The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad Part 6

Chapter 20 The All-Nighter: Real Time

When Tricia and Marcus returned to the room she was a bit scraped, bruised and fatigued, but not seriously hurt. Marcus had recounted the tale of how Tricia kicked the punks’ asses single handedly. Trish sat quietly in Mark’s lap with his arms around her and her eyes closed tightly shut. She seemed content being in the arms of the man she loved.

Marcus was surprised to see Tricia’s reaction to Mark. He always knew that she had feelings for him, but he saw them as more affectionate than romantic. The way she was sitting on his lap with his arms around her made him start to think differently. Had something changed in their relationship since he had seen them a couple of weeks ago, he asked himself?

Marcus was also surprised to see his cousin Monique there. He knew that Monique and Trish did not get along. When Marcus had pressed her on the reason she was there, Monique easily covered by saying that as they had buried the hatchet for the good of the team and they had become friends when they really got to know each other. On the surface her answer sounded plausible, but he could help but shake the feeling that something was wrong here.

Then Marcus noticed something really strange. The loudest person in the room was being very quiet and sneaking glances at Mark. Amy Huang was one of the loudest and most strident people Marcus had ever known. Still, he put up with her for Angie, Mark and Tricia’s sake. When Tricia had gone up to go to the bathroom, Monique went with her Amy stayed and kept looking at Mark. Marcus had known that Amy was gay and into Tricia, but the looks she was giving Mark were not jealous angry looks. Those were looks that a lover might give to another. At one point, Marcus had noticed similar looks coming from Monique aimed at Mark. At first he thought he was imagining it, but now Amy was looking at his ex-roommate the same way, and Tricia clinging to Mark he had to find out what was going on.

As the night went on, more pizza was ordered and eaten. Marcus had called Angie and she had come over to help Trish too. Fairly soon it was 2:30 in the morning and the memories of a few hours ago seemed almost forgotten. Things were like they always had been when they had gotten together. Even Monique seemed to fit in like she was always part of the group. Still, every once in a while Marcus caught Monique, Amy or Trish looking at Mark as Marcus had noticed earlier.

When a troubled Marcus finally got Mark alone, he pulled him out into the hallway to find out what was going on. At that point Mark had to come clean. He knew Marcus would be angry, but he couldn’t lie to his friend.

Marcus had spent the summer listening to his mother talk about what had happened to her baby sister’s baby, Monique. He had even kicked the crap out of Michael Fortson, Monique’s ex for what he had done to her. Now, his best friend, someone whom he trusted more than anyone in the whole world was telling Marcus that he was sleeping with three women. One of those women was his heartbroken and fragile cousin. According to Mark, not only did these women know that he was sleeping with all of them, they were OK with it. They were even happy about it too. Marcus initial reaction was to laugh. Amy Huang was one of the loudest and activist feminists and lesbians on campus. Even if by some way Mark was able to make her love him, she would never accept him being with other women. Still, there was they way they looked at Mark which troubled Marcus.

“Mark, what you are telling me is crazy talk. You can’t expect me to believe it” stated Marcus.

“Part of me wishes that this never happened too. I love Monique, Trish and Amy as much as they love me” said Mark.

“Obviously something is going on, but it can’t be that” said Marcus adamantly.

“You know I’d never lie to you” said Mark.

Some part of Marcus already knew that Mark was telling the truth, but he figured that he still needed to hear it from the women themselves before he could even begin to wrap his mind around Mark’s confession.

“I guess there is only one way to prove what is going on” said Marcus.

As he disappeared into the room, Mark awaited his fate in the hallway.

The next couple of minutes were among the worst in Mark’s life. He heard some yelling from Marcus and then from Monique. It sounded like Monique refused to leave with Marcus. Seconds later, an angry Marcus came flying out of the room dragging Angie behind him. As Mark tried to speak, Marcus shoved him to the ground and kept walking. Mark wasn’t really physically hurt, but he knew his friend was hurting and confused. For all the love he felt for Amy, Monique and Trish, this was the first time that he truly regretted the effect of the necklace in his life.

What Mark failed to notice from the ground as Marcus and Angie had walked past was that Angie was wearing the necklace. Over the course of the evening, the Jiliad had awoken. When she had noticed mark and Marcus leave the party, she anticipated what would happen next. Under the pretext of showing Angie Tricia’s new necklace, Jill slipped it over the neck of the mixed heritage beauty. Once in control of Angie, she knew that she would be able to control her master’s best friend. If master wanted a taste this new vessel, he would have that opportunity too. Regardless, the Jiliad would be able to convince Marcus that he should accept the current situation (at least temporarily) and she knew how she would affect that change.

Mark sadly walked back into Tricia and Amy’s room and was comforted by his three lovers. Eventually they paired up with Mark in Tricia’s bed .Earlier in the evening, he had comforted her, now Tricia was comforting him. While Amy and Monique were going at it in the other bed, Mark and Tricia had been talking quietly. Tricia had told Mark everything about her feelings for him before and after the traumatic events of last week which had changed their relationship forever.

“I was such a selfish bitch” bemoaned Tricia.

“I know you had your reasons”

“That still didn’t justify what I did to you. I was a bitch” she said adamantly.

“That was then, this is now. All that matters is that you love me and we are together” soothed Mark.

“I guess I always knew that you were the guy I wanted, but I was so desperate to get away from my family”

“You told me that in the past, but you never have really told me why you were so desperate” indicated Mark.

“It’s the proverbial long story” admitted the blond.

“Tonight seems to be a night for true confessions. The night is long, so we have the time”

Tricia gave Mark an uneasy smile, snuggled up tightly to Mark and began to tell her story. Yes, this had been a long and strange night and it was about to become longer and stranger.

Chapter 21 The All-Nighter: Last Call

Tricia’s began with her parents being manipulated, by her “Uncle” Mike. Uncle Mike was not really a blood relative, but her dad’s protégé, Michael Caldwell. Mike was an up and comer at the Winthrop Corporation, a third generation Industrial electronics firm. Mike was plucked right out of MIT and given a job in the research department. After a series of breakthroughs, Mike was promoted to supervise of a special project team. This is where he got on the radar of the company CEO, Philip Winthrop III, Tricia’s father. He liked the young man’s potential and decided to groom him. As Mike’s success grew, so did Winthrop’s admiration for the talented young man. In three short years as a Winthrop employee, Mike Caldwell had become “Uncle Mike” and began visiting the Winthrop household regularly. At the time Tricia was only 16. When she met “Uncle Mike” something about him bothered her. Fairly quickly it became obvious what that something was. Whenever they were alone in a room he seemed to leer at her. While he wasn’t an unattractive man, he was about nine years older than her and she found it uncomfortable. When she confronted him, he denied it and accused her of having a crush on him. At that point Tricia started to avoid Mike Caldwell whenever possible.

By the time he was twenty-seven, Mike Caldwell was named Vice President in charge of Research and Development. His visits to the house became more frequent. Her parents fawned all over him, as he Eddie Haskelled himself into his mother’s good graces. Even her little sister Wendy, who was thirteen at the time she had met him, liked Uncle Mike. Wendy was going through an ugly duckling stage, and Uncle Mike was always very sweet to her. Mike still constantly tried to flirt with Trish.

Finally when she complained to her mother, her mother pooh-poohed her complaint, saying that Mike was just kidding, while adding “You could do a lot worse for yourself, young lady”. Her mom added.

Only a couple months until I am off to Sanders, thought Trish.

On Tricia’s eighteenth birthday, Uncle Mike gave her a birthday kiss on the cheek and whispered “It won’t be long, sweetheart.”

Tricia cringed and ran up to her room and cried. After supper Tricia dad asked her what she thought of Mike Caldwell.

“He is nine years older than I am. I am only eighteen” she complained.

Her father then laid it on the line. Without a male heir, he wanted the company to stay in the family. He strongly hinted that Uncle Mike was interested in pursuing Tricia when it became appropriate and that she should be pleased at such a match.

During that summer, Mike introduced her family to a sect of Scientology (or at least some weird similar religion) and her family was taken, hook, line and sinker. Luckily she was at Sanders when it all came to a head. Like Amy, she managed to stay at school and not return home. Luckily, her education was covered by a trust fund that was set up by her Grandfather. While there was a nice chunk of change still in it, she knew that after school, it would be pretty well exhausted.

Tricia was not much of a student. She knew that it would be hard to get a good marketing job right out of school. She also knew that if she went home, she would be under even more pressure to marry Caldwell. Both Mike and her father knew Tricia’s Achilles’ heal. Tricia loved material things. Her parents had spoiled her rotten. They both knew that Tricia would eventually falter and she would be begging to be Mrs. Mike Caldwell.

What Tricia did not understand was that there was a lot more to Mike Caldwell than she understood. He was not the man he seemed to be. Eventually Trish would understand what motivated him, but for now she was just happy to be free from that fear which had driven her away from the man she really loved.

“Little did they know that that was the old Patricia Winthrop. New Tricia has found the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with, for richer or for poorer”. She said as she looked hopefully into Mark’s eyes.

Mark listened to Tricia’s story. It certainly explained a lot. Tricia was so obsessed to get away from her family (and with good reason), she had become so single-minded she lost touch with how she really felt about Mark. Did this completely excuse her behavior to him? Perhaps not completely, but he and Trish were in a different place now. It all seemed like another lifetime ago; however, that didn’t stop her from crying.

“It’s OK babe” he comforted her.

“You don’t hate me?” asked Tricia.

“Are you kidding? You’re finally my girl! You were the only one I ever really wanted. I sensed that you wanted me too, but was confused why you kept dating other guys. Now I know. I just wished you’d told me all this before.”

“I did tell you that I had a freaky family” laughed Trish between her tears.

“Most people our age say that about our families. I must say in your case it’s very true” laughed Mark as Trish and Mark laughed even harder.

Mark then took Tricia’s face in his hands and began to kiss her. As the lovers began to get overheated, Trish took Mark’s hardening member and eased it into her pussy as they fucked on the side. It didn’t take long for either of them to cum. Afterwards, Mark felt really sore as his balls ached from their over use. Trish gently caressed them and soon he fell asleep and when he started to snore lightly, she closed her eyes and she fell asleep too.

Ellen was awake and confused. She had planned not to tell Mark about Tricia’s problems. It was if she was driving a Driver’s Ed car with two steering wheels, except she was using the student wheel. Tricia’s true confession came from somewhere else inside Trish. Maybe Jill would have a theory for her in the morning; Ellen said to herself as she finally joined them in sleep.

What Ellen (or anyone else for that matter) did not realized was that Trish’s brain had rejected Ellen’s essence. Her personality was so different from Tricia’s memory; it saw Ellen’s soul as alien. As nature abhors a vacuum, a new Tricia had been born to replace the one that had been removed by the Jiliad. Like Ellen and the Jiliad, new Trish had bonded to Mark and shared all of Tricia’s memories and recorded many of Tricia’s actions since the transference. While Tricia did not acknowledge The Jiliad or Ellen’s presence when she wore the necklace (or Ellen’s when she didn’t) she did remember many of the things she had done as Ellen and the Jiliad controlled her body and influenced her mind. .While the Jiliad and Ellen inadvertently had shaped new Tricia’s developing personality; Tricia’s original memories provided the template for it. This meant that although she would not be exactly the same, new Trish would be very similar to her former self. The obvious difference was that she was no longer a “poor little rich girl”. She was now a woman devoted to the man she loved and to her new sisters. This would not bode well for Ellen, because the greater control Trish had, the less of a factor that Ellen would be in helping her master and Jill.

Chapter 22 The Next Day

During the course of the night while Tricia slept peacefully, Mark had his recurring dream. This time, Amy was there along with Trish, Monique, Mrs. Simmons and the Faceless woman. In this particular version of the dream, the faceless woman’s voice kept changing from Monique’s to Tricia’s to Amy’s voice. The faceless woman was the only one talking she kept saying “I’m yours, master”, but she was tugging at the necklace which was in Mark’s left hand. In his dream he was trying to hold on to the necklace with only the left hand, but was beginning to lose the tug of war for the necklace. As the necklace was beginning to slip out of his hands, he woke up.

His disquiet was offset by Tricia’s beauty. He carefully examined his lover. Strangely she wasn’t wearing the necklace anymore. He crept out of bed and carefully repeated the process with Monique and Amy’s sleeping forms. Neither of them was wearing the necklace either. His tired brain could not fathom what was going on, so he quietly went back to Tricia’s bed and eventually returned to sleep.

In the morning , Monique was woken by awoken by a nibbling at her ear. As she opened her eyes, she heard Amy whispering in her ear. “Rise and shine, cutie. It’s ten:AM. I need some breakfast and you’re coming with.”

“What about them” Monique complained looking over at a sleeping Trish and Mark.

“They were up late talking. After the night they both had, they deserve some more sleep” observed Amy.

“I guess I’m not that lucky” replied Monique.

“Guess not” laughed Amy.

The two girls tossed on some clothes and made their way to the caf for Continental breakfast. About fifteen minutes later Trish awoke. She was tempted to wake Mark the way she did yesterday, but she thought better of it. Instead, after catching of whiff of herself (she reeked of sex). She decided to take a shower, threw on a robe and grabbed her shower kit and headed for the bathroom. Ten minutes later a knock came at the door.

Mark Samuels was snoozing when he heard a knock which woke him. The second knock he heard he stumbled out of bed yelled “Coming.” As he noticed that he was naked, he put on his boxers and t-shirt and answered the door. When he opened the door he immediately saw where the necklace had gone.

Angie Ruiz was a lovely woman of mixed heritage. Her lovely soft, light brown skin revealed her African American heritage on her mother’s side. Her blue eyes were a gift from her half Spanish/ half Swedish father. She stood about 5′11 with a lovely slim athletic figure and small B cup breasts. To say she was stunning would have been an understatement.

Angie was a shooting guard on the Sanders women’s basketball team. Playing on a champion prep school team in New York City, she had a few offers to play for lower tier Division 1 schools, but she turned down those offers to come to Sanders College to get an excellent education.

Angie loved Marcus Tibbs. In October of her freshman year, she and Marcus began dating. They had met at an Athletic Department fund raiser in late September of that year. While he was an attractive man, she was impressed by the fact that he was a double major in history and architecture, yet still was a star athlete. She sensed that he was attracted to her, as she knew many men were, but he did not fawn all over her. Instead, she noticed that Marcus was incredibly polite and took the time to talk to everyone who wanted to talk to him. A week later a shy and tongue tied Marcus had asked her out and she immediately said “yes”. As her relationship with Marcus grew and intensified, Angie grew close to Mark, Tricia and Amy. She would always be grateful to Mark for inspiring Marcus to ask her out.

Last night she and Marcus had talked and fucked all night. Marcus had been angry, but for some reason Angie had kissed him out of the blue. After that all kinds of sexual hell had broken lose. After their first energetic fuck, Angie went down on Marcus for the first time. She had never given head, but she sucked him like a pro. Angie then proceeded to defend Mark and the girls, stating that all this “just kind of happened”. It wasn’t planned and it was nobody’s fault. She also added that their happiness was what truly mattered. Finally Marcus’ exhausted body and mind gave in and accepted the situation. Now she had just left a sleeping Marcus to go to Tricia’s room.

The Jiliad was pleased. She had managed to manipulate both Marcus and Angie to accept the relationship between Mark and the girls. Still several applications of Angie’s programming and Angie and Jill’s influencing Marcus might be necessary for his long term acceptance of the situation. Necessary or not, Jill did not mind because the sex between Marcus and Angie was good. Still, the giant orgasm she had experienced twice before never came, so on that score she was disappointed.

As Angie walked up to Tricia’s door to return her necklace (not having remembered why she borrowed it). She thought about the previous night. It was strange, she thought. To her Mark Samuels was a great guy, but not her type. Nor was he Tricia’s type, and definitely not Amy’s” she giggled to herself. In fact, Mark Samuels was really no girl’s type, she thought wistfully. She then immediately added but he should be practically every girl’s type. Guys don’t come nicer than Mark. He is even kind of handsome. What confused Angie was why Trish, Monique and Amy were so hung up on him. She also couldn’t figure out why she was starting to feel the same way.

When Mark opened the door and saw that Angie was wearing the necklace, he visibly groaned. “Hi Angie”

“Hi Mark” she smiled shyly as she felt a wave of arousal come over her.

The Jiliad noticed that none of the other vessels were in the room. This would be a good time to test if Mark was interested in the Angie vessel. If he was, she would be available to him, regardless of the consequences.

“I just came by to return Tricia’s necklace” explained Angie.

“If you like you can leave it on her dresser” offered Mark cautiously as he walked back toward the bed.

Instead of removing the necklace, the Jiliad advanced Angie’s body toward the bed. And sat on the bed and took Mark’s hand in his. Strangely Mark felt himself relax as he sat down next to her.

“I need to tell you a few things” started Angie while continuing to hold his hand firmly.

“OK”, said Mark almost bracing himself for Angie to attack.

“First of all, don’t worry about Marcus. We talked it out last night and while he doesn’t understand how this happened, he knows that you would never do anything to hurt Monique, Amy or Tricia. I certainly know that you wouldn’t. Once he got past the fact that Monique was involved, he did too”

Mark was happy, relieved and grateful to Angie. “Thank you!” he exclaimed. “Last night was one of the most worrying nights of my life. I don’t know what I would have done if I lost you and Marcus’ friendship” he added.

“No danger there. If it weren’t for you, Marcus and I may never have got together. That man better be grateful, I know I certainly am” she swore.

The Jiliad was looking for telltale signs of arousal from Mark. She sensed that he was a bit aroused, but somewhat distracted by the conversation. Jill decided it was time for Mark to focus on the Angie vessel’s form.

Angie immediately thrust out her chest and looked at Mark intently. “Mark honey, I don’t think I ever really showed you how grateful I am to you” She said as she leaned over and kissed him on the lips.

It was a sweet kiss. Perhaps one would give to a very close friend or a sweetheart. It lasted for about five seconds. In those five seconds, Mark began to get aroused. Even though Angie broke the kiss, her hand was still covering his. The Jiliad felt his arousal and decided to satisfy it with the Angie vessel.

“Angie!” exclaimed a confused Mark.

In the background, Mark had heard the door to room open, but was beginning to fade into a wave of lust as Angie leaned in for another kiss. This time, Angie’s tongue parted his lips gently and their tongues began to lightly spar for a few seconds. Then Angie suddenly broke this kiss with a smile on her face. Mark noticed that behind her stood Tricia, holding the necklace, with a worried look on her face.

“Oh… Hi Trish, I see you have your necklace back” laughed Angie.

“And not a moment to soon” replied the blonde under her breath.

“Oh, you mean the kisses?” asked Angie.

“Yeah” said a dazed Mark.

“You guys will have to forgive me. The first kiss was the thank you kiss I always wanted to give to Mark. I figured that I would give it to him at my wedding, but figured why wait. The second one was kind of impulsive” said Angie.

“Why did you do it?” asked Trish.

“I guess I was curious. You, Monique and of all people Amy are head over heels in love with a guy who you sometimes treated like an old shoe. I guessed that maybe Mark was somehow different. After that kiss, now I know he is different, but I’m not sure how.” mused Angie.

“I’m not sure if I’m different, but something has definitely changed.” replied Mark.

“I’m still not sure why I acted on that impulse, but please don’t tell Marcus. I love him and the thought of hurting him further is unthinkable” implored Angie.

“Don’t worry Angie, I feel the same way” agreed Mark.

“You two can just chalk it up to temporary insanity” added Trish. “No need to worry Marcus about it” she added.

“Thanks Trish” said a relieved Angie as she hugged her. “Sorry Mark” she added from the clinch.

“Me too, but Marcus is a lucky guy. You’re a great kisser” joked Mark to break the tension.

“I’m sure I don’t know what you’re talking about Mr. Samuels” responded Angie as she smiled and left.

Throughout the conversation, The Jiliad had bemoaned the fact that the Trish had interfered with her plan for Angie. It appeared that the Tricia host had become too powerful for Ellen to control. The tall blonde girl showed no hesitation in removing the necklace from the Angie vessel. Had Ellen exhibited any control, it never would have happened. Still, she knew that eventually she would have another chance with Angie. She would just need to bide her time. In the meantime, she would focus on finding other suitable vessels for her master’s pleasure (and for that all important of the charts orgasm she craved). There were plenty of desirable women on this floor alone. She began to formulate a plan.

After Angie had left and the door had closed, Trish was about to put on the necklace. When Mark saw this, he cried out, “Don’t put that on. Quick Trish, give it to me.!”

Trish immediately handed the necklace to Mark. The second it was in his hand he felt a power wave of anxiety come over him. When the Jiliad had realized that she was now in Mark’s possession she began to panic. Without thinking, she transferred this feeling over to Mark. His knees started to buckle as the Jiliad flooded his brain with anxiety. Mark then made a mad dash to Trish’s top drawer of her bureau and tossed the necklace in and closed the drawer.

“Trish, please don’t wear that necklace anymore.”

“OK babe. I can see that it ‘s trouble.” replied Trish.

What the Jiliad did not understand was that Ellen and Trish were on the same page concerning Angie. Ellen knew that Jill was sick somehow. She also now believed that the sickness somehow involved Mark. Jill was acting irrationally and recklessly by making Angie a vessel for Mark. In life, Ellen had known Marcus and Angie through Mark and always thought that they were a nice couple. While it was true that Jill had removed the guilt she should have been feeling, Ellen’s common sense and intellect were still present. Involving Angie with Mark would have been a mistake. While Jill, may have been able to control Marcus and Angie for a short period to maintain and the affair, Ellen knew that ultimately Mark would lose Marcus and that was something she knew would not be in her master’s best interest.

Still Ellen would need to balance the longing she felt for Jill with her need to support her master’s wishes. She had no way of knowing how long she could last without being able to commune with Jill. Part of her was convinced that she would be able to break through and be able to help her eternal lover, but she had to admit that she was not sure.