The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in “The Jiliad”

Early November had proven to be great for Mark’s family. Jason recovered and continued to have a great season at Fullback. Michelle’s relationship with Bill and Marie continued to grow. She also mended her relationships with her daughter, Josie and her mother. Marcus and Angie were doing great academically and with their basketball. The Sanders volleyball team was in the playoffs.

The only people not doing well were Jeff and Wendy. Her grades had been slipping out of her insecurity about Jeff. her parents told her that she could only talk to him on weekends. That Friday, Wendy was forced to allow the son of one of her dad’s friends and potentially business interests to escort her to a party that Phil’s friend was throwing. The boy made a pass on the dance floor at Wendy, who despite rebuffing him, continued to harass her. Mark (who was also at the party with Trish), pulled the boy away from her and connected to the boy’s gut after dodging a wild punch. After they all left, Mark left Trish in Boston to visit with her parents. He then drives Wendy to Sanders. Wendy and mark surprised a depressed Jeff who was having a “heart to heart” talk Josie about his insecurities about Wendy. Wendy decided that for them to become comfortable and confident with their relationship they needed to have sex. So they did.

The Jilliad

Book 3

Mark’s Expanding Family

Chapter 1

Game Day

Mark smiled and looked at his watch. It was midnight. He had had a long day and with Trish in Boston, he decided that he would just stay in his room tonight. He had walked Josie back to Jason’s room and the three of them hung out while they speculated on what Wendy and Jeff were doing. Soon he took pity on his friends. They both had big days tomorrow, with Jason’s big home game against Bates, in the afternoon and Josie and Amber’s performance in the evening at the talent show. After hugging Jason and giving Josie a sweet kiss on the lips, he walked back to dorm. While Josie was Jason’s girl, there was no question that she was attracted to him and he was to her. Jason seemed to know and did not seem at all jealous. Likewise, Alexis, Sarah and Amber all seemed to be attracted to Both Jason and Josie. Mark did not feel any jealousy either. While he and Josie were engaging in playful banter on the way to Jason’s room, he wondered how much of it was innocent flirting and how much was actually going to happen.

As he got to his floor, he walked past his RA’s room he noticed that no lights were coming from under the door. It was quiet. Wendy had a rough night, but he and Trish both knew what she wanted to do. After a short conversation with them, they all agreed that under the circumstances, Wendy and Jeff were ready for the next step.

His reverie was broken by a voice behind him. “You wanna girlfriend?” the husky voice said.

Mark turned around and it was Fern. “I already have thirteen, but since you’re one of them,” he laughed, as he pulled her into his arms, and ushered her down the corridor until he got to his room.

Mark was happy to see Fern. While he had made love to Fern a number of times, it has been a while since they had played their little game. Soon, he realized that she was thinking the same thing, but with a twist. After they both undressed, Fern turned around and bent over to give Mark a good view of the accessory she was sporting. She was wearing a butt plug. “This is the only thing I haven’t given you yet,” she smiled hopefully.

“Are you sure?” asked Mark, remembering her experience with Pete.

“I talked to Amy and Monique and they told me how much they like it. All I remember is how much it hurt with Pete, but I know with you it will be different.”

“Do you still want to be under the first time?”

Fern nodded.

“Love toy, love slave or lover mode?” he asked as he pulled a tube of lube out of his nightstand drawer.

“Love slave,” she almost whispered.

“Very well, my little lovely lady,” said Mark , employing her trigger phrase.

The last time they engaged in this type of play, Mark implanted three core personality modes while Fern was entranced. A “love toy mode”, where Fern was like a robot, “love slave mode”, where Fern would be a slave devoted to her master’s pleasure and “lover mode”. In this mode, Fern was still herself for the most part, but had no real sexual limitations or inhibitions.

After Mark had made her strip and he had removed his clothes, he pulled her back on his bed and began to kiss her. She was currently in “love toy” state which was the default state of her hypnosis.. Fern had been on the pill for a couple of weeks (as all of Mark’s other mates had been, most of them for more than a week).

“Become fully aroused,” he ordered.

He could already smell her arousal and in thirty seconds he heard her emotionless voice. “I am now fully aroused, master,” she stated in her sexy monotone.

Mark climbed on top of her and entered her ready pussy. He then began to saw into her. Fern just lay there, as her master dominated her entranced form. Mark then moaned “Fern, Love slave mode.”

The Goth girl came awake and began to coo and grunt as Mark thrust into her more animated body.“Yes, master. Let me please you.”

“My Fern slave, do you wish me to penetrate your anus?”

“If you wish it, Master, I will with all my heart,” she cooed.

Mark pulled out of her pussy and climbed off of the bed. “Get on the floor on all fours, my lovely slave,” as he applied some lube to his his somewhat moistened cock.

“Yes, Master,” she said as she complied.

Mark was hard as a rock looking at the lovely present he was being offered. He removed her plug and quickly inserted himself in the open crack.

He then slowly began to saw into one of the tightest holes he had ever been in. Slowly but surely, he began to pick up his pace. “Does this hurt, slave?”

“Not too much, Master. Use me the way you want to, though.”

“I don’t want to hurt you!” he grunted.

“I am feeling more pleasure than pain, master!” she moaned.

Mark knew that he was close to cumming anyway.

Soon, Love slave Fern was grunting her passion, as she slowly encouraged him to pick up his pace. “Yes, Master! take me!” She exulted.

That was too much for Mark, as he blasted Fern’s bowels with an explosive torrent of his seed. “Cum slave!” he yelled.

“Yes, my master!” said Love slave Fern, as her body began to shake and then she lurched forward and Mark’s weight collapsed on top of the prone Goth slave girl. Fern continued to shake in orgasm with her master’s member still lodged in her rectum.

When it was over, Mark pulled out of her and rolled her into his arms and kissed her deeply. They continued to cuddle and caress each other. Then love slave Fern surprised Mark with a request. “Master, please don’t send me away.”

“Fern, I never send you away. You are always here. It is just that part of you goes to sleep when I bring you out of your trance.”

“Master, Would you please let your slave girl be in your service until morning? Then I would be able to do anything for you, anytime.”

Mark thought for a moment. Fern would remember everything in the morning anyway. He was curious to see if she would wake up as Fern or Slave Fern. “Of course, my incredibly beautiful slave.”

“Thank you, master!” exclaimed Fern slave. “Master, do my face and form really please you?”

“Always,” said Mark, as he picked up her face and form and laid her on his bed, before climbing in himself.

Love slave Fern preened at his comment. She was always ready to serve her master. Her young nubile body was the perfect tool to please him. He had told her so. He also always made her feel so horny. Whenever he was using her body for his pleasure, she felt the same pleasure she was giving him.

“Slave, you must stay in this bed until I tell you to leave.”

“As you wish, my master, darling,” cooed his slave, “That is my favorite place to be.”

Mark leaned over to turn out the light before pulling his sweet slave into his arms. They fell asleep within minutes..

At about 6:00 AM, Mark woke up to a pleasant sensation between his legs. He saw slave Fern dutifully sucking him hard. When she felt him move, her eyes looked up at him, without breaking her rhythm. The look of adoration she gave him in conjunction with her talented mouth was enough to set him off. Mark began to food his partner’s mouth with his semen, which she eagerly swallowed. Even when his orgasm was complete, Fern’s mouth continued to suck him hard.

When he pulled her off him she asked in a concerned tone “Did your slave girl do something wrong, Master?”

“No. I just want to sample something.”

Mark got off the bed and walked to the foot of the bed. He then positioned Fern on her back, pulled his squealing, slave’s legs open and thrust his head in between her legs, face first. He then began to eagerly lick.

Slave Fern was horrified. “Please don’t do that Master. It is demeaing for you!”

Mark stopped licking to speak. “Slave, do you wish to deny your Master your sweet nectar?”

“Of course not, Master! If it pleases you, you can do anything you want to me. Your pleasure is all that matters.”

“Will you do anything I ask?”

“Yes, Master. I would deny you nothing.”

“I want you to feel extreme pleasure at my touch. Real pleasure; not some act to please me. I want you to treat me like a lover and don’t hold back your feelings. If you’d like to encourage me, that would be nice too. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master, my lover,” she smiled shyly.

Mark resumed licking. Soon she began to moan and rub her fingers through his hair.

“Oh, my darling Master, your sweet tongue feels so good on my little cunny.”

Mark picked up his pace.

“Oh, Master, that feels sooo good.”

Mark could sense that his slave would cum very quickly and a moment later his instinct proved correct as his face was flooded by her orgasm. Mark then came up and kissed Slave Fern, which she eagerly returned.

“Oh, Master, that was so wonderful! I love you so much!”

“I’m glad you like it, but my sweet slave, it is time to go to sleep.”

“Please Master, don’t send me away! I want to serve you! I hate not knowing about what is going on when I leave. I want to know what is happening to you!”

Mark thought, He wanted Fern back, but he saw no harm in letting Slave Fern exist awake in Fern’s consciousness. This way, she would experience everything that was happening to Fern.

Mark looked at her. “My little lovely lady.” he said her trigger, as the slave ceaseed talking.

“Slave Fern?”

“Yes, master.”

“You are to exist in an awakened state, so you can watch and feel what happens to Fern. I do this, because I sense that you are almost a separate entity that exists in Fern’s mind and as you are a part of Fern, I love you.”

“Thank you, Master.”

“You are in no way to interfere with Fern in any way. This is her mind and body and you are just a passenger. I promise to bring you out from time to time, so you can serve me, but again, this is her body, not yours. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master!”

“Fern?” asked Mark speaking to the main personae.

“Yes, Mark?”

“You will remember everything that occurred since I put you under last night. You will awaken when I say your trigger. At that point, you will feel refreshed and you will kiss me.”

“OK, Mark.”

“My little lovely lady.”

Mark could not resist the “kiss instruction”. When he thought about it, he figured that she would kiss him anyway.

Fern opened her eyes. She felt refreshed, but remembered everything that happened, as she was a passenger in her own body. She threw her arms around Mark and kissed him. She took his hardening member in her grasp.

“What?” asked a surprised Mark.

“My turn!” grinned Fern.

At about 8:30, a knock came on Jeff’s door. As Jeff and Wendy had just gotten dressed, Jeff yelled, “Come in. Mark, the door is open!”

It was not Mark knocking.

“Rich and Willow?” asked a surprised Jeff.

“Hey baby bro,” grinned his sister, as she hugged him as she and Rich walked through the door to his room. A smiling Wendy was sitting on his bed. She was wearing one of Jeff’s sweatshirts and a sheepish grin.

“Wendy!” said an equally shocked Rich..

“You guys didn’t?” said Willow.

Wendy and Jeff were silent, choosing to answer her question with crimson faces. Wendy then murmured quietly, “Twice. Last night and this morning.” Though she was blushing she wore a bright smile which she turned towards her boyfriend.

“I don’t want to know...” started Willow.

“Come on, Will. It’s not like we don’t do it,” smiled Rich.

Then it became Willow’s turn to blush as Rich pulled his shy fiancee into a passionate liplock. Willow looked like she could have been knocked down by a feather. “It’s not fair when you do that to me,” she complained.

“Come on Will. You know you love it when I do that,” smiled Rich.

“I do. It’s just that he’s not supposed to know that,” said Willow Meyer pointing to her sibling.

Jeff laughed as he walked back to the bed, sat down and wrapped his arm around Wendy. “So what brings you guys to Sanders?” he asked.

“We could ask Wendy the same question,” said Willow and everybody including Wendy laughed, despite her blush..

“Since I don’t have a game this week, we decided to come and visit. I wanted a chance to see Jason play today and Mark told me that Amber and Josie were singing tonight at the talent show,” said Rich.

“I can’t believe that you would want to see Josie sing, Will,” said Wendy.

“Yeah, about that...” started Willlow.

“What my sweet fiancee is struggling to tell you is that she and Josie are friends,” laughed Rich.

“What?!!!” said Wendy and Jeff in unison.

“Jason and Josie came up after his game last week and stayed overnight in my room. We actually had a good time after Josie apologized to Willow for the incident involving you.”

“Wendy, you were right about Josie. She really is a sweet kid,” admitted Will.

“It’s funny. She’s become one of my best friends lately. She even talked me down from the ledge last night when I was upset about Wendy. Funny, she didn’t tell me about going to Boston,” said Jeff.

“My guess is that she didn’t want to remind you about Wendy. She said you had been pretty moody about her parents keeping you guys apart. Looks like that’s over,” smiled Willow.

“We were just going to the caf for continental breakfast in about half-an-hour. Why don’t you catch up with Mark and we’ll meet you over there,” said Jeff.

“OK,” smiled Rich, as he and Willow said goodbye and walked down the hall to Mark’s room.

Jeff grinned at Wendy and then without warning she jumped on top of him. “Wendy!” he could get out before she silenced him with a mind blowing kiss.

Jeff then felt his sweats being pulled down. Wendy had been so shy last night, but as this morning’s session had been less painful, she became more assertive.

After Wendy broke the kiss, Jeff felt a condom being rolled over his now hardened member. Then he looked up at Wendy. She had managed to kick her sweat pants off and now was straddling his torso. She yanked her sweatshirt over her head, revealing her perfect breasts.

Jeff was stunned, until his daze abated when he felt himself disappear between Wendy’s legs and audibly moaned. Soon Wendy’s moans overpowered Jeff’s.

About 10 minutes later Wendy rolled off of Jeff and he pulled her into his arms and they kissed sweetly. “Do you still have any doubts about how I feel about you?” grinned Wendy.

“No. Do you have any about me?”

“No, Mr. Meyer.”

Jeff leaned forward and kissed Wendy.

At 9:00, Jeff and Wendy walked into the cafeteria hand -in-hand. They saw Mark, Rich, Willow, Jason, Josie, Amber, Alexis, Sarah, Marcus, Angie, Kimmy, Pete, and Fern sitting at a large table. Apparently everyone else was at Elsie’s except Trish, who was still in Boston. They were greeted with a combination of cheers and snickers. Jeff mumbled to Wendy, “I guess we’re just going to have to get used to these red faces.”

Wendy just looked at him and smiled back.

Mark then stood up and walked over to the couple and said “Nothing to see here. It’s all under control.”

Mercifully, everyone took Mark’s cue to stop. Soon the topic became Josie and Amber’s performance tonight.

“I think we’re ready, but I’m kind of nervous,” said Josie.

“We’re going to be fine, honey. You are great and I’m me, so we should be OK,” grinned Amber as she rubbed Josie’s left shoulder as Jason was rubbing her right.

“Baby, you and Amber are amazing. You guys will win walking away,” smiled Jason.

“You guys rock,” smiled Wendy.

“That’s what I hear,” said Will.

“I guess we’ll be OK, if I don’t vomit,” laughed Josie.

Trish was sitting at the breakfast table with her parents for the first time in more than two years. It felt weird, but a good kind of weird. Both her parents kissed her on the cheek, when she came down from her old room. Of course being there was kind of weird too. While this was all very nice and weird, she was missing Mark and the others. It helped that she had spoken with Mark and Fern this morning. Still, she felt bad that she was going to miss Jason’s game and Amber and Josie’s performance.

“So sweetheart... what do you want to do today?” asked Sharon.

“We are all yours for the whole weekend, pumpkin,” smiled her dad.

Trish had no desire to walk around Boston or go shopping. Then a fun thought popped into her head. “Do you really mean it?”

“Of course, Trish,” smiled her Phil.

“We’ll do absolutely anything you want,” smiled her mom.

Trish thought it was weird hearing her dad call her Trish, but again, a good kind of weird. “Call Uncle Mike and Aunt Lauren,” smiled Trish.

“What do you have in mind, Trish?” asked Sharon.

“Two octuple dates!” laughed Trish.

Jason walked into the locker-room and saw Kyle Dodd. “Hey 11, you ready to kick some Bates butt?”

“You bet, Jay!” he paused before saying, “Hey Coach has a special play he wants to run with you as primary, We’ll run it on the first play and then again if we’re up a bunch. You should see him, so he can talk to you about it.”

“OK, Kyle. Thanks.”

“You got it, 84.”

Jason walked into Steve Hutchinson’s office. “Hey Coach, Kyle said that I needed to run a new play.”

“It’s not really a new play, Jason. Just one that you haven’t done in a few weeks. ‘84 slant and go’ .” said Steve.

“Coach, that play has me lining up at Tight End.” said a confused Jason.

“I know.” smiled his coach. “Listen man. This could be your last home game, if we don’t get a post season bid and get home field. I don’t care what you’ve been doing for the last few weeks or what you may be doing in the pro’s, but you have been my Tight End for the last four seasons and that’s way I want to remember you,” he smiled as he pulled out a program and handed it to Jason.

Jason looked at his name in the program. It read “#84 Jason Martino, TE. Jason was shocked. The last three weeks he had “FB” following his name on the game day roster. His coach made a conscious decision to line him up at Tight End and he knew why. “Coach, I appreciate you doing this, but I’m happy to be tied for the touchdown record. I don’t need...”

“Jason, I need you to get this record. This team needs it. You deserve it. Look Martino, You have always been my star player and you definitely have been a leader in the locker-room and off the field. You’ve been great, but you’ve never been an inspirational leader on the field. That is why I’ve never given you this to wear until now.” he said handing Jason a patch with the letter “C” on it.

Jason was stunned. “What about Kyle and Tim?”

“Kyle is still Captain of the Offense and Tim of the Defense. Now we have tri-captains. Jason, I don’t know what happened to you a few weeks ago, but dude, you’ve changed. You have worked your tail off and not only absorbed a new position, but excelled at it. You’ve also done something more important.”

“What?” asked Jason quietly.

“You’ve been a real inspiration to this team. I’m not giving you that ‘C’, Jason, your teammates voted to give it to you.”

Jason felt a tear come to his eye, but quickly stifled it. “There’s no fucking crying in football,” he thought to himself.

A couple of hours later Mark and his family were all in the stands. He knew it was foolish, but he was already missing Trish. Recently he had been away from her for longer periods, but he knew that he would not see her again until tomorrow night, when he drove to Boston. That would have made this separation longer than any they had ever endured since she had become his. Mark looked around. He felt Wendy’s left arm in his right and saw her right in Jeff’s left .He saw his Dad flanked by Marie and Michelle, who were doing the same thing. Marcus and Angie were snuggling (as it was chilly). Even Josie, Amber and Alexis were huddled together.

In fact, when Mark looked around, he saw all of his family clumped together, keeping warm. He also saw several gaps between people and wondered why. He was also unsure why Amy, Fern and Monique had insisted on sitting so high up in the stands and while Wendy sat to his right, why nobody wanted to sit to his left.

Mark was shaken from his thoughts by a passionate kiss from some woman who was now sitting to his left. He was shocked at the passion that this woman was kissing him with until he heard Wendy scream “Trish!”

Mark then greatly intensified the kiss. When he broke it he was looking into the beautiful, blue orbs of his fiancee. ““Babe, how?”

“I missed my Marky,” she grinned.

“So did we,” said a voice behind her, as he felt himself being hugged from behind. He turned his head into a kiss on his cheek from Sharon and then one from Lauren. Phil and Mike patted him on the shoulder, before going over to Bill to greet him.

Mark looked around and saw that he was completely surrounded by practically everyone he loved. He looked down on the field at Jason standing next to his parents, as he was among the seniors being honored. He then saw Kimmy running up the stairs grinning. She stopped and yelled “Josie, come!” she beckoned.

“Kimmy?” she asked quizzically.

The dark haired beauty pulled the lovely auburn hair girl up and Kimmy whispered in her ear. Josie looked like she won the lottery, as she and Kimmy made their way down to the field.

When they got there, Linda Martino threw her arms around Josie and whispered “Welcome to the family, honey!”

Joe Martino joined the hug. Josie’s happiness was only increased when her fiancée put a powerful lip lock on her. Then they all watched as Jason joined the end of the line of players being recognized by the Coach, Athletic Director and the Chancellor. Josie then felt an arm wrap around her. She turned and saw Kimmy’s smiling face.

Like Mark, as she looked around, she saw almost everyone she loved too. The bright smile she was wearing, told the rest of the world how she felt.

When Jason’s name was announced, an incredible cheer filled the field from the approximately 1200 in attendance. He was awarded a plaque and after shaking hands with his coach and Sanders VIP’s, he looked at both his family on the sidelines and then up to the stands at his Sanders family there. Jason had changed. He knew it. While he knew he would have probably gotten just as large an ovation, if the last few weeks had been different. If he hadn’t gotten to know Mark. If he hadn’t reconciled with his sister Kimmy, if he hadn’t been viciously attacked and then saved by his new family and then have Mark make his parents see the light. If he hadn’t gotten to know the beautiful woman he would be sharing his life with. Yes, the ovation would have been just as loud, but they would have been cheering for a different guy, not the man who was looking out and waving to them.

He smiled at his fiancée and ran to her arms and gave her a huge hug and kiss. Then he motioned to Kimmy and his parents and they came over and hugged each of them, thanked them and told them that he loved them. Then waked them off the field to the VIP seating area.

When the game started, Sanders won the coin toss and elected to receive. The kick squirted past Billy Davidson and into the end zone, where he fell on the ball for a touch-back.

The Sanders Offense took the field for the first time. Rich pulled out his camcorder. Mark had a bemused expression on his face. “Just want to get some film on Jason, just in case,” smiled Rich.

In the huddle Kyle smiled at Jason. “You know where the ball is going. The way you’ve been running and breaking tackles, you should be able to take it to the house! ‘84 slant and go’, fellas, on two. One, two...”

“Break,” they all shouted.

As Sanders approached the line of scrimmage, Rich looked confused as he saw Rich line up in the slot as what he perceived at Tight End. He saw number 89, Rondell Tyson lining up at Fullback.

Sanders was in the “I formation”, with the Ike Williams, conference’s leading rusher, “dotting the ‘I’". As Sanders had been so successful at running the ball lately Jason noticed that the strong safety was creeping up indicating they were expecting a running play. “Suckers,” Jason grinned to himself.

At the snap of the ball, Jason ran a deep slant getting behind the Linebacker and the strong safety who was now out of position. Kyle took his three step drop and saw Jason running free. He fired a fifteen yard pass on a rope and Jason caught it in stride and kicked it into his new gear, as he cut back to the middle of the field. The Bates’ free safety was the only one man to beat. He took an angle to tackle Jason, but, to his surprise, Jason kicked it into an even higher gear, as he flew by the confused player and into the End Zone. The rest of his teammates sprinted down the field and Jason jumped into Rondell’s arms. After the extra point, the game was stopped. Jason’s new record was announced and Jason received another ovation and the record breaking ball. When the game resumed with the kickoff, Jason ran to the stands and handed the ball to his father, who in turn did something he had never done before: He cried, as Jason patted him on the shoulder. He winked at Josie and blew her a kiss which she returned and Jason sprinted back to the bench.

This was the start of a long day for the visitors. Their Defense was completely befuddled. Their Offense was shut down by Tim Hyland’s defense who seemed to be inspired by Jason’s play. Jason returned to fullback, as a much relieved Rondell Tyson returned to his natural position. In the end it was Sanders 52, Bates 14. Jason wound up scoring two more times and had a combined 233 yards from scrimmage. Rich had managed to capture video some of his highlights including the record breaking 80 yard reception.

After the game Joe and Linda walked up to their son and told him how proud they were of him and how much they liked Josie. They were about to say goodbye, when Jason put his arm around his father. “Dad, Mark would like to talk to you.”