The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in “The Jiliad”:

Wendy and Jeff meet and it looks like love at first sight. Trish had originally thought that Jeff would be perfect for Wendy and Trish and Mark were planning on introducing them, but they met fortuitously on their own. After lunchinig together, Mark and Trish leave them alone in Jeff’s room with the understanding that they will behave. Then Mark and Trish go to his room to misbehave.

Liz finishes her interview with Amy, who helped her learn something about her scar and her smile. She interviews everyone else; everyone except Fern. As she had teased Fern a lot when they were freshman, Liz feels trepidation in talking to her.

The Jilliad

Book 2

After the Necklace

Chapter 9 The Last Interview and a Decision

When Fern Masterson walked into the study where Liz had been interviewing people, she wore a big smile. Liz wore a look of extreme anxiety. “Hi Fern,” said Liz meekly.

“Hi Liz. I understand that you have been having a tough time lately,” replied Fern.

“Yeah, I guess you might say I had it coming.”

“I wouldn’t say it. I feel awful,” said Fern.

“Really?” asked Liz.

“What happened between us freshman year seems like a million years ago. If you want to say that you were a bitch…”

“I was a bitch and I’m sorry!” interrupted Liz, as a tear rolled down her face.

Fern smiled and wiped the tear away with her finger. “My point is that I am happy for how I turned out. I am my own person and I’m not afraid of what people think anymore,” said Fern.

“But the necklace has changed you, right?” observed Liz.

“In some ways, but in the ways that really matter, I’m the same person I’ve always been underneath,” said Fern.

Liz was amazed at Fern’s graciousness. She felt a little easier as she proceeded with her interview. “How have you changed?” asked Liz.

“I’m not afraid to admit to myself what I want. I never knew why, but I’ve always had a big submissive streak, but I was afraid to indulge my fantasies. Instead, I created this whole mystique about myself. I told everyone that I was a witch and I pretended to be this bi-sexual predator, when in reality, it was all just a smokescreen. I pushed people that I really cared for away, because I was afraid that they would take advantage of me. The one time I did reach out to another, I made the mistake of trusting someone I shouldn’t have which further cemented those feelings. Now I am free to be what I want to be. What I’ve always wanted to be,” said Fern.

“Submissive?”

“No, loved. I finally found out why I wanted to be submissive in the past. It was the only way I felt I could let my guard down so I could be loved. Now with Mark and the others, I know I don’t need it anymore; though it is fun to submissive role play with Mark.”

“I never knew any of that about you,” said Liz carelessly.

“How could you? To you and everyone else, I was just ‘Weird Fern’. To be honest, I kind of reveled in being ‘Weird Fern’. It allowed me to be the outsider, the dangerous temptress, the mysterious woman. It all worked for me, or at least I thought it did.”

“I can tell that what works for you is being with this group,” smiled Liz through a tear.

“It does and it might work for you too.”

Liz really thought that it might work for her. Still there were some concerns. Everyone who had joined the group did so by accident or because the necklace had created a situation in which they had to join the group. In Liz’s case, the necklace had not created her problems. Her problems were not due to inhuman magic. They were problems of her heart, soul and mind. She did not want to join Mark’s group because of her own problems. She wanted to join Mark’s group, because she loved him and because she felt that her and the others might be able to love her. She wanted them all, in particular Mark, to want her to join because they loved her, not just to fix her.

“Fern sweetie. I have a huge favor. I’ve never been kissed by a woman like a lover. I know it’s a lot to ask because you probably aren’t attracted to me, but…” started Liz.

Fern’s finger quickly found Liz’s lips to silence her. Then Fern leaned over and softly kissed Liz. It started out sweetly, then Liz took Fern in her arms and Fern deepened the kiss. Liz’s eyes were shut tightly in passion as she felt Fern’s tongue spar with her own. There was something strangely warm and sweet smelling, when she realized that she was smelling Fern’s body wash and feeling the softness of her face with her hands. Liz felt warm inside and actually felt some arousal. After a few more seconds, Fern broke the kiss.

“That was wonderful! Thank you Fern!”

“So, are we going to get to do more of this?” asked Fern.

“I guess that would be up to you.”

“I know, I just mean are you going to join us?”

“That will be up to Mark” said Liz.

Mark and Trish heard his cell phone ring. “I guess that may be an omen that we have to get moving” said Trish as she reached down on the floor and picked it up and handed it to him.

“Hey Liz” said Mark into his phone.

“Hi Mark. I just wanted you to know that I made up my mind. Could you please meet me?”

“Where are you?” asked Mark.

“I’m at Nurse Norton’s place. From what I understand you know it well,” laughed Liz.

“I think I know where it is. I’m on my way,” he laughed.

“See you soon.”

“Wait… aren’t you going to tell me?” asked Mark.

“I said I made up my mind, but I still don’t know what the answer is yet,” said Liz.

“OK, that’s confusing,” said Mark as he started to put on his sweats.

“I’m just a woman of mystery.”

“OK, mystery woman. I’ll see you in about fifteen minutes.”

“See you then,” said Liz.

As Mark hung up he looked confused as he put on his shoes and socks.

“What’s up with Liz?” asked Trish.

“I honestly don’t know,” said Mark.

About fifteen minutes later, Mark and Liz were sitting in the “other” four poster bedroom. Mark had Amy get a pink potion just in case, but he did not presume to know what Liz was thinking. He soon found out what was on her mind.

“First of all, I have to tell you that you and your family are amazing!” said Liz.

“But?”

“No ‘buts’. You are all amazing people. I would be lucky to be able to join a family as wonderful as yours,” continued Liz.

“But?” asked Mark again.

“But, I don’t want to join your family as a charity case.”

“But you wouldn’t be a charity case. We all had problems before the necklace…” started Mark.

“That is true, but none of you asked to join the family to solve your problems. It all happened by accident,” interrupted Liz.

“Not Amber, Alexis or Karen,” corrected Mark.

“All of them were affected by either the necklace or in Karen’s case, your magic.”

“My magic?” asked Mark.

“Don’t be coy with me, Mark Samuels! Remember, I talked to Karen and Fern, smart guy. Of course I know about your magic and how it affected Karen.”

“OK, you don’t have to beat me up,” laughed Mark.

“I’m not beating you up, I just want you to know that I believe you about everything,” said Liz.

“I’m glad to hear it, but it still doesn’t explain why you don’t want to join our family.”

“I never said I didn’t want to join. I just said I didn’t want to join under the current circumstance,” said Liz.

“I still don’t understand.”

“Before you sidetracked me, ‘Mr. Argumentative’, everyone in your family either joined by accident or had problems created by supernatural means, so they had to join. In my case, my problems are my own and I should be able to work them out on my own.”

“But you don’t need to. You could have a family that would help you to work them out.”

“Would that be true, if I decided not to ‘officially join’?” asked Liz.

Mark realized what Liz was getting at, but still not sure why. “Of course we would still be there for you, but it just wouldn’t be as much fun,” he laughed.

Liz laughed really hard too, before Mark continued. “Is it the thought of lesbian sex which is making you not want to ‘officially join’?”

“No. I actually asked Fern to kiss me and I must admit, not only was it not as bad as I thought it would be, I actually liked it.”

“What then?” asked Mark.

“I told you. I don’t want to be asked to join as a charity case.”

“You aren’t a charity case! You are someone that we care about!” said Mark in a frustrated voice.

“Mark, how do you really feel about me?”

“I care deeply about you!”

“How deeply?” asked Liz.

“Very deeply!”

Liz sighed. “Mark, I’m going to put my cards on the table. I love you! I don’t need any necklace to tell me that. You helped me to get my scholarship even when I initially mocked you about your bridge capabilities. You have always been there for me, even at times when I didn’t think I wanted you to be. You are the sweetest and most loyal friend I have in the whole world! You are amazing, handsome, and sexy and I love you!”

Mark was stunned. Liz was professing her love for him without the use of any magic. “I love you too Liz, but…” started Mark.

“No buts. I know you can’t love me the way that I love you right now, but I need to know that you love me enough to want to love me that way. Not just because you’re a sweet guy who wants to help someone who’s in trouble.”

Mark understood. He looked at Liz as he saw a tear rolling down her cheek that she was trying to smile through. She was beautiful. Mark had always thought so and still did. Liz wasn’t always a sweetheart toward him, but once they became friends, that had changed. He honestly cared for her and believed that she cared for him too. Since the accident, Liz had greatly changed, but it never seemed to affect their friendship. Mark had been there for Liz even after she had her falling out with Trish. He noted that the scar had been positive in one way; it had provided Liz with a sense of humility and grace that seemed rare prior to the accident. This endeared her even more to Mark. How could he not want to love her like the others, he thought? That was all she needed to hear.

“God, you are beautiful! I love you! Of course I need you in our family! Please join us!” cried Mark.

“I thought that you’d never ask!” smiled Liz through even more tears. “So what do we do now?”

“This!” said Mark as he grabbed her and began to kiss her passionately. After a minute, Mark broke the kiss. He reached in his pocket and pulled out the vial of pink potion Amy had given him. “Do you trust me?” asked Mark.

“Of course, Mark. I love you, remember?” beamed Liz. Mark smiled back sweetly.

“Drink this,” said Mark as he gave the potion to Liz, who drank it without thought.

“Now what?” asked Liz.

“Now is the fun part” said Mark.

Mark gazed into Liz’s eyes as he began to remove her clothes. When she closed her eyes, he stopped and kissed her and then she opened her eyes. He then kissed her scar, and gently rubbed it with his index finger as he continued to look in her eyes. Mark then finished undressing her and within seconds Liz’s lovely body was standing before him. “You look amazing,” said Mark.

“I still could lose a few more pounds,” smiled Liz.

“Not as far as I’m concerned,” said Mark as he began removing his clothes.

When Mark had undressed, he lifted Liz up gently and laid her on the four poster bed. This bedroom was a little different than the one he and Trish used, but it was just as lovely. Mark then slowly lowered himself on the bed and began to kiss Liz. He could sense her arousal as her breathing became a little ragged. Mark felt Liz take his member and rub it along her already moistened slit, when his pubic ridge touched her clit, she shuddered in pleasure. She then positioned Mark’s penis at her entrance and Mark slowly lowered himself into her steamy depths. Liz groaned as she felt Mark bottom out in her. Mark shuddered himself at the heat that was coming off of her body. He then began to slowly saw into her with long deliberate strokes. Liz moaned into Mark’s ear. After a few minutes of this Mark again lowered himself all the way into her, and Liz hissed in pleasure He found her mouth and began to kiss her deeply. Then without warning he rolled over toward the wall and Liz was now on top. She began to ride him, slowly at first. Mark continually thrust up to meet her as her orgasm was near. Mark was close as well, as he pulled her down to him and they began to french again. He felt his seed rise from his penis, filling Liz with his passion. Liz came right behind him moaning and groaning her way through her orgasm as a torrent of his cum continued to flood her pussy.

Finally when they were done, Mark rolled Liz over on her side and they continued to kiss and caress each other. Liz was finally happy. For the first time in a long time she felt truly loved. Mark looked at his former friend and now forever love. While he had worried about Liz, the irony was that she had already turned the corner on her own. She just wanted him and wanted him to want her. Now he would have her forever.

After they got dressed, they went down to greet everyone. When Liz saw the beautiful women, she was a bit overwhelmed. She felt a strange mixture of love and lust. Her eyes zeroed in on Fern and she made a mad dash for the dark haired girl. Liz started to cry “Thank you, ‘Sweet Fern’!” as she hugged the surprised but aroused girl and soon Liz and Fern were kissing deeply.

Mark was really turned on, but realized he had other responsibilities back on campus. As he made his way through the throng who wanted to greet their new sister as Fern was currently greeting her, Mark whispered in Liz’s ear. “Got to run back to campus for a while. Will you be OK?”

Liz moaned “Mmmm hmmm” into Fern’s mouth and Mark smiled.

“Should we expect you back tonight, honey?” asked Elsie.

“You can count on it!” smiled Mark.

“Trish will be staying on campus with Wendy tonight” he added.

“You OK with that?” asked Monique who had been eavesdropping.

Mark leaned over and whispered “As long as I get to be first on your dance card tonight” he said and then kissed her sweetly.

Monique smiled. She knew that Mark loved all of them equally. While Mark and Trish had a special relationship, it was nice to know that Monique had her own special relationship with Mark as all of the others had their own relationship with him too.

When Trish had gotten dressed, she heard the sound of banging furniture and groaning coming from Jeff’s room. She quickly opened Jeff’s door to find her sister standing over a prone Jeff who she had clearly just done a karate move on.

“Hi Trish. Just showing Jeff a few self-defense moves,” smiled Wendy.

“I thought I heard the sound of someone dying in here or I would have knocked,” said Trish hastily having worried that Jeff and Wendy may have been engaged in a different kind of physical activity.

By the look of Jeff, he was either dazed by Wendy’s appearance or quite literally by Wendy’s actions. “Jeff… Jeff…Oh My, I think you just done gone and killed the boy, Wendy,” laughed Trish.

“I’m OK, I think.” laughed Jeff. “Remind me never to get your sister angry” he added to Trish.

“I didn’t hurt you too badly, did I?” asked a concerned Wendy.

“Nothing that a kiss on the forehead wouldn’t fix,” smiled Jeff.

“Don’t fall for that old line,” said Trish.

“OK, OK… you can’t blame a guy for trying,” laughed Jeff.

Wendy leaned down and gave Jeff a quick peck on his forehead.

“Wendy!” said Trish disapprovingly.

“Sorry sis, but he just looks so cute lying down there. Kind of like a hurt puppy,” said Wendy.

“Arf! Arf!” Jeff barked.

“Heel boy!” said Trish. “If you two can’t behave, Mark and I will have to insist on a chaperone in the room at all times or worse.”

“Worse?” asked Jeff.

“We may just have to introduce Wendy to another boy,” said Trish.

“No, I’m behaving, I promise!” exclaimed Jeff.

Trish looked at her sister. “Can I count on you to behave too?” she asked.

“Hmmmm… let me see. I either behave and I get Jeff or I can misbehave and meet some other boy who I can misbehave with and then I can…” started Wendy.

“Trust me, Jeff is at the top of the scale. Anyone else I introduce you to, you will not like nearly as well,” said Trish.

“I know, ‘Miss Bossy’. I am quite happy being with Jeff. You know that you can trust me” smiled Wendy as she winked at Jeff and he breathed a sigh of relief.

After a half hour of banter, a knock was heard. Jeff answered and it was Mark. “Hey guys. What’s the plan for dinner?” asked Mark.

“I figured we could eat at the caf. Eventually Wendy is going to have to learn about the food here” said Trish.

“Is it bad?” asked Wendy.

“It’s OK, for institutional food. They have their good days and not so good days,” said Jeff.

“Do you want to eat with us Jeff?” asked Mark.

“I was hoping you would offer, or I would have to spirit Wendy away,” said Jeff as Wendy beamed at him.

“Great. It is about 4:30 now. We will meet you in an hour. That will give you a chance to finish your studying for your Econ test tomorrow,” said Mark.

“Wendy can stay if she wants,” said Jeff.

“I’d love to!” said Wendy eagerly.

“You mean you’d love Jeff to fail his test because he can’t concentrate with you in the room and he will get kicked out of school and you won’t be able to see him next year?” asked Trish.

“Good point. Sorry Jeff. I’ll see you at dinner though,” said Wendy, as she crossed the room and gave him a hug.

“I guess I can live with that,” said Jeff, as he melted into her hug. Just before Wendy broke the hug she accidentally nestled her chin into his neck and breathed and then Jeff really did melt.

Wendy was feeling tingly all over herself. She had hugged boys and men before, but she never had felt this way from a hug before.

As Mark, Trish and Wendy were walking to Mark’s SUV, Trish smiled at him and whispered, “Do you think there is anyway I can sneak over and see Liz tonight?”

“How did you know?” asked Mark.

“I knew you couldn’t help yourself from girl collecting,” laughed Trish. “Besides, I have an urge that I never had before.”

“What kind of urge?”

“To lick Liz from head to toe,” laughed Trish.

“What are you two laughing about?” asked Wendy.

“Nothing sweetie, just lover talk” said Trish speaking the truth, but not what Wendy was thinking about.

“You two are just too darn cute,” smiled Wendy. “Do you think that I will find someone to talk to like that one day?”

“Maybe you’ve already found him,” laughed Mark.

“Just understand that there will be no kind of romantic talk this weekend or anytime soon, young lady,” dictated Trish.

Wendy’s smile was tempered with the understanding that while her heart was beginning to open to Jeff, Trish was right. She needed to move slowly, but he was just so damned cute.

Back at Elsie’s, pizza for supper had already been ordered. Liz had been shown the master bedroom and quickly found herself in the thick of a lovefest. After getting pointers and being romanced by Fern, Monique jumped in to express her love to her old teammate and new sister. As Liz lowered her damp pussy on Monique’s willing mouth, she moaned in pleasure. Then Amber Lynn came over and started frenching her deeply.

“You are so beautiful” moaned Liz into Amber’s mouth.

“So are you” replied Amber mid-kiss.

Liz saw Tessa and Sonia in a sixty-nine next to her. The smell of arousal in the room was heady as she broke her kiss with Amber to take care of her teammate’s needy pussy as Monique was tending to hers. Fern had told her to concentrate on the clit at first to amp up arousal and she began to lick and then tenderly nibble on Monique. Monique tasted wonderfully sweet as she began to lick with more intensity. All of a sudden something Monique did just set Liz off as she began to cum like a freight train. Liz began to moan into Monique’s pussy causing the black girl to begin her orgasm as she thrust her hips into the face or her orgasming teammate. Finally Liz climbed off and went right to Monique’s mouth and kissed her deeply.

Liz began to think about the incredible on and off the court chemistry Monique seemed to have with Trish. “Hey Money,” said Liz calling her by her Volleyball nickname.

“Yeah, ‘Bump and Grind’?” responded Monique doing the same.

“You never told me, but do you think that being part of the family has made you and Trish better teammates?” asked Liz as she snuggled into Monique’s neck.

“You better believe it!” said Monique. “Now that you are part of us, nothing will hold us back.”

“That’s right. No more excuses, now that I have three of you,” laughed Sonia who had finished with Tessa and was waiting to have her turn with her new star player.

After spending about forty-five minutes at Hill Hall, Mark, Trish and Wendy walked over to the caf to meet Jeff. While at Hill hall, Mark and Trish both continued to urge Wendy to be cautious.

“Jeff is a great guy and I’m sure that he will be a complete gentleman, but you need to understand the effect that you have on guys,” Trish had said.

Wendy told them she didn’t understand, so Mark clarified by saying “You are a stunningly beautiful woman, which means that you will get a lot of attention. Most of that attention will be quite negative, despite the way it may seem to you.”

“That doesn’t make sense,” Wendy had said.

“Most of those guys who will give you attention want only one thing,” Trish had stated.

“Sex?” Wendy had asked.

“Bingo!” Mark had exclaimed. Trish and Mark said her appearance would make men act nice to her in order just to sleep with her.

“Jeff isn’t like that,” Wendy had protested.

Mark and Trish both agreed, but they still cautioned her not to lead him on. “You need to get to know each other better,” said Mark. “It took more than two years to convince your sister that I was the right man for her and during that time we became close friends before finally becoming intimate with each other” Mark had added.

“Ewwww TMI!” scolded Wendy causing them all to laugh.

When they got to the caf, they saw Jeff sitting at a table staking his claim. They all left their coats and got in line for their food.