The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in “The Jiliad”:

Liz interviews Fern. Despite their past, Fern is sweet to her and obliges Liz when she asks Fern to kiss her like a lover. Liz really likes the kiss, realizing that she should not fear lesbian sex.

When she gets Mark to realize and admit that he loves her and that he does not see her as a charity case, Liz decides to give herself to Mark and the others. After she drinks the potion and they tenderly make love, she becomes Mark’s 13th significant other.

Jeff and Wendy continue to get to know each other. Jeff determines that Wendy likes him and he tells the blushing girl that he likes her too.

The Jilliad

Book 2

After the Necklace

Chapter 10 Josie

Josie Garnier was having a tough weekend. She and Jeremy Whitman had just broken up and she was feeling kind of lonely. She then saw Jeff Meyer and smiled. Jeff had played puppy dog to her most of freshman year. He even went to most of her Field Hockey games, even some of the away games. She was quite friendly to him, but had rebuffed his one effort to romance her earlier in the year. After not hearing back from him for a week after rejecting him, she reached out to him and said that she wanted to be friends. Good natured Jeff accepted this and that role in her life. After Josie’s boyfriend at the time had broken up with her in late April, she cried on Jeff’s shoulder for two days. After Jeff had been sweet to her on day three, she surprised him by saying she wanted to go out with him.

Jeff was in heaven for a little over two weeks until it was time to go home for the summer. They agreed to try to see each other a few times over the summer as Jeff lived in Greenwich, Connecticut and Josie lived in St. Johnsbury, Vermont, Sanders was about two and a half hours away for Josie and more than three hours away from Jeff, but still a good place to meet. Needless to say, they never met over the summer and Josie never answered or returned any of Jeff’s hundred or so calls. When Jeff returned to school, he sought out Josie and was rebuffed quite publicly at Freshman Orientation as Jeff and Josie were both working there. Jeff turned with tail between legs and promised himself that he would never allow himself to be abused like that again. Josie, however, believed that she could have Jeff again if she wanted to and she was ready to try that theory.

From Josie’s vantage point, Jeff was talking to Trish Winthrop. Trish must have befriended Jeff, because it wasn’t enough to have just one boy to toy with, laughed Josie to herself. Trish was already toying with Jeff’s friend Mark Samuels. Well I better go over and rescue the poor boy, she thought to herself. Trish would just tease him, but at least with me he’ll get laid until I can find someone better, she thought. Obviously Josie had not heard in the change in dynamic of Mark and Tricia’s relationship. Also she would soon realize that Jeff wasn’t talking to Trish. As Josie got closer, she noticed that something was wrong. Trish didn’t seem to look quite herself. Had she changed her makeup? When she was right upon them she realized her mistake but not before uttering “Hi Jeff.”

“Hello Josephine,” said Jeff, trying to hide his disdain.

“I thought this lovely young girl was Tricia from afar, but she has to be her sister right?” said Josie trying to hide her frustration. Great another Winthrop I have to worry about, thought Josie.

“Hi, I’m Tricia’s sister, Wendy.”

“Wendy. What a cute name you have there, cutie,” said Josie sweetly.

Wendy hated it when people made fun of her name, still she stayed calm. “So, how do you know Jeff?” asked Wendy.

“He’s my boyfriend,” stated Josie.

“Don’t you mean was your boyfriend, Josie” said Mark, who had just walked over with Trish when they saw Josie talking to Jeff and Wendy.

“I don’t know what you are talking about, Mark,” said Josie flatly.

“There was this matter of never returning my calls over the summer,” said Jeff.

“Didn’t I tell you, baby? I got a new cell phone service. It was giving me all kinds of trouble,” purred Josie.

“How about freshman orientation?” asked Trish.

“What about it?” asked Josie.

“If I recall you told me to ‘leave you the hell alone’, so I did,” said Jeff irritably.

“I’m sorry about that baby! It was all a big misunderstanding. I didn’t find out about the cell phone problem until I tried to call my Grandmother on hers from campus. Then we switched back to the old service. I was mad because I thought you didn’t call me over the summer and you never answered my calls which were apparently not getting through,” said Josie.

Mark didn’t have the heart to call Josie out on her elaborate but incredibly flawed fiction. Cell phones just don’t work the way she described them and Mark knew that Jeff knew as well. So did Trish.

“Josie, nobody is believing your crap, so I suggest you get the hell away from Jeff, you manipulative, little bitch!” said an angry Trish.

“What, and leave my poor darling boy to a little manipulative tramp like Trish Jr. over here,” scoffed Josie.

Wendy felt incredibly hurt and couldn’t help but have a tear roll down her cheek. “Leave her alone, you bitch!” yelled Jeff as he put his arm around Wendy defensively.

“My poor boy. You don’t know what you are saying” said Josie sweetly. “If she acts anything like her sister does with poor Mark, you don’t have a chance,” she added.

“What do you mean about me and Trish?” asked Mark.

“The way she toys with you by leading you on. She knows that she’ll never give you a real shot at her, right Tricia?” said Josie smugly.

At that moment Josie’s audience began to laugh hysterically.

“What are you all laughing at?” said Josie.

“You, you stupid bitch!” laughed Mark.

“Have you LOOKED at my finger?” asked Trish waving the ring finger with her beautiful engagement ring.

“You’re engaged?” asked a shocked Josie.

“How observant she is now,” laughed Mark.

Wendy was really irritated at this Josie person now. “You have an incredible nerve to make statements about people that you don’t really know. Trish and Mark are in love and they’re getting married. I have no idea what Jeff ever saw in you, but I can tell you that you aren’t worthy to clean the dirt off of his shoes. Why don’t you just hop on the broomstick you flew in on and fly away!” yelled Wendy.

Josie slinked back to the end of the line as a number of onlookers started laughing at her.

When they got back to the table they discussed what happened as they ate. “I’m sorry you guys had to deal with that, especially Wendy,” said Jeff sadly.

“Jeff, I know she is pretty, but why would you ever want to be with such a nasty person?” asked Wendy.

“I don’t know. I guess she never seemed that nasty until I really got to know her and see what she was capable of,” said Jeff.

“Wendy, you have to understand that nice guys like Jeff, usually look for the best in people. That’s why he reminds me so much of Mark. There were times that I don’t think I treated Mark fairly, but I really tried to be honest with him and I didn’t make him any promises,” said Trish.

“That’s true. When Trish had problems, she never manipulated our friendship, because I meant too much to her. I think I confided in her more about my problems than she did in me,” said Mark.

“Looking back, Josie constantly manipulated me. When I first met her, she flirted with me, but she always seemed to have a boyfriend. Still, she said that she really liked me and wanted for us to be friends. One night, she complained that her boyfriend was ignoring her and I told her that I would never do that. She laughed at me and called me sweet. She said that she really didn’t see me like that, but she still gave me a big hug which seemed to linger too long and then a kiss on the cheek with a big smile.”

“The bitch was sending you mixed signals. That’s classic manipulation,” said Trish.

“That’s awful!” said Wendy compassionately.

“Unfortunately there are a lot of people like that in the world,” said Mark.

“I promised myself that after that I would never let myself be manipulated like that again,” said Jeff.

Wendy carelessly put her hand on his shoulder. “Don’t worry Jeff, no matter what happens, when I’m at Sanders next year, I’ll kick the crap out of anyone who tries!” said a determined Wendy.

“I’m hoping that it won’t be necessary,” smiled Jeff as Wendy removed her hand and blushed.

Mark and Trish looked at each other. They both thought that Wendy and Jeff would hit it off, but they were surprised and a little concerned how close they already seemed to each other. Wendy was almost a complete innocent. Trish was worried that once she met other boys, that she would see the distinction and drop Jeff. Like Mark, Jeff was the kind of guy that girls should marry, but usually that kind of clarity doesn’t come to women until their mid-twenties. At least right now she only had eyes for Jeff. While Wendy was innocent, she always had a kind nature that Trish hadn’t discovered in herself until she had met Mark. Maybe that kindness and sensible streak would be enough to deal with her relationship with boys, and with Jeff in particular.

While Trish was thinking of Jeff, Mark was thinking a little bit about both. Like Trish, he was worried about Jeff in the long run, but he was worried about Wendy’s innocence. While Wendy had stood up to Josie impressively, he could tell that it had taken a toll on her. She seemed so fragile in many ways. As beautiful and fragile as she was, he was worried that Jeff would romanticize his feeling for her and might one day break her heart. Still, he was determined not to interfere with their relationship with his powers. In the end, he would have to count on Jeff to handle Wendy fairly and with respect. He wouldn’t want to start hating his friend, he laughed to himself.

At a table across the caf, Josie was licking her wounds along with a spoonful of mashed potato. She heard a voice from above, before she looked up. “Looks like you could use some company,” said the voice of Jason Martino.

“I imagine you heard that little psychodrama about five minutes ago,” said Josie glumly.

“Pretty hard to miss it,” smiled Jason.

“So, to what do I owe the pleasure of your company, Jason?” asked Josie.

“From everything I just saw, I can tell you have a score to settle with Samuels and the Winthrop sisters,” divined Jason.

“You think?” said Josie sarcastically.

“I’d be happy to help you on two conditions.”

“Name your conditions,” smiled an interested Josie.

“First of all, you can’t admit to involving me in any way in this scheme. If anything goes wrong, it’s on you.”

“I can live with that. What’s your other condition?”

“After we hash out the plans tonight, you’ll fuck me. I’m fucking horny as hell,” he admitted.

Josie looked Jason over like a dog that had not eaten in a week. “Me too. I was planning on seducing you anyway.”

“You really are a hot little fuck, aren’t you?”

“Yes I am and you’ll find out how hot I am tonight,” she laughed.

Josie grinned. She was finally getting a chance at Jason. She had wanted him since last year but he was always with someone else. She knew he just wanted her for sex, but she told herself that was all she wanted anyway. Still, there were more to Josie’s feelings than she was willing to admit to herself.

After supper, Mark, Trish, Wendy and Jeff parted company. Jeff grudgingly admitted to having to finish studying for his mid term and Mark reminded Trish, he needed to go back and check on Liz and the others at Elsie’s. Trish leaned over and whispered into Mark’s ear. “I haven’t forgotten my promise, lover. I’ll be seeing you soon” she smiled.

“What about Wendy?” asked Mark.

“Don’t worry babe, I’ve got it covered,” smiled Trish.

While Mark and Trish were talking, Jeff and Wendy were exchanging cell numbers. “I do have a little bit of a problem from a texting standpoint,” admitted Jeff.

“What?” asked Wendy.

“For nicknames. I already have a ‘W’,” said Jeff.

“Well, I guess you’ll just have to change that person’s nickname,” laughed Wendy.

“Wow! I just meet you today, and you’re already making me reorganize my texting set up,” laughed Jeff.

“Well, you did call me a goddess.”

“True, but I already have another ‘W’ goddess in my life,” admitted Jeff.

“Should I be jealous?” smiled Wendy as she arched one eyebrow sardonically.

“No, you don’t need to be jealous of my older sister, Willow.”

“Well, if it’s your sister, I guess its OK. What do you want to use for me then?”

“How about WB?” asked Jeff.

“WB?” asked Wendy.

“You know, short for what Trish calls you. I love Peter Pan too, you know,” laughed Jeff.

“I guess it’s OK for now, but don’t you start calling me that, or I’ll start calling you Trish,” laughed Wendy.

“Agreed!” smiled Jeff.

Back at Elsie’s the house was jumping. As Sanders no longer had a Greek system (ironically, due to Mark and Trish), there were not any sororities on campus. Liz felt that Elsie’s place was kind of a sorority house and she was a member of this very select group. There was laughing, eating, drinking and even some dancing. When Mark got there, Amber had agreed to sing some of her recital pieces the next night, with Alexis and Sarah accompanying her, as they both played piano. Elsie had decided to turn it into a pizza party too. Liz marveled at how much love she was feeling for these women, even though she had just met some of them tonight.

When Mark walked through the door, he was mobbed by everyone. After lots of hugs and kisses, he took a few minutes with each woman, just checking to see what he had missed since he had been gone. When he saw Liz, he kissed her passionately and asked her how she was adjusting.

“It was a bit overwhelming at first, but it is amazing. Trish was right. There is no jealousy at all. Everyone just seems happy to be with one another and you.”

“What about all the sex?” asked Mark.

Liz blushed, but smiled brightly. “I don’t think I have cum so much in my whole life,” she laughed.

“I hope you have at least one more in you today,” whispered Mark in her ear.

Liz’s features took on a hungry look, “Just say when, baby,” she husked.

“Why procrastinate?” said Mark as he took her hand and led her up the stairs.

Mark picked Liz up and carried her and put her on the bed they had used earlier. Liz was surprised at Mark’s strength. Mark was fairly thin, but wiry and apparently quite strong, she thought. They quickly stripped their clothes and got down to business.

“I can’t believe I had any concerns about giving myself to you!” moaned Liz into Mark’s mouth.

“It was only natural,” said Mark in between kisses. “After all it was quite a leap of faith.”

“But the payoff has been incredible,” said Liz as she took Mark’s hardening member in her hand and began to stroke it with the other. “I feel so alive!” she exclaimed.

“It makes me feel so good to see you so happy,” smiled Mark, as he broke the kiss.

“I like making you feel good,” smiled Liz knowingly, as she positioned Mark’s member at her pussy.

After a second, Mark lowered himself gently into Liz and she moaned. “I love you so much!” exclaimed Liz as he bottomed out inside her.

”I bet you say that to everyone in this house,” laughed Mark.

“Come to think of it, I do,” laughed Liz, until Mark’s slow thrust began to take her breath away.

Mark himself was beginning to get a little ragged in his breathing. He had found that most of his love making sessions with his lovers never lasted long, but they always resulted in explosive orgasms for both he and his partner. Lately he had been trying to make them last longer, but usually, he and his lovers were so turned on by each other, he couldn’t get much past five minutes. This time was not going to be an exception. There was something about new Liz that really pushed his buttons. He knew that she had been so down on herself, but to see the glow of her while she made love and her bright new confident smile, along with her proffered love really began to push him over the edge. “Oh Liz, I love you so much!” moaned Mark as his orgasm over took him.

His words and the powerful flow of his semen set her over the edge. She had remembered how kind Mark had been to her over the years. She thought that despite herself, she might have fallen in love with Mark if it hadn’t been for Trish. Now she didn’t need to worry. She felt incredibly loved by everyone in the group, including Mark as her head exploded into a thousand stars followed by a purple haze.

When Liz opened her eyes, she saw Mark staring down lovingly into her eyes. He lowered his mouth to hers and they enjoyed a sweet and languid French kiss. After about ten minutes, Liz started to get dressed. Mark smiled and said, “Why bother? The night is still young.”

Mark and Liz strolled out of the bedroom and down the hall to the master bedroom. The sound of cries of passion were heard, so Mark and Liz opened the door and walked into the willing arms of their lovers.

At Hill Hall, Wendy was kind of bored. Trish had been working on her Marketing case study leaving her to watch TV in the lounge. She had tried to call Mark, but he wasn’t picking up his cell. She fought the urge to call Jeff, because she knew that he was busy, so she watched one dumb sitcom after another with several girls, who for the most part ignored her.

By about Nine O’clock her cell phone rang and she walked out of the lounge and answered. “How is my favorite new sister?” said Mark.

“I’m bored.”

“Welcome to college life,” laughed Mark as Wendy joined in laughing. “What’s your sister up to?”

“Doing homework,” she said.

“Well, I’m sure that she has something wonderfully mundane to do with you later.”

“What are you doing?”

“Just catching up on some overdue visits,” said Mark. In the last hour and a half, he had sex more than ten times and he needed a serious break, which is why he called Wendy.

“Do you think you can come back and visit tonight?” said Wendy hopefully.

“Sorry, Sis, I have some work to catch up on after our adventurous weekend. I promise to make some time for us to get together tomorrow.”

“I’m holding you to that, big bro.”

“Be my guest, but you don’t need to. Why wouldn’t I want to spend time with my favorite new sister?” asked Mark.

“Because I’m your only new sister!” laughed Wendy.

“True, but that still doesn’t mean that you aren’t my favorite,” laughed Mark. “Got to run, though. Hang in there! I’m sure Trish is almost done,” smiled Mark.

“She’d better be,” she said, still laughing.

“Love you Wendy-bird,” smiled Mark.

Wendy almost told Mark not to call her that when she realized that she wanted him to do so. As he was her new big brother, it seemed appropriate and it made her feel good. “Love you too, Mark,” smiled Wendy as she hung up.

About ten minutes later, Trish came into the lounge. Wendy followed her out into the hallway as they walked back to Tricia’s room. “Well it seems you already have my fiancée wrapped around your little pinkie,” smiled Trish.

“I can’t help it if the poor boy never had a little sister before. Now he has me,” smiled Wendy.

“And he will do everything in his power to make you happy, including having me fail.”

“You mean you aren’t done?”

“No, I just finished. I just wanted to make you feel guilty,” laughed Trish

“Some things never change,” said Wendy as she joined in laughing. “So what do you want to do?” she asked as she and Trish walked into the room.

“I want to talk to you about your favorite subject,” said Trish.

“What?” asked Wendy.

“Jeff,” said Trish as, she saw her sister’s face break into a smile.

Across campus a plot was being hatched. As the co-conspirators completed their plans, they began to strip.

“You know, I must admit that I have always been attracted to you” admitted Jason Martino.

“What’s there not to be attracted to?” bragged Josie Garnier.

“Your bitchy attitude.”

“It’s all part of the package,” she laughed.

“So you said you were planning on seducing me?” asked Jason as he began to play with her breasts.

“Something like that,” moaned Josie as her hand snaked down and wrapped around Martino’s cock. “You’re not too bad to look at and it appears that you have a nice cock,” she added, though part of her really wanted to say something she had wanted to say since she first saw him last year.

Jason smiled. Josie had the reputation for being a bit slutty and being a real bitch. Lately the women he had been with had been kind of uptight like Alexis Bernstein or stupid bimbos like Carly Redding. Alexis rarely put out, while Carly was not much more than a walking sex doll, with about the same IQ. While he doubted that Josie was someone he wanted for the long haul, she might be fun to keep around as a fuck friend, of course if his plan to get into Tricia Winthrop’s pants worked out, all bets would be off. He knew getting what he wanted was a longshot, but Trish deserved better than Samuels. More importantly he could pay him back for embarrassing him in front of Alexis

Soon, Josie was on top of Jason, riding him for all of his worth. Her pussy was as hot and steamy as any he had ever been in and she was moaning like a banshee. When she opened her eyes, her face was a mask of lust. On every upstroke, he could see her eyes shining with lust, on every down stroke, she would squeeze her eyes tightly and her lovely face would become distorted with even more lust. Soon, he couldn’t take her long, measured ride. He quickly pushed her on her back and began to pummel her hot little hole, with his hard pecker.

In her lust addled brain, Josie marveled at Jason. Most men couldn’t last as long with her riding them before they had done what Jason had done. Jason had lasted almost fifteen minutes. Josie’s orgasm which had been building soon set off on one of Jason’s down strokes and her strong legs wrapped around his ass and held him there. Jason groaned his passion in her ear as he felt her pussy muscles constrict his cock in orgasm as he began to fire a volley of cum into her pussy. Josie’s mind reeled. This was better than anything she had fantasized about Jason before.

When it was over, Jason smiled at Josie. “So, am I a hot little fuck?” she said as she gave his cock a little squeeze with her cunt muscles, while hoping he would say “yes”

“Let’s just say you have a hot little hole and you know how to use it,” laughed Jason.

“C’mon. Admit it, I’m one of the best fucks you’ve ever had,” bragged Josie.

“I’d be lying if I said you weren’t.”

“Well, I’m not sure if it was about the revenge factor, but I’ll admit that you aren’t too bad yourself.” said Josie, trying to be cool.

“Is that all you got?”

“OK, that was the best fuck I’ve had in a while” admitted Josie, as she fought to suppress a formerly submerged urge to say more.

“Much better,” smiled Jason.

Josie had always told herself that she never had a real chance with Jason. She had long denied having any real feelings for him and even if she had, they would be a mere fantasy. Still, she had been waiting for a chance to have him fuck her. While she didn’t see herself as a complete slut, she was a bitch and she reveled in this fact. While some part of her had always wanted Jason and still did, she was not prepared to throw herself at him. For what it was worth, she never threw herself at anybody, but if she liked the guy and he was into her, she usually put out. Now that he had seen what a hot fuck I am, at least I’ll be able to get into his pants a lot, she thought. Still, there was Jeff to consider. While Jeff was inexperienced, he wasn’t bad. He was a smart, sweet guy with a nice cock and she kind of hoped that she could groom him for the future. Eventually she would need something a little more permanent. After all, she couldn’t be a slutty bitch forever, she laughed to herself. Still, something bothered her about Jason’s plans for Trish. I can’t be jealous, can I, she thought? “So do you remember what you need to do tomorrow?” asked Josie.

“Yeah. I’m making a little phone call and then an appearance at Hill Hall.”

“I’ll then be able to work on my little nerd in piece.”

“Why do you want this guy so badly? He’s not even close to being in your league.”

“I don’t. But I like the idea of having a smart little toady who’ll help me in a couple of classes for a kiss or maybe if he gets lucky a fuck or two,” lied Josie.

“Well if you haven’t figured it out, I’d be happy to help you out,” he laughed.

“I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship,” laughed Josie as she rolled out from under Jason to get dressed.