The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad Part 5

Chapter 18 The All-Nighter

The next few hours were an orgy of sex, pizza and of course more sex. After Mark and Monique were finished with their second fuck of the day, Mark noticed Amy say something as he was drifting back to consciousness.

“Trish, what is this plastic thing in your ass” she asked.

“It’s a butt plug, silly. Monique has one in too.” said Trish.

Mark felt around Monique’s ass causing her to stir and noticed something plastic that was inserted in her anus.

“Surprise” Monique groaned as she stirred back to life.

Both Mark and Amy were shocked. Amy knew that Trish gave head (albeit with a condom), but never in her wildest dreams would she think her capable of taking a cock up her ass. Mark was thinking the same thing about Trish and even more so about Monique.

Mark looked at Monique with shock. “Monique, this doesn’t seem like you.”

“Trish thought that you’d like it and I want to make you happy” replied Monique.

Trish got off the bed and started walking over to the couple rubbing her hands together slightly. “Monique, sweetie, why don’t you keep Amy company for a little while. I’ll explain it to Mark.

As the Jiliad took control of Monique’s body and started walking over to Amy, she reflected on Mark and Monique’s last sex session. It was quite good, even quite excellent for that matter, but it wasn’t like the first time. After Monique had a fairly amazing orgasm, Jill was waiting for that second off the charts one like she had the first time and like the one Amy had earlier with Mark, but it never happened. Also a couple of times Jill felt her control slipping as if Monique was listening to her commands and then acting them out rather than just acting on Jill’s commands. This made no sense. Only a permanent host would act in such a manner. At that point Jill realized that Monique was a permanent host. She had berated herself for not recognizing the signs earlier. She surmised that the second orgasm she was now craving may have been the cause of this lack of mental acuity, but like an addict, she needed more. She theorized that maybe a chance chemical imbalance had caused Mark, Monique and the Jiliad to spontaneously bond without the use of a bonding agent. Maybe, something one of them consumed (something in Monique’s drink etc.). She would figure that out later. Now her tired brain needed something sweet and soothing to lick and Amy’s hot little pussy would do the trick. It would also give her a chance to explore if the changes programmed into Amy were still in effect.

Monique’s head looked over at Tricia and Mark and saw that they were already frenching. Trish was also smearing lube all over his hardening cock. She figured out why Ellen was so hell bent on having her fuck Tricia’s virgin ass. Ellen’s husband George loved anal sex. As the Jiliad had equated Mark to George after the transference, Ellen assumed as George loved anal sex, then Mark would too.

Ellen continued using Tricia’s hand to rub lube on his cock. She couldn’t wait to get Mark’s cock in Tricia, tight little virgin anus. It had now been about an hour or so since she inserted the butt plug. Mark’s lust was amped up again, so she knew it was the right moment. She quickly scampered up on her master’s form and started to lower herself on Mark cock, reverse cowboy. Lust addled Mark assumed she was just going to put his cock in her pussy so he helped to hold her up. Tricia’s hand then aimed his cock in her butt cheeks. At the last second she pulled out the butt plug, and lowered her cock into the place where the plug had just been. This allowed Mark’s penis to get through the crack in Tricia’s now open back door and the lube inside and on Mark’s cock allowed for it to be forcibly opened to accommodate his cock.

Tricia moaned in a combination of lust and pain. She then started to ride Mark as he began to mindlessly thrust upward. The exquisite tightness of Tricia’s once virgin ass was driving Mark even crazier with lust. His balls were burning with pain as he was on his 5th ejaculation of the day. What Mark didn’t know was the Jiliad had been his sex partners 3 of those 5 times and was previously blocking the pain he was feeling now. Still that familiar wave of love and lust was filling Mark’s brain. “His Tricia” he kept saying over and over again in his brain. He had waited so long for her and now her body and heart was his. It didn’t take long for either Trish or Mark to orgasm. Ellen became an anal sex fiend to keep George happy. Repeated bouts of butt fucking while wearing the necklace allowed Jill to manipulate her emotions into liking anal sex. Now she loved it, so Tricia would too.

As Tricia started to orgasm, her empty pussy tighten which caused her sphincter to relax , On a Tricia down stroke and a Mark upstroke, Mark’s cock became buried in her ass balls deep which caused her anal sphincter to spasm. Trish began to thrash around on Mark like a fish out of water. This was always Ellen’s favorite part because it meant that she was cumming with her ass and pussy at the same time. Jill had helped her perfect the technique and Jill would share the technique with Monique and then with Amy later. This was too much for Mark as his burning balls felt his semen forcefully shoot into Tricia’s bowels causing him both sensations of extreme pain and pleasure.

Tricia walked over to Amy’s bed found the completely heterosexual (until now) Monique’s mouth buried between Amy’s legs, while Amy moaned with pleasure. She took a position so she could finally get to lick Monique’s pussy. This would be a double treat for Ellen/Tricia, because of the creamy filling Mark had left behind. As she licked, Jill noticed that she was having problems reading the young Asian girl’s mind. While somewhat uncommon, Jill rationalized that since Amy wasn’t wearing the necklace, the link from their sexual contact was not strong enough for her to get an accurate read. No worries. She would check later at some point, she told herself.

When Tricia had licked Monique/Jill to orgasm a couple of minutes later, Monique’s body got up and walked over to Mark and gently woke him. The Jiliad then began to repeat the same anal maneuvers with Monique’s body that Ellen had with Tricia body. This time Mark would feel no pain while he was fucking Monique’s ass, or even as he was cumming. Unfortunately, it would hurt like hell when it was all over. A bit later, Jill needed to get to Tricia’s locker at the gym to get some supplies to increase her Master’s virility and recuperative powers, before that, she still needed to figure out how Mark, Monique and the Jiliad had bonded. She had a few more things to try before she was ready to give up. It would require putting Monique in a fairly deep sleep and for Jill’s consciousness to focus on trying to get into Monique’s subconscious mind. This was the only way to access Monique’s memories directly and it was a difficult procedure and required extreme concentration.

Monique’s body was feeling all kinds of stimulation. Part of her couldn’t believe that she not only had a man’s dick in her ass, but she was actively fucking it. She also couldn’t believe how good it felt (Jill was blocking any pain) While her ass was incredibly tight, the Jiliad was impressed that her athletic instincts allowed Monique to participate in relaxing her sphincter muscles and then tightening them. She seemed to get the hang of it all by herself, with only a little training. She began to keen a bit as her orgasm approached. Instinctively, she turned her head sideways and leaned back to kiss Mark. The tightening of her sphincter muscles caused her face to scrunch up as she continued to ride them both to an impending orgasm. Monique began to grunt and moan as she felt her orgasm begin. As with Trish, her vaginal muscles contracted allowing Mark’s cock to completely fill her bottom. Monique screamed in ecstasy as she constricted her anus around Mark’s cock, now lodged fully in her ass. She exploded in climax as she felt Mark’s seed shooting straight into her asshole, flooding her colon. And she collapsed. Mark’s own orgasm caused him to pass out as well. Jill was still awake bemoaning the fact that the second powerful orgasm didn’t happen again. She then went to work on an unconscious Monique looking for answers.

Tricia’s instincts were to let Mark and Monique sleep. She was a little worried. While Mark’s body was young, he was having a ridiculous amount of sex (so sleep would help). Ellen also thought that maybe food would be a good idea. She knew that they would have to eat. It was about 7:30 and none of them had anything to eat since lunch. She called Spiro’s Pizza and Grinder and ordered four large pizzas of varying types. She knew Mark liked pepperoni and so did Tricia. She knew that Amy liked veggie pizza which is what she liked too (she figured that she would eat a little of both so Mark would not get too suspicious). To play it safe she made one of then a cheese pizza in case Monique liked.it. Ellen was such a mother hen, almost kind of the anti-Tricia. She was shocked that Mark had not noticed the change in his friend, now lover. Still the one thing that Ellen could always do with her body or now Tricia’s was to distract a man. She thought it so funny, she giggled out loud.

“What’s so funny, Trish” asked Amy.

Ellen easily recovered with a line she was waiting to use. “I was thinking how much I have become like you, Amy” Not only do I like to ‘eat at the Y’ now, but I think I’m also in the mood for some veggie pizza” smirked Ellen/Trish.

“Ew, I hate that expression!” said Amy

“Veggie pizza?” laughed Trish.

Amy cracked up as Trish climbed on top of her for a brief makeout session.

When the pizzas came, Trish paid and she and Amy rousted Mark from his hour long nap. They tried to wake Monique, but she got cranky (Jill’s doing) and refused to get up.

Mark was sore all over (in particular the groin area), but was also famished. He devoured eight of the sixteen pieces of pepperoni in about ten minutes. Both Tricia and Amy appeared almost as hungry. Between the three of them they demolished the equivalent of two and a half large pizzas and four out of six liters of soda in less than twenty minutes.

Amy spoke first. “This is nice. It seems almost like nothing has changed.”

“Other than the three of us are now hopelessly in love with each other, I’d say that you are right” joked Mark.

Ellen was about to say something sweet when almost by automatic response she heard Tricia’s voice say “Don’t let it go to your head, babe!”

Both Amy and Mark cracked up as did Tricia.

“Now that sounds like the Trish we all know and love” said Amy.

Tricia smiled and leaned over and kissed Mark right on the mouth and then did the same to Amy.

Where did that come from, thought Ellen? Ellen also didn’t initiate the kisses with Mark and Amy. It was from something inside Tricia’s mind. Ellen realized that maybe Tricia’s memories were playing on her subconscious. These three clearly had a past together as friends and for the first time, she really felt like she belonged. She would be careful, but maybe she should allow herself to “be Tricia” a little more often.

“You know who I miss?” said Mark.

“Who?” said Amy.

“Marcus and Angie. We never see them anymore now that they are across campus” replied Mark.

“Me too” said Tricia.

They both looked at Amy who was being quiet.

“OK guys I’m busted. I was going to say something mean about Marcus, but then I realized, I actually like Marcus. But I just didn’t realize it until now” said Amy.

“Yeah, right.” said Tricia skeptically

“I actually believe her” said Mark.

“Maybe you’re right, but I bet she still likes Angie better” cracked Trish.

“I bet you do too, Amazon Barbie” retorted Amy.

Mark exploded in laughter and was quickly joined by the girls. It was the first time he felt normal in about a week. While he loved having three beautiful women who were as totally in love with him as he was with them, he missed his friends, Trish and Amy too. It was nice to see that at least the banter, if not the subject matter was still the same.

All of a sudden Monique bolted up in bed. “Am I hungry! Hope you saved me some pepperoni.”

If it’s all gone, you can blame Mark. He is such a selfish bastard sometimes” joked Amy, as she threw her arms around him.

“I saved you some it is right here” said Mark as he momentarily freed himself from Amy. He then ripped off a piece of the box with a couple of pieces on it and passed it to Monique.

“I see you’re breaking out the fine china” quipped Monique.

“Don’t blame me, this is their room” responded Mark.

“You know, she fits in well with us. I like her” said Amy.

“You says that to all the girls” cracked Trish.

Amy was about to say something, but Trish covered her mouth with a kiss which Amy began to respond to.

“You two get a room” Mark joked.

Amy broke this kiss and said “We did. This is our room. If you don’t like it you can leave. Mark started walking for the door. Amy panicked “I was just kidding” she said worried that she might have hurt his feelings.

“Don’t worry, just going to the head. Who would have thought that all this sex would make you have to go so badly” laughed Mark.

“I could say something really mean right now babe, but I’m biting my tongue” said Trish.

“Hold that thought, babe. I’ll bite it later for you” joked Mark as he walked out.

“Have you ever heard such a lame response” said Trish to Amy.

“Never. Aren’t we so lucky he loves us?” asked Amy.

“You better believe it” said Trish.

They both looked at Monique. “Don’t look at me. I liked the boy since I first put eyes on him” said Monique with a big smile on her face.

At that point the Jiliad took control of Monique. She undid the clasp of the necklace and handed it to Trish. “Here Trish, why don’t you wear it for a while?” said Monique.

“OK” said Trish as she took the necklace and put it on.

“Hey guys, I’m gonna run down to the convenience store for some munchies, You want anything?” asked Trish.

“We are running low on soda, can you get another bottle?” said Amy.

“Sure thing. See you in about twenty minutes” said Trish, as she put on her coat and walked out the door.

Monique started feeling strange like her blood all of a sudden rushed to her head. And she felt dizzy.

“Are you OK?” asked Amy.

“I guess so. I feel kind of strange” said Monique.

Mark returned a minute later and asked about Trish.

“She went to the store” said Amy.

Mark looked at Monique, she looked off. “You OK, sweetheart” he asked.

“Yeah… I feel weird. Kind of the way I did last week. I did some strange things.”

“Well you were wearing the necklace… wait a minute you aren’t wearing it now” observed Mark.

“She gave it to Tricia” said Amy.

“That’s weird” said Mark.

Monique continued “So let’s get this straight, just to make sure I am remembering everything I did. Trish gave me a butt plug which she put in my ass, I had sex with Mark, I licked Amy’s vagina, I sat on Mark’s penis and fucked him with my anus and then I fell asleep, woke up ate two pieces of pizza and gave Trish the necklace back.”

“I think that sums up everything pretty well, of course I didn’t see Trish stick the butt plug in you ass, but I’ll take your word for it” said Amy.

Mark was worried, but didn’t know what to say right away. “Are you sure you’re OK”, he asked Monique lamely.

“I know I should be angry or freaked out, but I’m not. I guess I’m happy being a bisexual, anal slut” said Monique joked.

“You aren’t any of those things” insisted Mark. “I’m not sure what the necklace is doing to us, and we have to find a way to stop it” he added.

“I’m not sure I want to stop it. I have never felt so loved in my life. I have an amazing man, who I love with all my heart. I have two new sexy, non-biological sisters whom I almost equally adore. I feel like I’ve found a new family who I can learn and love with for the rest of my life and I believe it’s all because of the necklace” confessed Monique.

Mark looked over at Amy for support, but Amy shrugged her shoulders. “I couldn’t have said it any better myself” said Amy

“OK, I must admit that I feel like I am the luckiest man in the world. Being able to love three amazing women the way I do. But this is getting out of hand. I don’t know how much more of this my poor body can take”. moaned Mark.

The next thirty minutes started as a marathon of teasing Mark about his last comments it quickly deteriorated into a pillow fight and then into a three way awkward but fun makeout session. Mark was the first one to notice the time.

“Shouldn’t Trish be back by now” asked Mark.

“She has been gone for almost forty five minutes” said Amy.

Mark was worried.

Chapter 19 All Nighter: Thirty Minutes Earlier

Trish’s body walked down the road toward the convenience store. The most important of the errand was done. The Jiliad had retrieved two potions that she had stored in Tricia’s locker at the gym (along with most of the Jiliad’s other effects). The first one was a virility potion. Once Mark had consumed this potion, his sexual stamina would increase ten fold. The other was a potion of recuperation. Once consumed, the user would be able to recover ten times quicker from physical exertion (including sex). These two potions would ensure that not only would Mark be able to satisfy multiple partners one after another, his body would be able to recover and be ready for more sex in a matter of minutes instead of hours. Now she had to fulfill her cover story by going to the store for munchies. This would prove to be a more difficult mission. As she crossed the street, she noticed several burly young men standing outside hanging out outside the store. They ranged from late high school age to early twenties. As she approached the store that catcalls and wolf whistles started.

“What do we have here?” said one big guy who put his hand on Tricia’s arm.

The Jiliad brushed the arm aside and opened the door of the store and walked into the relative safety of store.

As two of the guys followed her, the old man who worked there got in between the kids and Tricia’s body.

“I told you if you didn’t stop harassing customers I was going to call the cops” he said as he started dialing the police.

The kids ran off.

“Thank you” said Trish.

“I am sorry you had to deal with that miss” he said.

As Trish got the supplies she came up with she purchased them and then she proceeded back to campus. As she walked away from the store she saw a police car passing her heading for the convenient store.

As Tricia body turned the corner and was about to cross the street to get back to campus, she was accosted, by three of the rowdies who were at the store. “Well if it isn’t the hot bitch who got us kicked out” said a big burly teen.

“Yeah, baby, I think you owe us a good time” said another.

The Jiliad knew that she could get out the situation by just giving in and fucking these guys. Usually sex was something that she loved and did well, but it was not the only thing she was capable of doing well. Since she decided that she did not have time to waste on these punks (and that Trish and Ellen were repulsed by them), she decided to show the guys some of those other things she could do.

As one of the guys grabbed on her arm from behind and pulled on her purse, one of the vials fell on the sidewalk and broke, spilling its contents. Now the Jiliad was really pissed. She dropped the guy in front of her with a roundhouse kick. The punk fell to the ground dazed. Almost simultaneously, her elbow found the solar plexus of the guy in back of her and he dropped like a sack of potatoes. The biggest guy of all charged her while she was distracted with the other two and got her in a bear hug. She broke the hug with a chop to the neck and fell down in the process doing a sweep tackle knocking the thug off his feet. She quickly got off the ground ready to defend herself again. The big guy got up and then charged her again. Tricia’s athletic body and her adrenaline along with Jill’s knowledge of scores of ancient fighting techniques through out the ages made her a formidable weapon; even against three big guys. Yet they still came.

Marcus Tibbs had just finished a pick up game with some of his teammates at the gym. Since official practices didn’t start until next week, he and his teammates would meet and play several times a week to help get in shape for the season and to have fun.

His mind was on a freshman who reminded him of his old roommate, Mark. He remembered freshman year. They were kind of the “Odd Couple”. Marcus was a neat nick and Mark was kind of a slob. Mark was a brain, Marcus was a jock. At first they did not get along very well. Marcus thought Mark was just some nerdy kid with no athletic ability. Marcus was wrong.

One day Marcus kept goading Mark to play him one on one game of basketball. Finally to shut him up, Mark agreed to play him and Marcus had agreed to spot Mark nine points in a game to eleven. Marcus let Mark have first outs and Marcus quickly learned he had made a mistake. Mark calmly drained a twenty-four footer to take a 10-0 lead.

“Make it take it?” Mark asked while checking the ball to Marcus.

“Yeah, make it take it” said Marcus adding “Lucky shot”, as he tossed the ball back to Mark.

Marcus was pissed. The kid could shoot. Time to get in his face, so he can’t do that again, Marcus thought as he started to overplay Mark.

“Yeah, that’s what it was” said Mark as he surprised his roommate with a decent cross over move and blew by Marcus for the winning layup.

“Damn!” said a shocked Marcus “Roommate has game!” he added.

“I went to a small High School in Nebraska. I was the last guy off the bench on Varsity Basketball my junior and senior year” said Mark.

Marcus looked at Mark. Marcus had about three inches and about forty pounds of muscle on his roommate, but the kid was pretty quick and had a great outside shot.

“You’re pretty good. You should walk on to the team, I’ll ask the coach” said Marcus.

“I’m not really that good” said Mark. “Things aren’t what they really seem sometimes. First you thought that I couldn’t play, but you underestimated me. Yeah, I have a nice fundamentally sound jumper with some range, and yeah, when you overplayed me, my mediocre crossover and limited quickness was good enough to get by you and get to the hoop, but now you’re overestimating my ability. You’re way better than I am”

“I wish I could shoot like you” said Marcus.

“That is just a matter of fundamentals and practice” said Mark.

For the next four hours the roommates played hoop and talked. Mark helped Marcus with his jump shot and Marcus helped Mark with his crossover dribble. By the time they left the gym they were best friends. While Mark never tried out for the team, he always appreciated the fact that his talented roommate believed he could play. Marcus was always grateful to “Coach” Samuels, who helped him with one of the few flaws in his game. More importantly, Mark taught Marcus never to underestimate anyone. For Mark, Marcus gave him respect, something he felt he was in short supply of at that time.

Over the next two years Mark and Marcus complemented each other’s lives perfectly. Mark helped Marcus in subjects he was strong in and Marcus did the same for Mark. By the time freshman year was over, they both made the Dean’s list and they did so sophomore year too. Mark even helped Marcus to get the courage to ask Angie Ruiz the hottest girl in the freshman class last year to go out with him. Since that day Marcus and Angie had been dating steady. Likewise Marcus was always there for Mark on the Tricia issue. While Marcus liked Trish personally (as they all socialized together), he hated what she was doing to his best friend.

Since they lived in different dorms and had class loads that were heavier within their respective majors, Mark and Marcus had not seen much of each other over the last couple of weeks. Maybe Marcus would swing by later and see if Mark wanted to get a pizza and play some Madden on the Xbox.

As Marcus made his way over to his dorm, he noticed a blonde woman surrounded by three males who appeared to be attacking her across the street from the edge of campus. Marcus quickly ran toward the melee. As he got closer he saw the blonde who was doing an amazing job holding her own against three guys who combined probably weighed at least five times her weight. “Is that Tricia?” he asked himself out loud, as his sprint became a little faster.

As Marcus arrived at the scene, one of the guys was lying on the ground dazed. Another had been knocked down and was trying to get up to grab Tricia while she was doing a martial arts throw on the third. As the guy was starting to get up, Marcus picked him up by the scruff of the neck and threw him into a hedge, just as Tricia threw her foe in the same direction. .The two bodies collided once they hit the ground, and limped off as fast as they could through a neighbor’s yard. The other formerly dazed kid had already gotten to his feet and started to run off in the same direction. Tricia was about to take a swing at Marcus when she realized who he was.

“Easy babe, same team”, said Marcus.

Tricia fell into Marcus’ arms and started to cry. The Jiliad had gone berserk when the vial of potion was broken by attackers Her original motive was just to defend the Tricia vessel, but if Marcus had not shown up, things might have gotten really bad (for the punks). Ellen was troubled. She had never seen her lover act with such lethal rage. Poor Tricia’s mind contained no such memory of that kind of violence either. As fight was over and the Jiliad had overextended herself, she relaxed and then blacked out. This caused poor Ellen and what was left of Tricia to deal with the shock and violence of what had just occurred. Ellen had never known her lover to black out like that until she took Mark for her master. Something was wrong with Jill, she thought as she calmed down. She also noticed that somehow, the Tricia personae had taken over again.

“Are you OK, Trish. Let me get you to the infirmary” said Marcus.

“Marcus, I’ll be OK. Please take me back to my room. Take me back to Marky” she cried.