The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad Part 9

Chapter 29 Baiting Another Trap

When Mark and the others returned, he had missed the start of his one afternoon class. He was emotionally drained and physically tired. Amy blew off her afternoon class to stay with him. Trish and Monique wanted to do the same, but Amy talked them out of it. As both Monique and Trish had late afternoon classes, they planned to grab something quick to eat before going to their volleyball game that started at seven. Amy assured Trish that she and Mark would attend and that they would meet up with Marcus and Angie at the gym. While Amy made that promise, Jill had other plans.

She let Mark rest, as Amy rubbed his weary head. After letting Mark sleep for about half an hour or so, Amy’s hand started to rub some other parts of Mark’s anatomy. Mark woke up in a bit of a fog to find Amy sucking his cock. The technique was a bit different from the way she normally blew him, but it was still nice. He pulled Amy off his dick and started to kiss her and Amy responded. He noticed that Amy was naked from the waist down. He wanted to play with her breasts, but instead, Amy’s hand brought Mark’s hands to her ass. Mark felt something plastic in Amy’s ass.

“I want you to take me there like you did with Trish and Monique” hissed Amy as she started to rub lube on his cock.

Mark was speechless, as his beautiful Amy climbed up on top of Mark and lowered herself on him as she pulled out the plug. Mark’s penis found the tightest, yet well lubed hole his cock had ever been in as little Amy began to ride him reverse cowgirl. Amy’s face was a mask of lust. She felt no pain as the Jiliad was blocking it. Amy’s tiny rosebud was now stretched wide open to accommodate Mark’s girth.

“So good” grunted Amy as her rectum accepted more of Mark’s length. The Jiliad overloaded Amy’s pleasure centers, in a way that she had never down with a woman before. Amy had stopped rubbing her clit as it no longer required any stimulation. Then she began concentrating on driving more of Mark’s cock inside of her clenching rear channel. “Never had it this good… uh…need more…fuck me harder! Fuck my love hole!” moaned an insanely perverted Amy. Amy’s face scrunched up tight from exertion of driving Mark’s cock deeper into her colon. Amy’s poor neglected pussy began to spasm from orgasm. “That’s it baby! Give it all to me!” she grunted as her lover’s became completely buried in her rectum. The exquisite pressure triggered Mark’s orgasm and Amy’s vaginal and anal orgasms simultaneous. Amy and Mark passed out, as Amy fell back on Mark as they both rolled to their side, with his cock still lodged deeply with in her ass. The Jiliad remained awake. Unfortunately the second orgasm never happened.

The sex was still good and Amy had the most powerful orgasm of her life. Still, Jill only felt half of it. She had no idea why she had made Amy love anal sex so much, but the genie is out of the bottle and no real harm was done. While the Jiliad was not able to program Amy, the extreme pleasure from the anal sex had changed Amy forever. Her anus had been changed into another pleasure center. She now equated anal sex with her love for Mark. While she would still love vaginal sex with Mark, she had developed a longing to regularly have anal sex with him too

The Jiliad still needed Mark more worn out so she gave his hard cock a tight squeeze with Amy’s anus. As he and Amy woke up. She moaned “Ready for round two?”

” I want to make love to you.” said Mark.

“That’s what we are doing, lover” replied Amy as she managed to climb back up on top of him while keeping his cock still in her ass.

Mark not wanting to disappoint Amy, held Amy’s hips and began to drive Amy’s new love hole on his rock hard shaft. Now that her lover was in control, Amy leaned back and contorted her neck to be able to kiss Mark. Mark adjusted his angle and they frenched deeply, though their motion kept pulling each others faces away.

“Don’t stop, baby! Make love to your Amy!” she grunted. As Amy felt or second orgasm coming, she flailed about mindlessly on Mark’s cock, as Mark filled her behind with more of his jism. The pattern then repeated itself twice more until Mark and Amy were solidly out cold. The Jiliad lift Amy of Mark cock as her gaping anus leaked four doses of Mark’s seed. She then cleaned Amy, got her dressed, grabbed her keys and walked out the door.

Chapter 30 Pain 2 – Love 2

It’s amazing how something so incredibly small could make the difference between “life and no life”. In the case of four women from Hill Hall dormitory, how the difference meant “love and emotional anguish”. This concept was nothing that occurred to Amber Lynn Portnoy as she opened her door. The knocking sound was created by Amy Huang, her neighbor across the hall. While Amber liked and modeled Trish Winthrop, she did not approve of Amy’s lesbian values. Still, she tolerated Amy for Tricia’s sake. Amy wasn’t too fond of Amber either. As Amber Lynn had turned into kind of a slut, Amy started calling her “Portnoy the Fucktoy” or “man nip”

“What’s up, Amy?” said Amber with a fake smile.

“Here, wear this and take these” said Amy handing the blonde the necklace and her keys. Amber smiled and said “Sure” as she took the keys and put them in her jeans pocket and put the necklace on. The Jiliad turned Amber’s fake smile into a sly grin and said “See you later, Amy” in Amber’s voice.

Amy smiled and said “Bye.”

“As the door, closed, Amy’s felt herself get a little bit dizzy, if she had been sleepwalking” She didn’t remember walking over to Amber’s room. She remembered having wild bouts of sex with Mark. Anal sex… mmmm she thought to herself remembering how good it felt. As she got back to her room, the door was locked. She reached in her pocket for her keys, but they wer not there. She figured she locked them in her room. She knocked and got no response. Mark must have left for the caf without me, she thought. I guess my sweet man must have let me sleep in, she reasoned. Amy saw the clock in the hall. 6:30 PM. I better run, she thought.

When the Jiliad saw that Amy had left, she walked Amber Lynn’s sweet body across the hall, opened the door with the key and walked in. Amber’s heart melted as she saw her heart’s desire lying there naked with his perfect cock sticking up in the air. The Jiliad amped up Amber’s lust, and she quickly removed all of her clothes and not bothering to put a condom on the sleeping Mark, lowered her now drenched pussy on Marks’ hard member. Mark moaned as he began to stir to life.

As Amber bottomed out on Mark she moaned. “I’m sorry baby. I wanted this for so long; I couldn’t wait for you to wake up”.

Amber Lynn thought how meaningless her life had been up to that moment. The Jiliad flooded Amber’s brain with remorse for trying to scheme to get Mark’s money and how she needed to prove herself worthy of Mark. Amber’s poor manipulated brain responded by committing herself to Mark’s happiness. Amber didn’t need to record a CD anymore. Amber Lynn just needed Mark.

Mark felt a combination of lust and haziness as Amber rode him. She leaned over and kissed her mindless lover. Mark responded eagerly to the tongue that had invaded his mouth. Mark slowly became aware that he was making love to Amber Lynn Portnoy instead of Trish, as he had first thought. The Jiliad, however had flooded their defenseless brains with so much arousal, he was too far gone to care. Mark began to slam Amber’s butt down on his cock forcing more of his cock to fill her wet hole.

Amber began to moan. “Take me! Make me yours! Uh!” Then Amber’s lust addled mind caused her to begin moaning incoherently as her orgasm quickly approached

As Mark felt his own release approaching he slammed Ambers groin tightly to his and released his seed into her. Amber screamed and came violently. Then they passed out. Just as Mark lost consciousness, he saw that Amber Lynn was wearing the necklace.

The Jiliad quickly got Amber’s body off of Mark and began to clean up and got Amber dressed. Still no second orgasm, she though disappointedly. Then she brightened. The night is still young. She eagerly thought as she walked out the door back to her room.

Alexis came back to her room after eating. Strangely, Amber Lynn wasn’t there. They usually studied in the early evening and then went to the lounge to watch TV when they were done. A few minutes earlier she heard what appeared to be a scream. She opened her door and looked across the hall. She heard a little bit of rustling about in Trish and Amy’s room. Probably Trish having wild sex with some guy, she thought as she closed her door and walked back into her room. Then she remembered seeing Trish at dinner. She was with that freshman Monique from the volleyball team. I guess they had a game tonight. She looked at her clock and it was 6:50. I guess she better rush if she wants to make that game, she giggled to herself.

She then saw her door open and Amber Lynn came in looking like a mess. As she walked toward her, Alexis noticed that not only did have the freshly fucked look, but she reeked of sex.

“Amber…” started Alexis.

“Here, wear this and take these” said the blonde as she handed Alexis the necklace and keys.

“OK” said the no longer concerned brunette beauty.

Alexis took the keys and the necklace. As Alexis fastened the necklace around her neck, Amber Lynn felt dizzy. As Alexis walked out the door Amber collapsed on her bed and with in a few minutes, she was sobbing.

Alexis Bernstein’s lovely form crossed the hallway, opened the locked door, and entered the room. The room reeked of sex, with all kinds of strange musty scents attacking her senses. In the darkened room as she walked closer, she saw the love of her life lying in Tricia’s bed with his cock at attention. Jill flooded poor Alexis’ brain with lust. Within seconds she had stripped and straddled Mark and lowered her slick pussy on his stiff prick. Alexis moaned. While Jason was a good lover, she had never felt so aroused in her entire life. Mark opened his eyes to see a lovely dark haired woman riding his cock. Because the room was darkened and his mind clouded by lust, he had trouble seeing who she was.

Then he heard her moan “Oh Mark”

Mark recognized her voice, as he knew her well. He thought he must be dreaming. He remembered meeting Alexis freshman year when she was an orientation guide. She was really nice, but he could tell he didn’t have a shot with the older beauty. Now this sexy senior was riding his cock and moaning his name. What a wonderful dream he was having.

In reality, Alexis Bernstein’s movements became erratic. She was driven by an inhuman lust, in combination with her programmed love and affection from Mark; she was reaching the height of arousal. The Jiliad had reinforced her understanding that Mark was the only man for her. Alexis began thinking of how much time she had wasted with dating inferior guys to the perfect man who was filling her soul with so much pleasure and happiness. She became desperate to make Mark want her as much as she needed him. As her body convulsed into the start of a powerful orgasm, as she felt her heart sing. She felt Mark’s seed fire into her womb, her body sang with a mating song to his glory. Her body continued to spasm as her mind blacked out. An exhausted Mark returned to the dreamland he had been in, unaware of the damage he had just done to Alexis.

The Jiliad pulled Alexis Bernstein’s unconscious body off of her Master’s cock. Again, she had failed to achieve the powerful second orgasm. She was beginning to get frustrated. Both of the beauties from across the hall were in completely in love with him and lusted for him with every ounce of passion in their fiber. Still, the orgasm had not been achieved. Jill figured that maybe she had overdone the abject adoration in the women. Usually her mental programming of vessels lasted a few days to a week; however the lust she had built up in these women might last fro weeks or even months before they would return to normal. Still, that was not her worry. She might be able to use this to her advantage as they would be ready to screw Mark at the drop of a hat.

What the Jiliad did not realize was that these women were not just programmed. The Jiliad had failed to understand that Mark Samuels had magical properties of his own which the Jiliad was responsible for causing. These powers were partially responsible for the Jiliad’s second orgasm addiction and her growing insanity.

As the Jiliad walked down the hallway to her next target, she longed for that second orgasm.

Kelly Hardcastle was in her room trying to study, but she was failing miserably. Her focus was impaired by this of being married to Mark Samuels and of having his babies. In the past, her fantasies were always about passionate encounters which started with lengthy conversations of an intellectual nature. This was what Kelly loved about Mark. In her fantasies, Mark would be attracted by her brain and then remove her glasses and be attracted to her face and take off her clothes and be attracted by her slight, but trim and shapely body. Her fantasies today had seemed more mundane, but for some reason they were even more distracting. Kelly was woken from her reverie by a knock at the door. When she opened it, it was her floor mate Alexis Bernstein.

“Here, wear this and take these” said Alexis’ mouth.

“Sure” replied Kelly as she put the keys in her pocket and put the necklace on.

Mark’s unconscious body lay where Alexis had left it. It was still flat, prone on Tricia’s bed. It was now 8:15 and he had already had sex six times within a span of five hours. He was completely exhausted, but his night was not anywhere near over yet.

Amy was watching a rare sight. Sanders Volleyball team was not only winning, but dominating an opponent. Trish and Monique were playing inspired games. Trish, who was the team’s resident “killer” was flying around making great digs and sets to go along with her put aways at the net. Monique who was already good team player, played with a killer instinct and confidence that her coach had never seen before. What was amazing was Trish and Monique chemistry was terrific as they made plays with each other at an instinctual level. Their coach just shook her head in wonder, trying to figure who these new girls were and did they make the team good enough to make the league playoffs with only nine games left (their record was currently 2-6)

Amy figured that Mark had met up with Marcus and Angie. She could see Marcus from where she was (painfully) sitting, but the angle of the bleachers obscured he line of site to see who he might be sitting with. Game two had Sanders winning 7-0 after having won the first won 15-4. She would catch up with them later and razz Mark for fucking her and running. Little did she know what was happening in her room at that very moment.

When Kelly Hardcastle entered Trish and Amy’s room she noticed that the room was darkened. Instead of turning on the light she watched her feet ambulate her form over to the bed where a figure lay apparently sleeping. As she got closer, she recognized that the figure was male and completely nude. By the time she got to the bed she saw who it was.

Kelly felt an emotion that she never had truly experienced in her life. Lust, pure an unadulterated lust consumed her consciousness. She felt her fingers quickly rip her t-shirt over her head, pulling her glasses off with the shirt. For some reason she had not worn a bra, so her lovely small but pert breasts were now visible as her nipples hardened even more from the draft in the room. She quickly tugged down her sweats and panties in one motion and she almost tore a sandal strap in the haste to remove it from her foot.

Kelly watched herself climb on top of the bed and on top of the man of her dreams. She then felt her hand grasp Mark’s hard penis, and began to rub it up and down her moistened slit. After a few minutes, she positioned his member at her virgin gate and slowly let her weight down on it. Her hymen slowly gave way as gravity did the trick. Kelly felt no pain; only extreme pleasure, obscene only in its unnatural manifestation. Kelly’s innocence had been corrupted by the Jiliad’s desire for sex. Kelly was not even allowed to feel the loss of her maidenhood; only that supernatural lust.

As before, Mark regained consciousness to find his friend driving her impossibly stretched pussy over his rock hard penis. What wonderful dreams I’m having thought Mark hazily. As Mark’s “dream lust” increased, so did his real lust. He began forcing the tiny girl riding his cock down upon it so hard; Kelly felt it bump up against her cervix.

Kelly moaned as she leaned over to kiss her lover. She had always imagined what it would feel like to kiss Mark. Now she was not only kissing him, but offering up her womb to the man she thought she could never have. The Jiliad began to rock Kelly’s hips filling her already obscenely filled pussy with more of Mark’s cock. Soon her cervix gave way causing her to gasp, but she felt no pain as Mark’s penis entered her womb. This was too much for Mark as he blasted jet after jet of semen into her unprotected womb. Kelly’s hips began to shake as her body climaxed for the first time in her life.

Kelly screamed “I love you Mark!” as her mouth clamped down on his.

A moment later, Kelly’s body began to shake involuntarily. She began to scream incoherently at the top of her lungs, for about thirty seconds as she, Mark and the Jiliad passed out.

Sarah Pederson was having a week. Last Wednesday, she had just gotten a “Dear Jane” letter from the boyfriend she had been dating or a little more than a year. Nigel was a student at the London Institute of Fine Arts and sited the long distance relationship was no longer working for him. At the time, she decided concentrate on her studies, but knowing that she didn’t have anyone in her life (even across an ocean) was still making her quite sad.

Sarah was half English and half American. Her mother ran a small vacation spot in the Lake District. Her father was an American business man who did a lot of business in the UK. They met when he had rented a room from her and sparks instantly flew. They had a fiery courtship which led to a serious relationship, which ended in a sadly bitter end over irreconcilable differences. Hurtful things were said; too many hurtful things and Neil Pederson found his way back to his native country. Seven months later, Kate Douglas found herself in a maternity ward. For thirteen long years Kate did not tell Neil about the daughter he never knew about. During that time, Kate had suitors, but she rejected them all.

One day, the guilt at keeping them separated was too much for her to bear and she called him. At first Neil was stunned, followed by angered and then finally excited, as he looked forward to meeting the daughter he never had known. Neil had been married a couple times, but neither of his marriages took. He had married career women who did not want children, so Sarah was his only child. Sarah was angry at her mother too, but was just as excited as her new father upon the discovery for her anger to last. For the first few years Sarah had visited the U.S. for a month every summer and for occasional holidays. Neil eagerly accepted parenthood and obtained American citizenship for his child, giving her dual citizenship, to make traveling back and forth easier for her. While her parents’ relationship was strained for the first couple of years, things changed when Neil had visited Kate and Sarah the summer of her sixteenth year. It seemed that the old spark was still there between the former lovers. Though Neil and Kate did not act upon there feelings, they both realized independently that they might have a future together with Sarah so they could be a real family.

Sarah had decided that she wanted to go to college in the U.S. When she was accepted at Sanders, both Kate and Neil tried to talk her out of it, but she wanted to be closer to her dad and in the end her parents accepted her decision.

Two years ago, Neil had died tragically in a car accident in the late summer. Kate urged her daughter to come home, but Sarah stubbornly stayed. One night when she was at a party she got incredibly drunk. That is when she met Mark Samuels. By the end of the night, she was crying on Mark’s shoulder letting out the pent up tears of the past two months. Mark while a freshman was always mature and caring for his age. He walked the beautiful older girl to her room. At that time, in her gratitude, inebriation and attraction to Mark, she offered herself to him. Mark only chalked her offer up to inebriation. And sweetly declined, but still spent the night sleeping in her bed platonically. In the morning her left her a note telling her he was always available if she needed to talk. Out of embarrassment, Sarah never took Mark up on that offer.

After a couple of semesters of awkwardness, Mark and Sarah wound up in the same class and had to work on a project together. At the first session, Mark made the awkwardness go away by acting if they were just old friends; as if the drunken evening had never happened. As they both were Economics majors they saw each other around the department a lot. They quickly became good friends. Later she apologized to Mark, but what she never told him was that she really had wanted to sleep with him that night, drunk or not. Now the beautiful, statuesque red head was thinking of asking Mark out on a date. Of course there were a few other guys that were on her “maybe list” too. Sarah smiled as the thought of going out with someone new was already starting to make her happy. Well, I better get back on the pill if I’m going to date local guys now, she giggled to herself.

It was then she heard a scream. She quickly ran out into the hallway and heard another scream from the other end of the hallway. It sounded like it might have come from Trish and Amy’s room she thought. When she got to the door, she banged on it, but there was no reply. She quickly ran to the dorm office to get the pass key.

When she got to the door Sarah whipped out her cell phone ready to call for help. She cautiously opened the door. The room was dark so she turned on the lights. What she saw surprised and concerned her. She saw little Kelly Hardcastle lying unconscious on top of a man. They had clearly just had sex, but neither of them was moving. As she got closer, she noticed that Kelly was completely naked except for a necklace she was wearing. She also saw stains of blood, reasoning that Kelly had been a virgin until now. She checked the necklace on Kelly’s neck to make sure it was not strangling her. When she touched it Kelly moved and she could see the face of the man under her. She also felt her brain kind of fog over.

As the Jiliad awoke, she saw that Sarah Pederson was touching the necklace. She had been delighted that she had finally experienced that second mind numbing orgasm and she was hungry for another. She mentally instructed Sarah and took her hand with Kelly and held it for a minute to give her some rudimentary baseline instructions. Sarah was a beautiful girl. She was kind of a throwback to the beauty queen of the 1950s. She had a perfect hour glass figure. With D cup breasts on a 5″10 frame. She was curvy in all the right places with a sexy English accent to boot.

The old Jiliad was about discretion, which meant avoiding authority figures to prevent her masters from getting into trouble. This new insane Jiliad had other ideas; especially when she sensed this vessel’s interest in her master. Yes, this one will do nicely, as she instructed Sarah to remove the necklace form Kelly’s neck. Once she had possessed Sarah’s body, she began to dress Kelly while maintaining her control over Kelly by touching her. She quickly led a now dressed Kelly out of the door, telling her to go back to her room.

As Kelly got back to her room, her daze lifted. She felt exhausted and sore from her first sexual experience, but she was happy. She was smiling ear to ear as she thought about how she and Mark would be happy together for the rest oft heir lives. She cuddled up on her bed and fell asleep in her clothes still wearing her bright smile.

Sarah Pederson was riding Mark. After stripping she quick lowered herself on him and then kissed him awake. Mark responded to his latest “dream lover” with the same awe and wonder as the last three. This time, the lights were on in this dream and he could immediately see the glorious red tresses of his friend Sarah Pederson. She looked at him with the same lust that the others looked at him.

Sarah kept moaning “I’ve always wanted this… wasted so much time….”

The Jiliad was please with herself. She had tapped into Sarah’s memories, and made her insane with passion from having missed her chance with Mark. Now Sarah was in a complete sexual frenzy. And she and Mark were both about to go off like a firecracker.

As Sarah’s orgasm approached, she felt the same desire that Amy, Monique and Kelly had: the desire to mate. Consciously, Sarah knew that she was not on birth control and was in a fertile period, but she did not care. For the first time the Jiliad noticed this reaction in a vessel. It seemed wrong to her, but she quickly realized that she did not care. Jill just needed that same kind of orgasm that she just had with Kelly and she had a feeling that she would have it. That feeling was right. As Mark thrust his penis deeply into her canal, her orgasm began. As her vaginal muscles constricted around his penis, Mark fired a volley of semen deep into her body,

Sarah cried out “I love you, Mark” as she climaxed hard on Mark’s cock.

A moment later, Jill felt a mind searing orgasm rip through Sarah’s body, as she shook as she screamed out. As it was with Mark and Kelly earlier, The Jiliad passed out with the lovers. It would be a while before any of them would awaken.

A half an hour later, things had gone very well for the Sanders Volleyball team. They easily swept an opponent in straight games for the first time in two seasons. At the end of the last game, Amy walked over to find Mark, Marcus and Angie. When she got to where she saw Marcus, she only saw Angie with him.

“Hey Amy” greeted Angie.

“Hey guys. Where’s Mark?” asked Amy.

“We thought he was with you” replied Marcus.

“I guess he could have been sleeping in the room. I guess I gave him a little bit of a workout” said Amy sheepishly.

“Amy, honey I still can’t believe that you like guys now” commented Angie.

“Just Mark” clarified Amy. “It’s kind of weird when you think about it, but Mark isn’t just any guy and it seems so right.”

“So what should we do? Trish and Monique said we should wait for them” replied Marcus.

“You guys do that. I guess I’m a little bit worried about sleeping beauty” laughed Amy uneasily.

“OK. See you back at Hill Hall” said Angie as Amy waved and proceeded back to the dorm.

About forty minutes later, Jill awoke. She looked at the clock and new that she didn’t have much time. Sarah’s involvement was an unexpected yet pleasant surprised, but Jill was cutting it close. She needed to get her out of the room before Mark’s other vessels and associates returned. She quickly extricated Sarah’s limbs form Mark’s and got dressed without bothering to clean up Sarah’s body. She would get the other potion using the Tricia vessel later, but for now she would exist in Sarah’s body while she planned her next operation. Tonight was rather successful, as she experienced the special orgasm twice. More importantly, she had a theory as to what caused this orgasm and she planned to test it soon. As she was walking back toward her room, she breathed a sigh of relief. She knew that she just got out in time when she saw Amy Huang entering the hallway.

Amy saw her RA and remembered that she had locked herself out of her room. “Hey Sarah” greeted Amy.

“Hey Aim” said Sarah as she noticed a little tingle being around Amy.

“I’m locked out of my room. I think living with Winthrop is making me turn blonde on the inside” joked Amy.

“It just so happens that you aren’t the first one tonight. I just let somebody else in, I’ll open up for you” replied Sarah.

As Amy walked next to Sarah, she started feeling warm and tingly. She also noticed a strong musky odor that smelled like sex coming from the attractive RA. I guess Lord Nigel is out of the picture now, thought Amy. Sarah opened the door, said goodbye and walked quickly to her door.

When Amy walked into her room, the first thing she noticed was a strong smell of sex. It was even stronger than when she first left the room about three hours ago. It should have dissipated somewhat by now, thought Amy. As she turned on the lights she saw Mark in the same position she left him in, dead to the world. He really was sleeping beauty, she thought. Between the service and all the anal sex she put him through he must be pretty tired, she thought. The one thing that wasn’t tired was his not so little soldier that was still at attention. She couldn’t resist licking it, curious to know what the compound of her ass juice and his jism tasted like. What Amy actually tasted was pussy juice and semen. This confused her because she did not remember taking Mark in her pussy. Then she remembered Sarah smelling like sex and having the pass key. To top it off, Amy was feeling more attracted to Sarah than she normally would feel. It might be a good idea to wake Mark, thought Amy. The problem was when she tried; Amy had a hard time waking him.

Things weren’t much better in room 104. Amber Lynn had cried herself into a fitful sleep even before Alexis had returned to the room. Alexis went to the bathroom and stared into the mirror at her refection. She had been crying. In her reflection, she saw an exhausted, ugly hag. Tears continue to stream down her face. What had been a night that held the promise of love and the reality and excitement and incredible sex, had turned to turned to yet a grimmer reality of despair and loss.

Alexis knew that Mark could never love her. She was not worthy. During their lovemaking she had wanted to offer everything to Mark and she tried. She could feel her body holding back despite her best efforts. She could not offer herself completely to him, as her heart and body wished. She did not know how she knew this, but she just did. She also was not sure what was causing her body to hold back. She knew that something was preventing him from claiming her, but was not sure what that something was. Whatever was stopping her from being with her true love, she needed to find out what it was and remove that obstacle.

She started evening routine by brushing her teeth and washing her face. She then reached for her birth control pills and filled her cup with water. As she removed a pill from its packaging she stopped and looked at the tiny pill. Between the Jiliad’s programming and her failure to connect fully with Mark, Alexis was not currently in her right mind. Her Mark obsessed brain, brain then made a startling leap of clarity, which to any normal person would seem unreasonable. She tossed the pill in the toilet and the package of pills into the waste basket. Alexis knew what she needed to do. It believed it would take close to a week, but for a brief moment Alexis Bernstein could be satisfied that she had a chance with her beloved Mark.