The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad Part 8

Chapter 26 Dad

Mark had spent his life looking for acceptance and love. While he never had a shortage of either, his own limitations could never accept that he was truly worthy enough to obtain them. He was always the “good guy”. He was always the “good son”. He was always the “good friend”. He was always there for anyone; anyone except for Mark of course. If Mark had looked around, he would have found that not only did he have many friends; he could have had even more. There were a number of wonderful caring women who might have been interested in dating him, but because he had hung around with Tricia so much, they believed that he would not have been interested in them. Now Mark felt differently. He had always been there for his friends, but his friends were there for him as they always had been. His desire to help the people closest to him had blinded him to this fact. Now this veil that had been covering his eyes had been pulled away. The difference was now he could see it and appreciate how much he was loved. Mark smiled wistfully to himself at both his folly, yet also for the sublime capacity for love in his life. He had never understood how truly blessed he had been in his life until that moment

After the discussion they went to eat in the cafeteria. Mark was sitting in between Amy and Monique Tricia, Marcus and Amy were sitting across from them. Things got a little bit somber when Mark reminded them of Ellen Simmons memorial service in the morning. The friends all agreed to meet and pack into Tricia’s car to go to the service.

That evening, Mark called his dad. After exchanging pleasantries, Mark got serious. “I love you dad” he said.

“I know Mark. I love you too son.”

“No dad, I really mean those words. We say them to each other all the time, but tonight I truly realize and understand what they mean. I know what you’ve sacrificed in your life, I know the love and encouragement you’ve always provided me…”continued Mark as a tear rolled down his cheek.

Bill Samuels was in shock. Mark was not an emotional kid. He had always been so pent up emotionally. Maybe it was the death of Mrs. Simmons, but something had allowed Mark to access his emotional core and now he was both paying the price and reaping the benefit of truly experiencing life.

Bill interrupted. “Son, lately I’ve been worried about you.”

“Why?” asked Mark.

“You know I‘ve always been proud of you. You’re so wise beyond your years. You have not only been a great son, but a great friend as we were able to get you to adulthood. As wonderful as it is that you put other’s needs ahead of your own, sometimes I worry that that this causes you to be too stoic. Right now I can tell that you are dealing with some strong emotions that you are not use to dealing with.”

“Yeah, that is a pretty good understatement” Mark laughed as another tear ran down his cheek.

“I don’t have any great parental advice, but as one friend to another, embrace what you are going through now. I know it’s not easy, but you have been denying your feelings for so long, it finally seems like they have become part of you. I don’t know if it’s the Simmons or your Mom’s passing, or something else, but it seems that you are finally concentrating on your own feelings for a change. That’s healthy and you need to continue to embrace these emotions” stated Bill.

“What you’re saying is definitely part of it, but there are other things that I dealing with. Good things, but things that I’m not used to” said Mark.

“Don’t tell me you finally you stopped hanging around that Patricia and got a girl?” asked Bill.

“Actually, I’m still hanging around Trish and yes, I guess you can say I have a girl” replied Mark.

“Trish?” asked his father.

“Yeah” said Mark not telling him the whole story.

Bill couldn’t believe it. He had met Trish at homecoming last year. While she was quite charming to him and always seemed happy in Mark’s company, he knew her type. While she would always feel affection for Mark, women that beautiful, usually don’t fall for guys like his son. He also sensed a shallowness in her that complemented that opinion. Still, maybe he had underestimated her.

“Son, that’s wonderful news! I look forward to seeing you both next week for homecoming” said Bill.

“I can’t wait either” said Mark.

As they hung up, Mark smiled. He knew he couldn’t tell his dad the whole story, at least for now. Maybe next week he would have more answers concerning the necklace and he would be able to reveal more. “He was glad he had called his dad, as his advice was what Mark needed to hear. Not only would he embrace these feelings but would master them, he told himself.

Mark returned to Trish and Amy’s room with his clothes, suit and shaving kit. Monique and Amy were already going at it. A naked Trish smiled from her bed.

“I kept your spot warm, lover” she said invitingly.

Mark was exhausted and emotionally drained, but was surprised how quickly he could get aroused by his women. As he got closer to the bed, Amy and Monique stopped what they were doing. Amy got out of bed and in her sublime nude form, began to undress Mark. Monique and Trish climbed out of there respective beds and after giving each other a quick smooch, began to look for blankets and comforters to put on the rug on the floor. Within seconds Amy was on her knees giving Mark an amazing BJ, while staring lovingly into his eyes. Once the makeshift, bed had been assembled, Amy, Trish, Monique and Mark began to alternate kissing each other Eventually Monique and Trish began to lick Mark’s penis. Amy and Mark were frenching deeply. Mark then felt someone climb upon him and then a tight, warmth envelop his cock. He opened one eye to see a smiling Monique riding his cock. Amy felt a warm sensation as she felt Tricia’s tongue licking her clit as she moaned into Mark’s mouth. As Monique’s nubile, athletic body were riding both Mark and her to orgasm, Tricia was quickly bringing an over-stimulated Amy to a powerful climax of her own.

As Mark’s seed leaked from Monique’s pussy down her leg, she carefully rolled of him and into the waiting arms of Amy. They immediately adjusted themselves into a sixty-nine position as Amy enjoyed licking the spend of Monique’s freshly fucked pussy. As for Mark’s penis, Monique’s pussy had been replaced by Tricia’s mouth as she licked him clean and then continued to try coax him back to life. When Mark was hard, she started to climb on, but Mark said “no” and beckoned her to him. He took her sweet face in his hands and brought her mouth to his into a deep kiss. Tricia’s was shocked that Mark had kissed her after she had just finished licking his dirty cock, but she felt a wave of love and lust pass through her body and she stopped caring. Within seconds, Tricia had guided Mark’s penis into her moist vagina. They continued to french and fondle each other languidly, as their passion began to rise. Mark rolled over on top of her, keeping his penis buried in her. As he looked down at his formerly unattainable beauty, he saw a look of mixed adoration and lust. He sank all the way into her and quickly covered her mouth with his own. Tricia began to desperately moan into his mouth as her orgasm began to approach. Mark felt her breasts and hardened nipples rubbing against his chest. His own arousal was surprisingly high as he felt a huge wave of lust and love rose over him. As Tricia came she wrapped her long and strong legs around her mate and then arched her back causing Mark to puncture her cervix; and as she screamed and then came, constricting her pussy tightly around his shaft. The suction of Mark’s penis was too strong to control as his semen was pulled out of him by a primal force. Trish moaned into his mouth as they had never stopped kissing. Finally Mark broke the kiss and beamed at Trish. “I love you, babe” said the dazed blonde with a goofy smile on her face.

“You don’t know how much I love hearing those words. You know I love you too” professed Mark.

That night the four lovers fell asleep on a mix of sheets, blankets and comforters on the floor. Just as Tricia lost consciousness, her eyes opened. Ellen paused for a moment to ensure the Trish and everyone else was completely asleep. Then she carefully extricated Tricia’s body from Mark’s sleeping grasp. She needed to commune with Jill. It had been more than forty-eight hours since Tricia’s body had worn the necklace, which was longer than Ellen had been without Jill since George had given her the necklace before they were married. Her loneliness drove her against Mark’s wishes (but as he had commanded Trish, not Ellen, she was not required to obey). She rationalized that she could reason with Jill and that maybe Jill’s insanity was cured by the separation. She was wrong.

As the necklace went into Tricia’s hand, Jill quickly awoke and took control then put itself around Tricia’s neck. The Tricia vessel quickly awoken, but Jill dulled her senses. The Jiliad went over to Tricia’s purse, hoping to find the unbroken vial that she had placed there Saturday night. Luckily Trish had not noticed it and it was still there.

Jill then lay back down next to a sleeping Mark and kissed him awake. Mark was already groggy, but as the Jiliad manipulated Tricia’s mouth to please his own, his mind completely fogged over. When the Jiliad felt that he was distracted enough, she quickly unstopped the vial and asked Mark to drink it as she poured it into his mouth. Luckily this particular potion was not the one that was broken, as it was the one she needed to fulfill her plan. She had more of the other potion in Tricia’s locker and she could get it at a later time when it became necessary.

As Mark was already stirring, she decided it was time to test if the potion was working. She went back to kissing Mark and reached down between his legs and stroked his hardening member. Within seconds it was fully erect. A smile formed on Tricia’s mouth. Mark would never have problems having an erection again. He would also be able to easily achieve an erection even after engaging in multiple sex acts within a brief period of time.

The Jiliad lowered Tricia’s wet pussy on Mark’s cock and rode him to a fairly quick and muted orgasm. She then sucked off a practically unconscious Mark to another one. Content that the potion was working, The Jiliad lay Tricia’s tired body, her dazed mind and Ellen’s screaming conscience, next to her lover and fell asleep.

That night Mark had his recurring dream about the faceless woman. As he began to have the tug of war with the necklace using his left hand, he felt himself beginning to lose. He was about to grab the necklace with his right hand when he noticed that he had two amber colored gems identical to the one in the necklace embedded in his right palm. He quickly put his hand behind his back and continued to pull only with his left hand as he felt his grasp start to slip on the necklace.

Chapter 27 Early the Next Morning

The next morning, Jill awoke first and quickly got Tricia’s body dressed. Everyone had slept in, because they were missing their morning classes to attend Mrs. Simmons memorial service. She knew that both of Tricia’s neighbors across the hall had early morning classes and would be up by now. They were both part of her plans.

Amber Lynn Portnoy and Alexis Bernstein were awake and getting ready to go to the cafeteria. Alexis was a lovely senior of Jewish and Mexican descent. She stood about 5′6 with a thin figure add lovely B cup breasts. She had mysterious dark eyes which matched her raven black hair. Alexis just had a terrible weekend as her boyfriend Jason Martino had broken up with her. She knew that she and Jason were not destined to last, but the timing was horrible. The Economics Department was having their annual awards dinner in less than a week and she needed to find a date as she was the president of the Economics club. She thought of available guys who were club members and in the department. Her mind kept drifting back to Mark Samuels. Mark was a really nice guy. He was smart funny and pretty cute in a bookish way. Alexis knew that Mark was hung up on Trish Winthrop but did not think that there was anything going on until this past weekend when she saw him and some other people in her room and she heard what she thought were the sounds of sex coming from the room Saturday and Sunday night. She and Trish were friendly, so she was sure that she could get the 411 on Mark. If Trish wasn’t into him and he wasn’t still hung up on her, who knew what might happen, she thought as she smiled.

By an interesting coincidence, Alexis’ roommate Amber Lynn was thinking of Mark too, though not with such noble intensions. If Tricia Winthrop was a bombshell, Amber Lynn Portnoy was an “A-Bomb”. Over the summer she just barely lost the Miss Tennessee pageant, settling on being first runner up. From a physical aspect, it was easy to see why. Amber Lynn’s body was built for sex. She had a gorgeous face with radiant blonde hair like Trish (though slightly longer than Tricia’s shoulder length hair).and baby blue eyes. Moving down her torso, she had large D cup breasted which sat impossibly high on her chest. Her body flared out from a thin waist to perfectly shaped and sized hips and a perfect bubble butt. Her lovely legs would make any dancer jealous. All of this built on a 5′10 frame. The only flaws in Amber were the ones that could not be picked up on without close inspection.

Amber was not the brightest bulb in the batch. Still what she lacked in intellect she made up for in hard work and pluck. Amber’s other flaw was more troubling. Her heart had become a twisted mass of bitterness and self-absorption. Until she lost the pageant, Amber had been an ice queen. She even ran on a plank of abstinence in the pageant. Both Amber’s mother and older sister had gotten pregnant out of wedlock (though Amber’s Mom and her dad had gotten married and were still were together). She firmly believed that young people should wait to have sex and made a compelling argument to that effect.

Her undoing came in the talent portion. While she was a terrific singer (and a voice major) her Italian in her rendition of an art song was not perfect and caused her to stumble a bit. This cost her marks with the judges and she ultimately lost to the pageant winner, a pianist who had perfectly played a Chopin Impromptu.

After Amber had lost the pageant, she fell into a funk. Upon her return to school, she confided her feelings to a male friend over a few beers. By the end of the night, she not only was no longer a virgin, but her body which sang out for sex would never be denied again. Only about six weeks into school, Amber already had eight different lovers. While she decided that abstinence was a thing of the past, she had no desire to wind up like her mother or big sister. While she had recently gone on the pill, she had insisted on her lovers wearing condoms as she wanted to avoid STDs.

Even though her pageant dream was dead, Amber Lynn was convinced that she could be a star. What she really wanted to do was produce and record her own CD, but she figured that it would be prohibitively expensive. As her parents even refused to help her pay for a demo to be cut, she knew that they would not help her. She needed to find a guy who had some money. She knew that her body if not her voice would make the perfect sales pitch. As it turned out, Amber’s last sexual conquest was Mark’s buddy Pete Hunter. Pete was a junior Psychology major. Pete became an RA at the freshman dorm last year when Amber was a freshman. Now that she was a sophomore, she was fair game for Pete and Amber was “easily caught”. Unfortunately for Mark, Pete had let slip to Amber about Mark’s inheritance. Although Mark didn’t give Pete a price tag, he hinted that it was sizeable. Now Mark was on her radar as a possible target. Amber had become friendly with Trish marveling how she was able to date star athletes at other schools. After doing some snooping, it appeared that Trish was showing some interest in Mark too. This confirmed to Amber that Mark was a good target.

As Jill was prepared to knock at the door she thought how suitable her choices would be for Mark. Amber screamed sex out of every pore. Alexis was smart and sexy. She sensed that both of them were interested in Mark. Time to put part one of her plan into action., she thought. She removed the necklace from Tricia’s neck and put it in her hand and knocked with the other.

Alexis heard the knock and opened the door too see her friend Trish.

“Hey what’s up, kid” greeted Alexis.

Amber saw Trish and added “Hey sweetie.”

“Hey guys” I just came over to show you something. Trish held up the necklace right in between both girls.

Both girls reached for it at the same time. As there hands made contact with the necklace, Jill froze Alexis’ hand as she was preparing to pull it away (seeing that Amber Lynn had reached for it too, Alexis had decided to let Amber hold it first.) The Jiliad did the same to Amber Lynn and then moved Tricia’s body closer so they could all maintain contact with the necklace, without letting it go. The Jiliad then allowed the three women to talk while she went about programming baseline instructions into the heads of the roommates. This would make sure that either woman would be willing to wear the necklace, if asked or ordered to wear it. It also augmented their feelings to find her master more attractive than they already did.

After the roommates had expressed their admiration for the necklace, Alexis asked Trish about Mark.

“Technically, Mark doesn’t have a girlfriend” she misled. He actually had three. The Jiliad thought. “Mark and I are kind of seeing each other, but we’re not exclusive” Trish added. The Jiliad then thought, well at least Mark was not exclusive.

Alexis breathed sigh of relief, Hopefully Mark would be interested and free to accept her invitation to the dinner. While her brain was unwittingly being reprogrammed, Amber smiled. If Mark and Trish were not exclusive, that gave her hope to get at him for herself. After another five minutes of small talk, the roommates released the necklace and Trish left.

The roommates emerged from their daze both resolute in pursuing Mark. Alexis had gone from hoping for a date with Mark to dreaming about their wedding. Amber now saw Mark as her only hope for happiness in the world. Not only did she see Mark as the means to her career, but as the handsome man whom she wanted to share in her success. If left to dissipate, these new feelings would last only a few days; however that would not happen. Both women had no idea the tumultuous rollercoaster they would start riding that night. It would be a week long, miserable and emotionally painful ride, until they eventually would find their unexpected happiness.

Jill then proceeded to her final target: Kelly Hardcastle. Two down one to go, thought the Jiliad as she made her way down the hall.

Kelly Hardcastle was a slight, bookish girl. Her thin frame barely stood five feet tall. Her figure almost seemed boyish under the baggy clothes she wore, but it was really rather lovely. She had small but perfectly formed A cup breasts, with lovely thin legs. Kelly certainly was not plain. Her high cheek bones and lovely hazel eyes were hidden by the absurdly thick glasses she wore. While her hair was light brown in color and seemed kind of a mousy the way it framed her face, it was really lovely when she wore it down instead of pulled back in a pony tail. Most people thought that Kelly was gay because she did not seem interested in guys. To be more accurate, Kelly was asexual, somewhat by design and somewhat by circumstances. She was an excellent student and therefore serious about her studies. That did not leave much time for pursuit of relationships, romantic or otherwise. While she was lonely for friendship, she secretly yearned for romance. She wished for a boy with great intellect and kindness. While there were several guys who occupied her thoughts, there was one in particular, who currently filled her fantasies.

Mark Samuels was in Kelly’s Introduction to Literature class freshman year. When he had mononucleosis, she helped him with notes and assignments. He was always so sweet to her as he took time to talk to her not only about class work, but asked her about things that interested her. Every once in a while she would still see him on campus and he would always take a few minutes to talk to her. She just loved the way his face would light up when he was interested in something they were discussing. While he wasn’t classically handsome or broad shouldered, he had beautiful eyes which seemed to change color from blue to green to grey depending on the light. Likewise, that smile of his just melted her heart. Due to her studies and Mark’s well known obsession with Trish Winthrop, Kelly believed that Mark would always just be a fantasy. This belief would soon be shattered and replaced by eternal rapture.

As Kelly had made the Dean’s list and was a junior, she had one of the few singles on the floor. As Jill arrived at Kelly’s door, Jill commended herself. Kelly’s innocence and naiveté, not to mention her hidden beauty made her a perfect choice for the Jiliad. Jill knew that eventually her master would be pleased she thought as Kelly opened the door.

When Trish returned to her room ten minutes later, there were signs of life. Mark was still dozing, but Amy and Monique were in different stages of dress. Monique was on her way to the shower, while Amy had just returned as was getting dressed.

“Good Morning, babe” said Trish as she leaned over and gave Amy a quick peck on the lips.

Amy smiled to herself and marveled at the intimacy she shared with Trish that would have been unthinkable until just a couple of days ago. “Good morning yourself, sexy” smiled Amy.

“Here, wear this” said Trish as she handed the necklace over to Amy.

“Sure” said the petite Asian hottie as she put the necklace over her head and fastened the clasp. The Jiliad then went over to Amy’s dresser. She found a white turtleneck sweater to wear under the lovely black blouse; she was preparing to wear under her dark suit. Jill figured that she should conceal the fact that Amy was wearing the necklace, as Mark might attempt to remove it, if he saw it. Amy’s face curled in a smile. Three more chances for the rapturous orgasm, three more vessels for my master’s pleasure, thought the insane, ancient entity behind Amy’s lovely eyes.

Chapter 28 The Service

Ellen Simmons Memorial Service was reasonably well attended considering she did not have a lot of family or friends. When Mark and his entourage arrived, they found a seat while Mark greeted mutual friends of Ellen Simmons. Mark saw Jim and Molly Massey and paid his respects to them. The Masseys were neighbors and friends of George and Ellen. They helped in the garden and the orchard on weekdays in exchange for free produce. As Jim worked seasonally and was in between jobs, it was agreed that he and Molly would run the stand until a buyer could be found. As the season was almost over the stand would be shutting in about a month anyway.

Then Mark saw Marie Simmons. Marie was George Simmons daughter from his first marriage. She appeared to a lovely woman in her early thirties, but she was really thirty-six. Mark briefly met Marie at George’s memorial service back in June. At the time, she was flanked by what appeared to be a very jealous boyfriend. He thought that she had been staring at him, which was why the angry boyfriend appeared to be doing the same. He was right on both counts. This time she was alone, so he walked over to her.

Marie Simmons had been an emotional wreck most of her life. After her mother died, her Dad and Ellen had insisted on her going away to boarding school. At the time, she greatly resented Ellen because she believed that Ellen was behind it. She was right, but a few days before she had died, Ellen gave a partial reason for why she convinced George. Marie had always loved her mother’s amber amulet necklace. When she died, she was almost twelve. While George knew of Marie’s love for the necklace, he swore to Marilyn his first wife, that he would give the necklace to Ellen and not Marie. Marilyn had made sure that Marie never got close or even touch the necklace without her wearing it. While Marilyn thought that the Jiliad would not attempt to control the child, she envisioned a disaster where she inadvertently manipulated Marie’s feelings for her father. What Marilyn did not realize was that Marie was already a victim of the Jiliad. As she was a female conceived under the Jiliad’s magical influence, she would always be either submissive, in love or in lust with any man who ejaculated into her vagina and caused her to orgasm. This syndrome was known in some circles as “partial binding”. A partially bound person (depending on her level of contact with the Jiliad or another magic source and her strength of personality) could be doomed to a life of submission, endless lust or unrequited love for a man who would invariably get sick of her and leave. Fortunately Marie was only a partially bound submissive (she could have been stuck with any or all of the other traits). Unlike complete binding, partial binding would reset and re-aim at a new target. Sadly, as Marie was the submissive type, she would stay in relationships with abusive men.

When Ellen learned of Marie’s malady, she consulted Jill, who offered up the theory based upon past experience. As it had been decided that Mark would be her next master, Jill and Ellen hatched a plan to make Marie, one of Marks’ permanent hosts. While Jill had planned to double-cross the plan (with a less moral and more pliant Ellen after the transference Jill figured Ellen could be controlled) she had to play along with Ellen until the transference was complete. The Jiliad reasoned that Marie would not be a good candidate as a permanent host because she had already been touched by The Jiliad at the time of her conception. If she became pregnant with her master’s seed, while wearing the necklace, that child would be twice as affected, and if a male, potentially more powerful than the Jiliad.

Ellen, however; knew that Jill would not follow through, and took matters into her own hands. She set into motion a plan of her own to ensure that Marie would bond to Mark After calling Marie and giving her a brief explanation, she admonished her to read the letter she would be receiving from her attorney and that Mark would be getting a similar letter. She also said that Mark would help her. She then gave the letters along with the other documents and items to Mark just before she died. Ellen knew that the only way Marie could be cured was to be bound to Mark. Then she and Mark would love each other, as Mark would love his other host body.

When Marie saw Mark, she became jittery and gave him a very needy hug. She then whispered his ear “I’ll see you on Friday! Thank you so much! I owe you my life!” Mark was confused, but walked back to his friends.

The Service was uneventful. An old friend of Ellen’s spoke along with a nice homily from the minister. He also got to sing hymns with his decent baritone voice. He missed singing in church, as he used to do with his father and Mrs. Murchinson back in Fairly. He had tried a few churches in Smithville, but it just was not the same. At the reception after in the hall, he spoke to Richard Thomas, Ellen’s attorney who reminded him about the will reading. He was also asked ominously not to bring anyone and to bring the necklace, as per Mrs. Simmons wishes. He caught Marie Simmons looking at him several times. Although the last time he looked, she was gone.

Ellen Simmons consciousness resided in the deep recesses of Tricia Winthrop’s mind. As she sat through the service she marveled how weird it was to be at her own funeral. She also saw Mark talking to her stepdaughter before the service started and was relieved. No one should have to have gone through what poor Marie had gone through and Mark would be able to help her. Marie was always such a loving girl, so Ellen felt that she would make Mark as happy as Tricia had. While she hadn’t expected Amy or Monique to be permanent hosts, she had no regrets concerning her actions. Having another adoring woman in his life would not be the end of the world for Mark.

About a half an hour later the friends piled into Tricia’s car. Jill also had noticed the little exchange between Mark and Marie Simmons. Did Ellen somehow communicate her theory to Marie? In the end, she did not really care. If Mark wanted the woman, he could have her. While part of her was confused about her apathy about the disastrous possibility of Marie’s bonding to Mark another part was longing for it. Her insanity was driving her to see anything with a womb as a viable option for her master; let the consequences be damned. Still, she would worry about Marie later. For now she had bigger fish to fry, three to be accurate. She had no way of knowing the misery she was about to cause two of them and the pleasure she would cause the third.