The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jiliad Part 4

Chapter 15 The Trap

The Jiliad had finished reprogramming Amy’s brain. She was confident that the programming would last at least until tomorrow, but after that, she had no idea for how long. While Amy wore the necklace, she would be under the Jiliad’s complete control. Still, Amy would need to entertain Mark while the Jiliad put the next phase of her plan into action. She needed to be sure that Amy’s programming would hold until then.

Poor little Amy was one screwed up little girl. She was born and raised in San Francisco to a very traditional Chinese family. The Jiliad discovered that Amy’s first sexual experience had been with her big sisters fiancée. Amy’s sister, Jade and Jade’s fiancée, Sam were both nineteen at the time and Amy was sixteen. Jade felt that it was necessary to teach Amy how to satisfy a man without having intercourse, so her sister Jade had taught Amy the art of felatio. Jade decided to let Amy practice on Sam. To complicate things, unbeknownst to anyone, Amy had a huge crush on Sam. In time, she was sucking Sam’s cock more than Jade was (and soon became better at it than her older sister). Over the next year while Jade and Sam were preparing for their wedding, Amy continued to orally pleasure Sam. Jade knew of the continued activity between her younger sister and Sam, but did nothing to discourage it because it made her future husband happy (and her sister seemed to enjoy it). One night just after Amy turned seventeen, they were alone and she was blowing Sam. He lay down and started fondling her breast through her clothes. Amy moaned.around his penis, causing them to orgasm at the same time. The following night Amy snuck over to Sam’s apartment. She started to undo Sam’s fly when he stopped her and looked into her eyes.

Sam Wong was horny. He had been trying to fuck Jade, but she would only offer him blow jobs until they were married. He also had the hots for Amy who had blossomed into a hot little number. He wanted to fuck her too. He looked into the eyes of the girl who had been sucking his cock for a year and he saw his chance. That night he seduced Amy and in his lust, he swore to her that he loved her not Jade. Amy was torn, but eventually succumbed to the man she thought she loved. While they cuddled afterward, Sam promised to break off his engagement with Jade and marry her. The next day, Sam acted as if nothing happened. When Amy protested to her family nobody believed her; not even her own mother. She accused Amy of childish jealousy and lying to try to ruin her sister’s wedding.

Amy was angry and quickly became bitter. Her bitterness found a target: men. This caused her to embrace a new sexual identity. She had a string of lesbian encounters and was beginning to bring shame to her family. After the summer of her junior year, her family decided that Amy should go to college on the East coast and that her family would decide what to do with her she graduated. At first Amy was angry, but quickly came to the notion that leaving was in her best interest. She decided she was through with her family and that she would never return home to San Francisco. She had managed to live and work on campus over the past two summers to avoid going home.

Between her betrayal of her sister, Sam’s betrayal of both of them and her family’s betrayal of her, Amy was a bizarre mixture of hatred, self-loathing and guilt. She hated men and her culture that had so little faith in her gender. She was not really a committed lesbian, though through her sexual relationships with women, she enjoyed the sex and the intimacy. Her hatred of men buried her sexual desire for the opposite sex.

Despite her hatred, The Jiliad found several entry points into Amy’s psyche to change these feelings (at least temporarily). Obviously Tricia made a good decoy as Amy lusted after her. The Jiliad still needed to get through Amy’s hate. Luckily of the few men Amy liked and respected, her master was one of them. She seemed to have no real sexual desire for Mark, but there were some strange nebulous romantic feelings for him. She didn’t really have enough time to sort these out or Amy’s deep and complex feelings of hatred from her other passions she may have felt for the opposite sex. It would be much easier to manufacture those feelings. What she easily discovered was Amy’s fondness of Mark. Once Amy’s mind accepted that Mark was a special male since she liked him, she knitted together the lust the Jiliad knew Amy felt for Tricia and the affection and respect along with the strange romantic feelings she felt for Mark. Jill then proceeded to pound this new reality into Amy’s poor distracted brain. Amy was to busy flailing around on Tricia’s talented tongue, to defend against the Jiliad’s persistent onslaught.

The Jiliad was pleased at how easily she was able to convert Amy from a self-proclaimed man hating lesbian to a bi-sexual who was obsessed with having sex with a man (albeit only temporarily). To be sure everything would go to plan, Jill would participate in Amy’s first encounter with Mark. This would also ensure that Mark would willingly participate and that Amy’s lust was amped up even higher than it was for Tricia, but after that, she would leave Amy and Mark to their own devices, so she would be able to accomplish her mission. While Jill’s told herself this was her reasoning, her subconscious motives for staying inside Amy was the orgasm. She hoped that having sex with Mark would yield the same kind of orgasm that she experienced with Monique the week earlier.

During a brief interlude between bouts indolent fucking with Amy, Tricia had called Mark to tell him that she was back from her errands and was at her dorm and that he should come over. About ten minutes later a knock came at the door. Tricia quickly pulled the shade closed and turned out the light making it fairly dark in the room. She then climbed under her bed and called out to Mark to come in.

Mark opened the door and it was very dark in the room. He could make out a form lying in Tricia’s bed.

“Come to me, lover” said Tricia’s voice from her bed.

Even though Mark had had sex a few hours ago, his member was already hard anticipating making love to Tricia. The smell of female arousal was thick in the air causing him to become incredibly aroused. He quickly pulled off his shirt and pulled down his pants and boxers. He kicked off his shoes and socks and ran quickly to the bed. Mark then climbed into Tricia’s bed and into the arms of the eager lover inside it.

As his lover’s tongue entered his mouth, his senses began to reel as his brain began to dull. As his mind began to cloud, he noticed a few things. First, the tongue his was wrestling had a musky sweet flavor and the face a feminine smell. Secondly, the body was too small to be Tricia’s , Thirdly, he felt the necklace brush up against chest as it was clearly around his lover’s neck. Finally he felt something moving from under the bed. At the same time as he felt his lover’s hand guiding his cock into a tight but drenched channel. He then heard his lover moan in familiar voice, but one that seemed out of context. Eventually he saw another figure and felt its hands stroking his back. The figure was Trish. “

Isn’t this a nice surprise Mark, sweetie?” I’ve found someone new for us to play with” she cooed.

Mark could not talk. His mouth was too busy kissing the moaning woman underneath him and stroking his penis in and out of her tight but creamy depths. His lover was close and they both sensed it. He felt a pair of thin but muscular legs wrap themselves around him, pulling him even deeper as he felt the tip of his penis push up against her cervix.

“Yes…. so close… don’t stop… Ah! I love you Mark!” she screamed as she arched her back up as he pounded down.

The tip of his penis forced her cervix open making it impossibly tight around his hard cock. As his lover began to climax, so did Mark his semen forced its way out of his constricted penis flooding directly into his lover’s womb. A few seconds later, he felt his lover shaking in an even more powerful climax. If he had been aware, he would have realized that it was very similar to what he and Monique had experienced the week before. As Tricia pulled back the shade, the late afternoon sun revealed the identity of his new lover. As Mark lost consciousness, he tried to wrap his brain around the fact that the newest love of his life was Tricia’s lesbian roommate Amy Huang. Her sweet, blissed out face was the last thing he saw before he was enveloped by darkness.

Ellen looked at the happy couple through Tricia’s eyes. She recalled all of the times she and Jill had schemed to find George new lovers. They were fun times introducing these poor ignorant women to the love that she, Jill and George had to share. Jill had told her that most of these women were living sad and unfulfilled lives devoid of pleasure. Once Jill had broken through their silly objections they found true joy. Ellen’s hazy memory kept going back to one woman in particular. Her name was Lana Harvey. Lana was the first person Jill had convinced to join them for group sex and it was always amazing. Lana was George’s new secretary. He had hired her right out of business school so she was only about twenty years old. She was originally from the somewhere in the Midwest, and moved to Boston to go to business school to make her fortune Ellen and George had only been married a couple of months, when they had convinced Lana to join them for sex.

The first time Jill had seen Lana and George together, she recognized the signs of lust her husband felt for the nubile, young secretary. After that, it was just a case of inviting Lana over for supper and letting her “try on” Ellen’s beautiful necklace. George was pounding away at Lana’s pussy fifteen minutes later. This went on for about a year. One day Lana didn’t show up for work. The next day, George received a letter from her without a forwarding address telling him that she quit, while thanking him and Ellen for their kindness. Ellen was momentarily sad, but as Jill had pointed out there were others (they even bumped into Lana several years later and they had one more fling for old times sake). As her thoughts came back to the present, Ellen thought how amazing Mark was. The girl’s body that she now was occupying had not truly appreciated Mark. Of course she cared for him, but she was driven by selfish pursuits. While she understood Tricia’s motives, they were unimportant in comparison to Mark’s needs. Ellen mourned for all the times that Mark had wanted Tricia, but she was always with some other man. Now that she was Tricia that would never happen again. Now she belonged to Mark. Now Mark could take her whenever and wherever he wanted. Ellen loved Mark with all of her heart, so Tricia would too.

Ellen noticed that neither Mark nor Amy’s body’s were stirring. Usually Jill would have awoken by now. Ellen walked over to the sleeping couple and removed the necklace from Amy’s neck and put it around her own.

The Jiliad immediately returned to consciousness. Aside from last week while in Monique, she could seldom remember experiencing an orgasm like she just had. Last week she blacked out for almost twenty minutes. This time, it might have been longer if Ellen had not revived her. Was all this sex with Mark starting to scramble her brain? If it was, she didn’t care. Her master was receiving untold pleasures and she wanted to have orgasms like that again. It was clearly time to put phase two of her plan into action. From her contact with Mark, Jill felt the attraction he had for Monique. Hopefully the Monique vessel would provide more of the same pleasure.

Chapter 16 Another Trap

Monique was sitting at her desk attempting to study for a test on Monday. She normally did not study on Saturday nights, but she now had the willpower to tell her roommate “No” when she asked her to go to parties. Monique’s roommate Sandra was indeed out at a party when a knock came at her door. When Monique answered it, she was surprised to see Patricia Winthrop standing there.

“Hey Monique” said the blond Amazon.

“Hey Trish, come in” replied Monique.

“Thanks” replied Tricia as she let the door closed. Trish continued, “First of all, I felt I needed to come over to clear the air about a few things.

“OK” said Monique cautiously.

The blond continued. “I know I haven’t been all that nice to you on the team this year. In fact I’ve been a real bitch. I’m sorry that this happened and I apologize”

Monique thought about it. Yes, Trish acted like a stuck up bitch, but then so did all of the other upper class girls on the team. The team had sucked for the last few years and they seemed to take it out on the freshman that they were having another terrible year. Monique also realized that in a way she had contributed to how Trish and the others had acted toward her. She should not have showed up Trish in the team’s first practice. While she did not mean to do it, she should have cleared the air with Trish afterward. She realized that she should apologize too.

“Apology accepted, as long as you accept mine. I didn’t mean to show you up, but I should have said something to you after practice” said Monique.

“Thank you for being so gracious. I know I don’t deserve it, but I am trying to change. You probably know that I am in love with Mark Samuels. From what I understand you’re in love with him too.”

“Yes. That’s true. I see only one option for us.” said Monique.

“Share him, right?” offered Tricia.

“Exactly” said Monique. “In the end we both want what is best for Mark and I believe that the only way Mark will be happy is for him to have both of us” added Monique.

“I agree completely” said a happy Tricia.

“So I guess we need to become friends” said Monique.

“Absolutely” said Tricia as she and Monique hugged.

Monique noticed that Tricia wasn’t wearing the necklace. Maybe she could help Mark get to the bottom of the necklace mystery.

“Hey newest buddy, I have a question I’m hoping you can help me with” asked Monique.

“Ask me anything, girlfriend” responded Tricia.

Mark is under the impression that Mrs. Simmons’ necklace may have something to do with our devotion for Mark and for his feelings for us. What do you think?” Monique asked.

Ellen’s mind started swimming. One of Jill’s reasons for the visit with Monique was to see if she would easily be manipulated. From their brief exchange she realized that somehow Monique had bonded to Mark as Ellen/Tricia was and that Mark knew about the necklace. While the Jiliad was capable of fully reading and manipulating a female mind, she was only capable of influencing her master’s emotions, sensing emotions and using subconscious suggestions. The Jiliad was also not capable of reading or modifying the mind of a female host (a female who bonded with her master), though she would be able to influence the emotions and thoughts the way she did her master. She could also possess a female body for a short time period. Still, if Monique had bonded to Mark, she was surprised that Jill had not noticed it.

If Monique were a permanent host, it would make things a lot more complicated than just capturing Monique and programming her for Mark. The capture part would be easy. While she couldn’t program Monique, Jill could still take over her Monique’s functions. The fact the Monique may have become a permanent host presented both a problem and a solution. As a permanent host, Monique and Ellen would always wish to do their master’s bidding, but when there was a question to what that bidding was, competing hosts would sometimes do things that were not in their master’s best interest. Ellen was now torn concerning betraying her master’s confidence and doing what Jill wanted her to do. Ellen decided side with her Master’s interests. Still, she required Monique to return with her to Tricia’s dorm as Jill had wanted. She started the process of putting Jill’s plan into effect.

“How could a necklace change the way I feel about Mark? I‘ve always loved him. I was just too dumb to act on my feelings. It took Mrs. Simmons’ death for me to realize how dumb I really was” admitted Tricia.

While this fact was true, the Jiliad’s intersection in their lives was the catalyst in getting Mark and Trish together.

Monique thought about what Tricia said. She felt a strong attraction when she met Mark. Maybe the booze that she drank had lowered her inhibitions enough that she was able to act on her feelings. Still, it didn’t explain the obsessive devotion she felt for him or the need to bear his children as quickly as possible. Then again, maybe she had just flipped out. She was confused and did not know what to think. She then saw Trish reach into her pocket and pull something out of it.

“Tell you what” said Trish. “Here’s the necklace. I was going to give it to you as a peace offering. If you think it’s dangerous, hang on to it and give it to Mark” Tricia extended the hand with the necklace and Monique took the necklace.

Maybe she was being silly about the necklace, thought Monique. When she looked at it, it was so pretty. She remembered how she felt when Mrs. Simmons put it around her neck. She felt her fingers put the necklace around her neck while her new BFF, Tricia beamed at her and helped her with the clasp.

“There is something I want to show you. It’ll make Mark happy, but you need to take off your clothes” said Trish.

“OK” said a compliant Monique as she started to strip. Trish reached into her pocket and removed a few small items and started to undress. About ten minutes later they were both dressed and ready to go

“Let’s go see Mark” said Tricia happily. “This way he can have his two best girls at his side and we can give him our surprise” added Tricia.

“Lead on, sister” said a smiling Monique, as the two beautiful co-eds walked gingerly out the door.

Once the necklace had entered Monique’s hand, The Jiliad took a look at her brain. For some reason, she could not access her memories or her thought process. Usually that only happens with intoxicated humans or with permanent hosts. She didn’t sense that Monique was drinking this time. Had she administered the binding agent to Monique and just not remembered doing so? She highly doubted it, because she had not planned to make Mark her new master. It just happened. To make things worse, for some reason, sexual contact involving Mark was scrambling her brain. Granted, for an entity that fed on sex, what she had with Mark was amazing, but some of the side effects had her worried. The incredible second orgasm that she felt with both Amy and Monique was becoming addicting and she wanted more. She also seemed driven to find more girls for Mark. Normally she would possess one or two girls at a time. Logically the more women possessed, the harder it became to control them. Now, it was if she didn’t care about the consequences. Her instincts were telling her to find many girls and have them willing and ready to please her master. Part of her was telling her it was for Mark, but another part was concerned it was to meet this new sex addiction she seemed to be experiencing. She would have to consult with Ellen when they reached Tricia’s dorm room. Maybe she had some insight.

Chapter 17 Back at the Ranch

Mark opened up his eyes to the most beautiful dark eyes gazing into his.

“Thank you, my dearest love!” said the mouth attached to the face with the eyes.

Mark looked at Amy and felt that familiar wave of love flow in his heart but with that love also came the worry that a friend would have for another. “Amy, are you OK?” he asked.

“I’m more than OK. I am happier than I have ever been in my whole life!” said Amy brightly.

“But Amy, you’re gay.” Said Mark confused but still loving her.

“Apparently not any more” laughed Amy.

Amy’s laugh was intoxicating. If Mark had known Amy when she was a little girl, he would not have equated her to the Amy he knew at Sanders. The cynical Amy, the caustic Amy, the angry Amy. It was like that Amy had been replaced by this new person. In reality the real Amy was now before him in all her naked glory. Before Mark could say another word, Amy sealed his mouth with a sweet, but passionate kiss. When they finally came up for air, Amy explained that she loved him and would always love him. When Mark told her about his theory about the necklace and that her feelings for him were artificial, Amy turned serious.

“Mark, I think you should know something about me. I was a very bitter and angry person...”

“You think?” interrupted Mark.

Amy hit Mark with one of Tricia’s pillow and they both laughed. Amy then continued “Seriously, I’ve always thought of you as a special guy. Even when I was busy trying to hate every man who walked the earth, as much as I tried, I couldn’t hate you. The first night I met you, I thought I had you pegged as a homophobic hick, but even after you knew I was gay you were always so nice to me. When we had that discussion about gender roles, you made some good points, but were fair and listened to my point of view. I felt like you respected me.”

“I did. I still do” replied Mark.

“I know, my love” Amy continued. “When I got a D on my Anthro take-home, I felt that I was being discriminated against. I was angry and at my wits end. You sent me a yellow rose and told me that you were there for me. Then there were all the cups of coffee, kvetching about Trish. You were always so supportive. You told me while neither of us had a shot with her, that she would be lucky to have either one of us. I remember one particular bad night. You looked at me and told me that I was amazing. The look in your eye almost made me believe that you wanted me; maybe even loved me. For a moment I was really happy, but soon I became worried and confused. Then you gave me that sweet Mark smile and I knew that you told me that just because you cared about me. At that moment I wished I were hetero” admitted Amy.

”And it looks like you got your wish” laughed Mark.

Amy laughed that amazing musical laugh again. “I guess you have to be careful what you wish for” she smiled. “Anyway, I’m not sure I ever was really gay. Don’t get me wrong, I’m attracted to women, so I’m probably bi, because I’m really attracted to you too” said Amy.

“Because of the necklace” reminded Mark.

“No, I think I loved you that night. I just couldn’t wrap my brain around my feelings for you, my hatred for men and the person I thought I was. Now the hate and the confusion are gone, but the love for you is still there as it always had been since that night” stated Amy.

“Amy, I have a confession to make”

”Do tell, lover”

“When I first met you, I had a crush on you”, admitted Mark.

“I knew it!” shouted Amy triumphantly.

“Also, that night at Tricia therapy when you were so vulnerable and beautiful, I had one thought, I wished that you weren’t gay too” said Mark.

Amy sighed. “So you tried to hide your feelings because you didn’t want to make me uncomfortable. You know that only made me love you more. I kept telling myself that Trish was an idiot for not snapping you up, but under all my hate I was the idiot” said Amy as she started to cry.

Mark felt his heart break and immediately started comforting her. “Don’t cry, sweetheart” as he kissed her tears away” you have me now”

“But what about you and Trish?” asked Amy.

Mark proceeded to tell the whole story to Amy. She seemed emotionless as she listened.

“Well I guess that’s it” said Amy. “I’ll just have to share you with Monique and Tricia” Amy added as Mark breathed a sigh of relief. “There is something that you should know about Tricia, Mark. Just before you got lucky with me, I got lucky with her.” As Amy said this both Trish and Monique walked into the room.

“Who did you get lucky with Amy?” asked Tricia smiling as she and Monique started to remove there clothes.

Amy replied “Speak of the devil, lover”.

The tall blond girl smiled at Amy and sat on her roommate’s bed. “How about we let Mark and Monique have a little quality time? So sweet Amy, are you ready for some more fun?” husked Trish.

Amy would have died and gone to heaven had Patricia Winthrop asked her that question this morning. While she looked forward to making love to her former impossible crush again, part of her did not want to leave the love and safety of Mark’s arms. Still, she hopped up off Tricia’s bed and walked over to her own. “

“I didn’t know you were so into me” observed Amy.

“There are a lot of things you don’t know about me” replied Tricia cryptically.

Monique walked over and climbed into bed with Mark who was still lying in Tricia’s bed. “Hi baby!” said a now naked. Monique.

Mark was still recovering from his sex marathon with Amy, but felt that old familiar wave of love wash over him. He did notice that Monique was wearing the necklace. “Hi honey. Why are you wearing the necklace?” he asked.

“Tricia gave it to me as a peace offering”, said Monique. She and I have not been getting along on the volleyball team, but now that we‘re sharing you, we’ve decided to become sisters” said Monique as she started to nibble on Mark’s ear while her hand found Mark’s penis and started to stroke it. Looking at Amy and Trish she whispered “Looks like we have a cute new sister too.”

Mark was about to say something, but found that his mind was beginning to cloud over with lust. In the background, he saw Tricia and Amy going at each others bodies like a two dogs fighting over a bone. They were in a classic 69 position, moaning into each others pussies. It seemed so surreal watching them while he and Monique were naked and making love less than ten feet away from the other couple. Monique seemed completely unfazed by what was going on in the next bed as she continued her constant assault on Mark’s more than willing body. His tired penis was beginning to get painfully hard again. Monique noticed this and guided it into her ready vagina.

Monique’s love making seemed different. It was less frenzied; more deliberate and practiced. “Do you like this, baby?” asked Monique as her pussy muscles seemed to contract around Mark’s member.

“mmmmmm” Mark sighed.