at his disposal to help Marie and he might be able to help the other girls as well. He would find this out Friday afternoon. In the meantime, she could not believe how screwed up Jill had become. It appeared that Mark now had six permanent hosts. Jill had told Ellen that four was the largest number she had conferred on one master. Due to Jills inability to control two of the hosts, their master had been killed. She had told Ellen that two would be the maximum number she would create for one master and only under extreme circumstances. Jill used an example of a married man who became her master, but initially bonding to a woman he desired who was not his wife. Then for him to be happy, the Jiliad would turn the wife into another permanent host. While most of her masters would have plenty of vessels to sample and even indulge themselves over periods of time, none would be permanent, like the Jiliad’s hosts.

Now Mark had six permanent hosts, and she thought that by the end of the weekend, he might have a total of nine. Ellen had made a decision to reach out to Tricia to let her know of her existence, but she had to wait for the right time. Right now, none of master’s women were wearing the necklace, so Ellen’s lover’s whereabouts were unknown to her. What Ellen did not realize was that Mark had seen to that.

“So now we know that Amber and Alexis got the necklace. How did they get it?” Monique interjected.

“Babe, I have to admit something” said Trish.

“OK babe” said Mark cautiously.

“At some point during the night, I must have put the necklace on. I don’t remember doing it, but I do remember waking up with it on and showing it to Amber, Alexis and Kelly. Then for some reason, I remember giving it to Amy” said Trish.

“I remember that too” said Amy. “What did you do with the necklace, Amy?” asked Mark.

“I wore it all morning and all afternoon. I think I was wearing it while we were making love” replied Amy.

“Maybe that’s why you insisted on wearing the shirt” said Mark.

“I don’t know what happened, but at some point, I woke up fully dressed, standing in the hallway, and locked out of my room” stated Amy.

“Oh… I think these are yours” said Kelly as she handed the keys to Amy.

“So that’s where they went” Amy giggled.

Mark looked at the clock and it was already one in the morning and it was a school night. He had a class at nine in the morning and he was sure at least some people might even have 8:00 classes. It was funny. He had been so exhausted earlier and now he didn’t feel tired in the least. Still, he took pity on his girls and suggested that they all go to sleep.

Elsie spoke first. “Why am I so horny when I look at Sarah? I’m not gay”

“I feel the same way when I look at everyone in the room” said Sarah.

“Me too” added Kelly.

“What you are feeling is a strange connection that we all share with Mark” stated Monique. “I wasn’t gay either, but now I’m attracted to Amy and Tricia, as I’m becoming to feel that way about the rest of you”

Everyone decided to stay the night on the “floor bed” Soon a wonderful orgy began which culminated in Mark making out with Elsie while Amy licked between the nurses legs, Trish licking Amy while Sarah rode Mark, while he fingered Trish. Monique was licking a previous load between Kelly’s legs while the small sexy girl was learning how to pleasure Monique between her legs. When Mark exploded in orgasm, it seemed to start a chain reaction among everyone except Monique and Kelly as five people started to orgasm. Mark then entered Monique with his still hard cock and pumped her to a quick orgasm, finally shooting his seed into her. Soon everyone was asleep.

The Jiliad, like the others was sleeping. She was in a plastic bag in Mark’s pocket. Mark had figured that he did not want the necklace’s whereabouts to be known by any of his women until he could sort out the mystery. As Mark fell asleep, he realized that he had again changed his mind about the necklace. While he was happy about the women who had joined his unintentional harem tonight, he was concerned about its rate of growth. He also expected at least one of his new lovers of being pregnant. Strangely, this thought actually made him surprisingly happy. What worried Mark the most was the fate of Amber Lynn Portnoy, Alexis Bernstein and Marie Simmons. While it was not really his fault, he blamed himself for Alexis and Amber’s condition. He also personally felt responsible for Marie because of his relationship with George and Ellen Simmons. He would need to find out how he could help these people without him worrying about falling in love with them or anyone else.

Amber Lynn woke up and went to the bathroom. When she looked in the mirror, her self-esteem took a terrible hit. She was worthless in her eyes. She could not make the man she desperately loved, love her. She washed her tear stained face and dried it with a paper towel. When she went to the trash bin to throw it away, her eyes caught a glimpse of a package of birth control pills that looked like Alexis’ pills. The container in the trash did not appear to be empty, which she thought was strange. Then a twisted thought hit the pathetic beauty. As it had worked for her mom and sister, she would offer her womb to Mark. He would love her then, she swore.