The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jiliad Part 3

Chapter 12 Mark and Monique Round Two

When Mark had finished delivering the papers to Ellen’s attorney’s office, he went right to the freshman dorm. On his way he thought about what happened last night. He had lost another important person in his life in Ellen Simmons, but deepened his relationship with Trish. He still was incredibly drawn to Monique. He had to see her to somehow explain what was going on, but he had no idea what to say.

When Mark arrived, Monique quickly signed him in and dragged him up to her room. Before he could say anything, she was on top of him and they fell back on the bed. For a brief moment Mark tried to resist, but then his body began to react on its own as it had the week before. This time, Monique was sober (and not wearing any underwear), so this time she was able to shuck her clothing deftly. For a split second, she had to break off her kiss to get her shirt over her head; but Mark was far to gone to put up a fight. Mark began taking off his own t-shirt, as Monique shucked his jeans and underpants. Within seconds, he was on top of her and his hard cock was driving in and out of her tight but drenched pussy. Mark found her lips and they began to passionately french. After a moment, Mark pulled Monique up on his lap and she mounted his penis and started to ride him. He took hold of one of her lovely dark mocha breasts and began to suck on the nipple.

Monique cooed with passion and shouted out to him in encouragement. “Fuck me! Fuck your soul mate. I am all yours! Take me!” Uh! I think I’m gonna cum!”

As she said that, Mark held her hips when he was all the way in side her and pushed her back so he was on top again. He then began to pound his pud into her as hard as he could.

They were both far past the point of rational thought let alone speech. As they both began to make animal sounds. Monique screamed as she began to climax. Again, her vaginal walls clamped down on her mate’s mating wand and he cried out in orgasm and filled her womb once more with his semen. He then collapsed on Monique, who was already dead to the world.

After about ten minutes, Mark began to stir. Monique was the first to speak. “Well I guess it wasn’t a fluke… how I feel about you I mean.

“Yeah. The same for me” agreed Mark.

“She wants you, doesn’t she?” asked Monique.

“She does” answered Mark quietly.

Monique paused, and then smiled. “That’s OK”, she said. I guess we will just have to share you”

“What?” asked a confused Mark.

Well you love me and I love you, right?” posed Monique.

“Of course” replied Mark.

“And you love her and she loves you, right?” added Monique.

“Yes” confirmed Mark.

“Then I guess there is no other solution” offered Monique.

Mark thought about it and realized that what Monique said made sense, and then it hit him. It made no sense at all. Why would two gorgeous, bright women be interested in Mark Samuels? Still, there it was. This brought to mind the main reason for his visit to Monique.

“Monique, I am convinced that what you and Tricia feel for me is unnatural” stated Mark.

“Mark, if this is some effort to talk me out of being with you it is not going to work” Monique responded with conviction.

“No. I’m not saying that. I mean I think we should give it a try. It’s just that I need to find out about what happened last Friday night and I mean I need to know everything you remember.”

“OK” stated Monique somberly. Now Monique knew she had to come clean about the whole sordid affair of taking the money and returning it.

After she was done, she started to cry.

Mark hugged her. “Don’t cry sweetheart. This only makes me even surer that something happened to you that night, which would cause you to act the way you did. Now let’s start with the necklace. You said that Mrs. Simmons put it around your neck when you were putting cherries in a bag.

“Yes. She told me that it looked lovely on me and that I should borrow it. I immediately agreed for some reason. When I saw you at the counter I recognized you right away and I started getting all warm inside, and I found myself flirting with you” continued Monique.

“Did you love me then?” asked Mark.

“I don’t think so, though I certainly liked you a lot. I was tipsy, and I was getting aroused by you, but I don’t think I loved you then.”

“When do you think you fell in love with me?” he asked.

“I knew when I had my first orgasm, just as I felt your seed go into me. Remember I screamed it out?” reminded Monique.

“Yes” replied Mark.

“When did you realize that you loved me?” she asked.

“After the second time you came” stated Mark.

Mark continued “So after we made love, you woke up, got dressed, took the money out of my wallet, called Mrs. Simmons and walked over to her house to return the necklace.”

“Yes” said Monique casting her eyes down as if she was unable to look Mark in the eyes.

Mark tilted her head up and gave her a soft, sweet kiss and Monique smiled. “Just a little bit more, my love” he soothed. “When you got to the house you gave Mrs. Simmons her necklace back.” he said and Monique nodded.

“Then did you give her the money?” he asked.

Monique shook her head. “I don’t remember taking the money out of my pocket” she said.

“But somehow the money remained at Mrs. Simmons house.”

Monique nodded. Mark continued. “When you left the house, how did you feel?”

“Kind of in a daze I guess. It was though I remembered everything I had done up to that point, but for the first time, I felt that I was the one that was making my own feet move as I walked home” said Monique.

“Wait Monique… I remember the next morning that you told me that you felt like you were watching yourself in a movie” Mark remembered.

“That about sums up how I felt. I didn’t start feeling like myself until I was walking home from Mrs. Simmons house the first time. Still I didn’t even think about the money until I got back to my room and saw you sleeping. It was then that the reality of what happened hit home. It hit me like a ton of bricks how much I loved you. I made up my mind to put the money back in your wallet, so that you never would find out about what I had done. When I realized that the money was gone, I called Mrs. Simmons again and asked her about the money and she told me that you found it.”

“Something just occurred to me” Mark chimed in. Did you call Mrs. Simmons on my cell the first time?” he asked.

“No, I called on mine” she replied.

“How did you get her phone number?” asked Mark. “I remembered telling her that you gave it to me” stated Monique.

“But I didn’t give you her number.”

“That’s funny, now that you mention it, I didn’t remember getting the number from you. I just figured that I had forgotten about it due to my condition” she surmised.

“Well, I was completely coherent except during the sex of course.” stated Mark while making Monique smile. “Still I doubt that I was yelling out phone number digits in the heat of passion. They both started to giggle, but then got very serious. “When you went back to Mrs. Simmons house what happened next?”

“She answered the door as if she had just gotten ready for bed. She handed me the money and scolded me for being careless” added Monique.

”Did you notice if she was wearing the necklace?” inquired Mark.

“Now that you mention it, she wasn’t wearing the necklace.”

Mark started humming “The Twilight Zone” music and again, they giggled before becoming serious.

“Monique. I’m not sure what happened to us, but I’m convinced that it involves the necklace and involved Mrs. Simmons.”

“Involved Mrs. Simmons?” she asked.

Mark then began to fill Monique in the sad and strange events of last night and the strange events of this morning. Monique was greatly saddened when she learned of Ellen Simmons death, but could not help but giggle when Mark described Tricia’s wake up call this morning.

“Well, I’ve never done that before, but I guess I better learn quickly, if she can do it” giggled Monique.

Monique then got very serious. “Mark I need to tell you something that might make you very upset.

“Monique… you know I love you. Just tell me and it’ll be OK.” he soothed.

Monique continued. “When we had sex last week and this morning… I’m not on the pill… I don’t know for sure, but I might be pregnant.

Chapter 13 Amy

Amy Huang was a beautiful girl of Chinese descent. She stood about 5′3 with lovely dark eyes, a cute button nose and a big, bright smile, though she seldom did. She had a lovely thin figure with small B cup breast and a narrow waist and a cute pear shape bottom. Amy was a self-described, dyed in the wool feminist and lesbian. She had a huge crush on her roommate, Patricia Winthrop, and Tricia new it. One night during freshman year when they were both drunk, they kissed and made out a little bit. The next morning, Tricia apologized sweetly and said that while part of her enjoyed it, she was “completely hetero” and did not want to lead Amy on. While Amy was heartbroken, she never pursued her or mentioned her feelings to Trish again.

As a rule, Amy had a hatred for men. Her own heritage was incredibly sexist and she hated the way that her father treated her mother. She also had a terrible experience with a man that had changed her life forever. She vowed that she would never let a man treat her that way again. Though she had to admit it, she did like Mark Samuels because he treated her with respect. One night when Tricia, Mark and Amy hung out, they chatted about the ethics of sexuality. Mark and Amy began to argue about sexual roles in society. In the end, both made good points and they were able to appreciate and respect each other’s viewpoint. Another time when Amy was having a bad day, she snapped at Mark. When she returned to her room that night, she found a yellow rose and a note from Mark saying:

Thinking of you… Hang in there. If you need me, I am here for you.

Mark.

At that point, Amy realized what Tricia had seen in Mark as a friend. He was truly a caring human being and she deepened her friendship with him. As Amy knew Mark’s feelings for Trish (as he knew about Amy’s feelings for Trish), Amy came to see Mark as a kindred spirit and a fellow sibling in discontent. Both of them yearned to have Tricia and Tricia’s heart was always elsewhere. They started to get together once a week for coffee and “Trish Rehab” where they would vent about Trish’s latest behavior toward them. During these sessions Mark and Amy actually became friends. Occasionally Amy suspected that Mark might be a little bit attracted to her, but if he were, he never had acted upon his feelings by hitting on her. For that and for his friendship, Amy began to find a real affection and a greater respect for Mark. “Trish is a real idiot. If I weren’t gay, I’d be all over him. Too bad Trish will never want either of us.” she told herself.

Today things were going to change forever.

Amy had visited her cousin at Smith overnight and returned to Sanders campus Saturday afternoon. She knew that Tricia had planned to see that lughead, Rich Kiley. As BC had played Friday night, Rich was going to pick her up Saturday Morning and they were going drive around and look at fall foliage in Vermont. When she got back to her room, she was surprised to see a bubbly Trish jumping up and greeting her at the door.

“Amy! I’ve just had the most amazing night” Trish exclaimed.

Amy got into BFF mode and was ready to listen to Trish telling her about a new boyfriend. Amy was certain of this, because the only time Trish acted like this was when she had a new guy in her life. At least Rich Kiley is out of the picture, she mused. Amy also noticed a beautiful Amulet necklace around Trish’s neck. It contained a small, but shiny amber stone on a thin gold chain. The stone was almost hypnotic, as it shone so brightly.

“I see your new boyfriend gave you some new hardware” said Amy

“Isn’t it beautiful? I got it from Mark. Trish blushed.

“Mark? Mark Samuels?” Amy asked in disbelief.

“Mark and I decided we should be together last night.” beamed Trish.

Amy was both impressed and jealous. Still, it seemed weird. While she had never came out and told Amy that Mark had no chance with her, it was pretty well understood that Mark was a long shot at best to get Trish. Sure, he was an incredibly nice guy. He certainly wasn’t unattractive as guys go. She even knew that Trish loved Mark a lot as a close friend, but Trish typically dated jocks that had future professional prospects. Not smart sensitive guys like Mark.

“Wow Trish… what brought this on? I mean I know you guys have always been close, but…” asked Amy.

“Let’s just say that I think I am growing up a little bit. I’m finally appreciating what I have.” said Trish.

Amy was floored. The Jiliad sensed Amy’s confusion and that now was the perfect time to go in for the kill.

“There is someone else who I have been taking for granted” said Trish’s mouth.

“Who?” she asked.

“You!” said Trish as she quickly pushed the young Asian girl on Trish’s bed, fell on her and started to kiss her.

“Trish!” yelped Amy as in a mixture of shock and confusion, tried to get away. But the taller girl was stronger and once Amy’s mouth opened for a breath, the Jiliad clamped Tricia’s mouth on Amy’s and inserted her tongue into the struggling girl’s mouth. Amy ceased to struggle. Tricia and Amy’s hands began to roam and then fondle each other’s bodies. When the Jiliad was convinced that Amy was docile enough, she stopped kissing the dazed girl, unfastened the necklace around Tricia’s neck, put in around Amy’s neck and closed the clasp.

Amy then felt like she was in a dream, a very beautiful dream. She saw her hands begin to undress herself as her tank top came over her head and she undid her bra and her beautiful pert breasts spilled out. Then off came the shorts and the panties as she kicked off her clogs in the process. Trish’s body was perfect and now just as naked as hers. In a second, the gorgeous blond was on her. She started kissing her and they languidly frenched for a few minutes as Trish’s hand snake its way between Amy’s legs and started rubbing Amy’s wet pussy. Amy moaned.

Tricia’s mouth then began the slow descent down Amy’s body. After sucking her nipples on both breasts for a few moments, she licked or planted little kisses down her torso causing Amy and the Jiliad to moan in ecstasy. Finally when Tricia’s tongue found Amy’s clit, The Jiliad couldn’t take it any more. Amy felt her hands pulling Tricia’s head firmly between her legs causing Ellen to gasp out of Tricia’s mouth. Amy then felt her body move into a standard 69 position as she anticipating eating the pussy she had yearned to eat for the first time. The Jiliad realized that she didn’t need to control Amy’s actions any more during this session. Amy’s lust for Tricia along with Ellen’s fantastic oral skills would keep her occupied. Now she could focus on reprogramming Amy’s poor distracted brain to be willing to wear the necklace at any time and for her to become a little bi-curious (at least when it came to her master) She doubted she would be able to get much more for now, but maybe eventually with additional programming, she might be able to get Amy beyond the hate that she seemed to have for men. This would free the Amy vessel to become available for her master at his whim.

Since the Jiliad did not require another permanent host (which she found with past experience would complicate things), she new that she could temporarily reprogram Amy to be docile toward Mark and Trish. This process usually would require about an hour, but because Amy’s mind was being distracted, she could do it in less than half the time. She also knew that she could easily create artificial sexual passion toward Mark in the young Asian lesbian. While she would allow Amy to have a huge orgasm, with Tricia’s mouth licking her pussy, it would pale in comparison for what she will feel with Mark’s cock cumming in her pussy.

As long as Amy wore the necklace once or twice a week, she would retain all of her existing programming (while available for new programming if required). Should Mark get tired of Amy, The Jiliad could allow her programming to naturally dissipate and Amy would see her past actions as a wild fling with a woman she desired and a sexual experiment with a man. She would then happily return to her old lesbian life. This feature, made the process much better than turning many women into permanent hosts. Once a woman became a permanent host, she was the master’s for the rest of her life. In her past experience, Jill realized that one permanent host was a challenge enough. When she had created multiple one’s it created more headaches than it was worth. Since bonding was a two-way street, a master bonded to multiple permanent hosts meant problems for the master that in this society would not understand or tolerate.

The Jiliad kept programming the young girl’s mind, only occasionally allowing herself to takeover Amy’s actions. For the most part, Amy’s instincts were similar to Jill’s so she required no manipulation when it came to oral sex with a woman. The next few hours would be enjoyable, but she was starting to miss her Master. Once Amy was completely reprogrammed, Jill would put her and Ellen’s plan into action. She knew that Mark wouldn’t like it, but it was for his own good. He would learn not only to accept it, but to love it. She was confident she could influence Mark.

Chapter 14 Daddy? That’s Not So Bad

Monique’s words stunned Mark… for about three seconds. His love for Monique immediately grew almost exponentially.

He smiled and pulled her in his arms. “That’s wonderful, darling! Thank you! “

Monique was surprised at Mark’s response. She also started to get horny again being in such close proximity to Mark, but made an effort to suppress it.

“To be honest honey, I don’t know if I am pregnant, but it was about the right time in my cycle last week.”

“Do you feel OK?” asked Mark.

“I‘m feeling good, in fact may be just a little too good if you know what I mean” husked Monique. A pregnant pause was filled with a laugh from Monique. “I have to learn how to control my libido or you will think I’m some kind of slut.”

“Are you kidding me? If you hadn’t just worn me out, I’d be all over you right now.” deadpanned Mark.”

“Sure, I believe you” giggled Monique. “So what are you going to do when you leave my room? Knock up tall, blond and horny” she laughed.

“I am pretty sure she is on the pill” replied Mark laughing.

Monique turned serious “Why are you so happy about the possibility about me being pregnant and why doesn’t it bother me more that than it should?” she asked

“I don’t know” said Mark. “Why am I so in love with you and Tricia, and why are you guys always so horny for me?” asked Mark.

“So you still think it involves the necklace?” she inquired.

“I do, but I am not sure how. As real as these feeling seem, I don’t know how it would be possible to feel the kind of love I feel for two different women. If I had less self control, I would grab you and Tricia by the hair if necessary, and pull you off to a polygamist compound and marry you both on the spot” vowed Mark.

Monique laughed. “I can’t speak for Blondie, but trust me. You wouldn’t have to drag me. I would stand up right next to you and Tricia and say I do to you in a heartbeat. While I’m not gay, for some reason thinking about being with both of you is making me hot” confessed Monique.

“That can’t be natural” reasoned Mark.

“I suppose not, but it doesn’t make our feelings any less real” responded Monique. “What are we going to do?” she asked.

Mark thought and responded. “After our conversation, I have confirmed some ideas about the necklace. I’m supposed to meet up with Tricia later. If I can get the necklace off of her somehow, I would like to question her again.”

“You better rest up until then. If Tricia’s new sex drive is anything like mine, we will have you in a body cast by the end of next week” laughed Monique.

Mark laughed hard for a minute. Probably the hardest that he had laughed in some time. He thought about Monique as she was still laughing. He wasn’t sure that if the necklace had never entered their lives that she would have loved him, but he was beginning to think that he would have loved her.

He was woken from his thoughts by Monique. “Why so quiet, baby?” she asked.

“Just thinking how lucky I that you love me” mused Mark.

“You, lucky? I’m the lucky one!” corrected Monique.

Mark began to ask “Why are you so lucky? Most likely you are a victim of…”

Monique immediately interrupted. “Listen, Mark Samuels! Before you came into my life I was a victim, but I am not a victim anymore. I was miserable. But now I feel like I am the happiest and luckiest girl in the whole world!” “

“But it’s artificial” responded Mark.

“Is it?” asked Monique?

“Do you remember the night of freshman orientation when Marcus introduced us?” reminded Monique.

“I remember talking to you for a few minutes and then you excused yourself to talk to some friends” recollected Mark.

“Do you know why I left so hastily?” asked Monique. Mark did not respond. Monique continued. “Marcus has been talking about you for the past two years. He loves you like a brother”

Mark thought about what Monique said. He and Marcus were close, almost like brothers. They had been roommates both freshman and sophomore years. This year, their grades and their class status had afforded them the right to have single rooms. As they lived in different dorms which were cross campus from each other, they hadn’t seen much of each other this term. Still, that did not change how they felt about each other.

Mark responded “I feel the same about him.”

“Well when I finally met the guy that my cousin had been raving about, I quickly realized that he was right. I liked you a lot from the minute we met and not just like a friend! You and that smile of your just melted my heart” admitted Monique.

Mark was in shock. Their meeting seemed perfunctory to Mark, or was it? Now that he thought about it, she seemed warm at first, but she left so abruptly that Mark figured that he had said something that she found tedious and had politely excused herself. .

Monique continued. “Besides your great smile, there was something special about you. I didn’t know what, but it was there and it scared the crap out of me. I had to get away from you.”

“Why?”

“That is another story for another day. Let’s just say that maybe over the course of time, if you liked me and were patient, we might have had a chance. As it turns out we didn’t need to wait. I’m grateful to whatever brought us together” concluded Monique.

“But you may have to share me with Tricia” bemoaned Mark.

“I’d share you with a hundred women!” exclaimed Monique.

“Hopefully it won’t come to that.” laughed Mark.

Monique cracked up. “You better get your hands on that necklace, so that doesn’t happen” she said while still laughing.”

“Good point! I’m not sure I can keep two women happy; let alone a hundred” laughed Mark.

“Monique turned serious “So, do you want to know if you are a Daddy? I can buy a pregnancy test.”

“No. I’ll buy it later. It’s the least I can do for knocking you up” laughed Mark.

“This is so weird. We’re laughing about me possibly being pregnant as if it is just an afterthought” said Monique.

“I know. It’s like I have already accepted the fact that I’m going to be a father. Not only does it not bother me, but I want it to be true with all my heart” confessed Mark.

“Me too. It’s like if the test is negative, I’m going to keep having sex with you until it becomes a reality. It’s what I want more than anything in the world” said Monique.

With their lust already sated, Mark leaned over and gave his mate a sweet, but chaste kiss on Monique’s lips and her heart melted. The joy she felt at that moment was the greatest of her young life. She knew at that her cousin Marcus was right. Mark was a great guy. Marcus just didn’t know how great Mark really was. Her Mark was wonderful.